Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,111)

Showing posts 262,201 - 262,220 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like what YOU are trying to do.
Nobody need to "build a g-d" you jackass.
Maybe you didn't get the memo, but there are religions in this world that have been around one HELL of a long time before your jebus was. If ANYONE "built" a deity, its you and your ilk. And you continue to try to do that, when you make up your own rules as you go along FOR that version of "faith".
The One true God has always been and always will be.

He chose to call His only begotten son (God the son) Jesus.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe women should be as free as men to govern their own bodies. I believe women should be the ones determining how to handle a pregnancy, especially if it is unwanted/unhealthy. I do not believe individual women's pregnancy should be decided by the gov't, the clergy, or nosy parkers like you.
My opinion of the ZEF doesn't matter when it is not my pregnancy.
Oh but gawdforbid if somebody wants to take away HIS right to own guns. HIS rights are supposed to be untouchable, but YOUR rights? Open season on those.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
First off ya dope, nobody is wishing harm on ANYONE.
ZEF's are NOT "citizens".
Not one person here "promotes" abortion.
Please stop lying. Your jebus is offended when you lie in his name.
What does a citizen have to do with being a human?

Are the unborn humans, or do you just wish to continue saying I lie?

What a copout.
I disagree with you so you must be lying.

You say I bash others religions, yet I don't , but how does your religion say you should behave with others?

Is calling everyone that opposes you a liar what your taught?

Cursing them and calling them names?

Do you know what your religion teaches?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again not lying.
Yes you really are.
You are all for abortion are you not?
Nope. I'm for the right of women to make their OWN medical choices. I'm not for OR against abortion. Its a MEDICAL procedure, and one that wont affect me - OR YOU - in ANY way. ANd like ALL medical decisions of others, its none of OUR business.
The baby, fetus, whatever you wish to call 'it " is alive "before the abortion, is it not?
Only as its a part of the woman doing the gestating. No gestating woman, then no, its dead.

Otherwise, its as alive as the sperm and egg that created it.
You truly don't value the life of unborn humans, which is all I point out, along with a way for you to be fotgiven, and you call me a liar.
Because you ARE a liar. I absolutely DO value the life of the unborn. However, I'm intelligent enough to know I dont get a say in other's medical decisions.

IF the woman has an interest in gestating, I'll fight to the death her right to do so. Period. No qualifications.

If she doesn't, I'll fight for her well established right, both G-d given (free will) and legal right to make her own decision. I may not support her choice, but I will support her right to make it.
Yet you call all who don't agree with you a liar.
No I dont. You' lie again. I dont agree with Sue regarding how we view our president - to use just ONE example from today, yet I dont believe she's a liar, nor did I call her one. I dont agree with Chicky's view on guns completely, but I'm not calling her a liar about it.

I'm calling YOU a liar because you are LYING. Deliberately and with malice. And you seem afraid to answer when I ask if your jebus is okay with you lying and bearing false witness.

S'all good right? You'll just ask for forgivness, be forgiven, then go out and do the same thing again tomorrow. Endless loops of forgivness no matter HOW stupid you choose to be.@@
I really don't take it personal :)
You're not smart enough to take it either way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The One true God has always been and always will be.
He chose to call His only begotten son (God the son) Jesus.
More bullshit. COMPLETE garbage. But hey, its YOUR religous garbage and bullshit. You're welcome to it. But dont expect anyone else to buy into the crap.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another example of your DELIBERATE STUPIDITY.
She does NOT believe in your version of g-d stupid.
MILLIONS upon BILLIONS dont believe in your g-d.
Deal with it already.
<quoted text>
Pretty easily when they dont EVER want to be associated with the likes of you.
You truly dont see how offensive you are in the name of your so-called savior.
Pretty sure he'd frown upon that. In fact, I'm pretty sure he'd bitch slap you for the crap you post in his name.
I can see how 8 year old boys would love for you to teach them about religion, since your so good at cursing and nane calling.

Yet what will that do for their eternity?

St. Louis mo. Sent yet another lady to the hospital from a screwed up abortion attempt at the only abortion clinic there, ran by planned parenthood.

I'm curious how many people have been helped with planning a family at pp. Seems like nothing more then a bad name for a killing mill.

Ps.- the bible and God -your God has much to say about the sheading of innocent blood.

Are unborn babies innocent?
Do they have blood?
Is that blood shed during abortions?

Yes yes yes
Anonymous

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

The people against abortion are usually ugly, overweight, and don't ever get laid, therefore they don't think it's easy to get pregnant when it IS.

Get a life, if your religion is swaying your opinion on abortion then keep it to yourself. If you wouldn't do it, fine, but a hell of a lot of people have.

These right wing values are dying out anyway. Such a personal choice should never be dictated by a man or any law maker influenced by religion. I'm not a Christian and don't give two shits about your Jesus babble. You will never change my mind and I will never change yours, so find a hobby.

You aren't going to take care of all of those kids in poverty or give them money. You aren't going to offer them social programs. You also aren't going to pay for the school system. With your right minded values, so just shut up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your conscience is bothering you.
Uh no Knutbar. There's no reason for my conscience to bother me Knutter. Go find a priset to blow will ya?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree with your last statement!
Tell me, can you name just one person on this topic who opposes you, that you have not called a liar?
I can and I have.
Yet I caught you in a lie more then a few times,
No you havent. But feel free to try to prove that comment.
Thia is why you need a savior.
Your God sent you one.
You reject Him.
MY G-d certainly did NOT send a Messiah. In fact, I've shown you, more than once, exactly WHY, biblically, your jebus is NOT the Messiah.

But because you seem to have a memory disorder, lets refresh your memory, shall we?

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/index.php...

Your jesus is certainly NOT my savior. Yes, I reject your version of 'g-d'. In fact, I spit on it.

........ptoooo.........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see how 8 year old boys would love for you to teach them about religion, since your so good at cursing and nane calling.
Yet what will that do for their eternity?
Sorry Stinky, I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.

Ps.- the bible and God -your God has much to say about the sheading of innocent blood.

Says a lot about killing too.
Are unborn babies innocent?
Not according to you. According to you, they're born WITH sin. Show's how fuckedup your version of "faith" is.
Do they have blood?
Is that blood shed during abortions?
Yes yes yes
Big deal. LOTS of blood is shed during ALL invasive medical procedures. Its called MEDICAL WASTE. And as much as you dont like it, that's what it is: MEDICAL WASTE. Treated the same as your excised hemorrhoids or cancer tumor.

Yeah, now we'll see all your fundies freak out because I'm comparing a ZEF to hemorrhoids and cancerous tumors - and you know what? If they're part of a medical procedure, then they're all part of the same medical waste. Cruel? Cold? Maybe, but its the way it is. Its called REALITY.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> I can and I have.
<quoted text>
No you havent. But feel free to try to prove that comment.
<quoted text>
MY G-d certainly did NOT send a Messiah. In fact, I've shown you, more than once, exactly WHY, biblically, your jebus is NOT the Messiah.
But because you seem to have a memory disorder, lets refresh your memory, shall we?
http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/index.php...
Your jesus is certainly NOT my savior. Yes, I reject your version of 'g-d'. In fact, I spit on it.
........ptoooo.........
So you want God to send a messiah, yet you want that messiah to be born of man?

Jesus has fulfilled and will fulfill all the sight you sent me to says.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU are missing the point. It is illegal to allow a child to drive a car. It is illegal to serve alcohol to a minor. It is illegal to sell cigarettes to someone under sixteen. But it's not illegal to put an Uzi into a 6 year old hands at a public event and let him shoot it? That is fked up.
i didnt read the story itself....he let him FIRE it?.......it was a 3 y/o, i thought he just let him handle it

yea, i'd say we shouldnt allow real little kids handling weapons like that

?
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe women should be as free as men to govern their own bodies. I believe women should be the ones determining how to handle a pregnancy, especially if it is unwanted/unhealthy. I do not believe individual women's pregnancy should be decided by the gov't, the clergy, or nosy parkers like you.
My opinion of the ZEF doesn't matter when it is not my pregnancy.
lady, LISTEN, stop stalling

"It's a potential person UNTIL a successful birth is COMPLETE."
So explain, successful birth, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???

explain
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Maybe YOU can explain why you're fine with wanting to take away a woman's right to make her own reproductive choices, all while shitting your pants over the thought that some people may want to take away YOUR right to own guns...you fundie dogmasucking hypocrite.
I'll tell you what...you mind your own business about what goes on in our uterus's and we'll leave your guns alone, okay?
lady, SHUT UP! you're just rambling nonsense & what YOU would call another LIE .......... ive NEVER said all abortion should be outlawed, you should know by now that ive always said im not sure where i stand on the laws themselves, but that i simply DISAGREE with abortion b/c its the killing of a life

keep quiet you.........
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

The AmericamGirl wrote:
The people against abortion are usually ugly, overweight, and don't ever get laid, therefore they don't think it's easy to get pregnant when it IS.
Get a life, if your religion is swaying your opinion on abortion then keep it to yourself. If you wouldn't do it, fine, but a hell of a lot of people have.
These right wing values are dying out anyway. Such a personal choice should never be dictated by a man or any law maker influenced by religion. I'm not a Christian and don't give two shits about your Jesus babble. You will never change my mind and I will never change yours, so find a hobby.
You aren't going to take care of all of those kids in poverty or give them money. You aren't going to offer them social programs. You also aren't going to pay for the school system. With your right minded values, so just shut up.
"people against abortion are usually ugly, overweight, and don't ever get laid," - LOL, and HOW exactly would u know that??

"right wing values are dying out anyway." - oh thats great, traditional family values, morals, responsibility, believing in a loving god, being against the killing of unborn people.....such HORRIBLE things! idiot

"I'm not a Christian" - LOL, no kidding, and i'm here to tell you 2 + 2 is 4! pshhhhh

"You aren't going to offer them social programs" - om, LOTS of conservatives give to charities & adopt kids.........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/la-c...

LA Church Files Show How Cardinal Roger Mahony Shielded Pedophile Priest, Failed Child Victims

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want God to send a messiah, yet you want that messiah to be born of man?
You really ARE a moron.
Jesus has fulfilled and will fulfill all the sight you sent me to says.
Except that site proves how BIBLICALLY he certainly did not.

Dear G-d, go back to school and learn to spell. Seriously.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Gunpowder wasn't even invented until around 1232 AD by the Chinese.
That boy is not bright. I think we can forget about properly educated. There were guns when man invented the jesus story? LOL, yeah, sure.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, LISTEN, stop stalling
"It's a potential person UNTIL a successful birth is COMPLETE."
So explain, successful birth, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???
explain
If you think it's a person 3/4 born, it's a person. You are not involved in any of this. Nobody cares what anyone's opinion of the baby is except those people in the delivery room.

Why are you asking me? In your fight against abortion, my opinion of it doesn't matter to you. It has no impact on you. Just like it has no impact on a stranger's pregnancy.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>We have the last laugh, you poor soul. WE WIN. YOU will spend eternity in despair, WE WON"T.
Yeah, sure, kunter, whatever you say. Did you get on your knees for your priest? I'm sure he wished you were MUCH younger. Pervs of a feather and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,201 - 262,220 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GILGO BEACH murders Spota's inner circle 5 min Plotmaster 1
Health Experts Urge WHO to Remove LGBT 'Disorde... 12 min Wondering 71
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 34 min Jerry Grote 34,955
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 40 min Da Great IT 305,224
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 1 hr ZCs 1,734
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,106
1 way ticket to Guatemala is $667 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 7
•••
•••