Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313678 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#279180 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Stinky, I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.
<quoted text>
Says a lot about killing too.
<quoted text>
Not according to you. According to you, they're born WITH sin. Show's how fuckedup your version of "faith" is.
<quoted text>
Big deal. LOTS of blood is shed during ALL invasive medical procedures. Its called MEDICAL WASTE. And as much as you dont like it, that's what it is: MEDICAL WASTE. Treated the same as your excised hemorrhoids or cancer tumor.
Yeah, now we'll see all your fundies freak out because I'm comparing a ZEF to hemorrhoids and cancerous tumors - and you know what? If they're part of a medical procedure, then they're all part of the same medical waste. Cruel? Cold? Maybe, but its the way it is. Its called REALITY.
I don't have to say a thing on this one -people can read for themself.

Ok I will say something --- Sad
Gtown71

United States

#279182 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> You really ARE a moron.
<quoted text>
Except that site proves how BIBLICALLY he certainly did not.
Dear G-d, go back to school and learn to spell. Seriously.
Well there have been several Jews who have come to realize who Jesus is, and they to say He did.

Plus they can spell):)
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279183 Jan 22, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, LISTEN, stop stalling
"It's a potential person UNTIL a successful birth is COMPLETE."
So explain, successful birth, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???
explain
You DO realize that if a successful birth is not COMPLETE there is a just dead body that CAN NEVER BE A PERSON, right??

gawd you really are dumb.

There is NO PERSON UNTIL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BIRTH. ALL THE WAY BORN AND BREATHING ON ITS OWN.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279184 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed that seems to be indicitive of most extremists? And the ones that ARE educated well, make their livings off pandering TO them.
Yep. Buncha dummies.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279185 Jan 22, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>Your conscience is bothering you soooooo much your sweatin' bullits.
Knutter, your delusions are not real. Take your meds and use your coping skills. Mental illness is difficult but you really must try harder to cope with your condition.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#279187 Jan 22, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO realize that if a successful birth is not COMPLETE there is a just dead body that CAN NEVER BE A PERSON, right??
There is NO PERSON UNTIL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BIRTH. ALL THE WAY BORN AND BREATHING ON ITS OWN.
But don't try to touch his gun!
LNM is right.
Bunch of hypocrites!!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#279188 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro, even a lost man can read numbers five and clearly see that it has absolutely nothing to do with abortion, or even a pregnant woman for that matter.
It has only to do, with a man that suspects his wife has commited adultry.
Nothing more.
The best commentator on the bible, is the bible.
Again Jesus hung out with sinners, ate with, talked with, but never once did He Condone any sin.
You seem to want these who don't believe to be your friend, and you have done that with many, you also seem to feel like God has called you to correct others who claim the same God.
Did you die for them? Who are you to judge how they present God?
You say many things right, but on numbers 5 -you are horribly wrong.
What will you say, if your friends die lost in their sins, when they ask you why??? Why didn't you tell us the truth???
Numbers 5 has nothing to do with God being ok with abortion, and if a lost person said it did, then it wouldn't bother me.
They say no Hell, gay is ok now -different gays back then, etc
But to claim to be born of God, and claim abortion is ok, is not a wise thing to do.
If God doesn't show you, that you're wrong, then I would be alittle concerned.
Can you tell me how you were saved?
You're claiming the phrase "conceive seed" has nothing to do with pregnancy? It's right there in Numbers 5.

Btw, you can repeat yourself til the cows come home. Doesn't prove your assertion.

It's not wise to talk out of your ass in the name of Jesus, ya know. You might better duck. Lightening bolts and all.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#279189 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you not only want God to be who you want, and act like you want, but you also want His children to do the same?
Plus how can anyone be driven away from what they know nothing about?
You're confused, again (or, still.) I can't want anything from someone who does not exist. Now that that is settled, let me clue you in on something, darling: you won't have much success in proselytizing for your lord with your current technique of nagging and beating people over the head with your clumsy words. It's a turn off. Of course, you have a right to write whatever you want. I think it's interesting that you are offended by me responding as I see fit. You can say what you want. I'll say what I want. That's how it works. As for your assumption that I know nothing about your religious beliefs, puleeze... you aren't unique. In fact, you are just another garden-variety born-again. Your message is as mundane as any I have heard, so, so many times, already.

You're welcome, in advance ;-)

Location hidden

#279190 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another example of your DELIBERATE STUPIDITY.
She does NOT believe in your version of g-d stupid.
MILLIONS upon BILLIONS dont believe in your g-d.
Deal with it already.
<quoted text>
Pretty easily when they dont EVER want to be associated with the likes of you.
You truly dont see how offensive you are in the name of your so-called savior.
Pretty sure he'd frown upon that. In fact, I'm pretty sure he'd bitch slap you for the crap you post in his name.
It's cool, Foo. I'm not offended by him. I'm amazed that these people don't get that they are just alienating people rather than intriguing them with their terrible communication skills.

Location hidden

#279192 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again not lying.
You are all for abortion are you not?
The baby, fetus, whatever you wish to call 'it " is alive "before the abortion, is it not?
You truly don't value the life of unborn humans, which is all I point out, along with a way for you to be fotgiven, and you call me a liar.
Yet you call all who don't agree with you a liar.
I really don't take it personal :)
No, yes, and, no.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#279193 Jan 22, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're confused, again (or, still.) I can't want anything from someone who does not exist. Now that that is settled, let me clue you in on something, darling: you won't have much success in proselytizing for your lord with your current technique of nagging and beating people over the head with your clumsy words. It's a turn off. Of course, you have a right to write whatever you want. I think it's interesting that you are offended by me responding as I see fit. You can say what you want. I'll say what I want. That's how it works. As for your assumption that I know nothing about your religious beliefs, puleeze... you aren't unique. In fact, you are just another garden-variety born-again. Your message is as mundane as any I have heard, so, so many times, already.
You're welcome, in advance ;-)
I'm surprised he hasn't claimed he can cure everyone's ailments for a mere $1000 a pop. In the name of Jesus, of course.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#279194 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you not only want God to be who you want, and act like you want, but you also want His children to do the same?
Plus how can anyone be driven away from what they know nothing about?
Questions you should ask yourself.

Location hidden

#279195 Jan 22, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised he hasn't claimed he can cure everyone's ailments for a mere $1000 a pop. In the name of Jesus, of course.
There's a saying, "There ain't nothing worse than a reformed where." It was written about him.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#279196 Jan 22, 2013
You gotta use coupons to keep costs down. Just watch out for 2-for-1 sales...ugly things can happen!
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>My physician sells yearly checkups. She did a hard sell on a mammogram. I feel used.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#279197 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note how hard it is to understand, when someone not only supports abortion, but spends time and effort on promoting it, when they say it is sad to want to harm fellow citizens.
If you want sympathy, I can give it to you. I am sorry things are hard for you to understand. I am less sympathetic regarding the false inferences you made, but I expect some of that when talking to people of your persuasion.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279198 Jan 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think it's a person 3/4 born, it's a person. You are not involved in any of this. Nobody cares what anyone's opinion of the baby is except those people in the delivery room.
Why are you asking me? In your fight against abortion, my opinion of it doesn't matter to you. It has no impact on you. Just like it has no impact on a stranger's pregnancy.
".You are not involved in any of this" - so b/c im not a woman im not entitled to at least TALK/debate about it? BS...

"cares what anyone's opinion of the baby" - actually they DO, MILLIONS of us who believe its a person BEFORE birth not just when the last foot passes the vaginal canal......

"Why are you asking me?" - i told you, b/c i want to know why/how nuts like you can believe it isnt a person until birth, or worse, once its FULLY birthed

so, 3/4ths born, PERSON or NOT???
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279199 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed that seems to be indicitive of most extremists? And the ones that ARE educated well, make their livings off pandering TO them.
what's indicative of extremists?

what what exactly makes me an extremist?

Indianapolis

#279201 Jan 22, 2013
Since he died before your jesus was supposed to have been born, it just means that your god let a lot of kids die for no reason.
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text> Herod perceiving that he was deluded by the wise men, was exceeding angry; and sending killed all the men children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the borders thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremias the prophet, saying: A voice in Rama was heard, lamentation and great mourning; Rachel bewailing her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279202 Jan 22, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
just to be sure, YOU SAID THIS:

"There is NO PERSON UNTIL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BIRTH. ALL THE WAY BORN AND BREATHING ON ITS OWN"

dont u dare lie to me later (again) saying you never said such a rediculous thing.........after i show you how IDIOTIC that statement is, of course

so you're claim is that even tho its FULLY DEVELOPED, READY to breath, it isnt a PERSON until it's 1) fully OUT, & 2) BREATHING

confirm that please

Indianapolis

#279203 Jan 22, 2013
My heart says, "lub-DUB lub-DUB lub-DUB lub-DUB", because it's a non-sentient muscle.

I'm fine with women making their OWN decisions about their OWN pregnancy. I thought that was obvious by now.
BraveCon wrote:
To all you PCers in here, the United States government/Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is legal and it is not murder, but what does your heart tell you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 36 min tiffany 1,142
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 2,993
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 335,675
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 43,570
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 hr Buckaroo Banzai 2,835
Review: ARTLOOK GLASS COMPANY NEW YORK 4 hr The Lord Loves a ... 66
I've been living a lie for 20 years 8 hr Count Teleky 1

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages