Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,574
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#286790 Feb 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Vlad the Impaler was a pagan
No, actually he was a Christian.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286791 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the problem: 98% of pregnant women who walk through Planned Parenthood's doors end up placing their legs up in stirrups & paying a glorified hitman to kill their baby.
98%.
Unbiased counseling, my ass.
A monkey's counseling sessions could yield less than 98% abortion rate.
Ya know?
$$ Cha-Ching $$
Push abortion.
$$ Chah-Ching $$
Fill the coffers.
$$ Cha - Ching $$
You pulled that number out of your ass.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286792 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I correctly stated that Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms.
Now.
What were you bloviating about?
So you admit that you really had no point in mentioning it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#286793 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
---------( o o )---------
---oo0---(_)---0oo----
"Fee Fi Fo Fum...I smell menopause. Will the culture-of-death randomly place that human being on the 'Not Fully Formed, So Not Worthy Of Life' list?"
Get your nose out of Skanky's crotch No Relevance.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#286794 Feb 25, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be kind enough to provide a link to that report?
Here's you, Feces: "Abortion accounts for only 3% of Planned Parenthood's services."

Here's reality: "The abortion industry giant could slyly arrive at this fuzzy math simply by stating that they hand out 97 condoms for every 3 abortions performed."

In 2009, 41% of operating income came from abortions.

340 abortions for each adoption referral.(Unbiased pregnancy counseling my ass.)

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/09/26/planned-pa...

Guess what? There ain't no money in adoption referrals for Planned Parenthood.

$$ Cha - Ching $$

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286795 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
10% of Planned Parenthood clients receive abortion. As I've already mentioned, PP "BUNDLES" services intentionally to skew the numbers.
Liberal NPR ate crow over this issue:
"Conan: Finally, several of you wrote during yesterday’s show about PP, about the conflict over what percentage of the agency’s clients receive abortions. We’ve asked NPR’s healh policy correspondent Julie Rovner to join us again. Julie, always nice to have with you us.… And we heard two figures from opposing sides yesterday, 3% and 10%, who’s right?
Rovner: Well, the conflict is really that PP keeps its statistics according to the percent of those services that are provided, not according to how many people get what. So it turns out that there are – that indeed, abortions are 3% of the services provided, although – and that was what, I think, Sarah Stoesz from PP kind of MISSPOKE when she said it was 3% of patients who come in get abortions.
It is actually a little bit closer to the 10% that Marjorie Dannenfesler suggested, because there are about 3 million patients who come in. There are about 300,000 abortions provided."
http://www.jillstanek.com/2011/03/npr-fact-ch...
Again, do you NOT understand HOW percentages work?

If you make one trip to the grocery store, and buy meat, bread, cheese, milk, a roll of paper towels, and an onion, have you just bought ONE item just because it was ONE trip to the store? No, you've bought SIX separate items in ONE trip to the store. And MEAT was 1/6 of the items you bought, or @.17% of the items bought. It's not "fudging" to say so.

I'll ask you what I asked Ink that she ignored. WHAT services do you think she's receiving at the same time as the abortion is being done? And even IF she was receiving other services at that time, should they NOT number them JUST because she's also having an abortion?

You need to take a remedial math course, obviously.

Gtown71

United States

#286796 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the problem: 98% of pregnant women who walk through Planned Parenthood's doors end up placing their legs up in stirrups & paying a glorified hitman to kill their baby.
98%.
Unbiased counseling, my ass.
A monkey's counseling sessions could yield less than 98% abortion rate.
Ya know?
$$ Cha-Ching $$
Push abortion.:
$$ Chah-Ching $$
Fill the coffers.
$$ Cha - Ching $$
Pretty much sums it up!
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#286797 Feb 25, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
"Planned Parenthood says abortion comprises only 3% of its services. That’s true — IF you use a definition of “service” that treats abortions, birth control prescriptions and STD tests as equal.

However, when you look at clinic income, you get a much clearer picture regarding the importance of abortion to Planned Parenthood.

According to their own annual report, Planned Parenthood’s clinic income was $405 million. As noted, they performed 332,278 abortions. Assuming an average cost of $500 per abortion, that means abortion brought in $166 million.

That figure represents 41% of Planned Parenthood’s total clinic income. As always, follow the money."

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/10/12/planned-pa...

"SHOW ME THE MONEY! KILL THE BABIES! SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286798 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: "That's not fudging. And it's not assigning value."
What do you know about value? You don't even value human life.
Planned Parenthood's bottom line is what is important to Planned Parenthood. Well over 1/3 of it's operating income comes from abortion procedures.(41% of op-income)
So? Abortion is STILL just a small fraction of the services PP clinics provide to their patients. Period.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286799 Feb 25, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree Christ wanted to be re-crucified. The whole point of His sacrifice was a once and for all deal. No need for another sacrifice, ever.
But you can certainly believe as you like.
If you read Luke 22: 14-19 you may understand more.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286800 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's you, Feces: "Abortion accounts for only 3% of Planned Parenthood's services."
Here's reality: "The abortion industry giant could slyly arrive at this fuzzy math simply by stating that they hand out 97 condoms for every 3 abortions performed."
Guess what? There ain't no money in adoption referrals for Planned Parenthood.
$$ Cha - Ching $$
Good grief. Another one that doesn't understand that the number of adoption referrals is only going to reflect the women who ACCEPTED them, not the number of women who were told they were available.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286801 Feb 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much sums it up!
Too bad he made that number up out of thin air, huh?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#286802 Feb 25, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous to equate 1 pregnancy test, one condom handout, one pack of contraception, etc. as same kind of service as one abortion. They gotta hide their interest in the blood money.
_____

2009 annual report for Planned Parenthood: 25 percent drop in prenatal care clients and a whopping 59 percent decline in adoption referrals.

There ain't no money in adoption referrals & prenatal care.

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/12/30/planned-pa...

"KILL THE BABIES!"

"SHOW ME THE DAMN MONEY!"
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#286803 Feb 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief. Another one that doesn't understand that the number of adoption referrals is only going to reflect the women who ACCEPTED them, not the number of women who were told they were available.
98% of pregnant mothers who walk into Planned Parenthood get abortions.

I guess if 100% of the mothers underwent abortion after "unbiased counseling," you'd continue to keep your head in the sand.

Because baby-killers are just that way.....

Ignorant fool.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286804 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous to equate 1 pregnancy test, one condom handout, one pack of contraception, etc. as same kind of service as one abortion. They gotta hide their interest in the blood money.
_____
2009 annual report for Planned Parenthood: 25 percent drop in prenatal care clients and a whopping 59 percent decline in adoption referrals.
There ain't no money in adoption referrals & prenatal care.
"SHOW ME THE MONEY!"
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/12/30/planned-pa...
"KILL THE BABIES!"
"SHOW ME THE DAMN MONEY!"
They are each a separate service provided, Moron. You obviously DON'T know how percentages work. Go back to school.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#286805 Feb 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you really had no point in mentioning it.
Just because what I said was correct doesn't mean it didn't have a point. Having a point, and being correct are not mutually exclusive for prolifers.

I guess what you're saying is you only provide incorrect information if you don't want to make a point.

You're a mess..........

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286806 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
98% of pregnant mothers who walk into Planned Parenthood get abortions.
I guess if 100% of the mothers underwent abortion after "unbiased counseling," you'd continue to keep your head in the sand.
Because baby-killers are just that way.....
Ignorant fool.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286807 Feb 25, 2013
These absolute idiots. Here's a newsflash for you Morons (No Relevance, Witless, StupidBlue) your assumption that 100% of all women who walk into a PP clinic are PREGNANT just makes you look like asses. Almost half of PP clinics don't even PERFORM abortions.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#286808 Feb 25, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that, and that isn't even the point.
So do you agree that 14-weeks-gestation is a stage of human life?

Yes or no?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#286809 Feb 25, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That number is in the links I provided.

98% of pregnant women who enter Planned Parenthood get an abortion.

If you don't like that number, bitch at Planned Parenthood - no me.

I think that number indicates extreme, unmittigated bias ... and is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hidden cameras show airport workers stealing 21 min Your Ex 47
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 25 min Paul Yanks 315,112
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 39 min Younohoo 2,828
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Younohoo 18,790
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr reddevil76 3,820
What? Hillary doesn't drive a car? 2 hr Queen Hillary 1
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 2 hr DAVID27 1,712

Fire Weather Watch for New York County was issued at April 17 at 3:36PM EDT

More from around the web

New York People Search