Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,567
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#283083 Feb 9, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
He starts 99% of it.
He must enjoy it.
Is he gay?
Is she gay?
No, he does not. He takes a lot of abuse from the religious freaks. Their Jesus must be so proud of them.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#283084 Feb 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"guppy" is a troll. Go back in time in the thread, you'll see an occasional poster from the same ISP saying the same crap under many different names.
She reminds me a lot of Ink. Maybe they're related..lmao!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#283085 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even one that has commited adultery knows more then an unnatural lesbian that plays house.
Apparently not, since you're NOT the one that remained faithful to your spouse.

You were the one "playing house" dear.

I find it funny as hell that YOU are the one that couldn't honor your vows made before G-d, yet you will try to excuse that by insulting everyone else who did.

**good little xian**

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#283086 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you think my way of thinking is a pic of a big bearded man dressed like a viking who rules his family with an iron fist, but you would be wrong.
My wife and I are one. We believe in a God who says the man is to rule His house with Godly wisdom.
The man is to give himself up for his wife, as Christ gave Himself up for His bride the church.
We to work together on any and all issues, and if we reach a point where we just don't know, then my wife chooses to let me choose what we should do.
Just like this last presidential election.
We were torn on who to vote for.
Obama was a no brainer for us, becouse of his stance on gay marriage and abortion, and just about all other issues.
Romney was a morman, and we did not want morman to be in the American spotlight, even though we knew it would be between obama or Romney.
Yes there were more running, but history shows that "most " people are cookie cutters and either vote D or R.
We vote according to the person running and their values.
C'mon Bright Sun, fess up.

Location hidden

#283087 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry sto, you're right, you've never crossed sassys cival liberties, you just wish she would shut up.
AGAIN you outright LIE. Where has STO EVER wished ANYONE would shut up? SHow us that post please. TIA.
But hey keep on budding up, with foo, even after she just said what she thought about Your jebus.
Actually, you're OUTRIGHT LYING yet again. I was talking about YOUR jebus, not his.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#283088 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is how God says women were created. Atleast eve came from adams rib.
Of course to us that may sound weird, but just knowing how babies form and are in the womb, for so long, then they take their first breath,is kinda weird.
Plus lets take a look at evolution? It teaches us that women "men, and every thing came from...... A rock! Slim covered rock.
I geuss that makes God's version not seem so crazy after all.
Both take faith.
Evolution takes even more faith.
Evolution does not teach us that we came from slime off a rock.

Location hidden

#283089 Feb 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Foo hit a nerve.
You're a self-righteous prig. And a lousy Christian.
Yup. His is the WORST KIND of "christian" hypocrisy.
Ocean56

AOL

#283090 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Yes osean I gots the memo, and if I forget, then you are always nice enough to remind me.
I still don't see how you think the keeping of the house is any less important then any other Job.
Housework is less important than any other job because the wife DOING the housework doesn't get PAID for it.

One of my favorite quotes was one by Susan B. Anthony in 1896. When she was asked during an interview why she never married, Miss Anthony replied: "I never felt I could give up my life of freedom to be a man's housekeeper."

Personally, I think that many conservative guys get married simply because they're sick of doing the housework themselves and want "the little woman" to do it.

Location hidden

#283091 Feb 9, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think it's Big Sky, trolling.
I did too, but this idiot's been around Topix on the 'christian' forums for years under this name. Even BS'er couldn't maintain the facade that long.

Location hidden

#283092 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is my question any more insane then what you asked me?
Gee, perhaps because nobody's aborting pregancies 10 minutes before birth you moron.
Virgins who got pregnant from not having sex are not the ones having abortions.
Virgins dont get pregnant. My G-D you're stupid!

Other then that please forgive me for not putting much thought in answering your questions,
Given you dont put much thought into anything you say, its not like its a shock here Sparky.

Location hidden

#283093 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am going by is "their " holy book, which says that a good muslim will kill all who don't wish to convert,
The Koran says NOTHING of the kind.

Yet one MORE thing you're completely ignorant about, but hey, never let it be said you let your ignorance stop you from saying stupid shit.

Location hidden

#283094 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what islam teaches.
Actually I do. I've read the Koran, and know many Muslims.

Its called EDUCATING YOURSELF. You should try it sometime.
As far as my Jesus, I've already said I mess up when I try to represent Him, but you hated Him before I ever came along, and will after I'm gone, unless you get serious about the truth about God, instead of trying to fit Him into your box.
ROFLMAO I dont hate your jebus, I dont believe in him. He's simply completely meaningless to me.

As has been pointed out - one cannot hate what one doesn't believe in.

