Savages downplayed in the media
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#3914 Aug 16, 2013
The Savage Babysitter clan

A Moline baby is on the mend after police say a woman charged with breaking both her legs admitted she got too rough during a diaper change.

Kim Linhart took her grand-daughter Briley back to the doctor on Wednesday for x-rays and two new purple and green casts.

“She has two spiral breaks. The doctor says she’s healing well,” Linhart said.“But I can’t imagine getting that aggravated at a baby. I’m angry. I don’t see how anybody could have done that,” she said.

It happened July 22. Police arrested Dorothy Varallo-Specken, 22, who is a friend of a friend of the child’s mother, who was at work at the time.

“I want her punished. As far as I know she confessed to it. I felt bad because if I wouldn’t have been hurt, this wouldn’t have happened to her. It’s been hard on all of us. I don’t care if the child is the biggest heathen on the face of the earth, you don’t hurt babies, ever,” she said.

Linhart also says Briley should have her casts off in three weeks.

Varallo-Specken is still in the Rock Island County jail on $25,000 bond.

A Moline baby is on the mend after police say a woman charged with breaking both her legs admitted she got too rough during a diaper change.

Kim Linhart took her grand-daughter Briley back to the doctor on Wednesday for x-rays and two new purple and green casts.

“She has two spiral breaks. The doctor says she’s healing well,” Linhart said.“But I can’t imagine getting that aggravated at a baby. I’m angry. I don’t see how anybody could have done that,” she said.

It happened July 22. Police arrested Dorothy Varallo-Specken, 22, who is a friend of a friend of the child’s mother, who was at work at the time.

“I want her punished. As far as I know she confessed to it. I felt bad because if I wouldn’t have been hurt, this wouldn’t have happened to her. It’s been hard on all of us. I don’t care if the child is the biggest heathen on the face of the earth, you don’t hurt babies, ever,” she said.

Linhart also says Briley should have her casts off in three weeks.

Varallo-Specken is still in the Rock Island County jail on $25,000 bond.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#3915 Aug 16, 2013
TODAYS NON SAVAGES BY ZCs wrote:
Argument over a text messages:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T7FRDPKOV9CQ88...
Failed shoplifting attempt:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T7FRDPKOV9CQ88...
Come on ZCs look under your nose to find REAL SAVAGES, your savages SUCK!
You are in denial, yellow and on the run.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#3916 Aug 16, 2013
The Savage BB Gun clan

An 18-year-old boy is in critical condition after he was shot by a paint-ball gun on Wednesday.

MOREAdditional LinksNew Haven police said they received a 911 call about a medical emergency when a person slipped and fell on Truman Street.

According to police, Elroy Preston Hall Jr. was taken by ambulance to Yale-New Haven Hospital for treatment. After an examination, doctors discovered Hall had suffered a wound made by an air, paint-ball or BB gun, police said.

Doctors said Hall had been shot in the eye and suffered a traumatic brain injury.

Police returned to Truman Street and began an investigation. Based on several interviews of witnesses, investigators identified a 17-year-old boy as the lone suspect, police said.

Police said the witnesses told them the victim and suspect were playing around and that they were trying to "shoot" one another with a paint-ball gun and an air rifle, when Hall was injured.

This was not the first time they were playing this game and the injured boy told his mother he had been hurt, but no one called for medical care until he collapsed, police said.

Police said they are searching for the 17-year-old suspect, who is also on probation. He is facing possible charges including second-degree assault.

Both weapons were seized and confiscated.

An 18-year-old boy is in critical condition after he was shot by a paint-ball gun on Wednesday.

MOREAdditional LinksNew Haven police said they received a 911 call about a medical emergency when a person slipped and fell on Truman Street.

According to police, Elroy Preston Hall Jr. was taken by ambulance to Yale-New Haven Hospital for treatment. After an examination, doctors discovered Hall had suffered a wound made by an air, paint-ball or BB gun, police said.

Doctors said Hall had been shot in the eye and suffered a traumatic brain injury.

Police returned to Truman Street and began an investigation. Based on several interviews of witnesses, investigators identified a 17-year-old boy as the lone suspect, police said.

Police said the witnesses told them the victim and suspect were playing around and that they were trying to "shoot" one another with a paint-ball gun and an air rifle, when Hall was injured.

This was not the first time they were playing this game and the injured boy told his mother he had been hurt, but no one called for medical care until he collapsed, police said.

Police said they are searching for the 17-year-old suspect, who is also on probation. He is facing possible charges including second-degree assault.

Both weapons were seized and confiscated.
TODAYS DOWNPLAYED SAVAGES

Dover, OH

#3917 Aug 16, 2013
Look at ZERO spanning the country; Milwaukee, WI, Vermont and California for SAVAGES when there's plenty of them in his hometown of BrooKKKlyn...LMMFAO
THE LINEUP
HAROLD, OBASRYI and MARQUISE all SAVAGES and OBAMA SONS
Three assailants robbed and beat a teen in Park Hill, authorities said.

Harold Hansen, 18, Obasryi Osunbayo, 17, and Marquise Wade, 17, confronted the victim at Mosel Avenue and Manton Place last Wednesday at about 6 p.m. and demanded his cellphone, court documents state.

When the victim refused to hand it over, the trio smacked him around and punched him in the face several times, according to a Criminal Court complaint.

They snatched the victim’s cellphone and fled, the complaint states.

Cops busted the suspects nearby on charges of attempted robbery, attempted petit larceny and assault, said a spokesman for DA Daniel Donovan.

Hansen was held on $35,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nypd_blott...
MIDTOWN SAVAGE
Police are looking for a man wanted for assaulting an employee at a Midtown restaurant and stealing thousands of dollars in cash, police said.

The thief (PHOTO) walked into Pigalle on Eighth Avenue at about 1 p.m. on July 19 and went into a back office, police said.

There, the brute attacked a 52-year-old employee, cops said.

He then swiped more than $2,300 in cash and fled, police said.
BROOKKKLYN SAVAGE
An off-duty correction officer was charged yesterday with raping a relative at gunpoint in Brownsville, police sources said.

Eddie Colon, 49, was fighting with the 31-year-old victim when he demanded sex, the sources said.

When the woman refused, Colon allegedly held a gun to her head and put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream for help, the sources said, then allegedly raped her.

Colon was charged with rape, possession of a weapon, assault and criminal obstruction of breathing, according to law-enforcement authorities.
7 TRAIN SAVAGE ((PHOTO))hint...AN OBAMA SON...LMMFAO!
QUEENS — Cops are looking for a man who is suspected of masturbating in front of passengers on the 7 train Thursday morning.

A straphanger snapped a picture of the suspect as he exposed himself around 9:45 a.m. at the Queensboro Plaza stop on a Flushing-bound 7 train, cops said.

He is described as 6-feet tall and 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, black boots and glasses.
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130816/long...
THANK YOU NY POST
THANK YOU DNAINFO

Dover, OH

#3919 Aug 19, 2013
BOO!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like the roach spray is working again, they're on the RUN RUN RUN...LMMFAO!
Zephyr

Hicksville, NY

#3920 Aug 20, 2013
Was that Aussie ballplayer murdered by black teenagers in OK? I can only guess by the comments. The fact has been erased if so, and where is the outrage, and most of all WHY THE COVERUP??????

Dover, OH

#3921 Aug 20, 2013
THE LINEUP:
BROOKKKLYN
A man was stabbed to death at a Fort Greene housing project, authorities said.

Police found the body of John Reeves, 39, in a hallway of the Whitman Houses at about 10:40 p.m. Tuesday, cops said.

An unknown killer had plunged the knife into the victim’s chest and fled, cops said.

Law-enforcement sources said that the incident is believed to be drug-related.
THANK YOU KKKLAN MEMBER
COONEY ISLAND SAVAGES ((PHOTO))
Cops are hunting for two heartless thugs who beat a man for his cellphone in Coney Island, cops said.

The 60-year-old victim walked past the duo at about 1 p.m. Wednesday at the D/Q subway station on Ocean Parkway on his way to the northbound platform, cops said.

While he was walking up the stairs, the two thieves tailed him and yanked his legs from behind, causing the victim to fall and smash his head on the steps, cops said.

They then beat and kicked him, police said, then snatched his cellphone and fled.

One of the suspects is in his early 20s, sporting a goatee and an Afro hair style, while the other victim is described as being in his late teens.
BRONX KKKLAN ((PHOTO))
Cops are searching for a gunman who is wanted for shooting a man in Bedford Park, authorities said.

The suspect opened fire on the victim on Valentine Street, shooting him once in the left hand and once in the right thigh at approximately 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, cops said.

The victim was treated at Jacobi Medical Center and released, law-enforcement authorities said.

The suspect was last seen wearing a white shirt, blue shorts and a red cap.
BROOKKKLYN KKKLAN SAVAGE
A man was shot to death and another wounded when a gunman opened fire at a Gravesend housing project, police said.

Perice Brown, 27, was shot in the torso multiple times at the Marlboro Houses on Avenue V at about 1:30 a.m. yesterday, cops said.

He was taken to Coney Island Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

A 21-year-old man was shot in the arm and was stable at Lutheran Hospital, cops said.
THANK YOU KKKLAN MEMBER
shameless-li

United States

#3922 Aug 20, 2013
Zephyr wrote:
Was that Aussie ballplayer murdered by black teenagers in OK? I can only guess by the comments. The fact has been erased if so, and where is the outrage, and most of all WHY THE COVERUP??????
there is no cover-up....the story has been well pubicized....

http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomanews/around-...
Plotts

East Setauket, NY

#3923 Aug 20, 2013
Zephyr wrote:
Media boredom......
Zephyr

Hicksville, NY

#3924 Aug 20, 2013
Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> Media boredom......
Its sickening. They must have been high on something. Now they look miserable. Drugs are making a fool out of alot of people and our country.

I am ashamed.

Dover, OH

#3925 Aug 21, 2013
THE LINEUP:
BRONX SAVAGES
Police are searching for two thugs who opened fire on a group of gang rivals in Morris Heights, authorities said.

The two suspects spotted their foes from across Sedgwick Avenue at around 1 a.m. on July 21 when the male suspect pulled a gun and fired three shots into the crowd, cops said.

None of the bullets reached their intended targets. The man then passed the gun off to his female accomplice, and the two fled in different directions.
SAVAGE SHELTER PSYCHO
A woman fatally stabbed her common-law husband amid a heated argument in a Foxhurst homeless shelter authorities said.

Patricia Nimmons, 55, killed her hubby in their room in the facility on Prospect Avenue at about 9 p.m. Friday, cops said.

Nimmons stabbed him multiple times in the torso. He was rushed to Lincoln Hospital where he was pronounced dead, according to police.

SAVAGES DEFINED: Sources said both the killer and victim have extensive arrest histories and said Nimmons may be mentally unstable.
JACKSON HEIGHTS SAVAGE
A man was stabbed amid a brazen strong-arm robbery in Jackson Heights, fire officials said.

The incident took place at around 3:30 p.m. at 81st Street near 41st Avenue, just a block from the 7 Train and a busy stretch of Roosevelt Avenue behind Elmhurst Hospital, where the unnamed victim was taken, officials said.

SAVAGE DEFINED:“One guy said,‘Gimme the phone!’ He used the knife and stabbed him in his neck and took his cellphone and then he ran,” area resident Brian Ai, 51, said a cop told him. FUNNY:“This a dangerous spot. I’ve lived here 30 years and it goes in cycles. It goes from bad to worse then gets better for a little while. But more often than not its bad. Day or night, you have to protect yourself.”
BROOKKKLYN SAVAGES ((PHOTO))
Two assailants lured a livery driver to a Gravesend home, where they beat and robbed him, police said.

A caller first requested the car on East Fifth Street near Avenue L at around 2 a.m. Saturday.

SAVAGE DEFINED: A man then got into the back seat of the 2011 Toyota Camry and sat behind the 34-year-old driver before pressing a sharp object against his neck and demanding his cash, cops said.

Meanwhile, a second man standing outside the car next to the driver’s door reached in and slammed the victim’s head into the steering wheel, then grabbed his cash, cops added.

A man (PHOTO) then got into the back seat of the 2011 Toyota Camry and sat behind the 34-year-old driver before pressing a sharp object against his neck and demanding his cash, cops said.

The robbers made off with $200, a cellphone and the driver’s personal papers.

The duo fled west on Avenue L. The driver was not hurt.

Both suspects are about 6 feet tall. The one who entered the car is believed to be in his 20s and weigh about 180 pounds. He was wearing a blue cap. The man who grabbed the cash is in his 40s and weighs about 240 pounds.
THANK YOU NY POST
SAVAGES ATTACK SCHOOL KID

Dover, OH

#3926 Aug 22, 2013
GARY, Ind.(CBS)– A group of people tried to rob middle school students at a bus stop in Gary.

It happened at 24th and Gerry Street.

A 14-year-old says a grown woman punched her in the face while she was waiting for the school bus this morning.

A group of Lake Ridge Middle School students were near the intersection after 7 a.m. when they say two men and two women got out of a black car and attacked.

The motive? Robbery.
STORY AND VIDEO:
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/08/21/middle...

GARY, IND

WHITE..11%
HISP....5%
BLACK..84%

JUST ANOTHER BLACK MIDDLE CLASS COMMUNITY...hahahaha
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#3927 Aug 22, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
Monroe N/C You Filthy Swine..Go Back To The Swamps where You Belong..You Dressed up Pig!!
Phantom,
Correct and couldn't agree with you more, he is a pig and a dirty one at that.
You kept him off this forum for hours after you posted your comments.
He's scared of you, you took his balls from him and he didn't reply to you, he referred to you as a "savage".
What a coward he is. I told you that you scare him.
He moved up in the world from the sewer to the swamp.
ALWAYS ON ILALs MIND

Dover, OH

#3928 Aug 22, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>Phantom,
He's scared of you, you took his balls from him and he didn't reply to you, he referred to you as a "savage".
24/7 365
Once again our metrosexual ILAL is caught hiding behind another male. Too bad for ILAL that his hero is a switch hitter who seeks out and returns the attention of another male who impersonates females on Topix. Phanton aka Carlos also proudly post of his arson job of an ex girlfriends home in Nevada. And he followed that up with another arson job at his work site over a work disagreement. ILAL you really know how to pick'em. Phanton aka Carlos is nothing more than a confused male with anger issues who likes to play with fire. ILAL when will you stand up for yourself like a man? ANS. NEVER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#3929 Aug 22, 2013
ALWAYS ON ILALs MIND wrote:
<quoted text>24/7 365
Once again our metrosexual ILAL is caught hiding behind another male. Too bad for ILAL that his hero is a switch hitter who seeks out and returns the attention of another male who impersonates females on Topix. Phanton aka Carlos also proudly post of his arson job of an ex girlfriends home in Nevada. And he followed that up with another arson job at his work site over a work disagreement. ILAL you really know how to pick'em. Phanton aka Carlos is nothing more than a confused male with anger issues who likes to play with fire. ILAL when will you stand up for yourself like a man? ANS. NEVER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Give this simian simpleton a banana quick.

He's chimping out again.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ALWAYS ON ILALs MIND

Dover, OH

#3930 Aug 22, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Give this simian simpleton a banana quick.
He's chimping out again.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Actually my RESPONSE was to your chimp out OVER ME!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

ILAL TO RESPOND IN

THANKS FOR PLAYING! OWNING YOU AGAIN!
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#3931 Aug 22, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>Phantom,
Monroe N/C..What A Waste For Human Flesh.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#3932 Aug 22, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial, yellow and on the run.
Of course he's yellow, that's the color of a coward.
Phantom has him on the run and he's scared of him as you saw.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#3933 Aug 22, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Monroe N/C..What A Waste For Human Flesh.
A waste and a coward.
His posts get laughed at all of the time.

You shake him up each time you appear on a thread he's on.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#3934 Aug 22, 2013
ALWAYS ON ILALs MIND wrote:
<quoted text>Actually my RESPONSE was to your chimp out OVER ME!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
ILAL TO RESPOND IN
THANKS FOR PLAYING! OWNING YOU AGAIN!
Your posts get laughed at since you posses no intelligence.
You're owned by me, ZC's, Of No Name, Super Anon, Size 14 and Phantom Hell Rider, all of whom took your balls, punked you, dissed you, owned and defined you.
Your chimpouts are your lame self affirmations whom the only one is convinced is you.
You suffer from a bad case of Reactive Detachment Disorder.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Truth is might 311,331
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 60,047
Giant albino alligators in sewer ? 3 hr from death comes ... 2
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 hr Forrest 15,403
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 6 hr Forrest 14,616
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... 6 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 9
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 6 hr strange 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 hr Paul Yanks 329,672
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 6 hr Paul Yanks 40,167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages