Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,499)

Showing posts 249,961 - 249,980 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Non Relativus wrote:
Libtard pundits are saying Obama has 55% chance of being re-elected. George Stephanopolous was all giddy the other day when reporting on a poll of prospective women voters (heavily in favor of Obama over Romney at this juncture).
Regardless, I predict Romney will win by 3-4% points in Nov. If election was held today, Obama might take it by 1-2% points.
Here are considerations for November:
1) Obama's women support will neutralize after contraception mandate situation works itself out. He energized female base, but forgot that in order to keep them energized he must not back down. He will be forced to concede because of Constitutional violations. The women will turn on him, thinking he turned on them (he set himself up like dope...he promises, but can't deliver).
2) Late June will likely bring bad news for Obama's health insurance mandate. His prize law that he spent TWO YEARS working on while unemployment numbers continued to rise will come back to bite him in his skinny ass. He listened to Pelosi and Reid, and didn't focus on the biggest issue in American households. That's called "piss poor leadership."
3) The Israel-Iran situation could change his chances irreversibly. If Israel attacks Iran w/out U.S. support, gas prices will sky rocket more than they already have. Obama will be blamed b/c of managing the Mideast crisis ineffectually.
4) Conservatives/Republicans have not yet gathered around one candidate yet. It's been a primary campaign that required chaos to settle some things between grass-roots conservatives, and establishment Republicans. When the dust settles & it becomes Romney v. Obama, forces will collect to remove the buffoon from office.
I do realize this country is filled with moronic libtards who are dumb enough to buy into Barack's nonsense (even after his pathetic record) but I'm not going to bow to the libtard pundits & their arrogant (read: wishful thinking) predictions.
So, there's that.

Carbon-12 wrote:
I will put this post aside, and we can look and see if you do any better this time than you did last election. Because it is fair to put some skin in the game:
Romney has such incredibly low enthusiasm, and a bad history (both recent and earlier) I am going to say it is not going to be very close. The Republicans take Texas, and no other big electoral vote state. Indiana goes to Obama.
Pure speculation: Gut feeling is that John Roberts is going to upset you.

_________

I am pretty happy with my answer. Your predictions were worth what I thought they would be. I do hope you will play again in 2015.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

"Do you agree w/ slave owners subjective belief that blacks were 2/3 persons?"

This is a fairly tortured misunderstanding of what the Three-Fifths Compromise was all about.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

You can only get a DNA sample from a cell, twit.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
CPeter: You can't get a DNA sample from a "human being"

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Just like any animal species, we are only counted as a member of the species after we are born.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up "homo sapien"

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No, they are not. Fetal homicide laws are based on the abrogation of the woman's right to carry to term if desired. Not one law gives fetuses rights or personhood, much less contradicts scientific rules of terminology.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetuses are considered homo sapiens in most states when legal homicide is involved.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

I don't recall the blacks living within the massahs, or the jews living inside the nazis. The fetus has no legal rights, and any you chose to confer on it could not supersede the woman's rights.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Purple Queen: Do you get what subjective even means?
________
Do you agree w/ slave owners subjective belief that blacks were 2/3 persons?
Do you agree w/ Nazis subjective belief that Jews weren't persons?
Catch my drift?
Both groups are human beings w/ a right to life. And, so are those human beings in the womb.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Carbon-12 wrote:
Non Relativus wrote:
Libtard pundits are saying Obama has 55% chance of being re-elected. George Stephanopolous was all giddy the other day when reporting on a poll of prospective women voters (heavily in favor of Obama over Romney at this juncture).
Regardless, I predict Romney will win by 3-4% points in Nov. If election was held today, Obama might take it by 1-2% points.
1) Obama's women support will neutralize after contraception mandate situation works itself out. He energized female base, but forgot that in order to keep them energized he must not back down. He will be forced to concede because of Constitutional violations. The women will turn on him, thinking he turned on them (he set himself up like dope...he promises, but can't deliver).
2) Late June will likely bring bad news for Obama's health insurance mandate. His prize law that he spent TWO YEARS working on while unemployment numbers continued to rise will come back to bite him in his skinny ass. He listened to Pelosi and Reid, and didn't focus on the biggest issue in American households. That's called "piss poor leadership."
3) The Israel-Iran situation could change his chances irreversibly. If Israel attacks Iran w/out U.S. support, gas prices will sky rocket more than they already have. Obama will be blamed b/c of managing the Mideast crisis ineffectually.
4) Conservatives/Republicans have not yet gathered around one candidate yet. It's been a primary campaign that required chaos to settle some things between grass-roots conservatives, and establishment Republicans. When the dust settles & it becomes Romney v. Obama, forces will collect to remove the buffoon from office.
I do realize this country is filled with moronic libtards who are dumb enough to buy into Barack's nonsense (even after his pathetic record) but I'm not going to bow to the libtard pundits & their arrogant (read: wishful thinking) predictions.
So, there's that.
Carbon-12 wrote:
I will put this post aside, and we can look and see if you do any better this time than you did last election. Because it is fair to put some skin in the game:
Romney has such incredibly low enthusiasm, and a bad history (both recent and earlier) I am going to say it is not going to be very close. The Republicans take Texas, and no other big electoral vote state. Indiana goes to Obama.
_________
I am pretty happy with my answer. Your predictions were worth what I thought they would be. I do hope you will play again in 2015.
LOL! Bravo!!

I see something dragged the carrion back into the forum, and Lynne is in her glory as she thinks she has a playmate back. What worthless pieces of shit they both are.

I wonder how happy is that pretty much ALL of his predictions went down the sewer with him, after all, its good company for him.

More and more states are passing SSM laws, Obamacare is going forward and the world ISN'T ending. Go figure.

chip...chip...chip....

BTW, did you see this latest in the saga of the RCC's ignoring the molestation of children? This one may be the worst in history (so far...)

http://www.montrealgazette.com/literacy/raise...

Given the RCC took NO ACTION against Murphy, the one priest that molested over 200 children in his years in the RCC - it will be interesting to see if they ignore this too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody believed that you idiot. That was about taxation, nobody claimed that slaves were 2/3 persons. DAMN you're stupid No Relevance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetuses are considered homo sapiens in most states when legal homicide is involved.
Uh no. First ofs no such thing as "legal homicide" thus your point is both moot and stupid. As usual.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human is a synonym for a human being.
You support the intentional & brutal killing of an innocent & defenseless human.
You spend hours promoting this evil act.
Pathetic.
Nonsense. Human being is a religious/philosophical concept, not scientific.

I don't support abortion at all.

Also, I've hardly been on this thread in ages, and haven't even debated abortion with anyone in almost as long.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
________
Catch my drift?
Both groups are human beings w/ a right to life. And, so are those human beings in the womb.
If you're referring to the 3/5ths Compromise, that was about taxation and representation, Moron, not personhood.

Wherever it was you went to school, you were abysmally taught.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a cemetery to dance in?
Aww looky, the little fool was trying to say something.. What is that little feller.. You have no relevance to a woman making a choice concerning her body or pregnancy. Why you are right about that fact.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Carbon-12 wrote:
Non Relativus wrote:
So, there's that.
Carbon-12 wrote:
_________
Worth reposting.. LMAO..

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Bravo!!
I see something dragged the carrion back into the forum, and Lynne is in her glory as she thinks she has a playmate back. What worthless pieces of shit they both are.
I wonder how happy is that pretty much ALL of his predictions went down the sewer with him, after all, its good company for him.
More and more states are passing SSM laws, Obamacare is going forward and the world ISN'T ending. Go figure.
chip...chip...chip....
BTW, did you see this latest in the saga of the RCC's ignoring the molestation of children? This one may be the worst in history (so far...)
http://www.montrealgazette.com/literacy/raise...
Given the RCC took NO ACTION against Murphy, the one priest that molested over 200 children in his years in the RCC - it will be interesting to see if they ignore this too.
There just seems to no end to that horror. And yet, knutter, will defend the catholic church to her dying day.. Despicable.
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a cemetery to dance in?
Time for kathyboi to go sky clad.

“Live in purple”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Good catch.. I doubt NR really comprehends what a fool he makes of himself here.
That's what makes him so laughable!

“Live in purple”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
________
Catch my drift?
Hon, the only *drift* I'm catching from you (phew!!) is the stank of ignorance! YOU were going on about the term "being" not slaves and Nazis. YOU used the term subjective in reference to the term "being". Pleeze try to stay on your own topic!!
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I understand what "subjective" means.
Intentionally killing another innocent human being for subjective reasons will get you life in prison.
Rephrased with accuracy, what you mean is -- Being convicted of murder may get you life in prison. Nuance is not your strong suit.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HUSKER: Time for kathyboi to go sky clad.
____
"A woman accidentally stabbed herself in the foot with a 3-foot-long sword while performing a Wiccan GOOD LUCK RITUAL at a cemetery in Indiana"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25803777/ns/us_ne...
[Insert Joke Here]
and today there was another case of child abuse out of the catholic church..

That is deplorable and sick. Only made worse by the despicable action of those that defend the catholic church. Such as knutter.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody believed that you idiot. That was about taxation, nobody claimed that slaves were 2/3 persons. DAMN you're stupid No Relevance.
Actually you're both wrong.
1) The plantation owners wanted to count each slave as 1 person. The Northerners didn't want the slaves counted at all.
2) This led to the 3/5 compomise, not 2/3.
3) The issue was Congressional representation, not taxes. Because representation in Congress is based on population, counting slaves as whole people would show a higher population and thus more representation in Congress.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 249,961 - 249,980 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 18 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 305,659
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 32 min Wake up 16,770
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 38 min Wake up 6,333
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 59 min plusloving 5,325
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 4 hr Phillip 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE