RONNIE COCHRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Dummy
How is your Mom?
I got $1.65

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2682 Jan 29, 2013
This is like grade school kiddie shit........
SIMMER DOWN BLUE

Dover, OH

#2683 Jan 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
This is like grade school kiddie shit........
we're providing therapy for our poster with the West Babylon, NY ISP. He had a very disturbing childhood thanks to his mom looking the other way when her brother 'tucked in' her little man at night. That is why you see the question 'How is your mom', it's therapeutic, a need to release from the past. Too bad it ain't working.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#2684 Jan 29, 2013
SIMMER DOWN BLUE wrote:
<quoted text>we're providing therapy for our poster with the West Babylon, NY ISP. He had a very disturbing childhood thanks to his mom looking the other way when her brother 'tucked in' her little man at night. That is why you see the question 'How is your mom', it's therapeutic, a need to release from the past. Too bad it ain't working.
How is your Mom?
I got $1.65
Giggle
THIS JUST IN

Paramus, NJ

#2685 Jan 29, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
But, how is Moms and the rest of the Hillbilly Mafia?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You must be talking about the whimpering neurotic xenophobe with the Monroe, N.C. IP Address whose a psychotic, permanent disconnect obsessed with black people; the author of that race baiting thread, "I hate black people" that the moderators removed awhile back.
The sufferer of extreme mental retardation, an unimportant, impotent, powerless buffoon who posts pointless rants.

Yeah, that's the one.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
THE BORN LIAR

Dover, OH

#2686 Jan 29, 2013
THIS JUST IN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
You must be talking about the whimpering neurotic xenophobe with the Monroe, N.C. IP Address whose a psychotic, permanent disconnect obsessed with black people; the author of that race baiting thread, "I hate black people" that the moderators removed awhile back.
The sufferer of extreme mental retardation, an unimportant, impotent, powerless buffoon who posts pointless rants.
Yeah, that's the one.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Another diagnosis from our barbershop psychiatrist who then offers a lie that cannot be proven because "moderators removed (said thread) awhile back". Yeah OK. Gee, I don't need a thread to race bait. Why don't you give us an example, I'm sure you can find one here on TOPIX. Let me give you some help finding a race baiting thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T7FRDPKOV9CQ88...

That's right. Your YOWZA man "Thrilla", author of the thread that you are posting on. God you make yourself look stupid when you play the barbershop sage role.
THIS JUST IN

Paramus, NJ

#2687 Jan 29, 2013
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

He took the bait.

Being inside of the head of the whimpering neurotic xenophobe of the Monroe, N.C. IP Address with his doughnut shop ruminations who has a sick, mentally ill obsession with blacks.

Loving the meltdown one post at a time.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

ZC's Owns you just like Phantom Hell Rider.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
BARBERSHOP ILAL

Dover, OH

#2689 Jan 30, 2013
THIS JUST IN wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
He took the bait.
Being inside of the head of the whimpering neurotic xenophobe of the Monroe, N.C. IP Address with his doughnut shop ruminations who has a sick, mentally ill obsession with blacks.
Loving the meltdown one post at a time.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ZC's Owns you just like Phantom Hell Rider.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Bait? Read what you typed, it was an accusation that was answered and you deflected that with your 'bait' response. What do you think about the RACIST thread link that I posted? Comment on the author of it. See the difference between you and me is that I supply facts while you deal in lies BORN LIAR.

BTW, the only ones with a history of being owned is you and ZC's, remember that.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#2691 Jan 30, 2013
BARBERSHOP ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>Bait? Read what you typed, it was an accusation that was answered and you deflected that with your 'bait' response. What do you think about the RACIST thread link that I posted? Comment on the author of it. See the difference between you and me is that I supply facts while you deal in lies BORN LIAR.
BTW, the only ones with a history of being owned is you and ZC's, remember that.
How is your Mom?
I have $1.65
THIS JUST IN

Paramus, NJ

#2693 Jan 30, 2013
KKKrap Slop, you are owned by me, ZC's and your tormentor, Phantom Hell Rider.
And the Topix moderators own you.
You've been cooked, glazed and sliced.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
THIS JUST IN

Dover, OH

#2694 Jan 30, 2013
THIS JUST IN wrote:
KKKrap Slop, you are owned by me, ZC's and your tormentor, Phantom Hell Rider.
And the Topix moderators own you.
You've been cooked, glazed and sliced.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
By the looks of your post it appears that I own you. Your hate for me has me owning your every post, that's just the way I want things. Notice how I have even made you and ZC's stop posting any SAVAGE post, see how I own you.
THIS JUST IN

Paramus, NJ

#2695 Jan 30, 2013
Enjoying the KKKrap Slop meltdowns one post at a time.
You took the bait.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You're owned troll by me, ZC's and Phantom Hell Rider.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
YOU TOOK THE BAIT

Dover, OH

#2696 Jan 30, 2013
THIS JUST IN wrote:
Enjoying the KKKrap Slop meltdowns one post at a time.
You took the bait.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
You're owned troll by me, ZC's and Phantom Hell Rider.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Yawn, is that ALL you got?
THIS JUST IN

Paramus, NJ

#2697 Jan 30, 2013
When a troll imitates your screen name and plagiarizes your words in a pathetic attempt to use it as their own, you know you got them and stay in their empty head.
You keep taking the bait,
ZC's and Phantom Hell Rider would agree.
KKKrap Slop, the obsessed xenophobe of the Monroe, N.C. IP, once again you've been cooked, glazed and sliced like the fool you are.

You are owned.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
YOU TOOK THE BAIT

Dover, OH

#2698 Jan 30, 2013
THIS JUST IN wrote:
When a troll imitates your screen name and plagiarizes your words in a pathetic attempt to use it as their own, you know you got them and stay in their empty head.
You keep taking the bait,
ZC's and Phantom Hell Rider would agree.
KKKrap Slop, the obsessed xenophobe of the Monroe, N.C. IP, once again you've been cooked, glazed and sliced like the fool you are.
You are owned.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Again! I'm so in your head. HAHAHA I plagiarized you.
Now take the bait in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
YOU TOOK THE BAIT AGAIN

Dover, OH

#2699 Jan 30, 2013
YOU TOOK THE BAIT wrote:
<quoted text>Again! I'm so in your head. HAHAHA I plagiarized you.
Now take the bait in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
Icons to my last post in 5 minutes, I OWN YOU!
Now take the bait again MR. RUN, RUN, RUN in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
THIS JUST IN

Paramus, NJ

#2700 Jan 30, 2013
The paranoid, xenophobic, obsessed with blacks troll with the Monroe,N.C. IP currently hallucinating on this forum, judge marks his own posts and tries to put it on another.
I'm so in his head that I made him reply to himself with another pointless illiterate rant.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You always take the bait because you are too easy; you're a troll and do what a troll does.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying the meltdowns one post at a time.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

His response time will be, 7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..,1..,0. .........

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
YOU TOOK THE BAIT AGAIN

Dover, OH

#2701 Jan 30, 2013
THIS JUST IN wrote:
The paranoid, xenophobic, obsessed with blacks troll with the Monroe,N.C. IP currently hallucinating on this forum, judge marks his own posts and tries to put it on another.
I'm so in his head that I made him reply to himself with another pointless illiterate rant.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
You always take the bait because you are too easy; you're a troll and do what a troll does.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoying the meltdowns one post at a time.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
His response time will be, 7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..,1..,0. .........
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
My training is working out, less than 4 minutes!
Please stop plagiarizing my words, "Now take the bait in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...", "MR. RUN, RUN, RUN in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...".

Your plagiarizing my words is a pathetic attempt to use it as your own - see the hypocrisy in your whine?

"judge marks his own posts"
BTW you cannot judge your own post Mr Barbershop Sage.

Waiting for your response in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...good boy.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#2702 Jan 30, 2013
YOU TOOK THE BAIT AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>My training is working out, less than 4 minutes!
Please stop plagiarizing my words, "Now take the bait in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...", "MR. RUN, RUN, RUN in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...".
Your plagiarizing my words is a pathetic attempt to use it as your own - see the hypocrisy in your whine?
"judge marks his own posts"
BTW you cannot judge your own post Mr Barbershop Sage.
Waiting for your response in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...good boy.
How is your Mom?
I got $1.65

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 14 min Princess Hey 18,740
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 15 min Princess Hey 17,586
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 25 min jimi-yank 6,834
jets talk back (Dec '07) 27 min jimi-yank 14,406
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Carlos 340,316
What qualities did Huma see in Wiener ? 2 hr Captain Kangaroo 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 317,632

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance