Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,008
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283918 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It requires personal responsibility and avoiding creating a life or a selfless act by giving it up for adoption.
Most progressive secularists poo-poo both. Unfortunately.
Nonsense. We are big fans of both birth control and adoption. Denying that just enhances your argument. That's dishonest. WWJD?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283919 Feb 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
What is dumber than wanting to abort a baby?
What's dumber? The moron that thinks "babies" are aborted.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283921 Feb 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing how your eyes are opened to sooo much, when Jesus comes in.
Its more amazing how the mind slams shut when one religion over-rides reason and common sense.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283922 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former nurse another lifetime ago, the hospital where I worked in the late 1970s was one of the first in Florida to perform terminated pregnancies legally - "TPs".
I was of the mindset abortion was better than bringing a life into the world that would be unloved or neglected. Until I witnessed two abortions - one only 14 weeks.
Not only did I do a 180 degree turn against abortion when that dead baby was put into a cold metal bowl and I was instructed to take it to a room where it would be discarded but I requested not to be assigned TP patients any longer.
I wasn't the only nurse to do so.
One baby came out breathing. The same professionals who had tried to kill it just moments before were panic-stricken trying to feed it to keep it alive.
That juxtiposition will forever be ingrained in my mind.
"Once came out breathing."

Yeah, right. LTAs weren't and aren't performed in the same manner or in the same venue, as early term abortions. They were and are a much moreover complicated procedure. You should have stopped writing before that sentence, lady. Lol

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283923 Feb 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)- as I read what you wrote, I could only agree with you.
I'm 6'2" tall 243lbs, with alot of muscle "no body builder type ",but big guy, with a tendency to be a azz, and a jerk, and very capable to hurt someone,but also have the ability to cry in my car, when I see a single mom trying to fill out an application at mcdonalds, while taking care of her two or three kids,or when I see a pic of a child fighting cancer.
You're exactly right, when in my flesh I only care about ME, but in my spirit I love you and all.
When I was saved, it was like recieving the greatest gift ever,and I want all others to have this gift, BUT I also realize I wanted nothing to do with any god gift for years, and I sometimes try to sell my God, like a used car salesman.
We may not ever agree on issues, but I do thank you for accepting anything from me, and I WILL try and listen more, while thinking more before I write back.
I think many programs drug related and others are good for anyone to go through, if they are an addict or not.
I fully understand what it is like to wake up everyday, and know if my day was going to be good or not based on how many pills I had. I do have a heart for all people, and will be able to show it, if I can get "me " to shut up long enough.
So, thanks!
Thank YOU.
Ps -I recommend the dove truffles, if you've never had them.:)
I got them for my wife. So I'll snitch a few when she opens them later. <<grin>>
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283924 Feb 14, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But in DeGall's reply #283581 he says Jesus despises many people. Why didn't Jesus despise you?
That's a mystery. I was certainly one who should have been despised.

Guess it has to do with Jesus saying my sheep hear my voice.

Maybe some sheep just stray so far from the shepherd they can't hear him - or bleet so loud they drown him out.

It might have something to do with having no place else to look but up too. Or a combination of both.

Don't know for sure. I do know the scriptures say "Be still and know that I am God."

Maybe some of us just have to stop fidgeting or being easily distracted.

One thing's for certain. If you seek him, you will find him.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283925 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>"Once came out breathing."
Yeah, right. LTAs weren't and aren't performed in the same manner or in the same venue, as early term abortions. They were and are a much moreover complicated procedure. You should have stopped writing before that sentence, lady. Lol
I was there. I wouldn't lie to you.

The entire floor was in chaos. The nurses and doctors in the room all had the exact same look - like deer caught in headlights.

The baby eventually died which was actually a blessing because it had been drowned in saline solution.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283926 Feb 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. We are big fans of both birth control and adoption. Denying that just enhances your argument. That's dishonest. WWJD?
If all of you were such big fans of birth control and adoption, the number of abortions would be extremely rare.

This is not the case.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283927 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there. I wouldn't lie to you.
The entire floor was in chaos. The nurses and doctors in the room all had the exact same look - like deer caught in headlights.
The baby eventually died which was actually a blessing because it had been drowned in saline solution.
Okay. I believe you, since it was so long ago. Saline? Thank goodness, abortion technique is so much more advanced. Scheduled LTAs are only performed in four venues in the U.S, btw.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283928 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
If all of you were such big fans of birth control and adoption, the number of abortions would be extremely rare.
This is not the case.
The number of abortions is down. Teen pregnancy is down. Abortion numbers are down. Adoption is a different and complex subject. For a nurse, you sure have a pie-in-the-sky vision of sex and pregnancy. Get real. Unwanted pregnancies and abortions have always been a reality. We will not be pushed back into the dark ages, thank you.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283929 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former nurse another lifetime ago, the hospital where I worked in the late 1970s was one of the first in Florida to perform terminated pregnancies legally - "TPs".
I was of the mindset abortion was better than bringing a life into the world that would be unloved or neglected. Until I witnessed two abortions - one only 14 weeks.
Not only did I do a 180 degree turn against abortion when that dead baby was put into a cold metal bowl and I was instructed to take it to a room where it would be discarded but I requested not to be assigned TP patients any longer.
I wasn't the only nurse to do so.
One baby came out breathing. The same professionals who had tried to kill it just moments before were panic-stricken trying to feed it to keep it alive.
That juxtiposition will forever be ingrained in my mind.
ROFLMAO You're full of shit. Why do your kind have to lie to make a point?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283930 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
One baby came out breathing. The same professionals who had tried to kill it just moments before were panic-stricken trying to feed it to keep it alive.
"panic-stricken trying to FEED it to keep it alive"

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yeah, cuz those "professionals" are going to be worried about FEEDING it to keep it alive.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

OMG THANK you for that laugh!
Ocean56

AOL

#283931 Feb 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Yes I have. Life is truly short and full of sorrows.
I even remember hearing about the woman who killed her kids, to "Save their souls ",as she was taught all kids go to Heaven, if they haven't reached the age of acvountability, and was brainwashed into thinking very few will make the cut, and how much good works one must do, in orddr to make it. When the truth is, it isn't about our good /bad works, it is about His Good /Finished work at the cross, that if A Person puts their faith and trust in, that qualifies us to live forever with God.
I understand now how Jesus was always more upset with the religious crowd, instead of the everyday sinners.
I still don't believe casual sexual encounters are worth the risk, of any negative side effects.
What YOU believe is irrelevant to me and probably any other woman who doesn't want to get or stay pregnant. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision. Deal with it.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#283932 Feb 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tell her it's right next to Doc's earlier claims of being PC.
I remember Doc saying that he was PC. It's was quite a while ago. He must have finally worked it out for himself, because he seemed like he was on the fence about abortion rights, back then.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283933 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"panic-stricken trying to FEED it to keep it alive"
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Yeah, cuz those "professionals" are going to be worried about FEEDING it to keep it alive.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
OMG THANK you for that laugh!
Botched abortions aren't that funny.

Why would you think so?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#283934 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO You're full of shit. Why do your kind have to lie to make a point?
Not a lie.

Botched abortions happen more often than you think.

Can we talk about this president on this forum? Because his "present" vote as a Senator in Illinois denying botched abortion babies medical attention is revealing as to his character.

A present vote means no in politics but used by those who don't take a stand for anything just in case they become the president.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#283935 Feb 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO You're full of shit. Why do your kind have to lie to make a point?
Because it's all they have, Foo. They buy into the PLM's lies then sell out to them to make a buck. All the while insidiously working to remove women's civil rights. And pointing their crooked little fingers at those who speak the truth.

(check it out; remember ray ruddy, founder of lila rose? of maximus? i tried to have a discussion in another thread and that post got yanked, too)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283936 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there. I wouldn't lie to you.
SURE you would! Why should you be any different from any of your kind?
The entire floor was in chaos. The nurses and doctors in the room all had the exact same look - like deer caught in headlights.
The baby eventually died which was actually a blessing because it had been drowned in saline solution.
LOLOL
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
One baby came out breathing. The same professionals who had tried to kill it just moments before were panic-stricken trying to feed it to keep it alive..
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA!!!***wiping tears of laughter from my eyes**

Of COURSE it "eventually" died! THey were panic stricken trying to FEED a drowned baby that was breathing to keep it alive!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh, clearly you dont have a CLUE what saline was even used for back then you MORON!

But THANK YOU for that fantastic laugh!! What a great note to go off to dinner on! LOLOLOL!!

Cant WAIT to share that one......
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#283937 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you can find it in Matthew 24:29. Word for word.
Oh right, I forgot the bible was written in English!!
And what about genesis??? "two great lights"???

In mathew It days the moon shall not give her light. There are other statements to that effect in the bible, but you'd probably not be open to any idea that doesn't fit into your point if view anyway.

It also says the stars will fall from the sky.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283938 Feb 14, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Botched abortions aren't that funny.
Why would you think so?
Botched abortions aren't funny at all.

What's funny is your STUPIDITY in thinking ANYONE would buy your foolishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Barack the Yellow 50,431
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 min Maude 17,517
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 20 min Nemo 228
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 47 min jimi-yank 3,646
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 58 min cup tidbits 12,099
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 58 min Go Blue Forever 781
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 312,877
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 25,537

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers