United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I don't see how, but it's all good..... It's only my opinion that it was a terrible decision.... What's done is done.... Big blue will be fine hopefully....
Good morning GMEN and NFL fans all over the world...... It's NFL Sunday and week 4...... The New York Giants travel to Arrow Head to battle the Kansas City Chiefs.... Here are some keys for a Big Blue win.....

On offense, the offensive line has to protect Eli.... Poe and Jackson for the Chiefs have been beasts on the d line..... Baas and Snee are both out..... You can run on the Chiefs so Wilson and Jacobs.can have good games to take pressure off of Eli..... Cruz vs Flowers and Hakim vs Smith will be good matchup..... Eli has to watch the safety Berry..... He's a ball hawk..... Keep the turnovers down.....

On defense, defensive line has to generate some.pressure on Smith.... They know what he likes to do and they have beaten him before..... Gmen run defense has been great all year so they should slow down Charles...... Bowe and Avery have been consistent all year long.... Prince, Rolle, and Ross have to be on their games today to help keep the game close.....

So in conclusion, the GMEN must play their best game to get their 1st win of the season..... They have to keep the turnovers down and keep Eli on his feet..... I expect the Giants to play a good game but they come up short..... I hope and pray im wrong because I don't want to see them fall 0-4 on the season..... Chiefs 24 GMEN 21.... Please prove me wrong Big Blue.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Damn.... Early on I thought the GMEN were going.to prove me wrong, but them not doing the little things caught up to them..... Still can't believe they are 0-4..... Let's break this down......

The offense couldn't get much going especially after the early Cruz td..... Offensive line played better for the most part especially with 2 starters.out..... Running game wasn't there like I thought it would be..... It's tough to win like that.....

The defense was keeping them in the game..... Prince continued his great play..... Tuck was great, but JPP you can tell is still recovering from his back surgery..... I think in the 4 th they got a little tired from being on the field..... Overall they.played better.....

So the division is still up for grabs despite the 0-4 start.... It's going to be a dog fight all year long.... Still plenty of time left.... Next up for the GMEN are the Eagles at home.....
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Damn.... Early on I thought the GMEN were going.to prove me wrong, but them not doing the little things caught up to them..... Still can't believe they are 0-4..... Let's break this down......
The offense couldn't get much going especially after the early Cruz td..... Offensive line played better for the most part especially with 2 starters.out..... Running game wasn't there like I thought it would be..... It's tough to win like that.....
The defense was keeping them in the game..... Prince continued his great play..... Tuck was great, but JPP you can tell is still recovering from his back surgery..... I think in the 4 th they got a little tired from being on the field..... Overall they.played better.....
So the division is still up for grabs despite the 0-4 start.... It's going to be a dog fight all year long.... Still plenty of time left.... Next up for the GMEN are the Eagles at home.....
Stop it
Southern Giants fan

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it
That guy's ignorant why bother responding. This Giant team might be worse then some of the early 70 teams. Tampa and Jacksonville are the only two teams to have scored less and no one has come close to giving up more then the Giants, and the schedules been a cakewalk with the exception of Denver yet they get blown out week after week. They get back to NY this Sunday but they might as well be in Philly as half the tickets have already been sold to Eagle fans with the other half just coming to boo loudly. Philly might score 50 points against this defense and as bad as Philly's defense is the Giants may only get 20. This is going to be a long year and the worst part is they won't even get the 1st pick in the draft, which Reese would probably screw up anyway.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Where are all the g-men losers ? Very quiet in here BBBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Where are all the g-men losers ? Very quiet in here BBBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

which butt fumble do you like better??
JETS 4 LIFE

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Southern Giants fan wrote:
<quoted text>That guy's ignorant why bother responding. This Giant team might be worse then some of the early 70 teams. Tampa and Jacksonville are the only two teams to have scored less and no one has come close to giving up more then the Giants, and the schedules been a cakewalk with the exception of Denver yet they get blown out week after week. They get back to NY this Sunday but they might as well be in Philly as half the tickets have already been sold to Eagle fans with the other half just coming to boo loudly. Philly might score 50 points against this defense and as bad as Philly's defense is the Giants may only get 20. This is going to be a long year and the worst part is they won't even get the 1st pick in the draft, which Reese would probably screw up anyway.
The only ignorant person on here is you because you are no a Giants fan at all..... You are another proxy like the other morons that come on here to spew their nonsense..... Typical.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it
Come one Devil lol..... Im not giving up on them until they are eliminated.... Division is still wideopen and plenty of games left.... I know im to optimistic lol.....
reddevil76

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Come one Devil lol..... Im not giving up on them until they are eliminated.... Division is still wideopen and plenty of games left.... I know im to optimistic lol.....
just a little LOL

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Very quiet in here I thought they'd be talk about how Reese and Coughlin if they're not fired by then, will screw up the number 3 draft pick BBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Very quiet in here I thought they'd be talk about how Reese and Coughlin if they're not fired by then, will screw up the number 3 draft pick BBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA

hmm, who will the jets take with number 2?

recall last years comment? its gonna be a great season

6-10...

after Monday night, 2-3 and dropping like a rock...its just a matter of time till a simms saves the day...lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> The only ignorant person on here is you because you are no a Giants fan at all..... You are another proxy like the other morons that come on here to spew their nonsense..... Typical.....

beware north Carolina isps...usually those of fattie making believe he is a frustrated yank fan or giant fan

he has pulled this before...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

chris snee has a torn labrum...hip

most likely put on IR soon and open up a slot..

he also gave back some money

he will more then likely retire. one time all pro has been a huge part of the 2 super bowls..

lets also hope they use demonte moore the end from texas a bit more...
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
chris snee has a torn labrum...hip
most likely put on IR soon and open up a slot..
he also gave back some money
he will more then likely retire. one time all pro has been a huge part of the 2 super bowls..
lets also hope they use demonte moore the end from texas a bit more...
agreed demonte moore needs to play our pass rush has been pathetic...Jimi Giants need to beat the eagles still have five games to play in our division and we need to win them all. Gmen aren't dead yet but the grave is still being dug..Bad news about snee he is/will be missed..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> agreed demonte moore needs to play our pass rush has been pathetic...Jimi Giants need to beat the eagles still have five games to play in our division and we need to win them all. Gmen aren't dead yet but the grave is still being dug..Bad news about snee he is/will be missed..

good post don. snee was a huge part of the gmen success...I feel so bad for him to have both hips bad, those things tend to stay with you...

gmen need to win em all in the division..

moore has looked good when used...he can get to the passer...play the guy...
Southern Giants fan

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Finally some good news as Snee is finished maybe now they can start fixing the offensive line which is the worst in football. The Giants have so many glaring holes I don't know where to start but I'm sure Vick and company will find everyone of them on the defensive side Sunday, the Eagles will score as many as they can and won't stop. The fans will be restless booing from the opening kick-off and who can blame them ? After Sunday it might be time for one of the Maras to come out of the counrty club and start making changes , they can start with Reese then Coughlin then work down the food chain.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Finally some good news as Snee is finished maybe now they can start fixing the offensive line which is the worst in football. The Giants have so many glaring holes I don't know where to start but I'm sure Vick and company will find everyone of them on the defensive side Sunday, the Eagles will score as many as they can and won't stop. The fans will be restless booing from the opening kick-off and who can blame them ? After Sunday it might be time for one of the Maras to come out of the counrty club and start making changes , they can start with Reese then Coughlin then work down the food chain.

north Carolina isp, which this one has been seen prior...amazing how it found a topix site...

we know who you are dope...we see Weaverville in the yank talk back...same isp, same crap...

what a shock.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Good post. Up here in NY on the sports radio shows some callers are actually talking about a division title most are hung up on with the sound of 'next caller' being heard.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>just a little LOL
The numbers don't lie the g-men are without a doubt the worst team in the NFL.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The numbers don't lie the g-men are without a doubt the worst team in the NFL.

they rank 32nd??

say, whats a supposed jet exec doing in here?

too damn funny...

have you told the posters of your conviction yet??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min the Don 305,708
Why is ILAL such a dypshyt? (Dec '12) 8 min SAMPLE OF THE DYPSHYT 79
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Junket 305,081
Workers Go Wild for Staples' Penny Items 24 min Joe sal 1212 4
The Holy temple church of the lord jesus christ... (Mar '13) 26 min serenescene 148
best supoermarket in new york 29 min xmariox 9
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 38 min jimi-yank 48
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 hr Ed Norton 14,359
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 15 hr the real deal 10,207
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000