Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
258,181 - 258,200 of 305,467 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Gtown71

United States

#274817 Jan 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
A proxy ISP is something people do to hide where they're posting from. On these forums, its often because someone is posting as someone else and they think it will "fool" people.
Ok, thanks, I think. Lol
I don't know how they could do that, but nothing amazes me.
I live in Guys Tn,but since my phone is not a contract, then it may use different ip 's.
thanks for answering.
Gtown71

United States

#274818 Jan 7, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you need to remember the BS you write in previous posts. You wrote a whole list of transgressions you committed in your past, including some serious ones. Scroll back, read up on yourself. And, pray for yourself while your at it... you've got issues, my friend.
Are you ok?
The list has not changed. It is the same one you said, had I done all in one day, that I was bragging.

So again, just one question.

HAVE YOU EVER LIED?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#274819 Jan 7, 2013
You lie about gays and expect us to bow our heads and take it?

We don't lay with men as we would a woman. First of all, we have no interest in laying with a woman (unless we're lesbians). When was the last time you gave a woman a bj? It's not even possible. I'm not ashamed of having sex--that's your problem, not mine.

No self-loathing here; been out, loud, and proud for over 30 years.
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You call us names and hurl insults, and worst of all you mock Jesus.
Why is it so common for homosexuals to be so obnoxious and abrasive? It's because you're defensive. It's because you know you're doing wrong. You know you're weak and can't turn away from your perverted sexual desires. To lay down with a man as a man would a woman. To do sexual things with another man and then crow about it like it's something to be proud of! The obnoxiousness coming from the gays is from self-loathing. Repent and be saved!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#274820 Jan 7, 2013
Here's a little secret: women tell gay men more than they do straight men. They don't have to worry about us using information to get them in bed.

The bible reeks of misogyny and treats women as property. You may follow that, but most women have move on.
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an expert on women gay man?? The Bible is what I follow not the words of a pervert!
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274821 Jan 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What a tiny mind...
I support everyone's right to exercise their own religion; I certainly don't support religion itself and would love to see such superstition eradicated from public life.
<quoted text>
You have a God given right to be atheist.
Gtown71

United States

#274822 Jan 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Here's a little secret: women tell gay men more than they do straight men. They don't have to worry about us using information to get them in bed.
The bible reeks of misogyny and treats women as property. You may follow that, but most women have move on.
<quoted text>
Why do people who say they don't believe in the bible, use the same bible to try an justify their actions?

Plus customs thousands of years ago, are different.
Plus the customs you speak of were writtens to jews.
Plus the man was obligated to care for the woman forever.

Even King David put out a wife, but he put her in another castle, and still took care of her needs.

The reason many harp on gays, is becouse not as many commit the sin, yet that is not what seperates us from God.

People who try to reach Heaven anothr way, bypassing the cross.
The cross God set up.
The place, where He made a way, for all to escape hell, and go to heaven.

Let God be God, and all men a liar

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#274823 Jan 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I remember the list very well. I forgot to write down about my affair on my wife, and how GOD says if you have ever looked upon another person with lust, then you have already commited adultry or fornication, plus I said I had lied, stolen, used Gods name in vain. All I wrote was just a few of the ten commandments, becouse someone said that they were a good person.
As a matter of fact -you say you are a "good " person, yet you didnt answer the questions, not many did.
HAVE YOU EVER LIED?
HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN "ANYTHING "?
HAVE YOU EVER USED GODS NAME IN VAIN?
HAVE YOU HATED ANYONE WITHOUT A CAUSE?
(ACCORDING TO GOD, YOU HAVE COMMITED MUDER)
HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT ANOTHER PERSON AND LUSTED?
(GOD SAYS, IF YOU HAVE THEN YOU HAVE COMMITED ADULTRY @MARRIED FORNICATION /SINGLE
I realize you think pretty highly of yourself, but when you say I have issues, then you are talking about everyone, becouse everyone has done the above (INCLUDING YOU).
If you want to think, that you are so good, that you don't need a savior, then you may.
Oh I forgot, God says, if you broke anything above, then you broke them all.
so will you answer the questions above?
Or play turn on the truth teller?
Have you ever heard the saying," Ain't nothin worse than a reformed whore?" Think about it while looking in the mirror. In the meantime, I know that I am who I want and need to be, for others and for myself. I don't need a god to validate me. Thanks for your input, though:-)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#274824 Jan 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ok?
The list has not changed. It is the same one you said, had I done all in one day, that I was bragging.
So again, just one question.
HAVE YOU EVER LIED?
Yep, I'm okay, thanks. Everybody lies. I don't need to be forgiven by your god for it. Let it go, friend. I'm not interested in what you're hard-selling.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274825 Jan 7, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
tell you what--you get pregnant and then tell us what it's like.
worships reality: "tell you what, cpeter -- you get pregnant and then tell us what it's like."

No cases of back door peteys conceiving anything but a bowel movement.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274826 Jan 7, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I never thought you were anti-choice. I once commented that you posted that a woman's choice was between she and her God.
That's the position of all pro-choicers.
grumpy: A woman's choice was between she and her God
is the position of all pro-choicers.
_______

So the Nazi's choice to kill Jews was between them & their God?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274827 Jan 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference between spontaneous and induced abortion is one is controlled by the body, the other by the mind. I do understand the ZEF is dead either way. In case you missed it, the original claim was PC couldn't possibly understand this simple fact.
You're not so helpful putting unnecessary words in my mouth, Doc. You're probably better at helping your son take care of his basement. Hope they are well, Doc.
Katie to Doc: "The only difference between spontaneous and induced abortion is one is controlled by the body, the other by the mind. I do understand the ZEF is dead either way."

"To hell with the embryo or fetus...'rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart'" - FooManSpew

NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."

FooManSpew: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274828 Jan 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference between spontaneous and induced abortion is one is controlled by the body, the other by the mind. I do understand the ZEF is dead either way. In case you missed it, the original claim was PC couldn't possibly understand this simple fact.
You're not so helpful putting unnecessary words in my mouth, Doc. You're probably better at helping your son take care of his basement. Hope they are well, Doc.
Katie: "The only difference between spontaneous and induced abortion is one is controlled by the body, the other by the mind. I do understand the ZEF is dead either way."

Natural death and intentional killing are same? Really?

Based on your open disrespect for those in the womb, it's not surprising you hold such degrading sentiments:

Katie: "No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Heck, you won't even concede to the stages of the human life spectrum.(e.g., fetus becoming newborn):

"There is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

You're a mess.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274829 Jan 7, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>What you do with NR
in the closet or anywhere else is of no concern of mine. But Foo's references to God as "G-d" is more reverrent than your "God".
She doesn't doesn't use the name of the Lord in vain.
It appears SweetSassy got a rise out of grumpy.

And.

Since grumpy said he's impotent, we don't mean from his permadangle....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#274830 Jan 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text> Virgins go to the same Hell whores go to
Sober people go to the same Hell drunks go to.
You will meet God one day.
I truly pray, that He will be your savior, and not your judge.
Why do you wish your hell on those that dont believe in your G-d?

Personally, I'm VERY glad I will never believe in your version of G-d, he sounds truly like a terrible diety.

You said something the other day to me, and I want to ask you about it. You said:
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree, that we shouldn't force our views, and me writing on a message board, is a bit different, then me going to wal mart, and just start preaching.
How is it different, that you come here day after day, preaching to people that truly dont really care about your religious views and who have told you time and again they dont WANT to be subject to your version of g-d, when they're happy with their spiritual lives, religions and views?

I mean, in a Walmart, you'd just be taken as another nut from Walmart, possibly ending up as ridicule fodder on some website that makes fun of walmart, and perhaps likely asked to leave their property.

Here - where ASSUMABLY you are coming because you want to connect with people, why would you want to purposely alienate them?

Why do you think its okay to harass people here, but you woudln't at a Walmart?

I did a quick search on your name, and it seems you have a pretty long history on Topix of irritating good, decent people of other faiths, by trying to insist that they find YOUR version of g-d or they'll suffer all kinds of terrible things from your "g-d".

I've never understood your kind, peeople who cant seem to understand that our world is made up of people of different faiths, and G-d is likely just fine with that.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274831 Jan 7, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO have you ever done theatre? You're GOOD studmuffin. Bet you were at least in the drama club at school.
Am I right ;)?
Sassyliciouus: "CD, have you ever done theatre? You're GOOD studmuffin. Bet you were at least in the drama club at school."

He may've been in the drama club, but he sure wasn't on the debate team.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274832 Jan 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over equating supporting choice to elective abortion/abortion on demand.
I think Bobby's post just showed a fresh perspective. Like the same old room with a new coat of paint. You have blinded yourself to Foo's and CD's words. I think this because I *have* paid attention.
Pastor Bobby tearing to shreds Foo's/CD's argument was akin to putting a new coat of pain on on old room?

You're an uneducated wackjob.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274833 Jan 7, 2013
"...new coat of *paint* on *an* old room?"
Gtown71

United States

#274834 Jan 7, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I'm okay, thanks. Everybody lies. I don't need to be forgiven by your god for it. Let it go, friend. I'm not interested in what you're hard-selling.
Why do you say for me to let it go, when you are the one commenting on my post?
Plus, what I'm I hard selling?
I'm just a guy who didn't believe in God, and thought anyone who did was an idiot.
I only write, to tell the truth about How I was awaken by a Holy God, and my life forever changed.
I'm not trying to sell miracle spring water, or a prayer cloth.
I'm not trying to run an add, for any church.
What other motive would I have, other then when you have something as great and wonderfull as eternal life, you want to share it with others.

I don't deserve what I have, and just want to give others "who feel undeserving " hope.

Yet we live in a world, where people think they deserve the finest things, life has to offer.

If I won 550 million dollars, I would want to tell Everyone about my great fortune.

What I now have, is worth for more, then 500 billion dollars

I have peace, joy, and eternal life, only becouse of what Jesus Christ did for me on the cross.

He did the same for All, yet they "like me for years ",let their pride keep them, from the greatest thing in this world, and the world to come.

No matter what you write to me here on topix, I pray you search yourself when all alone, and ask yourself "if you are wrong, then what.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274835 Jan 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
BS NR. Foo's faith says abortion is mandatory when the woman's life is threatened, opposite of those "life-loving" catholics who prefer two deaths over one. That's what I meant when I said, "Foo wants Jewish women to be able to obtain an abortion if necessary."
It's a simple concept you have too much fun unnecessarily complicating for your own twisted pleasure.
So, you are saying Foo is opposed to 99.9% of abortions performed?

The reason given for 0.10% of abortions is for "life of the mother".

Foo claimed to be a practicing Jew. She said that Judaism only condones abortion in cases of "life of the mother".

Based on Foo's posting history here, I again ask if you are saying foo is opposed to 99.9% of abortions?

Yes or no?
Gtown71

United States

#274836 Jan 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you wish your hell on those that dont believe in your G-d?
Personally, I'm VERY glad I will never believe in your version of G-d, he sounds truly like a terrible diety.
You said something the other day to me, and I want to ask you about it. You said:
<quoted text>
How is it different, that you come here day after day, preaching to people that truly dont really care about your religious views and who have told you time and again they dont WANT to be subject to your version of g-d, when they're happy with their spiritual lives, religions and views?
I mean, in a Walmart, you'd just be taken as another nut from Walmart, possibly ending up as ridicule fodder on some website that makes fun of walmart, and perhaps likely asked to leave their property.
Here - where ASSUMABLY you are coming because you want to connect with people, why would you want to purposely alienate them?
Why do you think its okay to harass people here, but you woudln't at a Walmart?
I did a quick search on your name, and it seems you have a pretty long history on Topix of irritating good, decent people of other faiths, by trying to insist that they find YOUR version of g-d or they'll suffer all kinds of terrible things from your "g-d".
I've never understood your kind, peeople who cant seem to understand that our world is made up of people of different faiths, and G-d is likely just fine with that.
Well first, I don't wish Hell on anyone, and neither does God.
As far as you being glad you don't believe in the same God as I, becouse He seems so bad, what is bad about my God?

He did not wish for any to go to Hell, and even allowed His only begotton son Jesus Christ to leave Heaven, be born and live a sinnless life, in this sinfilled world. He was beaten, spit on, and torchered, before dying on the cross, where He took your Sin and mine, and made a way for all to escape Hell, and go to Heaven.

As far as me posting here verses wal mart?
Many many many people read these post, even though they never comment.
I simply want to tell them my story, about how I went from darkness to light.

As far as God being ok with people believing in diffrent gods? Would you be ok (being human), if your kids (that you created) called others their parents?

God is a jelous God, and Since He created all things, can He not just be God?

Must He explain to His creation all things?

Sometimes us "sinful " parents, don't tell our kids all things, and many times kids don't understand why we do certain things, but if we are halfway good, we do those things, out of love for them.

If all the christians and or pro lifers left, how long would this post go on?
How much high fives could the pro choicers give each other?

The world doesn't revolve around you.
There are many more watching, some are looking for hope, that this nasty life, is not all there is.

There is a God,we will all meet Him, either as our Father, or as our judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 28 min 40ish 9,891
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr SKYWALKER 10,349
The Roseto Effect - EVERYONE read this! (Jan '11) 6 hr Hip 5
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 11 hr Candy4Me 9,395
If Rappers Believe in "Don't Shoot" why do so m... 11 hr Culture Auditor 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 14 hr Fumamchu in Hawaii 307,473
The Obama Epic FAIL BLOG (Feb '13) 15 hr Inane Opinion 560
•••

New York News Video

•••