Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,669
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269382 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When I wade through the mumbo jumbo I think you agree with the other poster that those who find themselves in family court are a result of women not knowing how much is expected of parenthood.
After I wade through the blanket bullshit and deliberate ignorance, I think you really ARE this stuipd.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269383 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So even though you might find child abuse, theft, murder or rape wrong, you could understand someone else having a different idea?
Is that what you are saying, right and wrong is different for different people?
No, that's not what I'm saying or what wiki stated, either.

Location hidden

#269384 Dec 11, 2012
First off let me say that it is NOT shocking to me that you ignored EVERYTHING in that post to make yet ANOTHER ignorant comment that's apropos of nothing.

Thankfully, in real life, I've NEVER had the unfortunate circumstance as to meet anyone that was SO determined to make themselves look like a clueless idiot as you do here.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You must pick and choose what you adhere to in Leviticus.
Yup, in many ways I do, just like MOST of us that are Jewish but not Orthodox. I love shellfish, I wear jeans of cotton and silk shirts, both of which are in Leviticus.

Further, Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations, tho I've been told that Canadians are not part of that rule. Now if I could own Rachel here, we'd have a good time and I could live with that, but otherwise, I have no desire to own slaves.

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight, I wear glasses and approach the altar every time I'm in a synagogue.

Lev. 19:19 prohibits planting two different crops in the same field, yet I plant tomato's and corn in the same field here. I'm pretty sure G-d doesn't care.

And you know what Inkstain, I dont think G-d will care one way or another about ANY of those things.

And if He does? AGAIN Its between Him and I, and YOU are a meaningless POS in that equation.

Location hidden

#269385 Dec 11, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
**sighs** Yes Knutter. I got it already. And I dont care. I sincerely hope the woman gets the mental help she cleary needs. Other than that, its just one more crazy person from your neck of the woods.

Location hidden

#269386 Dec 11, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
The Torah also says (in Deuteronomy 21:18-21) that stubborn and rebellious children are to be brought to the elders of the city and taken to city hall and be stoned to death.
But, we don't follow that either. Not even Hasidic Jews do.
Exodus 21:7 demands we sell our daughters into slavery. We dont do that either. Oh and lets not forget that Exodus 35:2 clearly states that those who work on the Sabbath should be put to death. Nobody pays attention to that one either.

Inkstain is an IDIOT. Nuff said.

Location hidden

#269387 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't really correct. The reason for any Mass is to receive the Holy Eucharist.
To pretend to be cannibals. Got it.@@

Location hidden

#269388 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is clear. Follow the rules in Leviticus that you agree with and don't follow the others.
You do the same thing. When's the last time you tried to sell your daughter into slavery dear?

So what's your point Inkstain? Hell, you dont even follow the Commandments. You break # 9 every time you post here for just ONE example. But its different because its YOU right Inkstain? Just another jackass for jesus that thinks they get a free pass when its for the 'cause'.@@

Location hidden

#269389 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So sometimes it is irresponsibility, and a lack of interest in doing the right thing.
You likely are one of those idiots that walks into jury duty salivating on sending someone to jail, because you can just TELL they're guilty by the color of their skin, or what you think their level of education is and if they've been irresponsible.

You're one sick bitch Inky.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269390 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>To pretend to be cannibals. Got it.@@
LMAO!

Location hidden

#269391 Dec 11, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> We are to stand up and speak out against evil,not be abused by people like you who uphold the most evil vile act against mankind.
The most vile evil act against mankind is idiots like you thinking you speak for g-d.

Its fine when YOU are abusive, but you want a free pass on that right Knutbar?

Location hidden

#269392 Dec 11, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>A good Catholic would want a Mass because we receive Christ in the Eucharist.
The good Catholic being discussed had died.

The Eucharist is extremely important.
Crackers are meaningless to the dead, and for many of us that are living as well.
We respect our parents and a funeral Mass is showing that we do because its what we believe.
How about you paying attention Knutbar, and getting that he SPECIFICALLY said he took himself OUT of the decision? Holy crap you're dense.
fool is what you are

United States

#269393 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
First off let me say that it is NOT shocking to me that you ignored EVERYTHING in that post to make yet ANOTHER ignorant comment that's apropos of nothing.
Thankfully, in real life, I've NEVER had the unfortunate circumstance as to meet anyone that was SO determined to make themselves look like a clueless idiot as you do here.
<quoted text>
Yup, in many ways I do, just like MOST of us that are Jewish but not Orthodox. I love shellfish, I wear jeans of cotton and silk shirts, both of which are in Leviticus.
Further, Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations, tho I've been told that Canadians are not part of that rule. Now if I could own Rachel here, we'd have a good time and I could live with that, but otherwise, I have no desire to own slaves.
Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight, I wear glasses and approach the altar every time I'm in a synagogue.
Lev. 19:19 prohibits planting two different crops in the same field, yet I plant tomato's and corn in the same field here. I'm pretty sure G-d doesn't care.
And you know what Inkstain, I dont think G-d will care one way or another about ANY of those things.
And if He does? AGAIN Its between Him and I, and YOU are a meaningless POS in that equation.
You justify killing G-ds creations. You will not be surprised when you meet your maker one day because you knew what you were doing was wrong. Your soul Your and conscience tell the truth. You choose to reject your G-d. All your fancy talk will get you nowhere in the end with G-d.

G-d help you.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269394 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The good Catholic being discussed had died.
<quoted text>
Crackers are meaningless to the dead, and for many of us that are living as well.
<quoted text>
How about you paying attention Knutbar, and getting that he SPECIFICALLY said he took himself OUT of the decision? Holy crap you're dense.
Evidently his family were not practicing Catholics,therefore not a good Catholic. He proved my point when he said he knew and went to Catholic schools,no one in his family were practicing their faith, he lied. You don'tknow jack about your own religion,go study the Talmud you faux Jew.
imascientist

Lafayette, TN

#269395 Dec 11, 2012
Seriously?! Watch this. Gosh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269396 Dec 11, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
In science, life doesn't begin; it's an on-going process. Sperm and egg are alive; if they meet and merge, life continues in the standard cycle, just as it has since the first sexual reproduction. Cells are alive when they can consume nutrients and expend energy/do work.
<quoted text>
You failed junior high biology. Didn't you, imbecile.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269397 Dec 11, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I have no quarrel with Ted Kennedy. I only can't understand why a poster was chastised for not making provisions for a rite for his mother when it's for show and not for religious honor.
You're a Jew who supports the > 1 million baby Jews executed in utero in America since 1973.

Start there.

Location hidden

#269398 Dec 11, 2012
fool is what you are wrote:
<quoted text> You justify killing G-ds creations.
No I dont.
You will not be surprised when you meet your maker one day because you knew what you were doing was wrong. Your soul Your and conscience tell the truth. You choose to reject your G-d. All your fancy talk will get you nowhere in the end with G-d.
G-d help you.
What happens between G-d and myself is just that, between Him and I. I certainly have NOT rejected Him.

All your bearing false witness will get YOU nowhere, not with me, not with G-d. I'd say you have more to worry about than I do sparky.

YOU are nothing more than a fk'd up little coward who's comments mean less than the shit in a horse pasture.

Location hidden

#269399 Dec 11, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed junior high biology. Didn't you, imbecile.
Actually, life being a continuing cycle is EXACTLY what Jr High bio teaches you moron.

No Relevance, go tell mama you need a spanking again.

Location hidden

#269400 Dec 11, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Jew who supports the > 1 million baby Jews executed in utero in America since 1973.
Start there.
There has not been a SINGLE "baby Jew exectued in utero" or ANYWHERE ELSE in America, before, during or after 1973.

But hey, dont let FACTS stop your lying rhetoric No Relevance.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269401 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>The point is clear. Follow the rules in Leviticus that you agree with and don't follow the others.
Just like Catholics do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Earthling-1 46,710
Black Girls: Would you meet a white guy? (Feb '09) 5 hr sexy chocolate an... 333
MARK POTOK from the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER... 6 hr The GOAL of ZION 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 7 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 15,086
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 7 hr Suffolk dad 10,596
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 8 hr UN Must Go 308,015
the U.S Bisexual Dating (Jun '13) 8 hr claire grace 7
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••