Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,366)

Showing posts 247,301 - 247,320 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FFF

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
As I well know...?
Hah!
Ye are not one of the feared "foursome" miladay...of that I'm sure!
;P
Better check your dance card, dear.
I'm the fifth.

(The one whose name the Fearsome Foursome fears to utter...)
:)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
"Since it's not used for anything but uterine issues it's a D&C for uterine issues. Any abortion is a uterine issue."
You're inching closer to understanding why I've said you've been posting stupidity all this time about this and why I say you don't have reading comprehnsion skills, but you still don't have the intelligence to grasp exactly why. You still haven't grasped why a D&C is not "an abortion procedure".
It's a dilation and curettage procedure..."for" [uterine issues].
I'm still indulging your ignorance for one reason only: a hope that if you read enough of my posts on it with the correct information, it'll click in your brain one day, and you'll get it. I don't hold out much hope, but a little.
You don't and never have worked in the medical field you're just a layperson who thinks she knows it all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of my post was common sense based on the information you provided, as well as the knowledge I already have.
"Then don't give me "suggestions" as to what I can and cannot do."
Excuse me? That sounds bossy of you. After telling me not to boss you when I only made a suggestion, you're telling me what to do?
In other words, do as you say, not as you do? lol, could you be more hypocritical?
Whoopeeeedooo. So we're both hypocrites. I can admit it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go. She even claimed she "barely knew" the woman. You're welcome.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not grieving for her per`se Knutbar. I barely knew her."
It's irrelevant. You're still posting about something you know nothing about while "suggesting" I don't post about something I know nothing about. SMHLMAOAY
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "First off, who said anything about going to the funeral? Not me. I didn't mention a funeral at all."
You mentioned that Ariel and her mother were heading your way for the services.
"LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I've made up nothing Knutbar. Ariel ( the 20 yr old that you thought was 14 Yrs old)will be here this weekend in fact, we're going to the memorial service together and she and her mom are staying for a few days. I'll tell her you said 'hi'. "
The terms "services" and "funeral" (or funeral services) mean the same thing.
Yet a "memorial service" and a "funeral service" are NOT the same thing. YOU said funeral SHE said memorial service.

I've been to many memorial services that were not funerals. This is not unusual when people live in other states or countries and loved ones for whatever reason can't travel to where the funeral is being held.

I would guess since foofoo also said her body was being send home, wherever "home" is, is where the funeral would be.

But far be it from me to try to stop you from trying to create an issue where none exists given YOU jumped the gun with your 'funeral' comments and are clearly trying to "backpedal" from your own words by making it about something she DID NOT say.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say about the woman and what you claim you know of her views or what she would have not minded etc, is all only your hearsay.
Means nothing.
If it may says so, its YOUR view that it "means nothing" is what means nothing to many of us dear. You do not speak for anyone but yourself. You DO comprehend that, dont you?
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I a hypocrite, hypocrite?
LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more than you do, Toots. That much is painfully obvious to anyone with intelligence and an IQ that's not in the doubkle digits.and sense.
CD claimed to be a lawyer and many of us knew more than he did about the law.
Just because you document/transcribe codes, doesn't prove you understand wth they're about. You've made it clear you don't.
I don't care about CD, don't know who CD is. You claim you're not the same person who posted as Lynne D, and we all know you are. YOU prove by your posting style, your name calling and all this same crap Lynne D posted about respect, reading comprehension, fool, you defended her as if you knew anything about her, you double talk. You are just as much a liar, fool, hypocrite, and idiot as you say others are.
As for coding, it's a 5 digit CPT code (current procedural terminology)59820 = code for the surgical treatment of missed abortion. 59840 = code for surgical treatment of induced abortion. Gosh what could the surgical treatment be? Dilation and curettage? well the ICD 9 code for a D&C, aka surgical treatment is 69.01.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
....says the forum's Admitted Liar, hypocritically.
Hi Bit :)

Was wondering if you saw this, Doc's interpretation of the definition of VIABILITY per RvW? He is convinced he's correct. It's fair to let him continue believing his own ignorance, right? For the sake of peace and quiet?
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
A physician will be making the determination regarding whether or not a newborn is physiologically capable of benefitting from ALS. If he determines it CAN benefit then he will deem it VIABLE.
If he determines it CANNOT benefit then he will deem it NON VIABLE.
Simple as that.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not irrelevant. You don't even know what the rest of us know and you still post on it with your usual ignorance.
I'm posting on what I do know about, from what Foo posted. Big difference, DW.
It is irrelevant. Regardless of the relationship status, you're still posting about a situation that you know nothing about with your usual ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I a hypocrite, hypocrite?
By the way, you do sound like Moncie. She was as ignorant and childish as you are.
By the way you sound like LynneD she was ignorant too. Deflect much?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
*That much is painfully obvious to anyone with intelligence and sense, and an IQ that's not in the double digits.
You're the only one with a deficit.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet a "memorial service" and a "funeral service" are NOT the same thing. YOU said funeral SHE said memorial service.
I've been to many memorial services that were not funerals. This is not unusual when people live in other states or countries and loved ones for whatever reason can't travel to where the funeral is being held.
I would guess since foofoo also said her body was being send home, wherever "home" is, is where the funeral would be.
But far be it from me to try to stop you from trying to create an issue where none exists given YOU jumped the gun with your 'funeral' comments and are clearly trying to "backpedal" from your own words by making it about something she DID NOT say.
Listen Toots, to many people, they mean the same thing.

A ceremony to honor the dead.

She said tomato, I said tomahto.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
If it may says so, its YOUR view that it "means nothing" is what means nothing to many of us dear. You do not speak for anyone but yourself. You DO comprehend that, dont you?
I said "Means nothing." I was speaking for myself. You don't see any words indicating I was speaking for others, do you? Obviously you're the one who couldn't comprehend that.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about CD, don't know who CD is. You claim you're not the same person who posted as Lynne D, and we all know you are. YOU prove by your posting style, your name calling and all this same crap Lynne D posted about respect, reading comprehension, fool, you defended her as if you knew anything about her, you double talk. You are just as much a liar, fool, hypocrite, and idiot as you say others are.
As for coding, it's a 5 digit CPT code (current procedural terminology)59820 = code for the surgical treatment of missed abortion. 59840 = code for surgical treatment of induced abortion. Gosh what could the surgical treatment be? Dilation and curettage? well the ICD 9 code for a D&C, aka surgical treatment is 69.01.
First part of your post; irrelevant and ignorant stupidity, and I don't expect others to do as I say not as I do. That's the PCers who expect that.

As for the 2nd part of your post; the codes you gave for D&C isn't a "598..." number, is it? No, it's a different code altogether.

Codes you presented in a prior post also show a distinct difference between the procedure and purpose for which the proceudre is used. You can't understand what you read.

You posted codes for "abortions"

"ICD 9 - International Classification of Diseases
634 Spontaneous Abortion
635 Induced Abortion
636 Illegally Induced Abortion
637 Unspecified Abortion
638 Failed Attempt Abortion"

Then the procedure of dilation and curettage codes

"ICD 9 Code for D&C

69.02 - Dilation and curettage following delivery or abortion.
CPT - Current Procedural Terminology

Code 59812
Dilation and curettage for the surgical management of an incomplete abortion."

Not the same codes as the specific medical issue the D&C for which the procedure is being used.

[Procedure] and [specific medical issue for which it's used] are NOT the same thing.

Explaining this to you is like explaining quantum physics to a toddler. You're displaying how this is so far above your ability to understand.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It is irrelevant. Regardless of the relationship status, you're still posting about a situation that you know nothing about with your usual ignorance.
No I'm not. I'm posting with knowledge on what Foo presented here, and stating my opinions on the areas I don't know facts about.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You're the only one with a deficit.
Whatever makes you happy, MC.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

When I posted to Ayakaneo, "As for the 2nd part of your post; the codes you gave for D&C isn't a "598..." number, is it? No, it's a different code altogether. "

THat was in reference to these codes she presented.

Ayakaneo: "As for coding, it's a 5 digit CPT code (current procedural terminology)59820 = code for the surgical treatment of missed abortion. 59840 = code for surgical treatment of induced abortion. Gosh what could the surgical treatment be? Dilation and curettage? well the ICD 9 code for a D&C, aka surgical treatment is 69.01. "

When she gave codes the first time, it was,

"69.02 - Dilation and curettage following delivery or abortion.
Code 59812

...and her codes for "abortions' were 600 numbers,

"634 Spontaneous Abortion
635 Induced Abortion
637 Unspecified Abortion

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
When I posted to Ayakaneo, "As for the 2nd part of your post; the codes you gave for D&C isn't a "598..." number, is it? No, it's a different code altogether. "
THat was in reference to these codes she presented.
Ayakaneo: "As for coding, it's a 5 digit CPT code (current procedural terminology)59820 = code for the surgical treatment of missed abortion. 59840 = code for surgical treatment of induced abortion. Gosh what could the surgical treatment be? Dilation and curettage? well the ICD 9 code for a D&C, aka surgical treatment is 69.01. "
When she gave codes the first time, it was,
"69.02 - Dilation and curettage following delivery or abortion.
Code 59812
...and her codes for "abortions' were 600 numbers,
"634 Spontaneous Abortion
635 Induced Abortion
637 Unspecified Abortion
Your ignorance intrigues me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 247,301 - 247,320 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Drifting to sleep 42,985
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 13 min Drifting to sleep 13,478
Miley Cyrus hospitalized 1 hr Anonymous 22
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr FuMan Chu Yanks 302,068
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Mexican Mitt Romney 6,286
Roberto Fuentes, great guy, mows down child (Aug '10) 7 hr bulldog 13
This is What the NYPD's Failed Muslim Surveilla... 8 hr Bob Boucher 3
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search