Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,220)

Showing posts 264,381 - 264,400 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>
I'm not trying to do what pro choice folks do, and have always said the same thing. The bible says (Jesus speaking) ye must be born again. I've never waivered from that yet.
It doesn't matter if people claim to be catholic, baptist, jewish, morman, or a moron. They must be born again.
I must respectfully disagree with you. Catholicism does not believe in being "born again". We have the Sacrament of Baptism, the Sacrament of Holy Communion and the Sacrament of Confirmation which all solidify and complete the initiation into Catholicism.

If anything, if a Catholic has fallen away from the religion and wishes to return to it, they can go to confession, ask for forgiveness and do penance but that's not considered being "born again".
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to understand how you tick?
You keep thinking everyone just loves to have abortions. That is so untrue. No one wants to kill a little baby. No one. You think you are superior because you claim to be pro-life. Everyone is pro-life, not just you.
You should look at both sides. I have.
Don't let your fellow proaborts here you call abortion "killing a little baby".

How can a woman who "kills a little baby" be prolife?

You're a strange egg..

Unbalanced.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sjm's entire argument is we (especially me!) are all evil and Satan possessed. Therefore, it stands to reason we would read her posts about how evil and Satan possessed we are and suddenly agree with everything she says. No rhyme or reason. Just BAM! I shoulda had a V8!
LOL Exactly! Don't forget the crazy card, too. Crazy killers with blood on our consciences. And all because we believe women should hang on to their civil rights to privacy and autonomy.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Uh no Skanky. That's NOT the reason Christian ADULTS are baptized and in FACT, different denominations do it for different reasons.
The ritual of baptizm for a newborn WAS indeed because of the idiot view of original sin, they frightened parents into thinking that a child that died would go to hell.
Fortunately, even the Vatcian changed their minds about that stupidity.
http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregatio...
ADULTS can be baptized for many reason. J did it as an adult when she joined a church, and it was a requirement OF the church, but it had NOTHING to do with original sin. My daughter similarly did it as a formal joining of her church, and it was a conformation of Jesus as her Savior, again, ZERO to do with original sin.
FOr other sects of Christianity, its about becoming holy or pure. Even the Jewish faith has a version of this with the mikvah.
<quoted text>
YOu're pissy because I DID allow her to practice her faith?@@
You're a moron Skanky.
I certainly not only allowed her to practice it, I ENCOURAGED her to educate herself about not just hers, but others as well.
<quoted text>
Its called Anabaptism Skankdawg, and its been explained factually. Deal with it.
JM's in top form, today, Foo. It's all cool. She's forgiven.
<rolls eyes>

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Night Eternity, the Bible is clear regarding drunkeness & carousing.
It is also clear on Foo intentionally killing innocents.
It's also clear on adultery.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Night Eternity: "Foo was candid and admitted that years ago she was an addict, but she got sober and straightened up her life."
1. Once an addict, always an addict.
2. Foo has not recovered. She is currently a "dry drunk." She transferred her evil addictive personality to the most defenseless human beings: those in the womb. Her new coping mechanism is "controlling" the lives of innocents - to death. THEY are her target now.
I agree. She's a master of manipulation...a learned behavior from her druggie days.

She's a fraud who feels empowered by victimizing defenseless little babies.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...you talk in past tense. You claim that your daughter "didn't want" her kid.
Did your daughter abort? Did you?
Please explain where you think Guppy writes in past tense.

"Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you make it up as you go along.
Yes, abortion is in style. Didn't you get the memo?
Yes, it's legal and always will be. Get used to it.
Yes, a very young girl staying home with her baby is throwing her life away. You know it too.
Yes, you are strong, the rest of us are weak. Or is it the other way around/
Yes, we are barbaric, but we hide it well.
Yes, it's good to disrespect life. Whatever.
Yes, you are a religious freak. My heart bleeds for you because you are believing some strange shite. Hard to comprehend.
Yes, I would always help my daughter. She knows that. Wouldn't saddle her with a kid she didn't want. Like you!
Yes, you have all the answers.
Yes, I have some."

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I entertain you.
No one on here seems to have a sense of humor. Everyone is contentious. A bunch of gay, contentious people.
To each his own, I guess.
We're all gay? How did you come to that conclusion?
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You are incorrect. What you believe is of no importance to me or anyone who knows me, personally or professionally. You have probably received care from a caregiver who has had an abortion. I'm certain you've had medical treatment from prochoicers. Since you aren't privy to medical workers' personal beliefs, you don't know who's responsible for your care. You can't ask and they can't tell. Oh, my!
I go to a prolife ob/gyn therefore, I am privy to my medical workers personal beliefs.

I REFUSE to allow someone who "kills babies"(as guppy a proabort calls abortion) touching me or my babies.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain where you think Guppy writes in past tense.
"Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you make it up as you go along.
Yes, abortion is in style. Didn't you get the memo?
Yes, it's legal and always will be. Get used to it.
Yes, a very young girl staying home with her baby is throwing her life away. You know it too.
Yes, you are strong, the rest of us are weak. Or is it the other way around/
Yes, we are barbaric, but we hide it well.
Yes, it's good to disrespect life. Whatever.
Yes, you are a religious freak. My heart bleeds for you because you are believing some strange shite. Hard to comprehend.
Yes, I would always help my daughter. She knows that. Wouldn't saddle her with a kid she didn't want. Like you!
Yes, you have all the answers.
Yes, I have some."
"she didn't want".

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I gave you that impression.
God said David was a man after His own heart, peehaps if you read about all he did "after " God made that statement, then it would help you see where I stack up.
Are you really arrogant enough to suggest that an atheist go read the bible just to see where you "stack up"? You're not going to change me from atheist to believer. More persistent fundies have tried and failed.

You think God saved you, that's great. Believing in God is enriching your life, that's fabulous. I'm glad that you're happy...really. But if I can respect your love for God and how important your faith is to you then do me the same courtesy. That's all I really ask.

“2013 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going for another degree, wanna make somethin' of it? I didn't think you did.
Are you upgrading from regular to clinical protection Degree? Maybe it will be better to prevent the smell of burnt grease off your armpits.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. You can't because it's not true.
Kthanks. I am waiting for your proof.
Apparently the Skank thinks that the women that had procedures scheduled just said "oh, never mind".@@ Skank, you're a MORON.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/05/natio...

http://news.yahoo.com/controversial-kansas-ab...

There was even an award winning documentary about them.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope...

No thanks necessary Skanky, I truly enjoy making a fool of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Time to get with the times? What "times" is that exactly? Killing your baby will NEVER be in style. Legal today..yes.
@@@ Killing your baby is murder you asshat. It is NOT legal.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Uh no Skanky. That's NOT the reason Christian ADULTS are baptized and in FACT, different denominations do it for different reasons.
The ritual of baptizm for a newborn WAS indeed because of the idiot view of original sin, they frightened parents into thinking that a child that died would go to hell.
Fortunately, even the Vatcian changed their minds about that stupidity.
http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregatio...
ADULTS can be baptized for many reason. J did it as an adult when she joined a church, and it was a requirement OF the church, but it had NOTHING to do with original sin. My daughter similarly did it as a formal joining of her church, and it was a conformation of Jesus as her Savior, again, ZERO to do with original sin.
FOr other sects of Christianity, its about becoming holy or pure. Even the Jewish faith has a version of this with the mikvah.
<quoted text>
YOu're pissy because I DID allow her to practice her faith?@@
You're a moron Skanky.
I certainly not only allowed her to practice it, I ENCOURAGED her to educate herself about not just hers, but others as well.
<quoted text>
Its called Anabaptism Skankdawg, and its been explained factually. Deal with it.
So, being Baptized as an axult made J "holy and pure"?. Really. What was washed away that it made her "holy and pure"?.

Does your daughter intend on Baptizing her baby one day?

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, no more so than this whole Top Gun nonsense you like to spout. Shit, the closest you ever came to the Gulf was a freakin' Gulf gas station.
Every gas station in Florida's west coast is a Gulf gas station. Fortunately, I live in the east coast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you?
A "pal" of the Skanks. Not a bad guy when he's not trying to take up for that nasty thing.

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>"Neither can you disprove it."

Mr Lawyer-fraud, I'm not required to disprove anything. She makes the claim, burden of proof falls on her and she can't possibly prove here that she didn't alter an e-mail. I would think a lawyer would know that, even one as ignorant as you.

Didn't they teach you about burden of proof at Harvard Law School, dim wit?

I don't know. I didn't go to Harvard Law. Isn't that your "honorary" law school?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why use a 50 dollar word on a 5 dollar man? Lol
If you think "succinct" is a "50 dollar word", you need to go back to school.

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it would be on you to prove that I DID alter it since YOU are the one making THAT claim.

Factually, I'm offering to post your emails IF you give permission, but you're too much of a COWARD to do that.

Hell, I havent even POSTED it and you're already making that claim.

ROFLMAO!

You are TRULY a stupid thing Lynniekins.
Bravo!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 264,381 - 264,400 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min former res 64,935
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 min the don 301,972
vertical net new fiscal codes italy 26 min ANONYMOUS 1
Muslim Taxi Driver Stabbed: Passenger Michael E... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joey 35
Another white male to replace Letterman? 1 hr Offer Was Made 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr forrest 9,390
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE