Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282006 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toots, it was short and clearly expressed. You aren't fooling anyone with the stupidity you post.
Intelligent people who have read your posts don't need it explained further.
No, abuela loca, it was nonsense. Who said I'm trying to fool anyone about anything? You're the one who seems to have something to prove, not me. You're not highly intelligent, by the way, so your standards mean nothing. You mistake your arrogance and ego for intelligence. That, in itself, is foolish.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#282007 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more then enough evidence.
There is even more then that to me. A guy who went from not believing in God at all, into believe whole heartedly in God.
I thought religion is just what folks did.
I thought Heaven and Hell (if it was real) was only a matter of good or bad.
I thought (and many "christians "think if your good works outweigh your bad, then you go to Heaven.
If your bad works are more then good, then Hell.
Many who go to church now believe this method.
After the night I was woken up by God -it was HE that straightened me out.
I had tried cleaning up this or that before, but could never reach a point that I felt good enough.
I know believe, as God says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
If you have ever told a lie, then you are a liar.
Asking forgiveness doesn't erase the lie.
Like killing someone, asking forgiveness will not bring the other person back, nor will it erase the fact that they are a murderer.
Only having Gods grace applied to ones life will erase all.
Jesus died for all sin -past, present, future.
A christian asks for forgiveness to restore fellowship with God.
Sonship is done by the blood of God (Jesus Christ) being applied to ones soul.
Many died having faith for His comming.
I will die having faith in His comming.
Believing in Jesus is eternal life. We live in heaven with him
here on earth. He is here with us. I heard his voice. Why do you want to die?

Atrisco Village

#282008 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING would be the molehill you claim I'm making a mountain out of.
Claiming a photo was taken by someone, even giving copyright to that person, when the photo was ripped off from the internet and attributed to someone else isn't a molehill, Toots. It's a big fat lie, and one she got caught in.
Whether she e-mailed with Lynne is irrelevant to everything in this forum. It's Foo making mountains out of molehills, but you people will just ignore that. She said proof of mutual abuse was in the thread. All she has to do is prove her claim with what's in the thread. She doesn't need e-mails to prove it, and she surely doesn't need to prove she e-mailed with Lynne to prove it.
Foo is obsessed with Lynne and proves it at every turn. The fool can't handle it when I OWN you people in discussion. None of you can, and the "Lynne" posts begin.
Then there's people like you and Ayakaneo making posts as though what Foo did was perfectly normal and acceptable, and the people who catch her in lies and call her on them are nuts. lol
Irrational mental case behavior by you people.
You're ranting. Wipe the virtual foam from your virtual mouth and settle down, bruja vieja.

:-D
Gtown71

United States

#282009 Feb 4, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It's not your legal right to kill the kid. It's her legal right to choose and she did.
<quoted text> Really, wasn't she married to?
<quoted text>Um no you don't, you live with your spouse and 5 year old while the other child is being raised by a man that isn't his father.
<quoted text>Are you paying child support? Just goes to show that you in particular being PL didn't want to take responsibility for the life you created. Your wife didn't want him either?
<quoted text>You're meaningless to the PL stance if you don't practice what you preach about being responsible for the life you create.
<quoted text>Well there is a lot wrong with it when you don't take care of one of them.
<quoted text>Not at all. What does being gay and raising kids have to do with you having a kid with another woman and not taking care of it? Nothing.
<quoted text>You were born to cheat on your wife? So I guess I was born not to cheat? LOL.
I don't ever remember saying that I have not payed child support, perhaps you can refresh my memory?

I was born an adulteror, if anyone was born gay.
Are you saying step parents are a horrible thing?
Are people horrible for having kids with more then one person?

Do you believe all of my story I've told about myself?

You seem to like the child part and the cheating part, and accept it as truth, do what about the part when God woke me up and changed my life?
Forgiving me and saving my soul?
Do you believe people can be forgiven?
Have you ever done anything, that you needed forgiveness for?
have you ever done anything wrong?

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#282010 Feb 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Please dont insult fairy's.
And so our so called truce of mutual respect ends not with a bang but with a whimper.
Let the record show....and to paraphrase V. Corleone - I was not the one to break the peace we made here today.

“Game on !”

nyc

#282011 Feb 4, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
One more question. Do you buy those condoms to blow up as balloons
at kids' parties?
I'll say this for ya grumpster, your sense of humor may me cringingly bad. But at least you didn't ask that stupid viability question again.
Do you EVER have a point?
Gtown71

United States

#282012 Feb 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, what utter NONSENSE. There are adult women and men who don't choose to marry until their 30's, 40's, even their 50's. Some adults choose NEVER to marry at all. It is totally idiotic to demand that adults who choose to marry late or not at all must punish themselves with celibacy.
Furthermore, there are plenty of adult MARRIED couples that choose never to have children. They're not likely to go along with your idiotic assertion that because they choose NOT to procreate they shouldn't ever have sex.
Parenthood is OPTIONAL, for both women AND men and adults have the same right NOT to have children as they do to be parents. Those who don't like or want children are making the wise and responsible choice NOT to have them.
I agree yet again, atleast on the part of marriage and kids.
if people don't want either, then I know of a proven 100% way, on how they can make sure they never have either.

Ocean, when people engage in risky behavior,then they set themselves up for negative consequences.

When someone wants to have an abortion, just becouse they had sex it is pretty sad, but no matter why people want one, the cold hard truth is that a tiny human heart must be stopped, in order for their wishes to be granted.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#282013 Feb 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, abuela loca, it was nonsense. Who said I'm trying to fool anyone about anything? You're the one who seems to have something to prove, not me. You're not highly intelligent, by the way, so your standards mean nothing. You mistake your arrogance and ego for intelligence. That, in itself, is foolish.
Elise: "Who said I'm trying to fool anyone about anything? "

Your schooling, your nursing career, things you do for others in life...all stated by you here without being asked about it, and all stated by someone who's too insecure to keep it all to herself. You post about it because you need people to see you a certain way.

You're the one trying to create an "image" of yourself here. Yet you accuse others of it.

You're an ignorant buffoon like the rest of the PC here, and you're not fooling any intelligent person of anything other than that.

“Game on !”

nyc

#282014 Feb 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
1) Embarrassingly unoriginal
2) Predictable
3) Your inability to discuss and or debate the facts at hand remain solidly intact

You're 3 for 3. Kudos.

“Game on !”

nyc

#282015 Feb 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bathe less.
Musta worked......3-2 win.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#282016 Feb 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more then enough evidence.
There is even more then that to me. A guy who went from not believing in God at all, into believe whole heartedly in God.
I thought religion is just what folks did.
I thought Heaven and Hell (if it was real) was only a matter of good or bad.
I thought (and many "christians "think if your good works outweigh your bad, then you go to Heaven.
If your bad works are more then good, then Hell.
Many who go to church now believe this method.
After the night I was woken up by God -it was HE that straightened me out.
I had tried cleaning up this or that before, but could never reach a point that I felt good enough.
I know believe, as God says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
If you have ever told a lie, then you are a liar.
Asking forgiveness doesn't erase the lie.
Like killing someone, asking forgiveness will not bring the other person back, nor will it erase the fact that they are a murderer.
Only having Gods grace applied to ones life will erase all.
Jesus died for all sin -past, present, future.
A christian asks for forgiveness to restore fellowship with God.
Sonship is done by the blood of God (Jesus Christ) being applied to ones soul.
Many died having faith for His comming.
I will die having faith in His comming.
"christian asks for forgiveness to restore fellowship with God.
Sonship is done by the blood of God (Jesus Christ) being applied to ones soul."

This is what Christians believe. It doesn't say anything about good works. Emotionally you wish it did, but it doesn't.
Degall says he posts here as an act of good works. He never argues pro-religion. Is he doomed to hell?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#282017 Feb 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're ranting. Wipe the virtual foam from your virtual mouth and settle down, bruja vieja.
:-D
Your little smile face doesn't mask the fact that my posts get to you. Good, lol. You haven't got anything reasonable to rebut what I've posted, and your little game here is to try to insult posters and act like you're laughing at them.

You haven't got the intelligence or the skills to deflect from what's in the posts of PLers, or to deflect from the many lies from PCers.

“Game on !”

nyc

#282018 Feb 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope. The BORN child has a legal right to be supported by both parents unless parental responsibility has been waived. Paying support does not affect the father's medical and physical risks.
<quoted text>
You're a moron Tink. He wasn't arguing what is legal. We all know what's legal ( except maybe for you and the Constitution). He said "if" and what "would" be fair. And if in fact all it came down to was choice then what he said was not only relevant......it made perfect sense.
You're a blowhard. A blowhard who's also a coward. How does it feel ?
Gtown71

United States

#282019 Feb 4, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in Jesus is eternal life. We live in heaven with him
here on earth. He is here with us. I heard his voice. Why do you want to die?
I was just stating that I will die, or go to my death believing what I wrote, but yes you are right, our eternal life is now.

One day we shall lay down this body of death.

Yet there is work to be done, since God chooses to use men (people) to carry out His plan.

The fields are white, and it is getting darker and darker.
This thread reminds me of that.

I'm only 42, and can see just how much the world has changed in my life for the worse in most cases.
But I also remember when I was like many are now, when it couldn't change fast enough for me.

Atrisco Village

#282020 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise: "Who said I'm trying to fool anyone about anything? "
Your schooling, your nursing career, things you do for others in life...all stated by you here without being asked about it, and all stated by someone who's too insecure to keep it all to herself. You post about it because you need people to see you a certain way.
You're the one trying to create an "image" of yourself here. Yet you accuse others of it.
You're an ignorant buffoon like the rest of the PC here, and you're not fooling any intelligent person of anything other than that.
I don't need to create an image of myself. Everything I write about myself is true. Necessary to your fragile ego, you forget that I have posted comments on abortion as a person with a medical background, which happens to be nursing. My profession is relevant to the topic. There's nothing wrong with telling people about myself. Apparently, you feel the need to be secretive about your life. Not me. I'm comfortable with myself. If you don't like me, ignore me. I don't think you are capable of that, given your compulsive disorder. I'm sorry that you react in such a visceral way to anyone who challenges your sense of self. I wish you could control yourself. Have you ever tried?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282021 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're so full of shit, and here's how easy it is to prove it, liar. When caught your lies become more elaborate.
You used the photo for your avatar, and the only thing to do that is to copy a photo to a file on our computer, then "browse" our photos and click on it. Which is what you had to do to use it as your avatar photo. You copied it off the internet and put it in a file on your computer.
Next; you didn't tell people to go see the image supposedly photographed by Lynne on the internet, so "Photobucket" and "public viewing" obviously wasn't your objective. I'M the one who told people to go to Google and Yahoo search and they'd see the photo you put up, claiming it was taken by Lynne, when it wasn't. After you responded to my posts about that, which means you knew you had gotten caught, you removed the photo. No coincidence there.
And...
The photo is still there. You did not take it down, because I still see it. I know exactly which image you used, and I can copy it myself and pull it up, which anyone who was here and saw the image you tried to attribute to Lynne is the same one. The photo has this on it:
"Cedar Posts and Barbed Wire Fences: Stephen King's Home Meets a ...cedarposts.blogspot.com - 1150 1600 - More sizes
Visit page
View original image
Image details
Image may be subject to copyright."
"Subject to copyright", and you typed, "copyright Lynne D" on this image when you used it as your avatar.
You're outta your league, liar. You post lie on top of lie.
***sighs*** Lynne, you wear "STUPID" like a second skin.

AGAIN, how do you think images end up on Google?

Answer: Becasue people post them in a PUBLIC MANNER.

**I** didn't tell anyone to go anywhere to see it, because I posted it HERE you moron.

ALL my pics from photobucket are on google you moron. Clearly you dont know how google GETS their images and opens them up to use by the public.

I removed the pic simply because its purpose was done, nothing more, nothing less.

ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!

But far be it from ME to try to stop you from making up some HUGE complicated conspiracy theory to justify your stupidity!!

OMG This is HYSTERICAL!

“Game on !”

nyc

#282022 Feb 4, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like a little kid in school. Raises hand. Teacher, teacher! I use Durex!
What is Durex? Why did you feel the need to mention that?
Pay attention. She told me to stock up on condoms. My telling her what brand I use was my way of telling her I already do. Get it birdbrain ?

Her comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with RCC and their position on the fetus being a "person". Your "why would you feel the need to mention that" crack would have been much more appropriately directed at her.... ya dimwit ya.

Location hidden

#282023 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your snicker is chidlike, as everything you do is.
I've already posted why your claim that you put that photo on Google didn't make sense.
Except I AT NO TIME claimed that **I** put the photo on Google you MORON! ROFLMAO!
You don't need to post it on Google to put it as your avatar photo,
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! I never claimed I did!
and you weren't the one telling people to go see it on Google, I did.
I didn't tell people to "go" anywhere to see it, since it was on my avitar for ALL to see.

LOL You are SERIOUSLY determined to show exactly how stupid you are!
You also claimed it's no longer there, and it is.
Now you're just making shit up. I never claimed any such thing.
Your lies are crumbling before your eyes and you still post more lies which are becoming more and more ridiculous and senseless. Funny stuff.
ROFLMAO No, the FUNNY STUFF is you making up flat out lies and trying to attribute them to me!

Lets see if we can dumb this down for you.

NOBODY "puts images on Google".

Google TAKES images that are in the public domain - from sites such as photobucket when they are marked PUBLIC.

I dont keep pictures on my computer, as they take up way too much memory.

99% of all of my pictures are on photobucket, including the one's you sent me. 70% if them are in PUBLIC albums. ALL of those 70% are in google images, and can be found if one knows how to look for them - something you CLEARLY dont have a clue how to do - and you never will since you dont know how I filed them in photobucket. FURTHER once they're on there, they're effectively free game for ANYONE to use, or to abuse.

Once google takes an image, nobody can easily remove them - google makes it a very complicated process to get stuff removed. Remember when MM's kids pictures showed up here? They were part of the public domain (and still are) which is how they were able to be used, because he didn't have his website properly protected, and most of his pictures were on google as well. Many still are. Fortunately, he learned how to protect his site, something I did years ago myself.

Perhaps you'd like to see your house as my avitar next Lynne? You know, the one with the cathedral ceiling looking at the beautiful view?

Location hidden

#282024 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I just Googled and found the very image you tried to claim was a photo taken by Lynne. I copied it off the internet and will be leaving it up so people can Google it for themselves if they want, to see you're a liar. I just copied it put it in a file on my computer and used it as my avatar...and you made this post FIVE hours ago, as of now, claiming you took it off the internet.
Now what? You'll be claiming you put it back up? lol
I never claimed I took it off the internet you MORON, I simply said I'd removed it as my AVITAR. Something normal people figured out themselves.

Good for you to use the pic you took! Its a good shot, you SHOULD use it! LOL!

Location hidden

#282025 Feb 4, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
Foo, you can't even claim I have the photo because I'm Lynne, because as I said, it's on GOOGLE. People just have to go to Google and even Yahoo search and find it there, just like I did.
Psssssst......stupid..... I gave you the title of what to google TO find it ya dope. Remember? I put "king's gate" and "copyright Lynne D". Of COURSE its on google, ITS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN YOU IDIOT!

You're an imbecile Lynne LOLOLOLOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 22 min Moneytalks 10,613
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 308,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Twisted Nixon 46,740
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr _Zoey_ 9,417
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 9,910
Let's play a game (May '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,041
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr JETS 4 LIFE 9,047
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••