Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,229
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#274487 Jan 4, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> ELECTIVE abortion is FORBIDDEN in the Jewish religion. You and foo STILL support the act as choice and want ELECTIVE abortions kept legal.
You and Foo are not practicing Jews.
Now..enjoy your weekend :)
Rabbi Sassy has spoken.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274488 Jan 4, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you consider an abortion that saves a pregmant woman's life "elective"?
No. But let's be honest about what people may consider "saving a womans life". Proabort Dr's and Prolife Drs opinions differ. NR kindly showed a link that explained it.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274489 Jan 4, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"pooping and backpedaling." Wow dweeb; you're a true original!! LMAO!
Bobby doesn't play, and neither do I, nor Foo. We say it like it is as well. I have no issues with what Bobby says, and I'm sure neither does Foo, because the three of us know our religion. In fact, Bobby and I probably know your religion more than you do.
Moreover, the three of us, know that Judaism, in complete opposite to Catholicism, does not deprive a woman of her ability to exercise her free will, and holds her life more valuable than that of her unborn.
Foo's post with the position of the official American Jewish Conference, is as clear as a cloudless day in standard atmosphere (29.92 inches of mercury and 59 degrees Fahrenheit). If you can't muster up the ovaries to admit Judaism doesn't trample on a woman's decisions like Catholicism does, then it's me who has to say
YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR RELIGION, OR MINE, WELL ENOUGH TO TALK ABOUT EITHER.
So, shut your pie hole and go have more cake boss, tragaleche. You're nothing but a hypocritical idiot who is more guilty of blasphemy against your own faith than what you could ever accuse me of being, because I'm a Jewish convert.
LMAO have you ever done theatre? You're GOOD studmuffin. Bet you were at least in the drama club at school.

Am I right ;)?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#274490 Jan 4, 2013
So you don't believe that any pregnancies are wanted? Part of being pro-CHOICE is allowing the woman to make her own decisions. However, if the fetus is salvageable, the doctors will endeavor to save it. Simple as that. As we've noted quite often, rights accrue AT BIRTH.
BraveCon wrote:
Why do women who experience pre-mature births want doctors to try to save what comes out of their wombs?
What comes out of their wombs isn't human because it isn't fully developed yet and according to the Pro-Choice dogma, a non-fully developed fetus isn't human.
So, women who want to save pre-mature births must be stupid because they believe that what comes out of their womb is human.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274491 Jan 4, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that you're throwing stones again.
Well then stand still.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#274492 Jan 4, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>Until pastor booby exposed her lie, foo and CD BOTH fought me that Jews were okay with elective abortion.
They BOTH support womens right to ELECTIVELY abort...Jewish women as well.
Pay attentionto me and stop posting nonsense that I am not saying.
Get over equating supporting choice to elective abortion/abortion on demand.

I think Bobby's post just showed a fresh perspective. Like the same old room with a new coat of paint. You have blinded yourself to Foo's and CD's words. I think this because I *have* paid attention.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274493 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, you want to take the word of an atheist who was born a Jew over the word of two practicing Jews, even to the extent of shunning your source like you're doing, be my guest.
Abortion will still be a legal choice for women regardless of whose opinion on the issue, from a religious stance, you care to take.
And there isn't a g-damned thing you can do about it, but have a hissy fit.
Bottom line, my religion doesn't forbid abortion. Yours does. You're the one with the double whammy.
You just told TomTom in a post that Bobby was right with what he said regarding what your religion says about FORBIDDING ELECTIVE ABORTION. That you had no reason to backpeddle.

Now here ^^^^ you are saying "Hey, you want to take the word of an atheist(booby) who was born a Jew over the word of two practicing Jews..blah blah..be my guest"""" """

LMAO

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#274494 Jan 4, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>No. But let's be honest about what people may consider "saving a womans life". Proabort Dr's and Prolife Drs opinions differ. NR kindly showed a link that explained it.
In the end the woman makes the final decision.

Indianapolis

#274495 Jan 4, 2013
You are so goddamned arrogant that you not only pose as an authority on christianity--a religion with thousands of non-agreeing sects--but also judism--a religion with several non-agreeing sects as well.

Where did your goddamned jesus tell you to correct others about their religion?

Oh, and for good measure...goddamn!
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Your an emotional wreck. First of all, stop using Gods name in vain at me. Kthanks.(A commandment). Secondly, I am not interested in what you think of me.
What you are attempting to do is to distort your relgion. This is offensive to authentic Jews who love and obey their God. I told you what real practicing Jews say abortion. Pastor booby as a former Jewish man confirmed it.
God gives life. God takes life. How DARE you support killing whom he willed to exist prior to their creation.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274496 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
They hate all non-Christians. That's why.
liar liar pants on fire
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274497 Jan 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew flips her mullet in the air and waves a fake star of David above her head. Then, she expects everyone else to tiptoe around her as she promotes brutally killing preborn baby humans.
If you dare oppose her flippant & disrespectful attitudes towards innocents, she will pull out her homosexual card or "antisemite!" card.
You see, she's the biggest coward in here. Foo acts all ManSpewy, but feels exempt from criticism because she is a faux Jew & powerless lil' lesbian.
Pffft.........
Welcome to the real world, dear. I don't give a damn what you are. Leave the babies alone.
Yep...and us "MEANIE FAUX XTIANS PROLIFERS" are ruining her *show* by stirring up her conscience.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274498 Jan 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end the woman makes the final decision.
As long as abortion is legal, then yes.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274499 Jan 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You are so goddamned arrogant that you not only pose as an authority on christianity--a religion with thousands of non-agreeing sects--but also judism--a religion with several non-agreeing sects as well.
Where did your goddamned jesus tell you to correct others about their religion?
Oh, and for good measure...goddamn!
<quoted text>
((((sassy looks around the room looking for hidden cameras set up by Peter to catch her expression as he desperately attempts to shock her)))

Uh..yeah..no. This is SASSY honey, not some other suckaa you're used to dealing with IRL. I am not impressed.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#274500 Jan 4, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>As long as abortion is legal, then yes.
Oh, is there an inference there?

Let me make something clear...Pro-choice people want to leave personal decisions where they belong, and that is with each individual. You see, I make my own decisions, you make your own decisions, Foo makes her own, Knutter makes her own, etc. You are not required to live by my rules and I'm not required to live by yours, everyone is free to make their own choices. You with me so far?

Okay, your crowd wants everyone to have to live by your PL/religious rules. Your crowd wants everyone to have to live by your religious dogma. Hmmmm...doesn't sound very fair to me. You get to make your own decisions and the rest of us have to live your way too. Good for you, but not for the non-fundies.

Our way seems fair. We make our own decisions for our own lives. Your way is one religious dogma gets crammed down everyone's throats. Not a good system at all.

See? With us you get the freedom to make all your own decisions, and we get the same consideration. With you all of us would have to live by the rules of one religion...your religion. That's wrong, and I think deep down you know it too.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274501 Jan 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been wearing your strap on for 12 hrs/day, have you Ocean56?
I can tell.
This girl has got issues. Methinks she either wants to be a male or she is a woman who is enslaved by her husband. Sounds like she was treated subhuman hy some male in her life. She resents being a fertile woman. Most women embrace their feminity. She hates stay at home moms too.she called women who are.forced.to be slaves to the home.

Indianapolis

#274502 Jan 4, 2013
Nor are you impressive.
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> ((((sassy looks around the room looking for hidden cameras set up by Peter to catch her expression as he desperately attempts to shock her)))
Uh..yeah..no. This is SASSY honey, not some other suckaa you're used to dealing with IRL. I am not impressed.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#274503 Jan 4, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>God gave us commandments. He also speaks very clearly about what will deny us eternity WITH him. That is eternal damnation.

Go educate yourself.
"God gave us commandments."

None of which you follow. Stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

Judaism's beliefs of an afterlife do not support your New Testament fable.

Stop trying to educate me on something that for me is no different than the bacteria that causes morning breath.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274504 Jan 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is there an inference there?
Let me make something clear...Pro-choice people want to leave personal decisions where they belong, and that is with each individual. You see, I make my own decisions, you make your own decisions, Foo makes her own, Knutter makes her own, etc. You are not required to live by my rules and I'm not required to live by yours, everyone is free to make their own choices. You with me so far?
Okay, your crowd wants everyone to have to live by your PL/religious rules. Your crowd wants everyone to have to live by your religious dogma. Hmmmm...doesn't sound very fair to me. You get to make your own decisions and the rest of us have to live your way too. Good for you, but not for the non-fundies.
Our way seems fair. We make our own decisions for our own lives. Your way is one religious dogma gets crammed down everyone's throats. Not a good system at all.
See? With us you get the freedom to make all your own decisions, and we get the same consideration. With you all of us would have to live by the rules of one religion...your religion. That's wrong, and I think deep down you know it too.
I am not here to convert people. You live your life while I will live mine.

Will I bring post abortive Mothers the truth about Gods unconditional love for them? Yes. He will forgive and heal them.

Abortion kills another life. God forbids it. We must defend all victims. That is why prolifers are here exposing the decptive, evil nature of abortion.

sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#274505 Jan 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nor are you impressive.
<quoted text>
That's not what my husband says ;

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#274506 Jan 4, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>Until pastor booby exposed her lie, foo and CD BOTH fought me that Jews were okay with elective abortion.

They BOTH support womens right to ELECTIVELY abort...Jewish women as well.

Pay attentionto me and stop posting nonsense that I am not saying.
Bobby didn't expose shit. You're just incapable of discerning. Who can blame you; you idolize a man and a wooden statue of another hypocrite getting the punishment he deserved for his self pontification.

If crucifixion was still legal, and we were in Israel, I'd crucify you myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 9 min Billyball 35,115
jets talk back (Dec '07) 14 min jimi-yank 9,361
Let's play a game (May '11) 22 min PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 1,040
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 53 min jimi-yank 3,082
I asked God for a Fish!. 54 min Sam 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr the real deal 11,015
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 2 hr jimi-yank 144
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr the Don 309,293
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 hr The Man 15,573

New York News Video