Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,641)

Showing posts 252,801 - 252,820 of303,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Nme another situation in which you are forced to support someone you do not agree to take responsibility for. Or another situation in which you are forced to provide blood or any other bodily function against your will.
<quoted text>
cpeter: Name another situation in which you are forced to support someone you do not agree to take responsibility for.

Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate. I'm sure your mother taught you this - God rest her soul.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
War. Collateral damage. Too bad, so sad, right?
They were inconveniently located, may they rest in peace.
'Collateral damage' is unintended. You & your proabort friends intend to kill the preborn babies. They are your target.

"[The preborn] are inconvenient" phrase again. Thanks for your real-time example.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
War. Collateral damage. Too bad, so sad, right?
They were inconveniently located, may they rest in peace.
collateral damage is not intentional. nice try but.....

fail
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/m olar-pregnancy-topic-overview
A molar pregnancy is a pregnancy; the woman is treatedlike any other pregnant woman with a problematic pregnancy.
<quoted text>
molar "pregnancy" is terminology used only because symptoms mimic pregnancy. just like "false pregnancy". in both cases woman is not really pregnant. your own link states that molar pregnancy only exhibits the symptoms but is not a "normal pregnancy".

read your own link stupid.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "[Abortion is] self-defense. It is inconvenient when intruders invade your property."
When did the preborn baby intrude? S/he did not break into the womb. S/he was created there...right where s/he was suppposed as dictated by how mankind was created.
All you have to lean on in support of executing innocents is dehumanizing human beings. You try to rewrite mankind, but fail each and every time.
What are you talking about? Is that your perspective, nosy parker?

You asked this question, "Name one other situation where it is okay to intentionally kill another human being because they are an inconvenience."

I answered it. Now you've veered off to some other discussion and you forgot to use your blinker.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil Rights condones executing a helpless & innocent human because he/she is deemed an inconvenience?
Name one other situation where it is okay to intentionally kill another human being because they are an inconvenience.
Ready....go.........
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not wrong. you said "all accepted definitions of 'pregnant' specify "developing" and that is not true. Your link has a disclaimer did you read it?
DISCLAIMER
All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.
a disclaimer which is there only because it's a medical dictionary and they don't want to be responsible for morons self diagnosing or self medicating based on info there,not because of definitions of basic terms like pregnancy.
does merriam-webster contain the same disclaimer? stupid.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/pregna...
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
In accounting code, there are sets of numbers attached to create a long string of numbers that actually tell a story to those who know how to read 'em. I am thinking medical coding is similar.
So in this instance, from the link and info you supplied (in vain attempts to prove PC wrong), it was shown that 634 is used to mean spontaneous abortion. Codes 770 and 779 are used to show if D&C was used following the abortion. Hence, you'd attach 634 to the pertinent number to indicate if D&C was done or not. It might look like this -- 634770 or 634-770 -- OR it might look like this -- 634779 or 634-779. I'm not a medical coder, but I've spent plenty of time learning accounting code, NR, and I don't think these are dissimilar coding systems.
What you are correct about is that the chart is CLEAR re purpose for a D&C procedure.

634 Spontaneous abortion (non-elective)
http://www.icd9data.com/2012/Volume1/630-679/ ...
635 Legally induced abortion (elective)
636 Illegally induced abortion (elective)

In the case of Medicares' DRG groups, the M.D. MUST additionally specify if induced abortion is related to pregancy that is a threat to the mother's life, or was result of rape/incest (or it won't be reimbursed).

"Abortion is abortion is abortion" & "D&C is a D&C is a D&C" is not intellectually honest. The chart clearly describes the differences. Which is basically what you are saying, Katie.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
molar "pregnancy" is terminology used only because symptoms mimic pregnancy. just like "false pregnancy". in both cases woman is not really pregnant. your own link states that molar pregnancy only exhibits the symptoms but is not a "normal pregnancy".
read your own link stupid.
(He thinks packing fudge is normal. So...)
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "[Abortion is] self-defense. It is inconvenient when intruders invade your property."
When did the preborn baby intrude? S/he did not break into the womb. S/he was created there...right where s/he was suppposed as dictated by how mankind was created.
All you have to lean on in support of executing innocents is dehumanizing human beings. You try to rewrite mankind, but fail each and every time.
Pregnancy is an intrusion. The woman's immune system treats it as such. If the woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she has the civil right to bodily autonomy to deal with it legally and safely within the first 12wks of pregnancy without others intruding on her civil right of personal privacy. You need to get over your dramatic self and deal with it.

But thanks for proving my point when I said this, "My understanding is a lot of them believe civil rights should be suspended during pregnancy, given over (naturally) to the ZEF by the woman because it's her physiological function to gestate. And if she has sex, she took that risk and should live with the consequences. Some go so far as to say even if that means death."
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Is that your perspective, nosy parker?
You asked this question, "Name one other situation where it is okay to intentionally kill another human being because they are an inconvenience."
I answered it. Now you've veered off to some other discussion and you forgot to use your blinker.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
An intruder into your home is not innocent; s/he is breaking the law.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are correct about is that the chart is CLEAR re purpose for a D&C procedure.
634 Spontaneous abortion (non-elective)
635 Legally induced abortion (elective)
636 Illegally induced abortion (elective)
In the case of Medicares' DRG groups, the M.D. MUST additionally specify if induced abortion is related to pregancy that is a threat to the mother's life, or was result of rape/incest (or it won't be reimbursed).
"Abortion is abortion is abortion" & "D&C is a D&C is a D&C" is not intellectually honest. The chart clearly describes the differences. Which is basically what you are saying, Katie.
What I did was show an example of how coding works with what I know from accounting code. I did that for your thick skulled benefit because you were trying to make something out of nothing. Just like you are doing now.

Happy Monday.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
collateral damage is not intentional. nice try but.....
fail
Abortion terminates a pregnancy. Cold, but true nonetheless.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

STO wrote:
Glad you're feeling better, btw, Bit. I hate not being able to breathe thru my nose.
you can't possibly possess any male genitalia
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
(He thinks packing fudge is normal. So...)
Homosexuality is normal. You are so into "natural law" except for the areas you don't like or approve of. Hell, some species can impregnate themselves or purposely abort in dangerous situations. You'd deny this benefit to women, though, even though it, too, is perfectly natural, normal.

What isn't normal, imo, is your eagerness to deprive women of their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to self-determination. It isn't normal to expect everyone else to live by the world according to NR.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancy is an intrusion. The woman's immune system treats it as such. If the woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she has the civil right to bodily autonomy to deal with it legally and safely within the first 12wks of pregnancy without others intruding on her civil right of personal privacy. You need to get over your dramatic self and deal with it.
But thanks for proving my point when I said this, "My understanding is a lot of them believe civil rights should be suspended during pregnancy, given over (naturally) to the ZEF by the woman because it's her physiological function to gestate. And if she has sex, she took that risk and should live with the consequences. Some go so far as to say even if that means death."
You continue to fail in redefining the normal process by which mankind was created to procreate. You only make a moron out of yourself when clumsily trying to morph a normal part of mankind into a disease.

The preborn baby has not "intruded" (this presupposes he/she come from outside in). Baby s/he was created RIGHT where s/he was supposed to be created...doing EXACTLY what s/he is supposed to be doing.

You even wrongly attempt to classify mankind's normal process of pregnancy a 'civil rights violation'.

You're a mess.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is normal. You are so into "natural law" except for the areas you don't like or approve of. Hell, some species can impregnate themselves or purposely abort in dangerous situations. You'd deny this benefit to women, though, even though it, too, is perfectly natural, normal.
What isn't normal, imo, is your eagerness to deprive women of their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to self-determination. It isn't normal to expect everyone else to live by the world according to NR.
Katie: You are so into "natural law" except for the areas you don't like or approve of. Hell, some species can impregnate themselves or purposely abort in dangerous situations. You'd deny this benefit to women, though, even though it, too, is perfectly natural, normal.

Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate. It is normal & natural. You desperately (and ineffectually) try to change how mankind was created to procreate. You even liken mankind to animals that self-impregnate or "purposely abort in dangerous situations."

And.

You failed.

Again.

Katie: What isn't normal, imo, is your eagerness to deprive women of their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to self-determination. It isn't normal to expect everyone else to live by the world according to NR.

Natural law is for all of us. Intentionally killing another innocent human being is a violation of natural law..and against mankind itself.

2,000 baby females are being brutally executed today. You're nothing but a fake feminist. That said, save your 'pregnancy as violation of female bodily autonomy' and 'self-determination as excuse for murder' diatribes. They make you look like an incompetent buffoon.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion terminates a pregnancy. Cold, but true nonetheless.
and collateral damage during war is not intentional killing for inconvenience.

your analogy sucked. too bad so sad. right?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What I did was show an example of how coding works with what I know from accounting code. I did that for your thick skulled benefit because you were trying to make something out of nothing. Just like you are doing now.
Happy Monday.
What you did was to reinforce my argument....for which I am grateful.

Happy Monday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

1) Not necessarily, and not in all states.

2) Murder has various degrees, but all have the same thing in common--they are illegal BY DEFINITION. Abortion is not illegal. Moreover, even when abortion was illegal, it was not classified as murder or homicide; it was a violation of medical codes.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's already illegal for a pregnant mother to perform abortion by herself.
________
2. As you know, not all murders are prosecuted the same. Not all murders have the same standard punishment guidelines for the perpetrators. The only reason you are trying to 'change the rules' in this situation is to obfuscate your futile attempt to devalue prolifers' credibility.
As is typically the case w/ you: Epic Failure.
Again.
danle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

have a look at this.

http://uvioo.com/video/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 252,801 - 252,820 of303,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 min Unbiased Chargers Fan 301,999
Nice ACA summary 22 min Opinion 115
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Frijoles 64,956
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
Savages downplayed in the media (Feb '10) 1 hr Mrs Deformed Sanchez 5,314
Is Bloomberg On Crack Or A Just A Traitor To Th... (Jul '12) 2 hr Jim Kattle 5
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 2 hr fair and balanced 5,056
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New York Jobs