Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 336727 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280993 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>and here it is folks ......"there's seldom a pot of gold there" .
Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with you. There was a pot of gold for me. My children are the blessings that I never thought possible. Not ALL find motherhood loathsome .
I feel sorry for you people. I really do.
You must remember that these are proabortion pagans. They hate children. Many are lesbians and hate their own sexuality. They have had strange upbringings and even stranger lives now.

They hate being pregnant, they hate women who love their unborn children.

So you are talking to very abnormal women.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#280994 Jan 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I was told I was the one, that never reads others comments.
I'm well aware of bad things in the world.
I geuss you missed my main point.
(When a person reaches the age of accountability)
(When someone has been truly saved)(God CHANGES their desire)
They will not desire to rape a person. Or kill a room full of kids, plus being a child of God, comes with "God is your father ",and even says He whips His kids that are being bad "like any good parent would do ",God will even go so far as to take one on early, if they refuse to obey.
The only proff there is, is in the bible. It is up to you, as to whether you wish to believe.
Nothing I can talk you into, just telling you my story (after you started the whole conversation) then acting as if my post don't intrest you, so I don't know what to tell you :)
Wait, are you saying God will take a child or a child of God if they don't obey? What cult do you belong to that teaches you this?
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280995 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Oh and btw...this is a lie. Most of you support restrictions on her "reproduction choices..aka....killing via abortion".
You are right on with that statement. The only "choice" they crow about or the only "right" they fight to defend, is the right to kill an unobrn child.
Their hate and hypocrisy is evident to all with any common sense. These are some sick women and a few of their gay cheerleaders.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280996 Jan 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So again no answer for how parents learned how to sin.
Someone must have been born with sin.
Kids can and do learn much from their parents, but they come with a sin nature.
Small kids can disrespect their parents, and that is a fact, that they are not taught.
Unless you believe sin magicaly appears at some point, then someone was born with it.
I say we all are.
Fact.
If you think otherwise please feel free to tell me where people learn how to sin, if noone is born with a sin nature.
She is poisoning the young girls mind to her real religion, Christianity. She can't make these staements and not realize that the poor girl she and her girlfriend have willnot be affected.

Foo hates Christianity, like most ot the proabort pagans and will poison the minds of anyone she can.
Gtown71

United States

#280997 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
May God Bless you for your Faith and candor.
Thank you, and to you as well.
Ocean56

AOL

#280998 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Yes, and I agree with that, as well as the stories about women who hate being moms.
I personaly know of 1 woman who walked away from 3 sets of kids with 3 different men, for another man each time.
The thing was, she was a great mom when she had them.
yet it was as if she had a switch, that she could flip and have no further dealings with her kids.
I love my daughter very much, but I'm not dumb to the fact of how much of "me " I have given up for her.
I also know full well how much time and work is involved, being that I was a stay at home dad for over 3 years.
I still don't believe moms hating it is the norm. I do believe there have been many changes in our country in the last 50 years that have lead to the "all about me " generation we now have.
It doesn't matter what you believe. The fact remains that many women are PRESSURED to have children, even if some of them may be undecided about or even unwilling to have them. IMO the people who pressure women to have children frequently hide the hardships of motherhood from girls and young women and present a FALSE picture of it instead.

Personally, I think keeping girls and young women in ignorance of these hardships is a bad practice that needs to be changed. So I'll go on raising the facts about the HARDSHIPS of motherhood as often as I think necessary. Whether you approve of my doing so or not is irrelevant.
Ocean56

AOL

#280999 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Exactly. He lies pretty regularly actually, but fails to recognize his own failings on a regular basis.
Yep. You gotta love it when these guys LIE so often, yet have the audacity to claim they've "never lied on this forum." Then they wonder why no one will take anything they say seriously. Go figure. lol

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281000 Jan 31, 2013
Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your unwaivering, passionate, stance for the unborn. Considering who you are up against here, and from what I've seen so far you must be strong.(:
LMAO!! Yeah, it really takes a lot of strength to spew fundie dogma and have meltdowns on an anonymous forum.

And it really takes a lot of strength to post using several different names, doesn't it?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281001 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
The standard proabortion pagan fall back position. Whenever you have been outsmarted you scream "troll", which is rather ironic coming from a pagan who worslips trolls in their fanatsy world view.
You pagans hate it when you are pegged for what you are, so you cluster together like frigtened little mice and just shriek, "troll".
Yet you praise foomuffchew, the bifggest"baiter" on thois thing.
You worship an unseen magic man who dwells in some gold-plated sky paradise and keeps a tally of your good and bad deeds, and this magic man can read your thoughts and give you things you ask for...now you were saying?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281002 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
May God Bless you for your Faith and candor.
Yes, let's applaud a man for having an affair and impregnating his mistress. Your effed up fundie dogma is really something to celebrate.
Ocean56

AOL

#281003 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
Sweetie, the woman is selfish and she admits it.
Next....
Anymore stories from whining selfish women who HATE Mothering their child? I mean, we just need MORE stories from them because we were unaware of selfish and self-centered exist in this world.
I've got quite a few more such stories from women who REGRET having children, sASSy, and I'll post them as often as I think necessary. Your approval or permission is neither needed nor required. But hey, since you asked, here's one MORE story.

**********

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...

at my breaking point says:

January 12, 2012 at 4:11 am

God help me. I am 25 my husband is a little younger. When we met I was working in a tattoo shop strong independent 19 yr old. I had a miscarriage before we met and at that point knew I didnít want kids. I had nieces and nephews who I loved but was certain I didnít want any of my own. Well I got pregnant then rushed into marriage with a small town Iowa boy who was raised by three sisters who are what I like to call robo moms. My pregnancy was terrible I had to move away from my nice apartment in the city to be with my husband because he refused to meet me halfway, over the last four years I have supported us financially multiple times, had ppd and had another child. My husband ran out to be with a few other women because I was so depressed I ďwasnít me anymoreĒ my son is severely adhd and my daughter is just a brat.

My husband refuses to let me go anywhere we moved in order to start over and for the first time I am not working at all :( my kids ruin my house, I havenít dressed nice in over a year literally. My husband hates being home because I have ocd and clean constantly. I feel like I am being held under water every minute of everyday. I havenít slept through the night in over. three years because neither one of my kids sleeps. through the night. I try to do fun things with them but. they scream and fight. Neither will potty train no. matter what I do. I am to the point I just want to run. away. My husband keeps asking what I do every day. because the house never seems clean, and Iím always. crying. Why didnít I listen to myself? I love my kids but it takes everything in me not to jump out the window. Please ladies keep being honest because if Iíd seen this before maybe things would be different. Iím incapable of being a leave it to beaver mom and thatís what my kids deserve.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281004 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember that these are proabortion pagans. They hate children. Many are lesbians and hate their own sexuality. They have had strange upbringings and even stranger lives now.
They hate being pregnant, they hate women who love their unborn children.
So you are talking to very abnormal women.
"They have had strange upbringings..."

Well, I have seen quite a few of them admit to being raised in Christian/Catholic families....so yes, you may be right.
Ocean56

AOL

#281005 Jan 31, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Wait until your menopause comes. Night sweats, head aches, no sleep, cravings, muscle aches, frustration, restlessness.
I would rather have a baby.
Fine. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, and I still so love NOT being pregnant. See how well CHOICE works?
Gtown71

United States

#281006 Jan 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's applaud a man for having an affair and impregnating his mistress. Your effed up fundie dogma is really something to celebrate.
Is this really all you get from my story???

Wow - I thought your kind would say that I was born that way.

I was born an adultrous, and I thought for sure You would help me get a law passed, so that I could legaly be with both my wife and as many other women I choose, since you would've suoported our choice to kill the kid right? Plus I'm sure you would suoport gay marriage and also say that it how God made them.

Perhaps you miss my entire point about God and forgiveness.

How someone can go from a child of satan to a child of God.

Yet you didn't miss anything, becouse you were never looking for any such story or outcome.

My story is true, and you can be saved as well as any.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281007 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got quite a few more such stories from women who REGRET having children, sASSy, and I'll post them as often as I think necessary. Your approval or permission is neither needed nor required. But hey, since you asked, here's one MORE story.
**********
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
at my breaking point says:
January 12, 2012 at 4:11 am
God help me. I am 25 my husband is a little younger. When we met I was working in a tattoo shop strong independent 19 yr old. I had a miscarriage before we met and at that point knew I didnít want kids. I had nieces and nephews who I loved but was certain I didnít want any of my own. Well I got pregnant then rushed into marriage with a small town Iowa boy who was raised by three sisters who are what I like to call robo moms. My pregnancy was terrible I had to move away from my nice apartment in the city to be with my husband because he refused to meet me halfway, over the last four years I have supported us financially multiple times, had ppd and had another child. My husband ran out to be with a few other women because I was so depressed I ďwasnít me anymoreĒ my son is severely adhd and my daughter is just a brat.
My husband refuses to let me go anywhere we moved in order to start over and for the first time I am not working at all :( my kids ruin my house, I havenít dressed nice in over a year literally. My husband hates being home because I have ocd and clean constantly. I feel like I am being held under water every minute of everyday. I havenít slept through the night in over. three years because neither one of my kids sleeps. through the night. I try to do fun things with them but. they scream and fight. Neither will potty train no. matter what I do. I am to the point I just want to run. away. My husband keeps asking what I do every day. because the house never seems clean, and Iím always. crying. Why didnít I listen to myself? I love my kids but it takes everything in me not to jump out the window. Please ladies keep being honest because if Iíd seen this before maybe things would be different. Iím incapable of being a leave it to beaver mom and thatís what my kids deserve.
Sassy still lives in her little rainbows and glitter world where she ignorantly believes that what she thinks or experiences applies to everyone. Her little fundie darlings are blessed little angels who give her no trouble in Rainbow World so that's the way it is for every other household in the world. People have different coping skills and not every child has the same personality outside of Rainbow World. There are also women out there battling things like clinical depression or other mental illnesses while trying to raise kids. Some kids just turn out bad and it seems to be their personality and it can't be changed. When we're under a lot of stress at work we can leave it behind at the end of the day, but parenting is 24/7 no matter what so Sassy needs to wake up to reality and realize what she thinks doesn't apply to all.
Gtown71

United States

#281008 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you believe. The fact remains that many women are PRESSURED to have children, even if some of them may be undecided about or even unwilling to have them. IMO the people who pressure women to have children frequently hide the hardships of motherhood from girls and young women and present a FALSE picture of it instead.
Personally, I think keeping girls and young women in ignorance of these hardships is a bad practice that needs to be changed. So I'll go on raising the facts about the HARDSHIPS of motherhood as often as I think necessary. Whether you approve of my doing so or not is irrelevant.
Yes ocean I realize my thought are not relavent to you, but once again you start out by saying how many young married women are "pressured " into being a mom.

All I can say is if any woman will allow anyone else to pressure them into becomming a mom, then there is no story you will give, that will change their mind.

Hope you have a great day though.

Plus if you feel this strong about posting the stories I say great for you.

I truly believe in following ones convictions, becouse following others would make one fake and empty.

So just be you, as I've always been me.
I thank God for changing my convictions and saving my soul, as well as any who wish to be saved.:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281009 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this really all you get from my story???
Wow - I thought your kind would say that I was born that way.
I was born an adultrous, and I thought for sure You would help me get a law passed, so that I could legaly be with both my wife and as many other women I choose, since you would've suoported our choice to kill the kid right? Plus I'm sure you would suoport gay marriage and also say that it how God made them.
Perhaps you miss my entire point about God and forgiveness.
How someone can go from a child of satan to a child of God.
Yet you didn't miss anything, becouse you were never looking for any such story or outcome.
My story is true, and you can be saved as well as any.
"Your kind"?? I guess that says it all.

I am an atheist, so no I don't believe your story. I take responsibility for my own life and am not looking to be "saved". When I make mistakes I deal with fixing them and don't turn to some unseen being to do it for me. And I don't believe in Satan either. When I do wrong I don't use excuses about Satan.
Ocean56

AOL

#281010 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
You should try script writing, JM. Really. You have the imagination for it. I think you're being harsh with Ocean because she showed the other side of the rainbow you promise with motherhood. You forget to mention there's seldom a pot of gold there. Ocean reminded people.
Exactly, Katie, and that seems to drive anti-choice nitwits like sASSy NUTS. Personally, I think the anti-choice crowd would prefer to have all girls and women believe that motherhood is nothing but cute babies who hardly ever cry and sleep several hours at night. They don't WANT girls and young women who don't have children to know about the very real HARDSHIPS of motherhood, because they don't want these girls/women to decide to have NO children at all.

For religionist kooks who believe the ONLY real purpose for a woman is frequent reproduction, the idea of women choosing to be childFREE (no kids by choice) is totally abhorrent. I believe THAT is why anti-choice religionists deliberately hide the facts about such hardships from girls/women until AFTER they have a baby.

I say too bad for them. I'll continue to bring up these facts all I want, no matter how much idiots like sASSy whine about it. This link has many sad stories from women who regret becoming moms.

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
Gtown71

United States

#281011 Jan 31, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, are you saying God will take a child or a child of God if they don't obey? What cult do you belong to that teaches you this?
When someone gets saved, they become a child of God.

God loves His children, and if any parent loves their child, then they will disipline them, if the never disipline, then they hate their children.

It is easy to see when a child is not disiplined.

God is merciful and graceful, and is very slow to anger, and He will treat those who belong to Him as His child.

There does come a time, if all of His warnings are not heeded, that He will have His child killed here on earth, but their soul still goes to Heaven. Salvation is by grace.

They will have no rewards or crowns, and may even smell as the smoke of Hell, but a child of God, is a child of God.

Man may lie and break contracts, but God does not.

There are some things God Cannot do.
Lie is one of them.
Ocean56

AOL

#281012 Jan 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Sassy still lives in her little rainbows and glitter world where she ignorantly believes that what she thinks or experiences applies to everyone. Her little fundie darlings are blessed little angels who give her no trouble in Rainbow World so that's the way it is for every other household in the world. People have different coping skills and not every child has the same personality outside of Rainbow World. There are also women out there battling things like clinical depression or other mental illnesses while trying to raise kids. Some kids just turn out bad and it seems to be their personality and it can't be changed. When we're under a lot of stress at work we can leave it behind at the end of the day, but parenting is 24/7 no matter what so Sassy needs to wake up to reality and realize what she thinks doesn't apply to all.
Yep, sASSy makes her ignorance and stupidity obvious every time she posts here, along with her idiot buds, TomTom and Knutter. They all live in the same fantasy land where motherhood is concerned. I just have NO intention of indulging those fantasies. As you pointed out, THEIR fantasy visions don't apply to all women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 min DAVID27 7,226
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Old Millennia Tramp 20,365
News Child-punching homeless man arrested after psyc... 1 hr OBAMARAMA 3
GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE AMERICA ya 1 hr AMERIi-CON IDYL 3
HOW MUCH did TRUMP TARIFFS Cost BOEING ? 1 hr BOEING RECEIVERSHIP 1
Feed Store Boys INDICTED ! - FBI Raid Feed Stor... 1 hr Second Amendment ... 8
WHERE have ALL the RePuBsGONE ? - Long Time Pas... 1 hr GONE to BEANO Eve... 11
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr TMAN_Mets 15,994
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr jimi-yank 344,014
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 6 hr jimi-yank 47,179

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages