Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
252,781 - 252,800 of 305,186 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are correct about is that the chart is CLEAR re purpose for a D&C procedure.
634 Spontaneous abortion (non-elective)
http://www.icd9data.com/2012/Volume1/630-679/ ...
635 Legally induced abortion (elective)
636 Illegally induced abortion (elective)
In the case of Medicares' DRG groups, the M.D. MUST additionally specify if induced abortion is related to pregancy that is a threat to the mother's life, or was result of rape/incest (or it won't be reimbursed).
"Abortion is abortion is abortion" & "D&C is a D&C is a D&C" is not intellectually honest. The chart clearly describes the differences. Which is basically what you are saying, Katie.
What I did was show an example of how coding works with what I know from accounting code. I did that for your thick skulled benefit because you were trying to make something out of nothing. Just like you are doing now.

Happy Monday.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
collateral damage is not intentional. nice try but.....
fail
Abortion terminates a pregnancy. Cold, but true nonetheless.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

STO wrote:
Glad you're feeling better, btw, Bit. I hate not being able to breathe thru my nose.
you can't possibly possess any male genitalia
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
(He thinks packing fudge is normal. So...)
Homosexuality is normal. You are so into "natural law" except for the areas you don't like or approve of. Hell, some species can impregnate themselves or purposely abort in dangerous situations. You'd deny this benefit to women, though, even though it, too, is perfectly natural, normal.

What isn't normal, imo, is your eagerness to deprive women of their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to self-determination. It isn't normal to expect everyone else to live by the world according to NR.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancy is an intrusion. The woman's immune system treats it as such. If the woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she has the civil right to bodily autonomy to deal with it legally and safely within the first 12wks of pregnancy without others intruding on her civil right of personal privacy. You need to get over your dramatic self and deal with it.
But thanks for proving my point when I said this, "My understanding is a lot of them believe civil rights should be suspended during pregnancy, given over (naturally) to the ZEF by the woman because it's her physiological function to gestate. And if she has sex, she took that risk and should live with the consequences. Some go so far as to say even if that means death."
You continue to fail in redefining the normal process by which mankind was created to procreate. You only make a moron out of yourself when clumsily trying to morph a normal part of mankind into a disease.

The preborn baby has not "intruded" (this presupposes he/she come from outside in). Baby s/he was created RIGHT where s/he was supposed to be created...doing EXACTLY what s/he is supposed to be doing.

You even wrongly attempt to classify mankind's normal process of pregnancy a 'civil rights violation'.

You're a mess.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is normal. You are so into "natural law" except for the areas you don't like or approve of. Hell, some species can impregnate themselves or purposely abort in dangerous situations. You'd deny this benefit to women, though, even though it, too, is perfectly natural, normal.
What isn't normal, imo, is your eagerness to deprive women of their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to self-determination. It isn't normal to expect everyone else to live by the world according to NR.
Katie: You are so into "natural law" except for the areas you don't like or approve of. Hell, some species can impregnate themselves or purposely abort in dangerous situations. You'd deny this benefit to women, though, even though it, too, is perfectly natural, normal.

Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate. It is normal & natural. You desperately (and ineffectually) try to change how mankind was created to procreate. You even liken mankind to animals that self-impregnate or "purposely abort in dangerous situations."

And.

You failed.

Again.

Katie: What isn't normal, imo, is your eagerness to deprive women of their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to self-determination. It isn't normal to expect everyone else to live by the world according to NR.

Natural law is for all of us. Intentionally killing another innocent human being is a violation of natural law..and against mankind itself.

2,000 baby females are being brutally executed today. You're nothing but a fake feminist. That said, save your 'pregnancy as violation of female bodily autonomy' and 'self-determination as excuse for murder' diatribes. They make you look like an incompetent buffoon.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion terminates a pregnancy. Cold, but true nonetheless.
and collateral damage during war is not intentional killing for inconvenience.

your analogy sucked. too bad so sad. right?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What I did was show an example of how coding works with what I know from accounting code. I did that for your thick skulled benefit because you were trying to make something out of nothing. Just like you are doing now.
Happy Monday.
What you did was to reinforce my argument....for which I am grateful.

Happy Monday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

1) Not necessarily, and not in all states.

2) Murder has various degrees, but all have the same thing in common--they are illegal BY DEFINITION. Abortion is not illegal. Moreover, even when abortion was illegal, it was not classified as murder or homicide; it was a violation of medical codes.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's already illegal for a pregnant mother to perform abortion by herself.
________
2. As you know, not all murders are prosecuted the same. Not all murders have the same standard punishment guidelines for the perpetrators. The only reason you are trying to 'change the rules' in this situation is to obfuscate your futile attempt to devalue prolifers' credibility.
As is typically the case w/ you: Epic Failure.
Again.
danle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

have a look at this.

http://uvioo.com/video/...
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: You are so into "natural law" except for the areas you don't like or approve of. Hell, some species can impregnate themselves or purposely abort in dangerous situations. You'd deny this benefit to women, though, even though it, too, is perfectly natural, normal.
Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate. It is normal & natural. You desperately (and ineffectually) try to change how mankind was created to procreate. You even liken mankind to animals that self-impregnate or "purposely abort in dangerous situations."
And.
You failed.
Again.
Katie: What isn't normal, imo, is your eagerness to deprive women of their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to self-determination. It isn't normal to expect everyone else to live by the world according to NR.
Natural law is for all of us. Intentionally killing another innocent human being is a violation of natural law..and against mankind itself.
2,000 baby females are being brutally executed today. You're nothing but a fake feminist. That said, save your 'pregnancy as violation of female bodily autonomy' and 'self-determination as excuse for murder' diatribes. They make you look like an incompetent buffoon.
Are you trying to claim mankind is not of the animal kingdom? You think we're better than the lowly animals, but you'd deny the same natural processes those animals possess to womankind? And you think I'm a mess?

Excuse me while I go show everyone.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-defense. It is inconvenient when intruders invade your property.
It's all about perspective, which is subjective, which is why the decision is left to pregnant women; not to nosy parkers like you, neither the gov't nor the clergy. It makes perfect sense.
Wow, you are so evil.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Fetal homicide laws do not grant personhood or biological status; they are predicated on the right of the woman to carry to term if she so chooses. And every one of them carry specific language dissociating it from abortion.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Situations already exist where killing a preborn baby is considered a homicide.....and baby he/she is explicitly designated a member of homo sapiens & "person" under the law.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What you did was to reinforce my argument....for which I am grateful.
Happy Monday.
Only in your own mind. In the world according to NR.

PS I hear some laughing already.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are evil.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Doesn't matter where it came from; the uterus is the woman's property and she makes ALL decisions regarding its use.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part of 'the little human being did NOT enter the uterus from the outside' did you not grasp?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

We aren't slaves to biology. Women can terminate a pregnancy.

BTW--mom would tell you to mind your own business. She was a good catholic but she didn't want to tell anyone else how to live teir lives.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cpeter: Name another situation in which you are forced to support someone you do not agree to take responsibility for.
Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate. I'm sure your mother taught you this - God rest her soul.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Collateral damage refers to known casualties of military actions; they are known targets. Nice try.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
collateral damage is not intentional. nice try but.....
fail
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't possibly possess any male genitalia
worships reality: "Sto, you can't possibly possess any male genitalia."
_____

He, like other proaborts, may be confused by your question. Take Johnny Carbon, for instance:

Johnny Carbon: "the fetus has a penis, and that fetus is part of her body...the woman has a penis. Just like you have what is essentially a clitoris subjected to different hormones. The difference between woman and man is very slight."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
_________

"Women and men are nearly identical." - Johnny Carbon-12
________

"Human sexuality is fluid." - Johnny Carbon-12

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

It's a form of pregnancy, you illiterate fetus-sucker. A lot of pregnancies aren't "normal".
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
molar "pregnancy" is terminology used only because symptoms mimic pregnancy. just like "false pregnancy". in both cases woman is not really pregnant. your own link states that molar pregnancy only exhibits the symptoms but is not a "normal pregnancy".
read your own link stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,468
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr UN Must Go 14,443
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr NYStateOfMind 306,283
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 6 hr the truth 10,247
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr r u crazy 6,377
Illegal immigration 9 hr nac 2
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search