Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey now

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
But his wife and mistress only gave him 2 stars.
Jeez

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 12, 2012
That was supposed to be a secret.
no fan

Jackson Heights, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
I'll say this, that woman Broadwell has a terrible taste in men, Yes, he was a 4 star General, and head of the CIA, but he is no Clark Gable, and what is he 5'7" with scoliosis?
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I don't believe that General Petraeus, and biographer Paula Broadwell even had an affair, I think it is all made up to protect this administration,Obama, and H. Clinton.
I also believe that Obama won due to single women who voted in regards to their bodies, and don't give a damn about this country, plus the 19 year olds who recently graduated high school, who are as naive, and ignorant as they can be, and want freebies from this Presidentand also the latino vote because millions of latinos want this to become a Spanish speaking country, and that is why they support illegal immigration, the triple combination of these 3 facets helped Obama win along with the stupid Republicans putting up a weak candidate like Romney again, just like in 2008, with McCain.
Linda

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I think he must be lame.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
sure he was a general, a general screwup.lol
Senor Loon

Lindenhurst, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
notagain wrote:
I don't believe that General Petraeus, and biographer Paula Broadwell even had an affair, I think it is all made up to protect this administration,Obama, and H. Clinton.
I also believe that Obama won due to single women who voted in regards to their bodies, and don't give a damn about this country, plus the 19 year olds who recently graduated high school, who are as naive, and ignorant as they can be, and want freebies from this Presidentand also the latino vote because millions of latinos want this to become a Spanish speaking country, and that is why they support illegal immigration, the triple combination of these 3 facets helped Obama win along with the stupid Republicans putting up a weak candidate like Romney again, just like in 2008, with McCain.
You need to wrap your head in more tin foil.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Senor Loon wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to wrap your head in more tin foil.
Hilarious, coming from an ass who describes himself as a loon.One day your boy in the WH is going to get what's coming to him.
The Loon is Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#9 Nov 14, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious, coming from an ass who describes himself as a loon.One day your boy in the WH is going to get what's coming to him.
Yeah you said that last month, before the election, and lookie there, re-election was in the bag!

Now President Obama will continue to lead our great nation for another four years. Obamacare is the law of the land and the GOP is in ruins. Boehner will bend over or you can all kiss your Bush era tax cuts good bye.

The people have spoken. Kenya dig it?!
Spinning down the drain

Riverhead, NY

#10 Nov 14, 2012
The Loon is Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you said that last month, before the election, and lookie there, re-election was in the bag!
Now President Obama will continue to lead our great nation for another four years. Obamacare is the law of the land and the GOP is in ruins. Boehner will bend over or you can all kiss your Bush era tax cuts good bye.
The people have spoken. Kenya dig it?!
Who cares if the gop is in ruins? They can be replaced free of charge.

But what about the planned destruction of the economy? That's pure Marxism coming to a community to YOU!!

The first wave will hit on 1/1/13. At the stroke of midnight......FUGGEDDABOUTIT!
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Spinning down the drain wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if the gop is in ruins? They can be replaced free of charge.
But what about the planned destruction of the economy? That's pure Marxism coming to a community to YOU!!
The first wave will hit on 1/1/13. At the stroke of midnight......FUGGEDDABOUTIT!
Are you off your meds again? Obama is here to stay!!

Can you say President Joe Biden? KENYA DIG IT!?
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2012
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you off your meds again? Obama is here to stay!!
Can you say President Joe Biden? KENYA DIG IT!?
If Biden ever became President this nation would deserve to be nuked, the only reason noone, not even a nutjob made an attempt on Obama is because they don't want Joe plugs as Prez, you can bet the house on that.
Kent

Cookeville, TN

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Obama is loosing all of his people.
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Nov 15, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? And what would that be?
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Kenya dig my man Barack?
why not

Bronx, NY

#18 Nov 21, 2012
A 4 star general who got some on the side.

So what, who doesn't?
truth hurts

Bronx, NY

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Jeez wrote:
That was supposed to be a secret.
Affairs are never kept secret.
Some just don't know when to keep their mouths shut.
liner

Old Lyme, CT

#20 Nov 23, 2012
notagain wrote:
Will you be here all week?
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#21 Nov 23, 2012
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be here all week?
Now THAT'S funny!
abcd

Jackson Heights, NY

#22 Nov 23, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,500
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr Just Saying 1,458
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 1 hr Just Saying 702
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Just Saying 14,873
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Da GreatDirtyWater 307,508
Snap chatt 4 hr Mastablasta421 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr Fb fan 10,373
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••