Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
261,901 - 261,920 of 305,388 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already read what you think and am not interested in reading it again... and again... and again.
I'm bored crazy with all y'alls rehashing the same old sh*t. You either know where I stand or you don't. If you don't, well, you're on your own. Nobody said you had to agree with me, but you sure act like I've never posted the same opinion over the fk over the fk over again.
It's time to move on already.
Who cares if you're bored? I don't. Move on already then, and stop posting stupidity. That way you won't have to see our posts challenging you on the stupidity you post. Listen Toots, no one's forcing you to keep reading or posting on topics you don';t know anything about. Those are your only choices here. Whether or not YOU want to read or post and about what you post.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. But I'm not the one who is trying to change laws and remove civil rights from pregnant women based on nothing but "ignorant and STUPID" opinions.
You post as if wanting the laws based on cold, hard FACTS is a bad thing.
Katie: "That's right. But I'm not the one who is trying to change laws and remove civil rights from pregnant women based on nothing but "ignorant and STUPID" opinions."

Damn good thing too. Leave that to those of us who don't base our opinions on ignorance or stupidity, but rather on knowledge and facts.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know what I based my answer on. When you're asked the hypothetical question you can give your answer. Quit having a cow over it and making a mountain out of a mole hill.
I'm just calling a spade a spade, Toots. You're the one trying to make it out like your opinion is bsed on something intelligent and factual when it's not.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, becouse bulls blood and goats blood never took sin away, it only moved it forward, and yet even then people didn't do it, or brought sick goats that were dying anyways. Jesus walked right through many who wanted Him dead.
He WILLINGLY died on the cross for YOU.
Now I am just telling you that there is a God, and that God is Holy, and demands perfection to enter Heaven.
There is No way we can be perfect.
It has nothing to do with how many sins (small s) we have done. Noone is beyound saving.
It is about Sin (capital S) that seperates us from a Holy God.
So someone tells you how God provided a perfect sacrifice, for once and all, and tells you how it is a free gift (not by works), eph 2:8-9
Simple enough for the humble hearts of a child, but hard for big smart adults.
Thing is, you can't provide any evidence that backs up your endless bible babble.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathwynn, "Ask your self why in a country has the mentally ill on the street."
I'm also asking myself why so many mentally ill people have access to internet to post on forums such as this one, posting as PCers.
Do you answer yourself?
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, it's no worse then any other, not as bad as using fecesforjesus or Gods name in vain, plus the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost, which is when God Himself tells you that He is real, and that Salvation draweth near, and you do more then just reject it as you do now, but you sternly back your ears and heart and tell Him you don't want anything to do with His salvation,and that is only something you and God knows.
Just in case your curious if you have ever commited this sin, then that means you haven't.
Just like I'm 100% sure I'm married.
Just like I'm 100% sure I'm saved
Those who have commited this sin are 100% sure of it, and know that there is a God, and that God will never deal with them again.
Today is the day your salvation draweth nigh.
Have you ever just been by yourself, with a pure motive and humble heart and ask the One True God to come forth, and reveil Himself to you?
He knows your Heart.
He will not turn away from a broken and contrite heart, but He resist the proud.
Its not hard to be good enough to go to Heaven (to be a child of God), it is impossible!
Except my salvation be of the Lord, then I have no salvation.
You're more arrogant than stupid, and that is saying a lot.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, "For the two percent of pregnancies terminated during this time frame, you PLM sure make it sound like it is a common occurrence."
No more than you PC make abortion for rape or incest sound like it's a common occurence, and a reason why elective abortion for any reason needs to remain legal. 1% of abortions are for rape and incest.
That argument might work if I were the one bringing up rape and incest. Usually I am the one pointing 98% of all abortions occur during the 7-8 gestational weeks.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just calling a spade a spade, Toots. You're the one trying to make it out like your opinion is bsed on something intelligent and factual when it's not.
I based my answer on medical fact. You can take it or leave it.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "That's right. But I'm not the one who is trying to change laws and remove civil rights from pregnant women based on nothing but "ignorant and STUPID" opinions."
Damn good thing too. Leave that to those of us who don't base our opinions on ignorance or stupidity, but rather on knowledge and facts.
So you're NOT the one who wants to rename all zygotes, embryos, and fetuses BABIES? You're NOT the one who wants to remove the safe legal medical procedure of abortion from women who are experiencing an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy? And you're NOT the one who wants to remove all medical fact as basis of laws regarding more restrictive abortive procedures?

Good to know you are now willing to let go of your opinions and moralities and proceed to ensure laws are based on knowledge and facts.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we be happy that everyone dies?
Plus is this the same God you blame, that you don't believe in?
I don't believe in 7 legged pigs, but I never blame them for anything either.
I also don't have a feces for 7 legged pigs name either.
Plus the real God does have a sense of humor. He laughs when He sees little man (people) shake their tiny fist at the amazing universe, let alone Him who made the universe.:)
Who's blaming anyone? You're the one talking about how many abortions you think happen a day and I mentioned that 1 in 4 women has a miscarriage. Is that not your Gods will? That's the rationalization you and your fundie-kind uses when trying to criminalize abortion. Miscarriages are "Gods will" because they are natural. Again, does your God have nothing to do with death?

Once again, you think you konw what God does, how God exists and how God "thinks". Your arrogance is pathetic.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

chickyisnotbrilliant wrote:
<quoted text>The devil always tries to upset souls by bringing up their past, I see your right with him, Is your name Satan? Yep it is. Everyone knows what your future is, and your gonna love *Eu De Sulfur* And.. the little demons having their way with you.
Your imagination consumes you.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you believe in 7-legged pigs? They're real.
MAY 22, 2009
Animal Oddity: Photo of Seven-Legged Pig
"A pig was born with seven legs in a town north of Manila, Phillippines in 2001. Named Kambal, meaning twins in Tagalog, the male pig has been attracted daily visitors following his birth."
http://rwsphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/animal-o...
This is what happens when you are restricted by your limited beliefs, like jonnycakes (gtown); you turn out to be wrong .... all because you think you know it all and can't keep an open mind.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Automobiles aren't made to kill; guns are.
<quoted text>
Neither one was made to kill innocent life, but both can and are used for such.
both willing and accidental.

What about MVA 's?
Manuel vaccum aspiration
This thing creates a week suction that SLOWLY rips the baby apart. 3-12 weeks old babies.

Syringe with spinal needle -
Used to inject salt water and other chemicals, that the baby swallows and breathes causing death sooner or later, and softening baby, so the woman can deliver it easier the next day dead.

Embryotomy scissors -
these are used to cut off heads, arms, and legs.
We already know the outcome, except for a very few who had their arm cut off and was born. The doc thought he was around the neck.

All of these insrruments cause death just about 100% of the time, for millions and millions and millions of times.

It would be nice to ban these.

The main reason we have a right to own guns, is for the chance the government tries to take away those guns and try to overide the public.

We can then use those guns to defend ourselves.

I don't know about other parts of the country, but around here men (people) are armed to the hilt.

I don't see an all out gun ban "they know better ",but in case they ever did, then they would sadly learn better.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text> Mental health was a problem with the shooters. The mass massacres is a problem of THE GUNS.
Chicky, I need more info on this. Where are you getting it? I am not as familiar with it as you are. And am very interested in it.

I do not believe you or anyone else is trying to remove the civil right to bear arms and protect self/family/property. I believe you when you say the objective is to remove semi automatic weapons and those clips.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens when you are restricted by your limited beliefs, like jonnycakes (gtown); you turn out to be wrong .... all because you think you know it all and can't keep an open mind.
Heh! There's that, definitely. And not walking inside a Ripley's Believe It or Not museum.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Backpedalling fool you are. lol
Funny, I knew what she meant, and anyone who can read for comprehension would know what she meant. It lies in having sense.
Why would anyone compare dying of natural causes to killing someone? Not sensible, so they would mean BEING killed. Besides, Sue made it clear what she was talking about.
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
"Uh... yeah, silly rabbit. 1 in 4 prenancies ends in miscarriage. Maybe you ought to focus your angst towards your God for ending the lives of all those fetuses."
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
"So dying and killing are the same in your book?"
Sue's obviously asking about a fetus dying of natural causes to a doctor killing them during abortion, since Kenose is talking about lives of fetuses being "ended".
No point trying to discuss biters hypocrisy and backpedalling with her. She is the Queen of DeNial. One of the most famous of the proabort pagans on this thing, she claims to be prolife and is still a Cathlic but supports the right to choose abortion and does not believe Chrisit is God but rahte the blessed manboob..

A very messed up individual. She claims she never lies yet contradicts herself on almost every topic. The common notion is that she really beleives she is smart and doesn't realize what a dull blade she is.

Her proabort pagan buddies egg her on rather than tell her the truth.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You purposely lie when you leave off the qualifier I used to answer a hypothetical question of when fetus becomes baby. My answer was "technically a fetus until cord is cut." The word "technically" is called a qualifier.
Not that this is my personal opinion, which you should have figured out long ago, and stopped trying to imply as if it were my opinion. If you haven't figured this out yet, you've no one to blame but yourself.
"technically a fetus until cord is cut." The word "technically" is called a qualifier.

Hell of a "technicality" for the baby. You proabortion pagns are just plain nuts!
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "Technically, fetus becomes baby once the cord is cut and baby's taken its first breath. That's the answer to the hypothetical. This is based on the medical technicality that a stillborn is delivered when it's not taken any breath and is considered dead whether it's still attached to the umbilical cord or not."
The is the DUMBEST attempt at reasoning with which to base you STUPID and unsubstantiated claim.
No, Katie, a stillborn is born dead. It died BEFORE birth. It was NEVER alive at birth, so it died as a fetus. That's what STILL born means. It wasn't born alive and is why it never breathed.
A child born ALIVE and still attached to the cord even if not breathing is a newborn infant, not a fetus.
You have touched on the crux of the proabortion pagans belief. They do in fact beleive that a woman can kill that infant, while the cord is still attached or five minutes before the child is born. In their minds it is still a mass or blob.

That is their core belief. It is the "soul" of paganism. It is whateveer they want it to be at that moment.

They will never admit that to you. Like biter, they will use many words to deflect the turth. However, you have found the truth.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's blaming anyone? You're the one talking about how many abortions you think happen a day and I mentioned that 1 in 4 women has a miscarriage. Is that not your Gods will? That's the rationalization you and your fundie-kind uses when trying to criminalize abortion. Miscarriages are "Gods will" because they are natural. Again, does your God have nothing to do with death?
Once again, you think you konw what God does, how God exists and how God "thinks". Your arrogance is pathetic.
Secure is the word your looking for.
I'm secure in my belief.
To say it is Gods will to abort, is like saying it is Gods will for rape.

God gives us free will. Some babies don't have what it takes.
Many are born blind, can't walk, etc.....
Why blame God for all the bad, and praise man for all the good?

Evolution takes more faith, and is taught as a fact. It is not a fact. It is what they educatedly think happened all them years ago. It is a lie.

Kid are born blind, did God do it? Does that mean it is ok for us to choose who's eyes are poked out?
Better yet (or worse yet) let the "mom " chose he kids eyes poked out or not.
"Mom " has a right to chose which one of her kids make it past her womb???

It still hasn't sunk in with me to be a normal thing.
I geuss I'm alittle odd, but I still think abortion is sick.

Again THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE AND MERCY, in which He also gives free will to choose or not.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad for you that your belief is strong.
I learned this concept years ago and have contemplated it enough to now call myself agnostic. I am a big believer in spirituality, but not necessarily in any one religion. I accept and understand others believe differently. I take strong exception to those who wish to revert back to creating laws based on the Christian religion here in America when there is definitely supposed to be a line drawn between church and state.
I know enough of the Catholics' involvement in our politics and social programs to be aware there needs to be a big overhaul regarding the Church's tax exemptions. Especially when they're running full blown corporations and benefiting from corporate welfare as well.
I agree it would not be good to have a state run religion.

Why force people to be sonething, that they could never be outside of divine intervention?

God gives free will, we should to.

No religion should be shunned, but they shouldn't be allowed to ride shotgun either.

If folks don't like their message, they don't have to listen, and they can tell their own message.

The true one will always win in the end.

Many make the mistake of hearing one person or one denomination of "christians " and assume they are all the same, just for an example.

I make just as many "christians " upset with the truth, as I do the non -believers.

Thank you for your courtious post (:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info