H.S. Football talk back
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#41974 Jun 11, 2012
Uncle Tex wrote:
<quoted text>
They will have extra police on for every game. They can't afford to have any incident.
they will- bro's and night games = murder and stabbings and fights over fried chicken and did i say murder and stabbings.

Since: Dec 10

Bayport, NY

#41975 Jun 11, 2012
Please stop all the RACIST comments! Talk about the game of football not the social problems you are encouraging.
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#41976 Jun 12, 2012
ok i think night games are trouble.
criminal minds

Farmingdale, NY

#41978 Jun 13, 2012
bigtool wrote:
ok i think night games are trouble.
I think living in your mothers basement is embarrassing.
West Baby

Elmont, NY

#41979 Jun 14, 2012
West Babylon has Richardson in Boomer game a stud.
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#41980 Jun 14, 2012
the boomer game has run its course no college coaches really attend except the one's from c.w.post because half their players play in the game.the city stinks they bring in penn. for a real good ass kicking.is bedell playing?
Baseball

United States

#41981 Jun 15, 2012
bigtool wrote:
the boomer game has run its course no college coaches really attend except the one's from c.w.post because half their players play in the game.the city stinks they bring in penn. for a real good ass kicking.is bedell playing?
Is Honce playing?
West Baby

Elmont, NY

#41982 Jun 15, 2012
Baseball wrote:
<quoted text>Is Honce playing?
no Honce
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#41983 Jun 15, 2012
why he be not playing we gotz to know.
Taste the Rainbow

United States

#41984 Jun 17, 2012
Any thoughts on who will win the Boomer Game Tuesday and why??
West

United States

#41985 Jun 17, 2012
bigtool wrote:
why he be not playing we gotz to know.
Cause your a D!ck that's why he be not playing.
go deep

Seaford, NY

#41986 Jun 19, 2012
wonder why Honce wasnt asked to play, could have something to do with the Cipp situation. Under stand that the board is looking to replace Joe Cipp [sonny] as head coach. Looks like Honce is paying for the sins of coach which is to bad he should be playing
West Baby

Elmont, NY

#41987 Jun 19, 2012
go deep wrote:
wonder why Honce wasnt asked to play, could have something to do with the Cipp situation. Under stand that the board is looking to replace Joe Cipp [sonny] as head coach. Looks like Honce is paying for the sins of coach which is to bad he should be playing
i agree
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#41988 Jun 19, 2012
West Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree
i don't if he was good enought he would be playing.here is the best reason why long island football stinks.evan kappatos the most decorated linebacker in long island history history is going to a third rate football school princeton to be used at fullback to block not tackle to block.blocking back that says it all,i rest my case.
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#41989 Jun 19, 2012
3 time piner award winner at linebacker will become a blocking back--the lowest postion in football--lets here it for long island football.
United States

#41990 Jun 19, 2012
go deep wrote:
Honce isn't playing cause he was involved with bullying a black basketball player to his death.
Jason M

AOL

#41991 Jun 19, 2012
go deep wrote:
He was asked. Look who is the head coach, plus the fact they already have 3 QB's (Ferriera, Barnes and Czeczotka). You can bet in the second half it will be all Ferriera. No way he was playing QB. I'll even be supprise if Bedell gets to run the ball out of Hoss's spread.
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#41992 Jun 19, 2012
blocking back at princeton wow.

Since: Dec 10

Bayport, NY

#41993 Jun 19, 2012
bigtool wrote:
3 time piner award winner at linebacker will become a blocking back--the lowest postion in football--lets here it for long island football.
Now we know why you are so bitter- it's the same position you played. The only other position you played in any sport was left out.
go deep

Seaford, NY

#41994 Jun 19, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>Honce isn't playing cause he was involved with bullying a black basketball player to his death.
ignorance is a scary thing out of the mouth of uninformed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min June VanDerMark 326,595
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 13 min Hooplah 46,195
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 19 min About Face 7,403
SSS - Schumer Shutdown Starts 24 min Rebel 8
Global warming starts wildfires 1 hr Shyit whole Hawaii 15
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 19,177
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 17,984
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr Great Hulio 6,209
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 21 hr Paul Yanks 343,064

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages