Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346217 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#286892 Feb 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
I miss elise :(
Lol. Hi, there. I was working. 62 hours in 4 shifts. I'm a zombie, at this point. Lol
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#286893 Feb 25, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Bitner supports people having the right to make their own decisions. Including you.
She, like you, supprots the righjt of a woman to choose to kill her unborn child. Pretty simple really, dispite all her pagan word games.

Location hidden

#286894 Feb 25, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2012, a gallup poll showed 50% of Americans call themsleves pro-life. 41% pro-choice down from 47% a year earlier.
The majority of Americans who identify as pro-life do not care enough about the issue of abortion to put themselves on the line, in the public light, in the townhall meeting, etc to do a damn thing about it, honey. Moreover, those very same people are mightily resentful that their tax dollars pay for all the babies that you revel in being birthed by women and girls who have no capacity to raise them to be taxpayers, themselves. They will not do anything more than say they are against abortion. They won't put themselves out there for your cause. You have your head stuck in your beloved vintage-fifties sand. It's okay:-)

Location hidden

#286895 Feb 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
There are few things more jolting than finding out you share something in common with a grown woman's parents.
<<clicking heels together>> I'm not that old...I'm not that old...I'm not that that old...
Damn! I just lo0oked in the mirror. Yes I am.
<quoted text>
I'm older than you are, kid. 55 to your 54. That album came out in the sixties, right?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#286896 Feb 25, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you had wanted an abortion for any reason, they would have performed it, killing your unborn baby.
The issue is abortion. Especially abortion en masse. PP is just a money-making organization that symbolizes the stigma of killing the unborn.
You expect them to offer abortions for free? You would really have something to complain about then.

Location hidden

#286897 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I said 10% of women walking into a PP get an abortion.
OF THE WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT walking into a PP, 98% of them get an abortion.
YOU learn to comprehend what you read. Try braille if you have to.
Your numbers make no sense. Which is it? 10 or 98?

Location hidden

#286898 Feb 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being redundent. Stash it somewhere. The implication is different from the reality. I think someone said that 98% of pregnant women who walk into PP have an abortion. You wouldn't think that if you were thinking 3%. People don't automatically think of these minor interactions as services until it is explained as to how they count.
If 98% of pregnant women got an abortion at PP then the abortion rate would be triple. You believe that out of 100 pregnant women that get ob/gyn care at PP only 1 woman chooses to have her child?

Location hidden

#286899 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the problem: 98% of pregnant women who walk through Planned Parenthood's doors end up placing their legs up in stirrups & paying a glorified hitman to kill their baby.
98%.
Unbiased counseling, my ass.
A monkey's counseling sessions could yield less than 98% abortion rate.
Ya know?
$$ Cha-Ching $$
Push abortion.
$$ Chah-Ching $$
Fill the coffers.
$$ Cha - Ching $$
Flat out lie.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#286900 Feb 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Get your nose out of Skanky's crotch No Relevance.
You are the only self-avowed smelly calm diver on the board.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#286901 Feb 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
:Sigh:
I said 98% OF THE PREGNANT WOMEN who walk into PP get an abortion.
I've already presented evidence that 10% of clients visiting Planned Parenthood get abortions.
Follow the conversation.
You're tiring.
She i slike that. Known as the short bus pagan.

Location hidden

#286902 Feb 25, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>If 98% of pregnant women got an abortion at PP then the abortion rate would be triple. You believe that out of 100 pregnant women that get ob/gyn care at PP only 1 woman chooses to have her child?
Ink has extremely poor critical thinking skills. I wonder how she manages to get through the day. Poor thing.

Location hidden

#286903 Feb 25, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't all divers be calm? Agitation would be a definite disadvantage for a diver.
Forum

Lovington, NM

#286904 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2012, a gallup poll showed 50% of Americans call themsleves pro-life. 41% pro-choice down from 47% a year earlier.
Procreation.
Gtown71

United States

#286905 Feb 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't all divers be calm? Agitation would be a definite disadvantage for a diver.
How do you know about divers?

I was a diver for two years, many many years ago. It was very interesting, but dangerous. Glad to see you survived your work, hope you sleep well.:)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#286907 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially abortion en masse.
Clearly the idiot doesn't know what "en masse" means.@@

But that's a pretty funny visual... LOL
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#286908 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Only know there is an afterlife. The experience is different for everyone. Probably why Jesus said "In my Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would not have told you."
God is truth and love. The two most intangible things all humans seek and what we all share in our journey to find both.
You don't "know", you think you know. Keep waiving the flag of arrogance.

Location hidden

#286909 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that farfetched a director could assist if they were short-staffed. She had worked in the clinic for eight years.
**sighs**

No dear. SHE IS NOT A NURSE. She would not have been asked to assist in a MEDICAL PROCEDURE, short staffed or not.

Did they ask the janitors to help out with procedures in the hospital you claim you worked at when they were short staffed?

Location hidden

#286910 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Health Departments provide free mammograms and women's maintenance health services.
No they dont.

"Health departments" are governmental agencies that OVERSEE the medical communities.

Gee, one would think a nurse would know this.

Location hidden

#286911 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Now lets look at the REST of the story, shall we?

"Gallup's longest-running measure of abortion views, established in 1975, asks Americans if abortion should be legal in all circumstances, legal only under certain circumstances, or illegal in all circumstances. Since 2001, at least half of Americans have consistently chosen the middle position, saying abortion should be legal under certain circumstances, and the 52% saying this today is similar to the 50% in May 2011. The 25% currently wanting abortion to be legal in all cases and the 20% in favor of making it illegal in all cases are also similar to last year's findings."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx...

Location hidden

#286912 Feb 26, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh aren't you the CUTEST little christian there Tom Tom.... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 19 min jimi-yank 345,165
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 7,783
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 3 hr FrankG 8,804
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... (Aug '15) 5 hr reporterwithoutbo... 45
News Brooklyn is the borough of rats 5 hr tru dat 2
News Ex-GOP Mayor Michael Bloomberg Will Spend $80M ... 5 hr Annie Oakly 3
jets talk back (Dec '07) 6 hr jimi-yank 16,402
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 8 hr jimi-yank 47,758

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages