Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#45 May 9, 2013
I don't agree that we are totally screwed.....too many of us are aware of too many of the problems.....corrupt politicians, corrupt media, social engineering with taxdollars, generational welfare, poor work ethic, scumbag-friendly judicial system, sick foreign aid waste, fracking the environment.....and on and on and on.....
Splenda

Freeport, NY

#47 May 9, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
i remember that story a much different way than you do...danno deserved what he got that night...he went over the white's house after his friends sister LIED about being hit on.
danno and his friends went their armed to go after the son that lived there. they were drunk stupid kids...mr white was not "hallucinating". usually when you go looking for trouble, your gonna find it...he got killed on mr white's driveway not on a public street, which by the way, his friends had blocked off to prevent the white's from leaving their own home...
he didn't get off scott free - mr white did go to jail, then got set free later on.
if your going to talk about a story, make sure you know the facts first...very easy to look up.
What about April Pasquale and the baby shot in the head? Were they punks that got what they deserved too? What's the excuse?

Location hidden

#48 May 9, 2013
Splenda wrote:
<quoted text>
What about April Pasquale and the baby shot in the head? Were they punks that got what they deserved too? What's the excuse?
Also, i wanna know, what punishment is dished out to the Bronx woman that pretended she was the aunt for one of the Sandy Hook kids and solicited funeral expenses....whattacunt....she should be the victim of a drive-by......
shameless-li

United States

#49 May 9, 2013
Splenda wrote:
<quoted text>
try to stick to one story.
i have no idea what your talking about, and if you try to explain it, i'm sure it won't make any sense anyway..
biggest tool

Sag Harbor, NY

#50 May 9, 2013
what a race imagine if they never went to Africa and took the blacks here. wow what a great country we would have.maybe sports would be less but also less dept,crime and a millon other things.hispanics help our country-blacks don't.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#51 May 9, 2013
trust me thats how 85 % of white people feel.the great part is 10% of blacks feel that too.i used to live next door to a fine black family and they could hardly wait to leave the black community.when i left because of rape robbery and numerous other crimes--they cried.--i didn't
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#52 May 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Totally true....it's just that you and your people, can't even take responsibility for the TRUTH, either.....perfect example of my point....
You have claimed that your comments are the truth. Now prove it.
Zippy

Massapequa Park, NY

#54 May 13, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong; that greasy Ciciarro kid and his other ginzo friend were harrassing that man on his property. Yes, it doesn't give him an excuse for pulling out a gun and shooting anybody but if the punk had a half a brain more stunning than his eyes, he'd have his face back.
GREASY? GINZO? I thought you were better than that. I think somebody is using your name. It doesn't sound like you. Or maybe you had a bunch of beers.
Zippy

Massapequa Park, NY

#55 May 13, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
try to stick to one story.
i have no idea what your talking about, and if you try to explain it, i'm sure it won't make any sense anyway..
Don't be a knucklehead.

April Pasquale was murdered for her bike by two little African American boys. It was swept under the carpet as usual. Outside Philadelphia.

A white woman was walking her blue eyed baby outside Savannah, GA. An African American pre teen boy shot the baby in the head. Swept under the carpet.

Read slowly. But anyway, I think you have a one track mind to put it kindly.
Your Royal Hiney

Merrick, NY

#56 Jun 7, 2013
I don't think he will get a fair trial in Florida.

They should use another venue.

Location hidden

#57 Jun 7, 2013
There is no case....this is all for PC....there won't be a trial, cause it should get tossed.....
bigtool

Hampton Bays, NY

#58 Jun 9, 2013
we all pray for George.he helped society and we all know it.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#59 Jun 10, 2013
Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>
April Pasquale was murdered for her bike by two little African American boys. It was swept under the carpet as usual. Outside Philadelphia.
A white woman was walking her blue eyed baby outside Savannah, GA. An African American pre teen boy shot the baby in the head. Swept under the carpet.
and your racist point is???
you sound like zimmerman, someone who is afraid of someone not the same color as you....there is good and bad in both races, don't be so blind.

Location hidden

#60 Jun 10, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
and your racist point is???
you sound like zimmerman, someone who is afraid of someone not the same color as you....there is good and bad in both races, don't be so blind.
Do you really not understand the point being made?.......
curious

Ashburn, VA

#61 Jun 10, 2013
It's all very curious.
Why did the kid go up to Zimmerman, and confront him in a physical manner?
hmmm because the kid was a kid, and a had a punk attitude... No older guy, or anyone was going to question what he was up to.
We've all seen this punk type, black, white, wahtever... you know how these kids are.. and he met his maker because he lost the fight he started.
bigtool

Hampton Bays, NY

#62 Jun 10, 2013
curious wrote:
It's all very curious.
hmmm because the kid was a kid, and a had a punk attitude... No older guy, or anyone was going to question what he was up to.
We've all seen this punk type, black, white, wahtever... you know how these kids are.. and he met his maker because he lost the fight he started.
well said the black was an aggressive thug.god bless George and may he walk a free man.don't let the blacks get away with rioting threats if things don't do their way.i think florida police will be ready.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#64 Jun 11, 2013
curious wrote:
pssst....zimmerman was following this kid
trying to question him on what he was doing in the neighborhood.
zimmerman called the police, the police told him to back off and stop following martin, zimmerman did NOT.
he kept on following him and that when the incident happened.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#65 Jun 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really not understand the point being made?.......
yes, understand the point that was being made to the other poster who does nothing but post racial comments...

the zimmerman case is being blown out of proportion because its becoming a black vs white case.
people should stick with the facts and not color before judging.

both zimmerman and martin were not angels. they both had past issues.

Location hidden

#66 Jun 11, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
pssst....zimmerman was following this kid
trying to question him on what he was doing in the neighborhood.
zimmerman called the police, the police told him to back off and stop following martin, zimmerman did NOT.
he kept on following him and that when the incident happened.
...ditch the fiction....GET REAL.....
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#67 Jun 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...ditch the fiction....GET REAL.....
i know...sometimes the truth is hard to take.
you'll get over it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min SpaceBlues 48,434
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 29 min Paul Yanks 209
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 33 min Paul Yanks 310,363
We VS We (Nov '09) 42 min weselldildos 1,836
last post wins! (Jun '10) 43 min weselldildos 25,383
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 45 min weselldildos 5,672
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 49 min weselldildos 1,337
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Pat-Med 88 11,630
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr weselldildos 16,259
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Unbiased Chargers... 9,707

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match