Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
267,721 - 267,740 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
They always get caught.
Who always gets caught?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say abortion is wrong? Where, exactly? Chapter, verse. I do believe you've been asked this before, and not answered.
First, do you believe sto is right about these verses?
He says these verses are saying that abortion is ok and God even helps in the process under these conditions, so have you read them, and do you agree with him?
Then I will show you plainly where God is against abortion.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! Do you really think so?
There are more than two gays here? Are you trying to tell me something, Elise?
Isn't it strange that when women become gay, they become more masculine. And when men become gay, they become more feminine? So odd.
#1. Nobody "becomes" gay. They are gay or they aren't gay.#2. Many gay women are feminine. Many gay men are masculine.
You're obsessed with homosexuality. I hope you work it out for yourself. Good luck.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>#1. Nobody "becomes" gay. They are gay or they aren't gay.#2. Many gay women are feminine. Many gay men are masculine.
You're obsessed with homosexuality. I hope you work it out for yourself. Good luck.
Its a troll. It's obsessed with making outrageous comments to get responses, and that's about it.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sto I would agree with you, if ANY OF THE VERSES said ANYTHING ABOUT A BABE IN THE WOMB, but the say. absolutely NOTHING ABOUT ABORTING A BABE.
Your whole argument was based on what happened to the guilty wife, which was her belly SWELLED "inflated " NOT "deflated ".
Her thigh would ROT.
and all would shun her. Which YOU said happens when a woman has an abortion.
Instead of trying to make verses condone a sinful act, and trying to see how much "world " you can have in you, and still have God, why not overshoot the other way.
I can promise you the bible clearly says abortion in wrong, compared to your sad attempt to make it right.
Did you ever think the online versions have cleaned it up a bit? My hard copy of the bible, bought over 20yrs ago, clearly speaks of an abortion Numbers 5. I wouldn't put it past the Americanized versions of online bible study to alter it from an abortion to a curse. There is big money behind the PLM that reaches pretty far. Yes, I went searching for the same verses online that are in my hard copy, to no avail. So what else is new here? You guys are satisfied with your spoon fed goop. Doesn't mean everyone is, though.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a drama queen.
You here only that He died for YOU and yet this is what you come up with?
You ever wondered why?
If a guy at the groc. Store jumped in front of you and took a bullet in the head that was meant for you, is this what you would say about him at his funeral?
I understand why you said what you did, but just wondered if you did?

I remember when the little wwjd bracelets came out.

I would always say what would John do. I had this shirt I won with southpark on it, and a few young guys that worked at one of the stores I called on asked me, did I know the makers of that show was antichrist?
I told them, so I am.an atheist, and they just looked like I was going to kill them are something. Lol

I know have read, since my salvation, and I do now believe, that the reason I made all those comments and believed that way, is becouse that's what was in my heart, and in the heart of my father, the devil.

I just changed dads.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
This is a good question.
Why is it that religious freaks act and look strange? Kind of nerdy and not with it. Their demeanor is different.
I would imagine 99% of you people would know the answer.
Well I've been told by several people that I favor Bruce Willis, and I do just bigger. As far as acting like a freak, well I've been know to. Lol
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
Well, Katie wished for a more interesting topic of conversation. How about that Alabama Representative who wants more restrictions on abortion clinics because, to paraphrase, abortion is major surgery because the fetus is the largest "organ" to be removed from a woman's body?
Why are people SO very ignorant of the facts of reproduction allowed to decide medical issues for others?
And does she realize that she just disproved the argument from her own side regarding the "personhood" of a fetus?
How stupid are these people?
I'd have to say very, Bit.

I read that and realized it was already being discussed in that other thread Sue had begun. Where you'd posted about the physician against HB 58(?) in AL. They seem like such control freaks screaming how their rights are being stomped on as if this were true when in reality they're the ones trying to stomp all over everyone else's rights.

That other Katie writing for Jezebel adds too much commentary to her articles to be seen as unbiased, but I did find it funny her comparison of the fetus to skin which is the longest human organ. It was worth a good chuckle :)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever think the online versions have cleaned it up a bit? My hard copy of the bible, bought over 20yrs ago, clearly speaks of an abortion Numbers 5. I wouldn't put it past the Americanized versions of online bible study to alter it from an abortion to a curse. There is big money behind the PLM that reaches pretty far. Yes, I went searching for the same verses online that are in my hard copy, to no avail. So what else is new here? You guys are satisfied with your spoon fed goop. Doesn't mean everyone is, though.
Well I read the verses in the 1611 Holy Bible and even in the Niv, not sure which niv, since the revise their book all the time as well, and no mention of an abortion at all. So when a woman has an abortion, her thigh rots and everyone shuns her? Lol
I think I would have the baby, if I were her.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever wondered why?
If a guy at the groc. Store jumped in front of you and took a bullet in the head that was meant for you, is this what you would say about him at his funeral?
I would always say what would John do. I had this shirt I won with southpark on it, and a fetus w young guys that worked at one of the stores I called on asked me, did I know the makers of that show was antichrist?
I told them, so I am.an atheist, and they just looked like I was going to kill them are something. Lol
I know have read, since my salvation, and I do now believe, that the reason I made all those comments and believed that way, is becouse that's what was in my heart, and in the heart of my father, the devil.
I just changed dads.
I know a few Jesus'. Not one of them has taken a bullet for me. If one does, I most certainly will say nice things about him. I have a wonderful dad. Wouldn't trade his for anything.
zach

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
You Sir, are no judge of who is a Christian.
Stop with the ethical crap pal....you're no better than anyone else ya dope....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever wondered why?
I would always say what would John do. I had this shirt I won with southpark on it, and a few young guys that worked at one of the stores I called on asked me, did I know the makers of that show was antichrist?
I just changed dads.
Dude, seriously, you're fk'd in the head.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just becouse it happens in nature doesn't make it natural."
Yes, actually, it does.
You're dumb as dirt.
Sounds like you rboy could use some xanax. I am sure when they heard your home was a temple to Satan, they and most civilized people stayed away.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The two greatest commandments are to love God with all our hearts and minds and to love each other as ourselves.
It's all about love.
You are so right about this. The problem is, these proabortion pagans hate God. They hate the mere mention of God. They are so devoid of spirituality, they are nothing but empty shells for Satans amusement. That is one of the reasons they spend so much time screaming about how great abortion is and how they hate mothers and motherhood.

Thery need God but they are possesed by evil.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing...a grown woman thinking a fetus is an organ. Still, we should encourage it, because it may help people realize how frigging stupid these people are.
Bitner wrote:
Well, Katie wished for a more interesting topic of conversation. How about that Alabama Representative who wants more restrictions on abortion clinics because, to paraphrase, abortion is major surgery because the fetus is the largest "organ" to be removed from a woman's body?
Why are people SO very ignorant of the facts of reproduction allowed to decide medical issues for others?
And does she realize that she just disproved the argument from her own side regarding the "personhood" of a fetus?
How stupid are these people?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, but I tend to look at the details. There was no reason to put the demons in the pigs to begin with...unless he was trying to make deviled ham.

If anything, it just shows he was a cruel man.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps instead of being so concerned with the pigs, you should've noticed what happened to the man that had all those demons in him?
After they left him, he put on some clothes and was in his right mind.
The same Jesus that pulled the demons out of him, is the same one thay does it to men today.
No matter how many demons they may have.
He is the only one that can take a drunk, sex addicted, drug head, and change him "instantly ",without a 12 step program.
Kinda like the guitar player of korn.
He said as he walked by the windows of a small church and seen all the people inside with their hands raised, that he thought they were nuts!
He got back to his hotel, and started thinking, that either those people in that little church was crazy, OR they had something he needed.
When he went back he found his answer.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

You don't have any imagination at all; you must be a real bum lay. I can bring a guy to climax without touching him below the waist.
zach wrote:
<quoted text>A sick homo like you can only have sex in the azz or licking another man's tool you idiot.....LMFAO
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
We can dance around the issue until our feet get tired. But you cannot deny that abortions are a primary service of Planned Parenthood. And even though it is against the law for our our tax dollars to fund these abortions, there is no way to keep track of it.
You are so right and there are numerous sources that have shown how they "play with the books" to use tax dollars for their lucratvie abortion business. These pagans could care less. They know that PP has many locations in minority areas to keep some races down. You must remember that most of the women posting on here are spoiled white women who were mad that daddy didn't give them enough love, so they quit school, threw away their religion and became pagans.

They are emotionally and spiritually damaged people. Just read some of the fantasy lives they make up for themselves. Very sad group of people. Pray for them.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, reality. You should try it sometime.
Guppy wrote:
It seems that Pete is fixated on one thing.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Prove the existence of--or even define--spirituality.
<quoted text>
Sadly, neither you nor the other pagans would understand that which you do not have. You need only knock on the door and it is yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 11 min Pretzel Nugget 5,357
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 13 min NYStateOfMind 305,777
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 19 min Jack 34,990
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 24 min the wandering girl 9,397
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 29 min Maude 14,367
Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... 1 hr WHAT DID YOU EXPECT 15
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 1 hr ZCs HILLBILLY SAVAGE 1,650
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) Thu the real deal 10,209
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search