Rest assured, I'm VERY serious about G-d, and I KNOW the truth - but your jesus ain't my g-d ya dope.

Perhaps YOU should stop trying to cram everyone in YOUR box.

G-d knew full well there would be different faiths, and he's just fine with it. Maybe you should worry about your own soul, and let Him speak to those He speaks to for Himself.

Location hidden

#283095 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it ever crossed your mind, that you may just be wrong about anything?
When it comes to what the Koran teaches and the STUPIDITY you and the other freak are apouting about it? No, it hasn't, becuase I have actually educated myself on the subject, and I know I'm NOT wrong.
Plus not everyone that disagrees with you are not morons, liars, or idiots.
I never said everyone was. THat's YOU LYING again. It seems to be one of your favorite lies here.

Those of you that bear false witness on a fairly regular basis, say STUPID and FALSE shit about other faiths ARE morons, liars and idiots. That's a FACT son.

Those of you that ignore facts and CONTINUE to spew your venom about other faiths ARE liars and thus, idiots.

Location hidden

#283096 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not my Jesus, or atleast they don't view Him as He is.
THey view him as he is to THEM.
They view Him as a prophet but not the only way to Heaven.
That's how MOST faiths view him, if they bother with him at all.
The deal is though, either Jesus was who He said He was or He was a liar.
OR he's just another version of faith, that is meaningless to many. Many dont beleive he existed at all.
He claimed to be God, so what would you call a guy that did good things but claimed to be God?
Nuts.
The only way a muslim can go to heaven for certain is to die while killing non muslims.
You're lying, yet again.

Location hidden

#283097 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do reject that the verses in numbers are talking about abortion, well me and the other 99.8% of christians.
ROFLMAO You reject a LOT of the bible that you dont LIKE. Typical of your phony kind.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283098 Feb 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your question any more insane? Because you are only trying to inflame. You're not interested in what I am saying.
You make statements that one can only get pregnant by having sex and I correct you. You then accuse me of defending abortion. Yeah, that made so much sense. Not really.
You think women abort full term babies 10 minutes before they're due to deliver. Yeah, that made so much sense. What is shows is your lack of the basic knowledge of this topic. Did you think it was enough to swoop in here and say God says abortion is bad and so it is?!
But the topper is you claiming above we have a decrease in the population. You didn't hear earth's population has passed the 7B mark? Seven billion people roaming this planet, fighting for resources, for water, for air. Yeah, that's all creamy dreamy, isn't it?
We have a decrease in the number of annual abortions due to comprehensive education. Educating kids, teens, and young adults about their rights and responsibilities along with abstinence (not either or) factors into the lower numbers of annual abortions. We'll see if the numbers stay down for reporting year 2010, when everyone was hit hard by the recession.
Interesting statement. 7 billion people on this planet fighting for Air. How does one Fight for Air?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283099 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the company is called Ashley Madison,becouse I know I've seen commercials on tv about them, and they advocate extramarital affairs, so if you want you can check them out, and if I'm right about them and you're wrong "which I think you are ",then you may question whether or not, that you may just be wrong about other things?
Wow, really? That entire post, and this was the part you picked to respond to? You could take the time to research the internet and find this company (whose commercials are banned in this country from what I read, and which doesn't take donations in the first place), but couldn't take the time to do a little research on Islam from non-antagonistic sites? Seriously?

Apparently, you just really want to hang onto your bigotry. Noted.

I choose instead to learn.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#283100 Feb 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes osean I gots the memo, and if I forget, then you are always nice enough to remind me.
I still don't see how you think the keeping of the house is any less important then any other Job.
No one thinks it's "less important". We just think it shouldn't be the only option for one gender.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283101 Feb 9, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he does not. He takes a lot of abuse from the religious freaks. Their Jesus must be so proud of them.
He takes a lot of abuse from the religious freaks? That's not true. No one abuses him because they are afraid of him. Is there any proof?
He deserves abuse. He dishes it out, so he should be willing to take it.
He gives gays a bad name.
He shouldn't be allowed on here because he is gay. He should be ostracized. He promotes gayness.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#283102 Feb 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
An "unnatural lesbian" would be one who is attracted to men, nutjob.
<quoted text>
You won't be happy until everyone is gay and miserable like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min mdbuilder 48,437
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 1 hr Paul Yanks 209
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 310,363
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr weselldildos 1,836
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr weselldildos 25,383
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 1 hr weselldildos 5,672
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 1 hr weselldildos 1,337
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Pat-Med 88 11,630
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr weselldildos 16,259
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 hr Unbiased Chargers... 9,707

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match