Another Times Square Attack Still Ver...

Another Times Square Attack Still Very Easy

Posted in the New York Forum

Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#1 May 4, 2013
I watch times square webcams a lot, and I've noticed one huge hole in their "security" there. I often see people pushing long, narrow carts, usually covered with a blue tarp. No one pays them any attention, really.

Gee, what a great place for a substantial bomb, huh? I reckon it could hold about 50 pressure cookers, right? Someone could roll one right past a cop, holler "Allah Ackbar!", and *BOOM* destroy all life in Times Square.

Anyone thought of this yet? Maybe they should.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#2 May 6, 2013
Just for the curiosity of it, I did a random estimate of how many people might die at about 8:?? on a Sunday evening in such an attack.

A screen shot, when cam is zoomed towards tkts, gave a count of 192 people. That doesn't count either sidewalk left or right, nor on top of tkts.

Based on that, it's not hard to understand that 300-350 people could die there, if the explosive was powerful enough.

Does the term "sitting ducks" mean anything? Who owns those large mystery carts? Who pushes them? Does anyone monitor them? Inquiring minds want to know.
Spooner

Jackson, MS

#3 May 6, 2013
Check the muslims on wellfare, that should narrow it down.

All jokes aside, i'm afraid the bombings in Boston, are a pattern of terrorism we will have more of.
God forbid.
Thieving Jew Lawyers

White Plains, NY

#4 May 6, 2013
Sayer wrote:
I watch times square webcams a lot, and I've noticed one huge hole in their "security" there. I often see people pushing long, narrow carts, usually covered with a blue tarp. No one pays them any attention, really.
Gee, what a great place for a substantial bomb, huh? I reckon it could hold about 50 pressure cookers, right? Someone could roll one right past a cop, holler "Allah Ackbar!", and *BOOM* destroy all life in Times Square.
Anyone thought of this yet? Maybe they should.
Thieving Jew Lawyers, who needs them?
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#5 May 6, 2013
Spooner wrote:
Check the muslims on wellfare, that should narrow it down.
All jokes aside, i'm afraid the bombings in Boston, are a pattern of terrorism we will have more of.
God forbid.

Not if we crack down on Islam we won't. That is always the bottom line; the common denominator. As long as people are stupid enough to blindly believe the lie that Islam is a "religion of peace", we are all doomed to suffer more atrocities. That is why I am (always) obliged to inform people of the facts around islam:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-v...

So, as long Islam goes unchallenged, EVERYONE looses some of their freedom because of it. Is that what you want?

Take, for example, the webcams I enjoy watching so much. It would be a very easy matter to direct an attack on Times Square, via cell phone and webcam. So, should we all loose our freedoms (webcams, etc.)? No. Likewise, should the "mystery cart pushing industry" (I'm sure 99.9% are law abiding) be strangled due to Muslim terrorists? No.

For those who can think beyond the ends of their noses: Genesis 16:12 Ishmael = Islam

Speaking of loosing freedoms to Muslim terrorists, during the Bosting bombing and subsequent manhunt, I was freely listening to it, live, on internet Boston police monitor. It was exciting and interesting to hear what was going on "on the front lines" so to speak.

As I was listening, I was watching the listener count grow exponentially, then, it was gone. I figured the server was overwhelmed and shut down. But, Noooo, they had intentionally shut it down because they feared that the criminals were listening to it on the internet!(someone was reported on a back porch with a laptop and a hoodie).

Therefore, due to a handful of devout Muslims, American liberties are lost.

In the meantime, if *I* were inclined as (devout) Muslims are to attack Times Square, I would definitely use one of those mystery push-carts to do it. Cheap, easy, substantial and unsuspected. Damn! That'll break the webcams!
Thieving Jew Lawyer

White Plains, NY

#6 May 6, 2013
Actually thieving Jews want to bring in Muslims into Western countries so that we feel threatened enough to go war with their enemies. Very clever. Sneaky Jews.

Muslims and Jews both got big noses.
Spooner

Jackson, MS

#7 May 6, 2013
Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if we crack down on Islam we won't. That is always the bottom line; the common denominator. As long as people are stupid enough to blindly believe the lie that Islam is a "religion of peace", we are all doomed to suffer more atrocities. That is why I am (always) obliged to inform people of the facts around islam:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-v...
So, as long Islam goes unchallenged, EVERYONE looses some of their freedom because of it. Is that what you want?
Take, for example, the webcams I enjoy watching so much. It would be a very easy matter to direct an attack on Times Square, via cell phone and webcam. So, should we all loose our freedoms (webcams, etc.)? No. Likewise, should the "mystery cart pushing industry" (I'm sure 99.9% are law abiding) be strangled due to Muslim terrorists? No.
For those who can think beyond the ends of their noses: Genesis 16:12 Ishmael = Islam
Speaking of loosing freedoms to Muslim terrorists, during the Bosting bombing and subsequent manhunt, I was freely listening to it, live, on internet Boston police monitor. It was exciting and interesting to hear what was going on "on the front lines" so to speak.
As I was listening, I was watching the listener count grow exponentially, then, it was gone. I figured the server was overwhelmed and shut down. But, Noooo, they had intentionally shut it down because they feared that the criminals were listening to it on the internet!(someone was reported on a back porch with a laptop and a hoodie).
Therefore, due to a handful of devout Muslims, American liberties are lost.
In the meantime, if *I* were inclined as (devout) Muslims are to attack Times Square, I would definitely use one of those mystery push-carts to do it. Cheap, easy, substantial and unsuspected. Damn! That'll break the webcams!
And who, my friend is going to crack down on islam, Barrack Obama, you got a prez who proudly carries a muslim name.
He is a muslim friendly president. Islamic jihad is not in his vocabulary. Hes needs to put the drones down, for now and concentrate on the home front.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#8 May 6, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
And who, my friend is going to crack down on islam, Barrack Obama, you got a prez who proudly carries a muslim name.
He is a muslim friendly president. Islamic jihad is not in his vocabulary. Hes needs to put the drones down, for now and concentrate on the home front.

Sorry, as much as I don't like Obama, I don't buy that. It's been shown time and time again that he's a "Christian" (not that that means much to a religious black). Bear in mind that there's a HUGE difference between a "religious" black person and a REAL Christian, first and formost is knowledge of Scripture, of which, Obama seems to be VOID.

Regardless of what policy might be at top levels, let's hope policy is more hands-on and realistic on the ground levels (Times Square, for example).

In the meantime, I still wonder what's in those carts, even when they are legit. I'm curious about it. What's in them? Who's sending them from where to where? Apparently, it's within walking distance, whatever it is. Frankly, it would make a good article, I think.
Spooner

Jackson, MS

#9 May 6, 2013
@Sayer
I didn't mean he was a muslim, I just said he was muslim friendly. I just hope the tragedy in Boston helped open some eyes to the many other potentials, that could be.
Since the terrorist claimed Times Square was on there list, I pray that security is beefed up, at ground level, as you suggested.
Sometimes policy comes from the top down, but i'm sure NYC is on its toes. The folks are the key, eyes open !!!
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#10 May 7, 2013
OIC. That's just his politician's way of accepting and embracing EVERYONE and EVERYTHING no matter how diametrically opposed those may be.

That's why I was sarcastic about their "beefed up security" there the day after the Boston bombing: nothing changed. Even now, it doesn't appear to be any different. Maybe I've seen a few more horses, but that's about it.

I don't know about NYC being on it's toes. Having watched it for a few years now, one thing I have learned is, New Yorkers are not very smart (thus the term "sitting ducks").

Not too long ago, there was an "art" object displayed there that was nothing short of a public drinking trough. It was a big fountain looking thing and people could come and dip and drink from it. Not wise at all.

That could have easily been used to contaminate thousands with who knows what. Luckily, Muslims habitually prove to be dumber than everyone.

Remember, it's not a matter of "IF", but WHEN. You can be certain that there will be other attacks. I just hope the cams hold up.

BTW, I wonder how much explosive Sponge Bob or Elmo could carry under that suit?

Sheesh! Who can you trust any more? It's looking like we citizens need to be like Chinese, or Russians, where everyone watches everyone all the time.
Spooner

Jackson, MS

#11 May 7, 2013
Sayer wrote:
OIC. That's just his politician's way of accepting and embracing EVERYONE and EVERYTHING no matter how diametrically opposed those may be.
That's why I was sarcastic about their "beefed up security" there the day after the Boston bombing: nothing changed. Even now, it doesn't appear to be any different. Maybe I've seen a few more horses, but that's about it.
I don't know about NYC being on it's toes. Having watched it for a few years now, one thing I have learned is, New Yorkers are not very smart (thus the term "sitting ducks").
Not too long ago, there was an "art" object displayed there that was nothing short of a public drinking trough. It was a big fountain looking thing and people could come and dip and drink from it. Not wise at all.
That could have easily been used to contaminate thousands with who knows what. Luckily, Muslims habitually prove to be dumber than everyone.
Remember, it's not a matter of "IF", but WHEN. You can be certain that there will be other attacks. I just hope the cams hold up.
BTW, I wonder how much explosive Sponge Bob or Elmo could carry under that suit?
Sheesh! Who can you trust any more? It's looking like we citizens need to be like Chinese, or Russians, where everyone watches everyone all the time.
You make great points, my friend.

The one about the Chinese, and Russians, it will take a few more bombings, and a few more years and we will be just like them, unfortunately.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#12 May 11, 2013
Bombings did that to them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 16 min Maude 20,343
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 35 min THrilLa 3,172
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 41 min THrilLa 1,589
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 47 min Bruddah Z 319,969
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 341,826
Take Down BUCKINGHAM PALACE 1 hr PlottmasterAM 2
Atlantic City Freeholders Day Of Reckoning 1 hr PlottmasterAM 2
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 15,171
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr jimi-yank 7,143
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 9 hr Guinness Drinker 5,713

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages