Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313201 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266381 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner: "The phrase human being is a religious/philosophical concept, and that makes it a matter of OPINION, not fact."
Again.
Not at all. You're just making yourself look foolish. But, you should be used to that.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266382 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> This is interesting coming from someone who fights for abortion rights ^^^ YOU don't have sex.
I certainly DO have sex, simply not with a man you moron.
YOU can't have a child of your own.
I cant? Really?

Actually I certainly COULD if I CHOSE to.
Yet....YOU are fighting for the right to have an abortion.
Uh, no I'm not you moron.
How does RvW being overturned "affect" YOU personally?
It doesn't.
Actually, it does, and here's the difference between me and you - I can tell you SPECIFICALLY why, while you will avoid the question asked of you regarding how the insurance mandate affects YOUR relgious rights like the plague because it DOESNT affect you in any way, shape or form.

RvW was effectively the lynch-pin of women's rights. Without RvW, not only would our rights as women be back in the dark ages - modern civil rights regarding making our own medical decisions would be in question.

If I were to be raped AND if your kind's "faith based" bullshit was the law of the land, my religious rights would be DIRECTELY violated with an inability to abort if my life were in danger.

If RvW were overturned, it would take away EVERY WOMANS RIGHT TO MEDICAL AUTONOMY & PRIVACY, including yours and mine, and while YOU would clearly be okay with that, NORMAL people wouldn't.
Yet you wonder why an employer being FORCED to cover contraceptives and possible abortificants...which goes against his/her RIGHT to religious freedom,affects ALL of us? ESPECIALLY me who shares that belief?.
Except it DOESNT affect ALL of us, except those people who are being DENIED insurance because of some employer's religous bullshit being forced on them.

YOU are not being affected at all.

But by all means, tell us EXACTLY how. This is the THIRD time I've asked and all you're giving so far is deflections, and pathetic ones at that.

""""" """ALL they're being forced to do is """"" "
EXACTLY. They are being FORCED.
Yes. That's right. Forced to provide COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE without religous bullshit interfering.
They shouldn't have to go against their religious beliefs.
AGAIN for the stupid girl - they're NOT being forced to go against their religous beliefs. They're being forced to provide INSURANCE, something your religoius beliefs say NOTHING about.
""""" """Nobody is forcing you or anyone else to go against their RELIGIOUS beliefs""" """"" "
This is a joke,right? right?
Of COURSE they are.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#266383 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: Were blacks dignified and shown human respect by considering them 3/5ths of a person for the census?
Yes or no?
Johnny Carbon: I am going to say no.
And this illustrates PERFECTLY why fools like No Relevance fail ever time. They ignore EVERYTHING but what they WANT to see, and as a result, they show themselves for the willfully blind idiots they really are.

Next.....

Location hidden

#266384 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are pro-choice. What that means Bitler,is that you are for a womans choice to keep her baby alive, or to kill her baby.
Oh lookie, Skanky outright lies again.

Show us where Bitner has EVER said anything about it being a choice to "kill her baby".

Oh wait, you can't, because you're out outright lying sack of shit. Apparently you and NR share the same sack.

Location hidden

#266385 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Now there's a switch, you not only proved you lied about what I said, you proved MY point. LOL
Bitner said "a human" is in the womb...noun form. It's interchangeable with human being (noun). Synonyms.
Actually, that's NOT what she said.

Why is it you feel a need to lie, manipulate and twist what others say?

Do you REALLY have that hard a time with reality? You pathetic schlub.

Location hidden

#266387 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>

""""" """ALL they're being forced to do is """"" "

EXACTLY. They are being FORCED.

They shouldn't have to go against their religious beliefs.
Now try reading the WHOLE sentence in CONTEXT you skanky fool.

They are being forced to comply with the law and provide INSURANCE, which has nothing to do with their religious rights as a FOR PROFIT BUSINESS.
This is a joke,right? right?
No, YOU are the joke.
Husker du

United States

#266388 Nov 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now try reading the WHOLE sentence in CONTEXT you skanky fool.
They are being forced to comply with the law and provide INSURANCE, which has nothing to do with their religious rights as a FOR PROFIT BUSINESS.
<quoted text>
No, YOU are the joke.
Actually you are, you are blind to the truth. Tell everyone how you have soooo much time on your hands ... This is Christmas shopping season, you should be working, right?
No Relativism

United States

#266389 Nov 26, 2012
This Just In: Foo's favorite Charlie Brown character is Pepermint Patty.

Location hidden

#266390 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ariel isn't the only "story" that you made up and/or distorted for your own agenda.
That's pretty funny coming from the Skank with the dumpster diving uncle, the freak who knows every idiot with a TERRIBLE sob story in a 50 mile radius, the one who claimed the guy was "dead, ALL his organs had shut down" who MIRACULOUSLY came back to life perfectly healthy when a prist walked in...... Get real Skanky, you're the really BAD fiction writer here.

Location hidden

#266391 Nov 26, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> *you* offering insurance to your employees has NO affect on me.
Yet you JUST claimed it affects EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU. So which time were you lying?
If you want to offer birth control,that is YOUR business. Ones that can be an abortificant,go against your religion because it kills a humans life in the womb.
Wrong again. The Jewish faith doesn't have the issues your kind have about birth control, just like we dont have the same problems with abortion. And in fact - since we dont believe that a zygote is a person or a human being, you'd be wrong again. In fact, in the Orthodoxy, the commandment of being fruitful and multiplying is ONLY a male obligation, and women are free to choose to use BC if they so choose.

IF you were FORCED to give insurance to only straight people,you'd have a freakin meltdown because it would be going against your beliefs.
Why is it you can only come up with patently moronic scenerios that have ZERO basis in reality?

Location hidden

#266392 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: "DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively."
Bitner: "A DNA analysis would say human, not human being."
NR: ":sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?..... "
Bitner: "A human." < (NOUN)

Location hidden

#266393 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy
Bitner said "a human" is in the womb...noun form. It's interchangeable with human being (noun). Synonyms.
The discussion I was commng on was about human (adjective) DNA. But then you knew that. Its just another thing for you to twist to suit your agenda.

But then, that's why you're such a loser.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#266394 Nov 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your head from your ass and read BEYOND what you only want to see you dipshit.
Their words are just ridiculous, Foo.
I can't read 'em anymore.

Why don't the self-proclaimed members of the PLM just march into their nearest Representative's office with petitions handing over their civil rights of personal privacy and bodily autonomy? It could be first come, first serve, with an end in sight. Win/win.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266395 Nov 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion I was commng on was about human (adjective) DNA. But then you knew that. Its just another thing for you to twist to suit your agenda.
Foo: The discussion I was commng on was about human (adjective) DNA.

If you look at what you were commenting on, "Human DNA" was what you were commenting on. You were commenting on the noun form of human, and human being.

Look for yourself....
________

NR: A human and a human being are synonyms...interchangeable.

Foo: Depending on the context, no they're not "interchangable". "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy.

NR: A human and a human being are synonyms.[Bitner] you're making up a subjective & random vocabulary rule in order to excuse executing little humans.

Foo: And you're ignoring that depending on the context and GRAMMATICAL rules they're NOT NECESSISARILY synonyms.

Grammatical rules show "a human" is a noun. Human being is a noun. As you said, they are synonyms in this instance. Which was exactly what I also said.

It's remarkable how you are ZERO for six in a few short days.

You just keep screwing up. Over and over and over again. Making a complete jackass out of yourself.

Remarkable.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266396 Nov 26, 2012
Correction: If you look at what you were commenting on, "Human DNA" was * NOT * what you were commenting on.
Husker du

United States

#266397 Nov 26, 2012
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266398 Nov 26, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Their words are just ridiculous, Foo.
I can't read 'em anymore.
Why don't the self-proclaimed members of the PLM just march into their nearest Representative's office with petitions handing over their civil rights of personal privacy and bodily autonomy? It could be first come, first serve, with an end in sight. Win/win.
Katie: "Their words are just ridiculous, Foo."

Katie: "LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life WITHOUT AN UMBILICAL CORD."

Johnny Carbon12: "...the fetus has a penis, and that fetus is part of her body....yes the woman has a penis. Just like you have what is essentially a clitoris subjected to different hormones. The difference between woman and man is very slight."

Lala: "Heck, the way I see it, if anything abortion increases the value of the living."

Katie: "I believe before the cord is cut, before 1st breath is taken it is still technically a fetus. Until born and breathing, that 'child's life' is nonexistent."

Johnny Carbon: "Women and men are nearly identical. Human sexuality is fluid." - Johnny Carbon-12

Foo: "she [Ariel Richards] had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital." [NOTE: Foo was unable to provide even ONE link corroborating her amazing details. Not one.]

Katie: "Their words are just ridiculous, Foo."
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266399 Nov 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, the context had already been established. Bitner herself admitted her use of "a human" was in noun form.

Your lecture, foo, regarding "context" and "adjective form" was irrelevant. Again, context of discussion was ALREADY established: Human in its noun form.

I am glad that you agree that Human (noun) and Human being are synonyms. That's what I also told Bitner.

Funny how you are correct when you don't want to be, and you can't hit the intellectual broad side of a barn when you want to.

You are unintentional comedic value.

Derp.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266401 Nov 26, 2012
---------( o o )---------
--oo0---(_)---0oo----

Hey, Statler, odds are rising that that Foo fella is gonna say something stupid again.

---------( o o )---------
----oo0---(_)---0oo----

I'm no expert, Waldorf, but I think ignorance can develop into a bad habit.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266402 Nov 26, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> What claims have you proven? You actually think you can prove that someone is posting as someone else? No, you, yourself declare the poster proves it when they post. With that being said, you have proven you are LynneD. The fact that you haven't openly admitted to that on this forum doesn't make it not true and doesn't make it true. Therefore nothing is proven. You've claimed Foo is many posters in the present and past but you haven't proven it. You haven't proved Foo has lied about Ariel Richards either. You said she was posting play by play which means she was posting second hand knowledge as she got it. If her ex, or the police, or her brother relayed the info to her, it doesn't make Foo a liar, it simply means the claims made by others that Ariel was beaten and hospitalized gave Foo misinformation. Foo plainly stated, "I will post more as I get it". Sorry, you haven't proven anything. You're just so quick to want to catch her in a lie that you fail to think it through clearly before you accuse. You guys accused her of saying Ariel was 14 and not 20, but I being new to the situation and reading the post from 2010 made the distinction that there was another girl missing along with Ariel who was 14 and I posted that link for you several weeks ago I'm pretty sure.
Ayakaneo: "What claims have you proven? You actually think you can prove that someone is posting as someone else? No, you, yourself declare the poster proves it when they post."

You must be on drugs or something because girl, you never follow what's been posted, and you reply with out of the blue stupidity.

I never declared people prove who they are when they post. I also never said I've proven that someone is posting as someone else. I have stated opinions and reasons why I have those opinions as to who may be whom, but not once claimed something like that as fact.

Ayakaneo: "You haven't proved Foo has lied about Ariel Richards either."

Yes, I have, repeatedly, but you're so stuck up her butt you can't read what's on these pages, not even from Foo.

Ayakaneo; "You're just so quick to want to catch her in a lie that you fail to think it through clearly before you accuse. You guys accused her of saying Ariel was 14 and not 20, but I being new to the situation and reading the post from 2010 made the distinction that there was another girl missing along with Ariel who was 14 and I posted that link for you several weeks ago I'm pretty sure."

Yes, you did post your opinion and you were wrong. The one who proved you wrong was Foo, herself.

She said she misspoke when saying Ariel was 14, but it wasn't that she misspoke, because she kept the charade up during talks of Amber alerts and when she claimed Ariels mother was meeting with someone from the Center for missing and exploited children, WHICH does not help in cases of 20 yr old adults who are missing.
Foo has never once said anything about another person being with her except 2 guys who "held her against her will". Certainly no one who was 14.

The only reason I'm so quick to catch her in lies, is because she keeps posting them and contradicting what she's posted before. Bringing up the lies is easy. One only needs to PAY ATTENTION to what's posted, AND have adult reading comprehension skills. Both skills YOU don't have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 2 hr slick willie expl... 49
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 3 hr Goober of Glovers... 1,380
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 3 hr Mercy Novena 8,555
1984 REASONS to WORSHIP the TRUMP ! 3 hr Hillarys Big Clinton 3
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 4 hr Bobby Newheart 1,370
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Paul Yanks 334,929
We VS We (Nov '09) 4 hr Tea Bags No 10s 2,307

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages