Comments
1,741 - 1,760 of 2,422 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2014
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2202
May 4, 2012
 
Faymor wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a PO friend of yours sent you that... The middle is clearly a message Tara wrote to you, which you apparently forgot to delete.
Anything from Princess Tara I will cherish ...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2203
May 4, 2012
 
Columbo wrote:
<quoted text> Their not the only family in Tedesco's little world of games... Sorry !! No remorse until the other get their deservings
If anyones family is torn apart now, it's because of Tara's antics.. Not Tedesco's. I don't know how she lives with herself. She won't be satisfied until he kills himself, I don't know how she sleeps at night.
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2204
May 4, 2012
 
Faymor wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems as though Tara sent you that...
You wear her name out... Like you want to sniff something?
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2212
May 4, 2012
 
same old wrote:
Apparently one of the women Tedesco gamed is a disturbed person who is using the Clumbo/Columbo names to keep this thread alive.
Sadly, every time someone replies to Columbo (and this thread) they are playing right into her hands and helping her perpetuate this sick game.
Many different Internet venues have insured that anyone searching Nassau cop Mike Tedesco's name will have no problem learning that he is a cheating lowlife.
Therefore there is no viable reason to keep this thread alive other than to satisfy the sick psyche of a disturbed woman who wants to stab Tedesco to death 1000s of times.
Keep replying to this thread, but keep in mind that by doing so you are enabling and assisting a very sick person who obviously needs a mental health intervention.
Know what I have To say to this? Nothing
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2213
May 4, 2012
 
Faymor wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like me to address her? Tara openallnight??
Why don't you tell it to go back down because you can't have it?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2214
May 4, 2012
 
Columbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell it to go back down because you can't have it?
You talk a lot about things of that nature. Again maybe you should practice what you preach.
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2218
May 4, 2012
 
Disgustedandmad wrote:
<quoted text>
Why oh why do a few of you want this thread dead???? If you don't like it --guess what! You don't have to read it. The papers are printing much worse.
They act like this thread is entirely reflective of everything as a whole.... It's like a tenth!! But you ,citizens, knowitall, and a few others are superistictlyfabulous
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2222
May 4, 2012
 
Faymor wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot about things of that nature. Again maybe you should practice what you preach.
Good Answer!! now I know where your coming from... Shows so bad...
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2223
May 4, 2012
 
Faymor wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyones family is torn apart now, it's because of Tara's antics.. Not Tedesco's. I don't know how she lives with herself. She won't be satisfied until he kills himself, I don't know how she sleeps at night.
Should Tedescos victims all be on suicide watch?? Oh just him... Nobody matters !
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2224
May 4, 2012
 
Disgustedandmad wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. You're calling her names and being disgusting. Columbo is helping.
Darn Doe Right!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2225
May 4, 2012
 
same old wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are Tara Obenauer, who put herself in the media spotlight, why would people be calling you to talk about this?
He likes to think he is of some importance.
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2228
May 4, 2012
 
same old wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are Tara Obenauer, who put herself in the media spotlight, why would people be calling you to talk about this?
I don't know??? Softly>>>Did you hear the wabbits mention anything??? Shrrrrrrr
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2230
May 4, 2012
 
Faymor wrote:
<quoted text>
He likes to think he is of some importance.
Just telling what you don't wanna hear...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2231
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Disgustedandmad wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the women that he's lied to...the cops that hate him in his own dept, I don't know how HE sleeps at night. How does he lay next to his wife after what he does??? He's been doing it for years! She was just his latest that he lied to. So first you say it's both of them...now it's just the woman's fault??? If he would have thought about the possible consequences long ago, he wouldn't be in this situation.
I don't know how he does either, nor do I understand how his wife is not absolutely repulsed by him. No one is defending his actions he is 150% wrong. However, your friend (since me calling her by her name offends Clumbo) is vindictive. If she was so bothered by him being there on duty and still living with his wife she could have said call me when your divorce is final and dont come over while you're on the clock. Instead she started a relationship with him. Then when she realized he couldn't give her what she wanted she flipped out and turned him in. Taking down a whole department because of one corrupt cop is ridiculous. She is the one that sparked this investigation. She is the one now ruining people's lives. Like you said, he's been doing it for years and no one was hurt. He messed with the wrong woman and now she won't be happy until the whole county is under fire.
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2232
May 4, 2012
 
Disgustedandmad wrote:
<quoted text>
I know everyone in my town is talking about it. Isn't yours???
So true ... I was in your town today ...Great Town !
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2233
May 4, 2012
 
Disgustedandmad wrote:
<quoted text> He is.
Hank you Hank you Speechhhhhhh LOL
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2234
May 4, 2012
 
Disgustedandmad wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you posted under the name PLAYER beofre with the same dribble????
more like drool !
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2236
May 4, 2012
 
Faymor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how he does either, nor do I understand how his wife is not absolutely repulsed by him. No one is defending his actions he is 150% wrong. However, your friend (since me calling her by her name offends Clumbo) is vindictive. If she was so bothered by him being there on duty and still living with his wife she could have said call me when your divorce is final and dont come over while you're on the clock. Instead she started a relationship with him. Then when she realized he couldn't give her what she wanted she flipped out and turned him in. Taking down a whole department because of one corrupt cop is ridiculous. She is the one that sparked this investigation. She is the one now ruining people's lives. Like you said, he's been doing it for years and no one was hurt. He messed with the wrong woman and now she won't be happy until the whole county is under fire.
Police blaming a citizen ... Do you realize what you're saying here... Wait until this is looked at by neighbors and friends ... I'm sure they will be in shock... Some nerve !
Columbo

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2237
May 4, 2012
 
Disgustedandmad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just poor Mike....funny huh?
Listen to the rest of his sht??? My friends are gonna cringe... The entire County??? Who the he!! fked up???I don't believe this nut is for real !

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2238
May 4, 2012
 
Disgustedandmad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just poor Mike....funny huh?
Are you two stupid with that comment? God forbid something like that were to happen. Think about his family you heartless morons. Shame on both of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 min Paul Yanks 307,061
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 25 min jimi-yank 35,086
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 29 min Big Bone Boy 14,681
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 46 min jimi-yank 108
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 hr JETS 4 LIFE 8,963
Who cheating 3 hr Kelly 2
People cheating in parks 3 hr Skaink 2
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 12 hr LIfan 10,307
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••