Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
262,181 - 262,200 of 305,090 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to build tbeir own God.
Sounds more like what YOU are trying to do.

Nobody need to "build a g-d" you jackass.

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but there are religions in this world that have been around one HELL of a long time before your jebus was. If ANYONE "built" a deity, its you and your ilk. And you continue to try to do that, when you make up your own rules as you go along FOR that version of "faith".
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicky WANTS gunns banned, literally, im not making that up.......why would you guys AGREE with her on much of anything involving guns?
You have poor comprehension skills. Chicky has made herself clear. She is not trying to remove your civil rights to bear arms and protect yourself, your family, and/or your property.

She wants to see guns regulated much like abortion is already regulated. Just because you weren't happy with the regulations of abortion and you continue working to criminalize these does not mean Chicky is trying to do the same. Your paranoia is showing.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ass. A 6 year old driving a car is illegal, but apparently a 6 year shooting an Uzi around people is not. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...to morons like you.
you're missing the point, im saying is it not the ACT of irresponsibility, not the TOOL tht you shuld be concerned with?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tell others they can call upon the One true God, and The one true God, is the only one that will come forth.
All others are not God "so how can I attack them?
If you REALLY need it explained to you that your version of g-d is ONLY the "one true blahblahblah" TO YOU, and that other faiths believe the same thing, then you're too stupid to even have a discussion on faith.

Judaism's G-d certainly IS G-d dear. Your jebus is what's meaningless.

See? I can say that with as much certainty and faith as you spouting your bullshit.
Religions, clubs, fellowships, are not even compared to God.
Says who? You're meaningless jebus?

LOL
Example -you say abortion is good [/QUOTE[]

No I havent.

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

WHY are you bearing false witness DELIBERATELY?

Did your jesus tell you its okay to DELIBERATELY lie about others?

[QUOTE]
I say it is bad,
Nobody cares what you say. If its not your womb, its not for you to say.

And your jesus didn't say SHIT about abortion.
and you say I'm intollerant.
Actually, I've said you're a liar AND a moron. I've never said you're intolerant, but I'll be happy to add it to the list of your stupidities.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you described a successful birth?
My only concern is that laws are based on objective facts, not subjective opinions. You continue to miss the point and focus on something else.
lady, i want to understand what people like you believe & WHY

"It's a potential person until a successful birth is complete."
So explain, successful birth, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???

explain

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 40 years and the greatest poles you have only shows how divided this country is on the matter.
5 states are rushing to see which one can claim to be tbe first state who can claim abortion free!
A few only have 1 abortion doctor for the entire state!
More illegal abortions are taking place now, then before it was legal. Says some reliable sources from the Mike Huckabee show.
Believe it or not, not all people really dig killing the smallest humans on earth.-
But hey enjoy your anniversary.:)
Wow. The more frustrated you get, the more you lie.

ROFLMAO! How funny!!

Keep it up you Jackass for Jesus.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have poor comprehension skills. Chicky has made herself clear. She is not trying to remove your civil rights to bear arms and protect yourself, your family, and/or your property.
She wants to see guns regulated much like abortion is already regulated. Just because you weren't happy with the regulations of abortion and you continue working to criminalize these does not mean Chicky is trying to do the same. Your paranoia is showing.
lady, sorry but she DID say it....she may have been drunk or emotionally stupid about all those poor kids dying, as she said..........

at any rate, guns THEMSELVES arent the problem
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing the needs of the future with the constraints of the past. That is perfectly fine with me. I am perfectly aware of the measures that people you support have taken to rob people of their freedom. The only thing sadder than wanting to harm your fellow citizens in this way, is that you think it is actually possible at this point. I will enjoy that until you stop being funny. I am guessing that will be forever.
Please note how hard it is to understand, when someone not only supports abortion, but spends time and effort on promoting it, when they say it is sad to want to harm fellow citizens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thing to share your story gently and then listen humbly. It's another to brag about how horrible you were once and then brag how not horrible you are now...over and over again. He reminds me of a teenager who insists that you must enjoy his techno music, after you've listened and said, no. He's driving people away from your faith, not attracting them to it.
Skanky isn't one to tell this to. SHe's guilty of the same thing.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thing to share your story gently and then listen humbly. It's another to brag about how horrible you were once and then brag how not horrible you are now...over and over again. He reminds me of a teenager who insists that you must enjoy his techno music, after you've listened and said, no. He's driving people away from your faith, not attracting them to it.
So you not only want God to be who you want, and act like you want, but you also want His children to do the same?

Plus how can anyone be driven away from what they know nothing about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
God however will not be very interested in all the reasons you call creation a choice though.
\

See here's the thing Sparky - YOU DONT SPEAK FOR G-d and HE didn't say shit on the subject. Neither did your jebus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note how hard it is to understand, when someone not only supports abortion, but spends time and effort on promoting it, when they say it is sad to want to harm fellow citizens.
First off ya dope, nobody is wishing harm on ANYONE.

ZEF's are NOT "citizens".

Not one person here "promotes" abortion.

Please stop lying. Your jebus is offended when you lie in his name.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I know he can. But you may have missed that this is a PUBLIC messageboard, and we're all free to respond as we see fit. You SHOULD know this, since you seem to think its your own personal pulpit.
<quoted text>
No dear, that would be you.
<quoted text>
Learn to read you moron. I told you he's Jewish.
<quoted text>
I call it Judaism which you've been told many times now. Does your version of "faith" give you Alzheimer's Disease?
<quoted text>
Why does anyone need religion? My reasons are mine alone, PRIVATE, just like my medical decisions. Unlike you, I dont feel a need to sermonise to strangers incessently about my faith.
<quoted text>
There you go OUTRIGHT LYING again. Bearing false witness.
You should be ashamed - IF you're a real christian that is.
<quoted text>
I certainly do NOT "do as I please", but I DO say "as I please", especially to the likes of YOU. One who thinks he's so much above everyone else.
Hike up that testicle there Sparky, and deal with the FACT that G-d gave us a voice, and our Constitution gives us the power to use that voice AS WE PLEASE. And it pleases me VERY MUCH to spotlight the hypocricy of phony but mouthy faux christians like you.
<quoted text>
THere you go lying again. I've never called evil, good OR good, evil.
<quoted text>
Really? You used to be Jewish? Good riddance. We dont need extremists in Judaism.
I think you forget this is a public message board.

You are the one that started posting to me today, I never asked you to allow me to push my view down your throat. Lol

Again, if you don't like it, then when you see Gtown71, just keep scrolling.
I do you guys that way all the time.

It is like you have a chip on your shoulder hoping soneone will knock it off, and when no one does, then you do.

I never said I was better then anyone else. I am not.
I'm just a sinner saved by grace trying to show other sinners how they to can be saved.

Yet if you don't believe in sin, then I geuss it is hard to believe in sinners.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be stuck on evil moron. LOL
Funny how you dont like being told YOU are full of shit, and your version of "faith" is worse. But you feel NO qualms about lying about others and demeaning THEIR faiths.
There's nothing worse than a pious hypocrite.
Oh I agree with your last statement!

Tell me, can you name just one person on this topic who opposes you, that you have not called a liar?

Yet I caught you in a lie more then a few times, but that doesn't matter, becouse I'm certain you've told other lies and it only takes one lie to make you a liar.

Thia is why you need a savior.

Your God sent you one.

You reject Him.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, i want to understand what people like you believe & WHY
So explain, successful birth, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???
explain
I believe women should be as free as men to govern their own bodies. I believe women should be the ones determining how to handle a pregnancy, especially if it is unwanted/unhealthy. I do not believe individual women's pregnancy should be decided by the gov't, the clergy, or nosy parkers like you.

My opinion of the ZEF doesn't matter when it is not my pregnancy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you not only want God to be who you want, and act like you want, but you also want His children to do the same?
Just another example of your DELIBERATE STUPIDITY.

She does NOT believe in your version of g-d stupid.

MILLIONS upon BILLIONS dont believe in your g-d.

Deal with it already.
Plus how can anyone be driven away from what they know nothing about?
Pretty easily when they dont EVER want to be associated with the likes of you.

You truly dont see how offensive you are in the name of your so-called savior.

Pretty sure he'd frown upon that. In fact, I'm pretty sure he'd bitch slap you for the crap you post in his name.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're missing the point, im saying is it not the ACT of irresponsibility, not the TOOL tht you shuld be concerned with?
No, YOU are missing the point. It is illegal to allow a child to drive a car. It is illegal to serve alcohol to a minor. It is illegal to sell cigarettes to someone under sixteen. But it's not illegal to put an Uzi into a 6 year old hands at a public event and let him shoot it? That is fked up.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you lying CONSTANTLY about people you dont know?
Does your version of jesus say its okay to bear false witness?
<quoted text>
And I'm guessing that your "only true g-d" is your jebus?@@
Again not lying.

You are all for abortion are you not?
The baby, fetus, whatever you wish to call 'it " is alive "before the abortion, is it not?
You truly don't value the life of unborn humans, which is all I point out, along with a way for you to be fotgiven, and you call me a liar.

Yet you call all who don't agree with you a liar.

I really don't take it personal :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, i want to understand what people like you believe & WHY
explain
Maybe YOU can explain why you're fine with wanting to take away a woman's right to make her own reproductive choices, all while shitting your pants over the thought that some people may want to take away YOUR right to own guns...you fundie dogmasucking hypocrite.

I'll tell you what...you mind your own business about what goes on in our uterus's and we'll leave your guns alone, okay?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you forget this is a public message board.
You are the one that started posting to me today, I never asked you to allow me to push my view down your throat.
Oh I'm NOT allowing it. I'm responding to your bullshit.
Again, if you don't like it, then when you see Gtown71, just keep scrolling.
Nah. Its much more fun to spotlight your stupidity.
I do you guys that way all the time.
Really? Coulda fooled me.

[QUOTE ]I never said I was better then anyone else. I am not.[/QUOTE]

You certainly act that way.
I'm just a sinner saved by grace trying to show other sinners how they to can be saved.
Its a shame that for fools like you, being "saved" means becoming a Jackass for Jesus.

Fortunately for MOST, believing in Jesus doesnt mean being an intolerant idiot.
Yet if you don't believe in sin, then I geuss it is hard to believe in sinners.
Who said I dont believe in sin? I never said that. I dont think you're a sinner, I think you're a jackass and a not very intelligent one at that.

Sadly, it seems most extremists like yourself are terribly uneducated.

But keep making those ASSumptions there Sparky. You prove my point more and more....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Pplsperson 10,210
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,799
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 hr NYStateOfMind 305,788
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 6 hr UN must go 14,368
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 8 hr Pretzel Nugget 5,357
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search