The death of Gary Gault Williams

Posted in the New York Forum

Camia-Marie

United States

#1 May 4, 2007
{Smokey} Gary Gault Williams, was like my father! I loved him from the bottom of my heart! He meant the world to me. There was no one else who cared of others before themself like he did... I loved him soo much and everyone else did too! so why did they have to take away the one we loved and cared for most..? why..? I love you Smokey! always and forever!
xoxo your princess camia!
Camia-Marie

Placentia, CA

#2 May 5, 2007
i love you smokey with alll my heart! you mean the world to me!! no one can love you as much as i do!!!! why did those men have to do this to you....the one i loved most!!!!!!! i love you smokeY!!!!!!
xoxox your lil princess camia-marie
drew

San Pedro, CA

#3 Jul 12, 2007
smokey was the most honerable, respecable and personable guy I ever met. I consider him my brother and always will. He was my boy.. and I think about him all the time! Your right.. he always cared more about others before he did himself.. he was special.
Soni

Anaheim, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2007
I love u and Miss you very much Smoke...
Andrea

Norwalk, CA

#5 Apr 21, 2008
Smokey I love you and miss our times together. From early in the morning to late at night, you always had time for me. You had patience even when it took me forever to get there. Your family is my family. "Coots" asked me "auntie, do you miss uncle"? I said "yes baby-girl, and i always will!"
Youn Relative

Ventura, CA

#6 Sep 9, 2009
We aint forgot...Rest In Peace Smokey
Young Relative B Ezy

Ventura, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2009
We aint forgot!!!!...Rest In Peace Big Relative
neighb

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 14, 2009
I Love My Neighb and i miss u so frkin bad i could break sometimes. i cant rest until u can. love your neighb
neighb

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 14, 2009
Let me go ahead, i was always good at long-shots.
If you the killer ever, ever, come across this message just know this..........
You will be found. you will face more than consequences. if takes my life in doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 53,567
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 19 min Princess Hey 11,438
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 21 min Princess Hey 10,050
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min Paul Yanks 316,416
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 59 min Just Saying 3,983
News No evidence placing Hillary at murder scene, po... 1 hr howdy 13
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 7,440
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 35,774
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]