Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,214
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281568 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

No, why?
It's a good show. Really cutting edge comedy.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281569 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> No they have not.
Stop lying. You not only said that you had personal emails as proof but posts from topix as proof.
You also saidnthat she was soliciting young girls. You've yet to show them either.
Hellooooooooo? Show the topix ones or STHU
You're not fooling anyone. People are not stupid when years later, no proof has been shown.
LMAO you're pathetic and a bore.
Next.....
THe posts about her "abuse" have been posted LITERALLY hundreds of times. You ignoring them doesn't mean they havent been posted and proven.

As for her solicitation of children to email her, just google "don't konw what to do" or "Deciding on an abortion"
and her name Lynne D. You'll have a whole threads on the subject.

Lynnie had quite the history of soliciting young girls to email her. She was a predator, and in fact got banned at one point over it.

Not sure she'll appreciate you bringing THAT up again. It wasn't her most shining moment. LOL!
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281570 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Being appreciative for a help out is different than aligning yourself to a scumbag like that for good.
<quoted text>
No, why?
Look at the manipulation in progress ^^^^

Telling my buddy to not like me.

Unreal.

Pathetic.

LOLOLOLOL now keep kissing up.

Location hidden

#281571 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> Hey bullsh@t artist? You corrected CD remember?
CD reminds me of those meth-heads that I've always liked stomping on.

Location hidden

#281572 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> I didnt ask for links to Drs who took over his baby killing practice. Stop backpeddling. YOU SPECICALLY SAID that another Dr killed those scheduled to die(the next day or that week).
Show me the proof.
NOW!
Kiss my tuchas Skanky. NOW!!!@@

No dont. I wouldn't want your nasty mouth ANYWHERE near me.

I gave you the information you jackass. Who do you think did it BUT the doctors that ended up taking ON HIS PATIENTS? The documentary discusses it in some detail. You can find the documentary online easily and watch it for free.

I can give you the information, I can't force you to stop ignoring it.

I CAN however point out your stupidity when you try to claim its not being given to you.

You are about as STUPID as it gets.
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281573 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"
Need more blueberries, JM? These words were quoted in your post by Foo.
Katie? I just order you a truck load of blueberries.

URwelcome.

See, I own my words. Reread what you just posted and tell me WHERE in that post does it say what foo CLAIMS that I said about I'd "RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN TO HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION"?.

Now....enjoy the blueberries ;)

Location hidden

#281574 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Being appreciative for a help out is different than aligning yourself to a scumbag like that for good.
We may have some measure of respect between us you and I. We have found some common ground between us, and make no mistake, I have enjoyed the dialogue. But know this and know this well: Sassy gave me a hand of friendship and compassion when others relished vilifying me.

Location hidden

#281575 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> Hey bullsh@t artist? You corrected CD remember?
You saidnthat I said that I'd rather my dsughter die than to have a life saving abortion.
WHERE is the post with me saying that dear?
Helloooooooo?
Your credibility is shot to hell.
Liar. Manipulator. Fraud.
Skanky, I have more credibility here than you, No Relevance and Lyin Lynne put together. ROFLMAO!

I asked you SPECIFICALLY: "dont you want to admit you'd rather have your child die, than save her life with an abortion?

You responded to the question of a LIFE SAVING ABORTION with:
saasssyliciousk wrote:
I would rather my child die than to kill her child.
THAT is the post where you say that you moron.

You DO realise you're an abysmal failure, right? ROFLMAOOOOOO!!!

saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281576 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my tuchas Skanky. NOW!!!@@
No dont. I wouldn't want your nasty mouth ANYWHERE near me.
I gave you the information you jackass. Who do you think did it BUT the doctors that ended up taking ON HIS PATIENTS? The documentary discusses it in some detail. You can find the documentary online easily and watch it for free.
I can give you the information, I can't force you to stop ignoring it.
I CAN however point out your stupidity when you try to claim its not being given to you.
You are about as STUPID as it gets.
No proof huh?

SCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT DAY OR THAT WEEK.

Keep in mind that you proaborts claim that his late term killings were to save a dying womans life. WHO killed their babies to save them? NOBODY did. Why? Because they weren't dying. The Drs who took over his killing practice and future patients did so at a later date not immediate. You lied ONCE AGAIN.

Next.........

Location hidden

#281577 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text>Katie? I just order you a truck load of blueberries.
URwelcome.
See, I own my words. Reread what you just posted and tell me WHERE in that post does it say what foo CLAIMS that I said about I'd "RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN TO HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION"?.
In EVERY post you moron.

THe discussions were ABOUT LIFESAVING ABORTIONS and those were your responses.

You can't doubletalk your way out of this one Skankdawg.

Typical for you, you said something stupid - REPEATEDLY - and are now trying to deny it.

People aren't stupid Skanky, EVERYONE knows exactly what you said and what you meant IN CONTEXT with the discussions.

Location hidden

#281578 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the manipulation in progress ^^^^
Telling my buddy to not like me.
Unreal.
Pathetic.
LOLOLOLOL now keep kissing up.
Where did I say he shouldn't "like" you? I gave him some advice that he's free to take or leave. You're a scumbag, and if he hasn't seen that yet, you're certainly showing it tonight.

You drinking Skanky? Think that when you keep changing your name to stupid shit it keeps us from finding your old posts? You REALLY aren't that bright dear.
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281579 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>THe posts about her "abuse" have been posted LITERALLY hundreds of times. You ignoring them doesn't mean they havent been posted and proven.
As for her solicitation of children to email her, just google "don't konw what to do" or "Deciding on an abortion"
and her name Lynne D. You'll have a whole threads on the subject.
Lynnie had quite the history of soliciting young girls to email her. She was a predator, and in fact got banned at one point over it.
Not sure she'll appreciate you bringing THAT up again. It wasn't her most shining moment. LOL!
You've twisted EVERYTHING that she said. You have NO proof to back up your lies.

Helping young confused girls who "don't know what to do or deciding on an abortion"is a noble thing. She has been through pregnancy and can relate to them. You just hate that she "might" have influenced them to choose life like she did.

Location hidden

#281580 Feb 1, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
We may have some measure of respect between us you and I. We have found some common ground between us, and make no mistake, I have enjoyed the dialogue. But know this and know this well: Sassy gave me a hand of friendship and compassion when others relished vilifying me.
Yeah, the Skank is good at that when she thinks she can get something out of it. She's better at tossing you under the bus when you dont act as she wants you to however or if you dare to disagree with her. She's done that a number of times here over the years. I sincerly hope you dont end up with tire tracks on your ass LOL!

S'all good. How's the book coming? I'm honestly interested.

Location hidden

#281581 Feb 1, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good show. Really cutting edge comedy.
I'll youtube it tonite! Thanks!

Location hidden

#281582 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> No proof huh?
SCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT DAY OR THAT WEEK.
Already provided Skanky. You have to actually READ the links AND watch the documentary to realise it however.

You moron.
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281583 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Skank is good at that when she thinks she can get something out of it. She's better at tossing you under the bus when you dont act as she wants you to however or if you dare to disagree with her. She's done that a number of times here over the years. I sincerly hope you dont end up with tire tracks on your ass LOL!
Like you did with Sue, pupsy, bigsky, lynne..etc...?

Now lie again and say that you didn't.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#281584 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text>Katie? I just order you a truck load of blueberries.
URwelcome.
"Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"

"(I'd)'RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN TO HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION'"

What, iyo, is the difference between the two sentences?

Location hidden

#281585 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, which project are we talking? I am branching out with my projects: new ideas come to me, and I try to see what can be expounded upon, and what can be incorporated in a project in progress.

The graphic novel is coming along very well. I am doing the art, as well as the story. If I were to to describe the style, let's say that it's equal parts Miami Vice with Sin City, with just a splash of conspiracy theory.

Location hidden

#281586 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I'll youtube it tonite! Thanks!
It is very edgy and fast paced, just a heads-up.

Also, do you watch much Adult Swim on Cartoon Network?

Location hidden

#281587 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> You've twisted EVERYTHING that she said. You have NO proof to back up your lies.
I didn't twist a thing. I didn't even SAY anything but the fact that she SOLICITED YOUNG GIRLS to email her. I told you where to look at the links.
Helping young confused girls who "don't know what to do or deciding on an abortion"is a noble thing.
Uh no. Soliciting young girls to email her without their parents knowledge or permission is NOT a noble thing. Its predatory. Its also illegal.

Its why she was banned for a time, and stopped doing it after she was reported not ONLY to topix, but to police. I know of at least two people that reported her themselves.

If as a parent if I found out that she was trying to get my underage child to email her, her ass would be UNDER the jail.
She has been through pregnancy and can relate to them. You just hate that she "might" have influenced them to choose life like she did.
Not sure the fetal floaters of hers would consider her "choosing life" to be such a great thing.

Ya moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 7 min the Don 3,071
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min grave digger 47,486
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 45 min grave digger 15,571
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 46 min the real deal 11,012
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 2 hr Guinness Drinker 156
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Guinness Drinker 9,341
Moving to NYC for a short period of time 3 hr ThorNotFromNorseM... 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr jimi-yank 309,283

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE