Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

Full story: Newsday

President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs.

Comments (Page 5,473)

Showing posts 109,441 - 109,460 of109,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Who from the White House lied for political purposes to Congress and the American People about what happened there and why, joe, and what lies exactly did they tell?
<quoted text>
Who from the White House lied for political purposes to Congress and the American People about what happened there and why, joe, and what lies exactly did they tell?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Another juvenile partisan tantrum, joe?
What were the lies? The lies are now clear, and on the public record backed by sworn testimony before Congress, joe.
The Obama White House knowingly LIED to the American people and the Congress for weeks that the Benghazi attack was a spontaneous demonstration over an inflammatory video, to protect their "we did what Bush failed to do, we got Bin Laden, AQ is no more, Mission Accomplished" campaign line and win an election.
As I've advised you before - grow up and get over it.
You've just become a creep, huh? Here's the clear lies your conspiracy fevered brain keeps vomiting out:

David H. Petraeus, the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told lawmakers on Friday that classified intelligence reports revealed that the deadly assault on the American diplomatic mission in Libya was a terrorist attack, but that the administration refrained from saying it suspected that the perpetrators of the attack were Al Qaeda affiliates and sympathizers to avoid tipping off the groups.

There was a CIA mission in Benghazi you seditious jerk.

"we did what Bush failed to do, we got Bin Laden, AQ is no more, Mission Accomplished" Where'd you get this quote, liar? From out of your azs.
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Another juvenile partisan tantrum, joe?
What were the lies? The lies are now clear, and on the public record backed by sworn testimony before Congress, joe.
The Obama White House knowingly LIED to the American people and the Congress for weeks that the Benghazi attack was a spontaneous demonstration over an inflammatory video, to protect their "we did what Bush failed to do, we got Bin Laden, AQ is no more, Mission Accomplished" campaign line and win an election.
As I've advised you before - grow up and get over it.
Trying to compare other attacks to Benghazi is comparing apples to oranges, and just represents more spin by defenders of this Administration. Those other attacks were over quickly, unlike Benghazi, which lasted for hours during which nothing was done to send aid to those under attack.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to compare other attacks to Benghazi is comparing apples to oranges, and just represents more spin by defenders of this Administration. Those other attacks were over quickly, unlike Benghazi, which lasted for hours during which nothing was done to send aid to those under attack.
Oh so glad of your eyewitness report. Not a bit of skepticism in any of you righties posts. Ignorant fox followers. The only difference is you simpletons can't project all the screwed up facial gyrations and drama that the non-stop fox hustlers act out.

And of course you can't compare the Bush era attacks because that would be too logical and fair. I notice the embassy deaths under Bush are okay with you and the fact that they weren't prevented because....why again?

And let's ignore the original 9/11 slaughter that Bush was warned about but ignored allowing 3,000 to die. You disgusting thugs. Enemies of America, everyone of you fascist righty bootjacks.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

More magical thinking fantasies from the right:

CHARLOTTE, N.C.-- The sign in front of Kennedy Charter School on Sharon Road West announces the school is reaching for success. But last year’s school report card issued by the state labels the school “low performing.”

But the non-profit charity that runs the school pays its top administrator $187,000 a year and paid his wife more than $120,000 a year. Taxpayers paid more than $2.4 million last year for students to attend the public charter, but it’s up to the non-profit’s board how the administrators are paid.

Rev. Dr. Fred Grosse is the president of Elon Homes for Children, which oversees Kennedy Charter. When asked how the school defined success, Grosse answered,“The ultimate success for us is that a child gets a high school diploma.”

But as children work through elementary school toward that diploma, he said “the ultimate success is that you’re at grade level. Period.”

Last year fewer than half the students at Kennedy Charter were on grade level.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just become a creep, huh? Here's the clear lies your conspiracy fevered brain keeps vomiting out:
David H. Petraeus, the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told lawmakers on Friday that classified intelligence reports revealed that the deadly assault on the American diplomatic mission in Libya was a terrorist attack, but that the administration refrained from saying it suspected that the perpetrators of the attack were Al Qaeda affiliates and sympathizers to avoid tipping off the groups.
There was a CIA mission in Benghazi you seditious jerk.
"we did what Bush failed to do, we got Bin Laden, AQ is no more, Mission Accomplished" Where'd you get this quote, liar? From out of your azs.
Your incredibly lame and desperate partisan attempt at defending what is now obvious to all Americans - including the MSM who have finally been shamed into actually covering the story truly and factually - that this was a blatant Obama Admin political cover-up to kick the can out beyond the election and then fast-talk their way out of then, requires no rebuttal.

It fails flat on its face.

If it walks like a duck, son, and quacks like a duck - it's a duck.

Sedition against a corrupt, lying, and traitorous mob that's perverting the White House is a patriotic duty, my little College of Marin slacker permanent sophomore ...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so glad of your eyewitness report. Not a bit of skepticism in any of you righties posts. Ignorant fox followers. The only difference is you simpletons can't project all the screwed up facial gyrations and drama that the non-stop fox hustlers act out.
And of course you can't compare the Bush era attacks because that would be too logical and fair. I notice the embassy deaths under Bush are okay with you and the fact that they weren't prevented because....why again?
And let's ignore the original 9/11 slaughter that Bush was warned about but ignored allowing 3,000 to die. You disgusting thugs. Enemies of America, everyone of you fascist righty bootjacks.
DEFLECT!! DEFLECT!! DEFLECT!! More desperate lame-ness.

The issue is White House LIES!! COVER-UP!! POLITICAL CORRUPTION!! Not to mention an AWOL Incompetent-in-Chief thru the whole affair while Americans were being murdered.

Try to stay on it.

Or - just wise up and quit digging yourself and your lib prog hero into a bigger hole - which you are doing with every one of your foolish lame-azz posts. Quit digging and put down the shovel. I'm embarrassed for you.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is White House LIES!! COVER-UP!! POLITICAL CORRUPTION!! Not to mention an AWOL Incompetent-in-Chief thru the whole affair while Americans were being murdered.
Try to stay on it.
Or - just wise up and quit digging yourself and your lib prog hero into a bigger hole - which you are doing with every one of your foolish lame-azz posts. Quit digging and put down the shovel. I'm embarrassed for you.
Laughing, we are, at you and your anger and frustration - a true reflection of the right wing nut mind. Wipe the foam off teddy-boy,(yep, that's a thing) and grow up. You just give your whole rabid, fascist limited mindlessness away with every post, don't you? Can't help it I guess.

But you do so thoroughly expose how the conservative brain operates. Pure fear and loathing as you lap up all things fox and re-spew so readily. Keep it up, keep proving my point. No one has determined anything except you hypocrites in your own minds.

Hey teddy, send us link of all the proof you imagine. And since that won't be happening why not in the meantime run along back to fox for further instructions. Parasite.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing, we are, at you and your anger and frustration - a true reflection of the right wing nut mind. Wipe the foam off teddy-boy,(yep, that's a thing) and grow up. You just give your whole rabid, fascist limited mindlessness away with every post, don't you? Can't help it I guess.
But you do so thoroughly expose how the conservative brain operates. Pure fear and loathing as you lap up all things fox and re-spew so readily. Keep it up, keep proving my point. No one has determined anything except you hypocrites in your own minds.
Hey teddy, send us link of all the proof you imagine. And since that won't be happening why not in the meantime run along back to fox for further instructions. Parasite.
Abject Marin stoner Barbara Boxer lib prog toolbox rubbish. Pure ad hom - devoid of any critical thought, fact, or argument. Nothing requiring any response.

My facts are now on the public record, backed up by testimony given before Congress under oath. Put down the choom and look 'em up yourself, slacker.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Abject Marin stoner Barbara Boxer lib prog toolbox rubbish. Pure ad hom - devoid of any critical thought, fact, or argument. Nothing requiring any response.
My facts are now on the public record, backed up by testimony given before Congress under oath. Put down the choom and look 'em up yourself, slacker.
You keep saying that same old shlt over and over again. The reality is you did it again. You just can't help yourself, can you?

"My facts are now...." You guys all suffer from that right wing syndrome known as "My Facts". Fantasy beliefs pushed out as facts. And you all live your life in the stove-piped Fox universe where nothing gets in but foxtalk. Everyone of your fantasy beliefs are exact regurgitations of every fox talking point.

Oh, and the personal attacks - those are hilarious, useful only in exposing your increasingly fanatic conservatism. Keep it up my little "fact man" as it is seemingly your only outlet for self-importance.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

From one of the few remaining sane Republicans with actual knowledge of what he speaks:

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates told CBS News that Republican lawmakers who are blasting President Barack Obama’s administration for failing to take military action during last September’s surprise attacks in Benghazi have a “cartoonish” view of the military.

“I listened to the testimony of [Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta] and [Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey],” Gates explained to CBS host Bob Schieffer in an interview that aired on Sunday.“And, frankly, had I been in the job at the time, I think my decisions would have been just as theirs were.”

“We don’t have a ready force standing by in the Middle East — despite all the turmoil that’s going on — with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. And so, getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible.”

He continued:“And, frankly, I’ve heard,‘Why didn’t you just fly a fighter jet over and try and scare them with the noise or something?’ Well, given the number of surface to air missiles that have disappeared from [former Libya dictator Muammar] Gaddafi’s arsenals, I would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft, over Benghazi under those circumstances.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/12/gates-b...
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

An example of stupid conservatives "My Facts" thinking leads to the American public subsidizing the below living wages of corporate thievery:

"As Mother’s Day approached, Charlene Fletcher, mother of two, found herself occupied with the needs of other families, attending to the crush of shoppers last week at the Walmart in Pasadena, Calif., where she works.

On Mother’s Day itself, she would be in the store, making sure shoppers had one last chance to pick up a heart pendant or a personalized mug for mom. For the past four years, Fletcher has had to work every Mother's Day, along with every New Year's Eve, and nearly every weekend.

Like many employees at Walmart, the largest private employer in the United States, Fletcher is required to work whenever the company needs her, which almost always means spending weekends and holidays at the store.

Yet even as she makes available most of her working hours, she earns so little that she has to rely on government assistance to feed her kids. For Fletcher, 32, motherhood is not merely something to celebrate one day a year: it's the status that qualifies her for the federal Women, Infants and Children program, which provides mothers with vouchers that they can exchange for milk and fresh produce."

Stupid Republican Economics (SRE)
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to stay on it.
Nixon was forced to resign because of the coverup of a third rate burglary in which no one died. Yet libs like the Bay area loon have no problem with the lies and evasions of this Administration in a coverup of the circumstances surrounding an attack that killed 4 Americans, including our ambassador to Libya. Very hypocritical to say the least.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon was forced to resign because of the coverup of a third rate burglary in which no one died. Yet libs like the Bay area loon have no problem with the lies and evasions of this Administration in a coverup of the circumstances surrounding an attack that killed 4 Americans, including our ambassador to Libya. Very hypocritical to say the least.
Yup, another doofus right winger checking in with hatred and prejudice so ingrained they can't see the difference between Nixon covering up a crime that he and his administration initiated in order to do wrong and Benghazi. No wonder fox is losing audience, stupidity is not a productive evolutionary trait. Ta ta.
nac

Southold, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Another post from the right wing fringe. I don't say anything supportive of the left. Living in a world of bat-shlt, tea party worship as you do, I'm not surprised that you've hallucinated that I've posted anything here that you can find or quote supportive of the left. So, my dense little troglodyte, show me the applause that you've imagined (lied) that I've been posting.
My self-appointed task, in your case, is to point out that you aren't anything but a right wing booster pretending to be "objective" and critical of both parties. Except that 90% of your postings are bat-shlt right-wing hypocrisy straight from the WSJ, Fox, Rush, etc., ad nauseam.
Dummy... When the Republicans are relevant in any way and start calling stand-down orders while Americans are being killed then telling lies about it all... I'll be the FIRST to criticize them.

But it's the democrats telling the military to stand down while Americans are being killed and lying about it NOW.

I UNDERSTAND that Bush's administration was bad, but talking about Rumsfeld & Cheney's lunacy isn't relevant TODAY. Obama & Clinton's is relevant TODAY.

Grow up. Then WAKE UP!
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy... When the Republicans are relevant in any way and start calling stand-down orders while Americans are being killed then telling lies about it all... I'll be the FIRST to criticize them.
But it's the democrats telling the military to stand down while Americans are being killed and lying about it NOW.
I UNDERSTAND that Bush's administration was bad, but talking about Rumsfeld & Cheney's lunacy isn't relevant TODAY. Obama & Clinton's is relevant TODAY.
Grow up. Then WAKE UP!
Your shallow thinking is why the Republican party is coming unhinged. You are the type they target. Someone so un-educated, so dense that you can't do anything but repeat the foxnews line that Bush and Cheney are irrelevant to today's mess in the mid-east. That you can't or refuse to see the hypocrisy in such statements. That you don't or can't see how the Republican majority in the House spends ALL it's time trying to decimate and destroy our American government by any means at hand.

Your ignorance of the Accountability Review Board's report is only compounded by you and your party's despicable escalation of attacks and suspicion of every person who doesn't agree with you.

In the real world two views of an incident would not be grounds to accuse the other party of lying. The Republican's and you by inference are going batshlt, accusing EVERYBODY of lying, now even including the CIA and our military leadership. Your desperation is becoming visibly psychotic and, if you and your traitorous "leaders" continue to attack our (the majority of the American people's) government for the obviously political damage you hope to inflict, you wreck all chances of fixing the problems we need to fix merely for the benefit of a pure power grab by a Republican leadership that doesn't know any other way to get power.

And don't even have any suspicion of a party that declares that sees government as the enemy unless their running it.

You and them care nothing about the people of this country only yourself and the destruction of Barack Obama. That's it, that's all you brown shirt thugs post on this forum.

So now, Mr Objective, go back and remind us all how Bush lying to get us into war in Iraq, killing hundreds of thousands of people isn't relevant.

Remind us again, please, how Bush ignoring warnings of an impending Al Qaeda attack in our country causing 3,000 deaths isn't relevant.

Remind us again how Al Qaeda had no presence in Iraq before the 2003 U.S. invasion. But a new organization, known as Al Qaeda in Iraq, has since formed and has attacked U.S. and Iraqi forces, and wages regular attacks on Iraqi civilians. Additionally, by 2013, AQI has spread offshoots and technical know-how to Syria, Jordan, and Libya. And that this isn't relevant.

Remind us again how Iraq became a "front" in the war on terrorism, a front that George Bush created and that that isn't relevant.

Remind us again how George Bush and the Republican Party said they weren't interested in catching and killing the leader of Al Qaeda that isn't relevant.

You are a mindless twit just like all the rest of the right wing storm troopers. Dedicating your energies to destroying Barack Obama instead of leading the way to solutions to our many challenges.

Every issue you've brought to this forum is a foxnews talking point attack on Barack Obama. Every one. Minion.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that same old shlt over and over again. The reality is you did it again. You just can't help yourself, can you?
"My facts are now...." You guys all suffer from that right wing syndrome known as "My Facts". Fantasy beliefs pushed out as facts. And you all live your life in the stove-piped Fox universe where nothing gets in but foxtalk. Everyone of your fantasy beliefs are exact regurgitations of every fox talking point.
Oh, and the personal attacks - those are hilarious, useful only in exposing your increasingly fanatic conservatism. Keep it up my little "fact man" as it is seemingly your only outlet for self-importance.
Whine and deflect, little Alinskyite, whine.

The facts remain on the public record in sworn testimony before Congress.

And as for your favorite mindless reactionary "FOX!! spew? Long past its discrd-by date. Why lookee here:

"For a long time, it seemed like the idea of a coverup was just a Republican obsession. But now there is something to it."

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...

Oh, lookee there. Oh, dear. Oh, my. Not Fox at all, is it. Nothing you could remotely label as 'reichwing' at all, in fact.

THE NEW YORKER MAGAZINE. Paragon of eastern progressive intellectual thought.

Yes, there is something to it. There always was. So suck on that.

As usual, nothing of reason or substance in your partisan spew requiring any further response.

Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
“We don’t have a ready force standing by in the Middle East — despite all the turmoil that’s going on — with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. And so, getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible.”
These is room for debate on this wholly separate and reprehensible aspect of the Obama administration's rank incompetence, irresponsibility, and epic failure in Benghazi.

This first and most obvious question being why WEREN'T these forces on the highest state of readiness to deploy on the anniversary on 9/11 in the face of the intel and actual threat exposures they had in front of them?

But we'll get around to that in due course now as well, once the more serious issue of lying to Congress and the People in a political cover-up is adequately addressed and sanctions imposed on those truly responsible for this treason and corruption.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
An example of stupid conservatives "My Facts" thinking bla bla blaaaaah....

Yet more, and even lamer, Alinskyite desperation to DEFLECT!! DEFLECT!! DEFLECT!! SNIPPED
Stay on topic, joe.

Americans DIED. Obama went to HIDE. His politically corrupt mob LIED.

"We got OBL!! Mission Accomplished!"
nac

Southold, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your shallow thinking is why the Republican party is coming unhinged. You are the type they target. Someone so un-educated, so dense that you can't do anything but repeat the foxnews line that Bush and Cheney are irrelevant to today's mess in the mid-east. That you can't or refuse to see the hypocrisy in such statements. That you don't or can't see how the Republican majority in the House spends ALL it's time trying to decimate and destroy our American government by any means at hand.
Your ignorance of the Accountability Review Board's report is only compounded by you and your party's despicable escalation of attacks and suspicion of every person who doesn't agree with you.
In the real world two views of an incident would not be grounds to accuse the other party of lying. The Republican's and you by inference are going batshlt, accusing EVERYBODY of lying, now even including the CIA and our military leadership. Your desperation is becoming visibly psychotic and, if you and your traitorous "leaders" continue to attack our (the majority of the American people's) government for the obviously political damage you hope to inflict, you wreck all chances of fixing the problems we need to fix merely for the benefit of a pure power grab by a Republican leadership that doesn't know any other way to get power.
And don't even have any suspicion of a party that declares that sees government as the enemy unless their running it.
You and them care nothing about the people of this country only yourself and the destruction of Barack Obama. That's it, that's all you brown shirt thugs post on this forum.
So now, Mr Objective, go back and remind us all how Bush lying to get us into war in Iraq, killing hundreds of thousands of people isn't relevant.
Remind us again, please, how Bush ignoring warnings of an impending Al Qaeda attack in our country causing 3,000 deaths isn't relevant.
Remind us again how Al Qaeda had no presence in Iraq before the 2003 U.S. invasion. But a new organization, known as Al Qaeda in Iraq, has since formed and has attacked U.S. and Iraqi forces, and wages regular attacks on Iraqi civilians. Additionally, by 2013, AQI has spread offshoots and technical know-how to Syria, Jordan, and Libya. And that this isn't relevant.
Remind us again how Iraq became a "front" in the war on terrorism, a front that George Bush created and that that isn't relevant.
Remind us again how George Bush and the Republican Party said they weren't interested in catching and killing the leader of Al Qaeda that isn't relevant.
You are a mindless twit just like all the rest of the right wing storm troopers. Dedicating your energies to destroying Barack Obama instead of leading the way to solutions to our many challenges.
Every issue you've brought to this forum is a foxnews talking point attack on Barack Obama. Every one. Minion.
Bush lied about the WMD's in Iraq. Obama lied about Benghazi.

I don't think lies about either are acceptable. You think Bush's lies are bad and Obama's lies are acceptable....and I'm the shallow thinker. Duly noted. We're done here.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine and deflect, little Alinskyite, whine.
The facts remain on the public record in sworn testimony before Congress.
And as for your favorite mindless reactionary "FOX!! spew? Long past its discrd-by date. Why lookee here:
"For a long time, it seemed like the idea of a coverup was just a Republican obsession. But now there is something to it."
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...
Oh, lookee there. Oh, dear. Oh, my. Not Fox at all, is it. Nothing you could remotely label as 'reichwing' at all, in fact.
THE NEW YORKER MAGAZINE. Paragon of eastern progressive intellectual thought.
Yes, there is something to it. There always was. So suck on that.
As usual, nothing of reason or substance in your partisan spew requiring any further response.
The reality is the world is a messy place and only right wing geriatrics like you would be unable to realize that. The hypocrisy coming from you guys is phenomenal. I've tried to point out the errors of your hive thinking but I'm beginning to think you're just to far gone.

The glee in your writing is so self-incriminating I'd have thought you'd want to have toned it down a bit, just to appear more rational.

Just another bankrupt Republican fishing for something to attack Obama with. It wouldn't even be so bad if your whipped little party could do something else at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 109,441 - 109,460 of109,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
paul ryan’s republican budget 4 min Opinion 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Cult of Reason 64,891
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 24 min jimi-yank 301,955
REVENGE on the lower class come Election Day 25 min WAKE UP TAXPAYERS 3
Hillary Clinton in 2016! (Dec '12) 29 min HangUpAndDrive 145
Bloomberg 35 min Nancy 1
Americans should change their date system 36 min HangUpAndDrive 5
•••

Freeze Watch for New York County was issued at April 16 at 10:15AM EDT

•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating