We don't need to arm school personnel with guns.

Posted in the New York Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Kitty

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I don't think guns are the answer!. A innocent bystander can be hit if a gun is fired!. We should allow Tasers for school personnel instead.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 23, 2012
 
Kitty wrote:
I don't think guns are the answer!. A innocent bystander can be hit if a gun is fired!. We should allow Tasers for school personnel instead.
Armed guards will be the first target of an idiot intending to shoot up a school. The shooter would know his target but the innocent guard would not know he was in danger until it was too late. The only way to stop the problem is to turn the campuses into prison like fortresses with high fences,razor wire,guard shacks with metal detectors,and dogs with all parking off the premises with id badges for entry. It could slow the problem but eventually someone would breech security and it all would have been a waste of time and money.
Oscar

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Same with banks and malls! No guns now!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 24, 2012
 
The most rabid proponents for leaving the public prey to the dangerous social conditions Government created for them are under heavily armed protections for THEMSELVES and for THEIR OWN children. For example, Obama not only has taxpayer provided heavily armed 24 hour protection for HIMSELF while in office, but taxpayers will pay those armed guards to follow him around after he leaves office as well.

After the capricious high paid agenda driven Government judges inflicted their infamous "Brown" dictate upon the nation, the very conditions that exist today throughout expensive taxpayer funded Government schools was predicted. Perhaps this is why the school where Obama and Government licensed media big wigs send THEIR children to school has no fewer than 11 heavily armed guards assigned to the school.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/c8s4qto

Ronald
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 24, 2012
 
Ronald wrote:
The most rabid proponents for leaving the public prey to the dangerous social conditions Government created for them are under heavily armed protections for THEMSELVES and for THEIR OWN children. For example, Obama not only has taxpayer provided heavily armed 24 hour protection for HIMSELF while in office, but taxpayers will pay those armed guards to follow him around after he leaves office as well.
After the capricious high paid agenda driven Government judges inflicted their infamous "Brown" dictate upon the nation, the very conditions that exist today throughout expensive taxpayer funded Government schools was predicted. Perhaps this is why the school where Obama and Government licensed media big wigs send THEIR children to school has no fewer than 11 heavily armed guards assigned to the school.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/c8s4qto
Ronald
That's very stale news. There's those basket cases out there willing to do anything to anyone in a high profile situation to get national attention. That's why all the presidential candidates get security before the primaries. If you have a better way to stop the crazy people,speak up!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 25, 2012
 
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>That's very stale news. There's those basket cases out there willing to do anything to anyone in a high profile situation to get national attention. That's why all the presidential candidates get security before the primaries. If you have a better way to stop the crazy people,speak up!
ThomasA.

Yes. I agree. Most of the crazies running around today were created and encouraged by revolutionary Government activists (now in power) and their high paid agenda driven Government judge pals who imposed their loony 60s era societal reconstruction programs. Those programs include - but they are not limited to - capricious Government judges inflicting their "Brown" dictate on innocent little school children.

Incidentally, although Mayor Bloomberg wants to disarm the peasantry, he likes nothing better than to hold press conferences surrounded by heavily armed cops. I guess the message he is sending is, if you mess with ME, you'll get a belly full of lead.

Ronald

ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 25, 2012
 
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
ThomasA.
Yes. I agree. Most of the crazies running around today were created and encouraged by revolutionary Government activists (now in power) and their high paid agenda driven Government judge pals who imposed their loony 60s era societal reconstruction programs. Those programs include - but they are not limited to - capricious Government judges inflicting their "Brown" dictate on innocent little school children.
Incidentally, although Mayor Bloomberg wants to disarm the peasantry, he likes nothing better than to hold press conferences surrounded by heavily armed cops. I guess the message he is sending is, if you mess with ME, you'll get a belly full of lead.
Ronald
I don't think Abraham Lincoln,Ronald Regan,James Garfield,William McKinley,John Kennedy,Robert Kennedy,George Wallace,Gabby Gifford,or John Lennon would agree with you on who's to blame.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 25, 2012
 
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Abraham Lincoln,Ronald Regan,James Garfield,William McKinley,John Kennedy,Robert Kennedy,George Wallace,Gabby Gifford,or John Lennon would agree with you on who's to blame.
ThomasA.

Oh? I seem to recall that, after the Republicans armed the Africans to assist them in their invasion of our Southern States - and prior to dividing those States into military districts - they required the White freedom fighters to turn in their guns to the Government. If disarming "the people" reduces gun violence, why did all of the deaths you list as examples occur after the Government required the White people to turn in their guns?

Ronald
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 25, 2012
 
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
ThomasA.
Oh? I seem to recall that, after the Republicans armed the Africans to assist them in their invasion of our Southern States - and prior to dividing those States into military districts - they required the White freedom fighters to turn in their guns to the Government. If disarming "the people" reduces gun violence, why did all of the deaths you list as examples occur after the Government required the White people to turn in their guns?
Ronald
You're babbling about events of over a hundred and fifty years ago in a totally different setting. Bring your antiquated thinking up to date and try again.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 25, 2012
 
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You're babbling about events of over a hundred and fifty years ago in a totally different setting. Bring your antiquated thinking up to date and try again.
ThomasA.

Uh. Contrary to what the revolutionaries (now in power) and their idiot "love children" would have us believe, history did not begin with the arrival of the 60s 70s.

Ronald
The Stinker

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 25, 2012
 
Kitty wrote:
I don't think guns are the answer!. A innocent bystander can be hit if a gun is fired!. We should allow Tasers for school personnel instead.
I think your idea of school personnel arming themselves with tasers has merit, but how close do you have to be to someone to use a taser on him?

As far as shooting an innocent bystander, I'm not saying that couldn't happen, but that shouldn't happen if the teacher or principal or whoever is a skilled shooter. Most gun owners are responsible people and trained in safe shooting but we don't hear too much about them. Mostly what we hear from the media is a story about some irresponsible soul who left a handgun lying around where a kid can get hold of it, or behaving recklessly while using a firearm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Forum 304,915
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr -Sprocket- 9,382
Health Experts Urge WHO to Remove LGBT 'Disorde... 3 hr The Troll Stopper 106
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr Deyquan 14,167
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 4 hr reddevil76 6,370
The Holy temple church of the lord jesus christ... (Mar '13) 4 hr Alonzo 133
God Will Never Approve Gays 4 hr Tea Party Supporter 14
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 8 hr NYStateOfMind 305,260
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••