Romney isn't a real conservative

Romney isn't a real conservative

Posted in the New York Forum

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#1 Sep 15, 2012
This will be the excuse conservatives will give one minute after Obama wins his second term. It's so incredibly predictable.

Don't worry though righties. You will get to choose from Rand Paul, fatboy christie, and Jeb Bush in 2016
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
FFS- wrote:
This will be the excuse conservatives will give one minute after Obama wins his second term. It's so incredibly predictable.
Don't worry though righties. You will get to choose from Rand Paul, fatboy christie, and Jeb Bush in 2016
What you actually meant to say that one minute after Romney wins is that he stole the election from Obama.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#3 Sep 16, 2012
FFS- wrote:
This will be the excuse conservatives will give one minute after Obama wins his second term. It's so incredibly predictable.
Don't worry though righties. You will get to choose from Rand Paul, fatboy christie, and Jeb Bush in 2016
<Phhhhhrrrt>

The fact that an incumbent POTUS is even in a close fight says it all.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
<Phhhhhrrrt>
The fact that an incumbent POTUS is even in a close fight says it all.
LOL, its nice to see that repubs are even happy for a close race! PATHETIC

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#5 Sep 26, 2012
REPEAT AFTER ME:

"Romney lost because he isnt a real conservative, when we choose conservatives we win"

These will be the exact words from the pedophile Limbaugh's mouth!
FFS-

Hollis Center, ME

#6 Nov 6, 2012
These will be Limbaugh's words tomorrow
About Time

New York, NY

#7 Nov 6, 2012
FFS- wrote:
These will be Limbaugh's words tomorrow
That and the corrupt liberal media. BWWWWAAAAAA!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

4 MORE YEARS!!!!
all the time

Bronx, NY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
He never was.
Romney the worst

Bronx, NY

#10 Nov 23, 2012
He's not real at anything.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#11 Nov 24, 2012
He was the real republican candidate

Can you say 332-206?
Romney the worst

Bronx, NY

#12 Nov 24, 2012
FFS- wrote:
He was the real republican candidate
Can you say 332-206?
I'll say.
Really

Bronx, NY

#13 Nov 28, 2012
No he's not, he's a flip flopper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min jimi-yank 338,901
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 14 min Princess Hey 18,377
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min weaponX 315,264
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 32 min the don 6,562
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr Ricky D 6,625
News Geraldo&#x27;s Selective Fairness (Nov '12) 1 hr Tex- 8
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,041
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr friend of anthonys 4,618

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages