#1 Jun 21, 2013
Even if their married to a white person there still race

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
There's obviously something wrong with you. Seek help.
Serrano Red

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Christian wrote:
they always have been
Ziggy

Canton, OH

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
they always have been
You will never hear them say that on any liberal MSM station. You are only going to hear that whites are racist. Speciflly Republican whites. Most blacks absolutely hate white people. No I did not say all blacks. I'm so tired of all the lies. It makes me sick. Whites can't even try to defend themselves against all of this nonsense without them attacking them for every single thing they say. The news media is dividing EVERYONE!!
In context

Fullerton, CA

#5 Jul 20, 2013
why are all black people racist?
That's not a true statement.
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Jul 21, 2013
I'm Sure They Say The Same Thing About Ur Jewish Pig Yellow AZZ!!
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Jul 21, 2013
That Aussie kid 123456789 wrote:
There is no racist by race just certen people
Amen'
Sponner

Byram, MS

#9 Jul 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
Not all black people are racist. You may think they are because you may be ??
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Jul 21, 2013
Notice how the yellow Jew Pig put a Spam on me all of a Sudden...Ur comming out with a Thread hoping many will agree with ur Dirty Azz..Dosent work tht way BITCH..The Forums still have inteligent Poster's hanging around HOE!!
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Jul 21, 2013
And if You Notice I spit out Jew..indirectly to a Ceratian Party..Personal..But to say all Jews are Racist has No Ground..Thier's Racsim in every Culture..To a Certain Percentage..and To Lable a Certain Group...Holds no Ground.

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12 Jul 22, 2013
Orgasm

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#14 Jul 22, 2013
Total surprise with total orgasm

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#15 Jul 22, 2013
You just have to take a good look at his hand and search his pocket to see if he has a gun in order to protect yourself. It will take time until you get shot or you are guilty.

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#16 Jul 22, 2013
AIDS

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#17 Jul 22, 2013
Blacks are devolutionized race worshipping orgasm like animals spreading aids and other diseases

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Sponner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all black people are racist. You may think they are because you may be ??
...Just most?...That's what it seems....
leevmeb

Pearblossom, CA

#19 Jul 24, 2013
white liberal guilt, you anguish over us and by trying to deal with some weird inner guilt you come up with ideas and plans and your anguish creates a dependency from the blacks and we are stuck and live in poverty so they look to the ones who have us here and hate you, just stop leave us alone get out the dam way and let us get some pride and move up in the world...stop! and get the hell out of the social engineering garbage we don't need you dictating our lives, slavery was gone its now called social engineering...hell to the no liberals we aint your slaves you don't own us, please leave us alone you have done enough damage.more than you will ever know.
Saz who

Herkimer, NY

#20 Jul 24, 2013
leevmeb wrote:
white liberal guilt, you anguish over us and by trying to deal with some weird inner guilt you come up with ideas and plans and your anguish creates a dependency from the blacks and we are stuck and live in poverty so they look to the ones who have us here and hate you, just stop leave us alone get out the dam way and let us get some pride and move up in the world...stop! and get the hell out of the social engineering garbage we don't need you dictating our lives, slavery was gone its now called social engineering...hell to the no liberals we aint your slaves you don't own us, please leave us alone you have done enough damage.more than you will ever know.
WTF Dude!! It's time to take yur medication.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 25, 2013
I'd hate to think affirmative action, regarding college admission and the many other pro-minority programs.....have not been appreciated?....Then, they should cease.....Make sure, HLN, MSNBC, CNN and NBC are clued into a differing version of social engineering? They got it wrong.....

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#22 Jul 25, 2013
They are animalist not raist. They like to have sex with animal than human. They are not racist nor sexist. They are bestility!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im victim to phoneSex Assault 1 hr victim 34
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr rainmaker2016 15,654
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr rainmaker2016 16,835
News Swastikas, hate message at Beastie Boy's park s... 2 hr Hate Discontent E... 18
Madam President 3 hr doomednewt 200
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 3 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 99
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr panties9688 62,354
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr ThomasA 312,873
jets talk back (Dec '07) 11 hr the don 13,332
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 13 hr The Don 334,485

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages