Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283879 Feb 14, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't prove a damned thing
**pat pat** You keep telling yourself that Lynnie! LOL!

Location hidden

#283880 Feb 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you're saying, but I'll try to understand.
Try reading all the words. Take them in. Shut up and THINK about them and keep them in context.

She said:
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>For someone who professes to be honest and humble, you are decidedly neither. You do what you accuse of others, but are offended when treated the same. That's pretty hypocritical.
Stop with the bullshit excuses, and practice what you preach.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#283881 Feb 14, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she's ignoring. Just interpreting it differently.
I'm interpreting by the legal strict definition of viability. And as such, an artificial womb would be considered ALS. While the artificial womb would serve exactly the same purpose and function as a natural womb, it is man-made and not of the woman so by definition it would be considered "medical assistance".
<quoted text>
Fairly accurate. You need to school Katie on this.
Although I would clarify by saying that if a physician determines that ALS will give an infant any chance at survival he will DEEM it viable. Whether it actually WAS viable will be determined in time.
Doc: "I don't think she's ignoring. Just interpreting it differently.
I'm interpreting by the legal strict definition of viability."

STO had written to me:
<quoted text>
" 'Viability is about a determition made at a certain gestational point as to the potential of a fetus surviving outside of the womb.'
With ALS, per Doc."

My answer was, "Yes, with ALS, per Doc."

I thought he meant (as per doctor) at 1st, then realized he was talking about you, so I clarified in the next post: "With ALS per medical and legal definition of viable fetus, not 'per Doc'.

About an artificial womb, the only thing I said was my own opinion: "Further, if there ever was a time where a fetus was gestating in an artificial womb, YES, aborting it would be killing that human life."

Doc: "Although I would clarify by saying that if a physician determines that ALS will give an infant any chance at survival he will DEEM it viable. Whether it actually WAS viable will be determined in time."

That's your view on a viable or non-viable infant. Which is not the same as your view on a viable or non-viable fetus.

Katie and STO are combining the 2 issues to try to make it the same, when it's not, and trying to claim each of our views are different from what our views actually are.
Seems to be STO's game here. If they can't dazzle with brilliance, they'll try to baffle with bullshit. Not working, because we each know what we're talking about and know what we've said, because facts are facts, they don't change.

Location hidden

#283882 Feb 14, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you expect anyone to believe you remember Katie providing anything about this, and that you have any idea what you're talking about? You have sometimes accused me of reading ahead, when I didn't, and I know why you accuse. it's because that's exactly what you do. You read ahead to see what Katie said, and you used her words, yet neither of you provides the proof of it. IF you knew, you would have provided the proof, if for no other reason than stick it to me.
You wouldn't even remember what YOU posted last week, and you think we'd believe you'd remember what someone else posted last year? lol You're so full of shit. You have no idea, and neither does Katie, about the chemical make up of amniotic fluid or whether or not it has an anesthetic. You both prove that fact by your posts of excuses and NON-proof.
Lynne, you were PART of the original discussion about this. Your failure to remember - or your outright lies about it - do NOT constitute her failure to prove anything.

As I said, and I maintain, you would refute and refuse any and ALL proof anyone would post, simply because you dont like the person posting it. THAT is something YOU have proven time and again.

The one full of shit here is YOU. ALways has been, always will be.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#283883 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! You didn't prove shit Lynnekins. You provided a few lines from an abstract of a much longer paper published from NIH. Hell, you didn't even bother to credit the paper you stole the lines from! Did you bother to read the whole thing? NO. YOu saw the few words you thought you wanted and stopped there.
I provided 2 things, Toots. Still no proof from you, Toots. At least I provided the chemical make up of amniotic fluid, and the make up doesn't change no matter where the info came from. What have you provided? NOTHING buit your own stupid attacks on something you don't know anything about.

The links I provided were: http://www.embryology.ch/anglais/fplacenta/am... AND
http://www.actabiomedica.it/data/2004/supp_1_... .

Where are the links from you proving me wrong, you ignorant buffoon? Like Katie's, they're non-existant.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#283884 Feb 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you've never read Genesis.
"Prove adam wasn't made from dust." It's actually up to you to back up your claim with evidence, but we know you don't understand science or logic so there is no point trying to debate with you.
The Sun is heaven.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#283885 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes actually you did, since you responded TO the question by claiming "that's ridiculous".
<quoted text>
Except the hypothetical was NOT ridiculous as stated, except as you tried to change it to suit your agenda.
Foo quoted me as saying:
"I didn't say one word about artificial wombs being what's ridiculous,..."

Foo replied: "Yes actually you did, since you responded TO the question by claiming 'that's ridiculous'."

She left out the rest of my sentence which said: "... but that a human fetus at 8 weeks gestation would be considered viable.

Lily to STO: "No, it's ridiculous because it's a senseless hypothetical to begin with, and what's ridiculous in your hypothetical is that you're expecting viablity at 8 weeks. When it goes "from embryo to fetus".

I explained what was ridiculous in his hypothetical in my 1st post to him about it.
As I said to Foo, what I said was ridiculous was viability being at 8 weeks.

Foo: "Except the hypothetical was NOT ridiculous as stated, except as you tried to change it to suit your agenda."

I didn't change a thing. Foo lied about what I said was ridiculous, so if anyone was trying to "change" something, it was Foo trying to change what I said.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#283886 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
**pat pat** You keep telling yourself that Lynnie! LOL!
My name is Lily, you obsessed with Lynne mental case.

I don't have to keep telling myself that you didn't prove anything, because you haven't. You didn't prove I said artificial wombs was what was ridiculous in STO's hypothertical, and you haven't proven amniotic fluid has an anesthetic.

I prove you wrong on both, with facts.

You keep telling yourself I didn't, bonehead, but it's all in posts for anyone to see. My proof of my claims, and your lack of proof of yours.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#283887 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, you were PART of the original discussion about this. Your failure to remember - or your outright lies about it - do NOT constitute her failure to prove anything.
As I said, and I maintain, you would refute and refuse any and ALL proof anyone would post, simply because you dont like the person posting it. THAT is something YOU have proven time and again.
The one full of shit here is YOU. ALways has been, always will be.
Still no proof that amniotic fluid has an anesthetic. I proved what the chemical make up of amniotic fluid was, and no anesthetic.

Your (unsubstantiated claim) about some past conversation and some (unsubstantiated claim) about Katie having already provided proof in the past are meaningless. You haven't proven that happened, just like you haven't proven amniotic fluid contains an anesthetic. All you do is post lies and prove nothing.
Anonymous

United States

#283888 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading all the words. Take them in. Shut up and THINK about them and keep them in context.
She said:
<quoted text>
Stop with the bullshit excuses, and practice what you preach.
It takes folks a little bit, to get used to the "players " on a topic, that are usualy there, and have been there for some time, and it takes me even longer. Lol

I will try and practice more like I preach.

I do want to tell you, that I truly am sorry for some of the comments, I've made toward you.

You are right, that ai had No excuse, only let my "flesh " override my "spirit ".

I hope you have a good Valintines day, even though I do not expect you to like me at all, but even though you come across as a pretty tough cookie, you still have feelings and are human, so again I am truly sorry for any hurtful or mean spirited comments I've made toward you.

I will try and not make any in the future, becouse when I do,my Father, just makes me apologize.:)

I forget many times, that I was NOT called to be a lawyer, or judge, but just a witness.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283889 Feb 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes folks a little bit, to get used to the "players " on a topic, that are usualy there, and have been there for some time, and it takes me even longer. Lol
I will try and practice more like I preach.
I do want to tell you, that I truly am sorry for some of the comments, I've made toward you.
You are right, that ai had No excuse, only let my "flesh " override my "spirit ".
I hope you have a good Valintines day, even though I do not expect you to like me at all, but even though you come across as a pretty tough cookie, you still have feelings and are human, so again I am truly sorry for any hurtful or mean spirited comments I've made toward you.
I will try and not make any in the future, becouse when I do,my Father, just makes me apologize.:)
I forget many times, that I was NOT called to be a lawyer, or judge, but just a witness.
You aren't alone in having experienced this amazing grace. But unless one experiences it, it's mere folly.

The apostle Paul, a Roman formerly known as Saul, went out of his way to persecute Christians until he, too, had the same experience you and I and millions of others have had over the past 2000 years. He talked about the battle with the flesh at the same time he was spreading the gospel to the early churches. As you know, many books in the New Testament are his letters to these churches.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Jesus himself said that. As believers, we know we are in the flesh but walk by faith. It's difficult for a nonbeliever to understand this. Just as it was for us at one time. We forgive others in order to be forgiven. And love those who persecute us. That's about all we can do.

I, too, have been led by the flesh and had to be humbled and apologize on these forums. Then again, I'm quite outspoken to a fault at times.

But thank you for sharing your powerful testimony.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283890 Feb 14, 2013
Our casual acceptance of abortion could be our downfall.

The fall of Rome was, in part, due to moral decay.

Instead of educating society about the realities of abortion and making abortion as taboo as smoking or obesity, we choose to ignore mass killings of potential human beings who are as much alive in the womb as you or me.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#283891 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
Instead of educating society about the realities of abortion and making abortion as taboo as smoking or obesity, we choose to ignore mass killings of potential human beings who are as much alive in the womb as you or me.
What is dumber than wanting to abort a baby?
Why does anyone think that they have the right?
We never get to heaven because we do not want God.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#283892 Feb 14, 2013
I do.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#283893 Feb 14, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided 2 things, Toots. Still no proof from you, Toots. At least I provided the chemical make up of amniotic fluid, and the make up doesn't change no matter where the info came from. What have you provided? NOTHING buit your own stupid attacks on something you don't know anything about.
The links I provided were: http://www.embryology.ch/anglais/fplacenta/am... AND
http://www.actabiomedica.it/data/2004/supp_1_... .
Where are the links from you proving me wrong, you ignorant buffoon? Like Katie's, they're non-existant.
Big L, you call this "non-existant"?!

"Human AF [Amniotic Fluid] also contains factors that alter metabolism of opiates. Placental opioid enhancing factor has been found in placentae and AF of rats, and in placentae of humans and
dolphins.51"
http://www.skyeorthobiologics.com/pdfs/liquid...

Who's the "ignorant buffoon" now? Done with your temper tantrum, name-caller? I told you to look under FETAL BRAIN DEVELOPMENT. But did you listen? No, of course not. You went the route your PL buddies are accusing us of -- name calling vitriol.

Learn how to debate like an adult. Until then, do not expect discussion with me.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#283894 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't alone in having experienced this amazing grace. But unless one experiences it, it's mere folly.
The apostle Paul, a Roman formerly known as Saul, went out of his way to persecute Christians until he, too, had the same experience you and I and millions of others have had over the past 2000 years. He talked about the battle with the flesh at the same time he was spreading the gospel to the early churches. As you know, many books in the New Testament are his letters to these churches.
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Jesus himself said that. As believers, we know we are in the flesh but walk by faith. It's difficult for a nonbeliever to understand this. Just as it was for us at one time. We forgive others in order to be forgiven. And love those who persecute us. That's about all we can do.
I, too, have been led by the flesh and had to be humbled and apologize on these forums. Then again, I'm quite outspoken to a fault at times.
But thank you for sharing your powerful testimony.
But in DeGall's reply #283581 he says Jesus despises many people. Why didn't Jesus despise you?
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#283895 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
A fetus is a "potential" human being??? Naughty-naughty.

Location hidden

#283896 Feb 14, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Lily,.
Yeah. Whatever Lynniekins.
Persevere wrote:
I like this username better. I'll stick with it since my real name isn't "Lynne" anymore than it's "Persevere".
Whatever name you're using this year, you're still the same OP that posted as Lynne D, and everyone knows it Stinkwheat.

Location hidden

#283897 Feb 14, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Lily, you obsessed with Lynne mental case.
I don't have to keep telling myself that you didn't prove anything, because you haven't. You didn't prove I said artificial wombs was what was ridiculous in STO's hypothertical, and you haven't proven amniotic fluid has an anesthetic.
I prove you wrong on both, with facts.
ROFLMAO And you're calling OTHERS "obessed" Lynne? LOLOLOL!!!

AGAIN for the stupid girl - you ignoring what was already posted is not a lack of proof on our part, its simply denial on YOURS.
You keep telling yourself I didn't, bonehead, but it's all in posts for anyone to see. My proof of my claims, and your lack of proof of yours.
**pat pat** Uh huh. Like I said, you keep telling yourself that Lynniekins.

LOLOLOL!
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#283898 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The prophesy says "immediately after the distress of those days, the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light."
The moon's light is the reflection of the sun. So it makes perfect sense.
Of course it says what you want it to say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 min Guinness Drinker 9,162
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 7 min Guinness Drinker 15,265
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 25 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 308,433
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Earthling-1 47,074
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr Lawrence Forever 10,745
the alphabet game (Oct '11) 7 hr Pig_Newton 3,542
last post wins! (Jun '10) 7 hr Pig_Newton 25,374

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance