Comments
1 - 20 of 1,764 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
First Prev
of 89
Next Last
A ReaL American

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2009
"The Obama Bush"

Airplanes crashed into the the twin towers on Bush's watch killing 3,000.
Obama did it.

The levees broke on 8/29(katrina) killing an unknown amount of people.
Obama did it.

The war in Iraq started by Bush lies and close to 5,0000 Americans are dead.
Obama did it.

Bush gave his blessings for fat cat ceo's, and cfo's to run wild and causing unemployment to rise.
Obama did it.

The meltdown on Wall Street and the high amounts of taxpayer's money used for bailout under Bush's watch which is screwimg the country up.
Obama did it.

Everything that Bush did and got this country messed up.
Obama did it.

An Ode to Bush.
Zero Comments

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2009
A ReaL American wrote:
"The Obama Bush"
Airplanes crashed into the the twin towers on Bush's watch killing 3,000.
Obama did it.
The levees broke on 8/29(katrina) killing an unknown amount of people.
Obama did it.
The war in Iraq started by Bush lies and close to 5,0000 Americans are dead.
Obama did it.
Bush gave his blessings for fat cat ceo's, and cfo's to run wild and causing unemployment to rise.
Obama did it.
The meltdown on Wall Street and the high amounts of taxpayer's money used for bailout under Bush's watch which is screwimg the country up.
Obama did it.
Everything that Bush did and got this country messed up.
Obama did it.
An Ode to Bush.
Nicely done.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 28, 2009
A ReaL American wrote:
"The Obama Bush"
Airplanes crashed into the the twin towers on Bush's watch killing 3,000.
Obama did it.
The levees broke on 8/29(katrina) killing an unknown amount of people.
Obama did it.
The war in Iraq started by Bush lies and close to 5,0000 Americans are dead.
Obama did it.
Bush gave his blessings for fat cat ceo's, and cfo's to run wild and causing unemployment to rise.
Obama did it.
The meltdown on Wall Street and the high amounts of taxpayer's money used for bailout under Bush's watch which is screwimg the country up.
Obama did it.
Everything that Bush did and got this country messed up.
Obama did it.
An Ode to Bush.
That will be the revisionist series of events.
Jack Johnson

Yonkers, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be the revisionist series of events.
AGREE
side show

Mocksville, NC

#6 Mar 29, 2009
Don't worry Mr Bush,only time will tell
that the country you kept safe is going to hell.
Obama says he's can fix this economic woe,he's gettin' help from his ho.
She's plantin' a garden so we all can eat,
that will get this country back on its feet.
Maybe Obama doesn't know what happened,he should have stayed on the block smokin' crack and dappin'.
Jack Johnson

Yonkers, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2009
side show wrote:
Don't worry Mr Bush,only time will tell
that the country you kept safe is going to hell.
Obama says he's can fix this economic woe,he's gettin' help from his ho.
She's plantin' a garden so we all can eat,
that will get this country back on its feet.
Maybe Obama doesn't know what happened,he should have stayed on the block smokin' crack and dappin'.
Bush was on coke. meth and alcohol so Obama is an upgrade
side show

Mocksville, NC

#8 Mar 29, 2009
Jack Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was on coke. meth and alcohol so Obama is an upgrade
He one upped Bush.BO was involve in murder,smoked crack,no experience,non american,etc.....
spring door

Glen Cove, NY

#9 Mar 29, 2009
I look forward to watching Jorge Boosch, the greatest president the Mexicans ever had, do the air dance at the Hague International Court.
www.truthtellers.org
side show

Mocksville, NC

#10 Mar 30, 2009
spring door wrote:
I look forward to watching Jorge Boosch, the greatest president the Mexicans ever had, do the air dance at the Hague International Court.
www.truthtellers.org
Don't worry barry,uncle osama will spank those stupid americans again for you.Just call me when you want me to hit them.Botox joe said maybe within 6 mos.
Zero Comments

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Mar 30, 2009
side show wrote:
<quoted text>He one upped Bush.BO was involve in murder,smoked crack,no experience,non american,etc.....
Go ask the 4,000 families who lost loved ones in Iraq.

Go ask the 20,000 army personnel who lost an arm or a leg.

Go ask the 4,000 families who lost loved ones on 9/11.
Please Help

New Rochelle, NY

#12 Mar 30, 2009
"Bring a President o'bama to Work Day", Wednesday, April 1, 2009 is a great opportunity to show someone who has NEVER been in the work force what it is like to WORK FOR A LIVING.

Maybe you can put him in a 14 hour a day job as a Wall Street Trader's Assistant, or maybe lugging a line of Hose up 12 flights of stairs with the FDNY.

Actual workplace experience can really build Character, Understanding, and a sense of Direction that is surely needed if you are going to be reading off a Teleprompter or lambasting Disabled Children on Late Night TV.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Mar 30, 2009
Zero Comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask the 4,000 families who lost loved ones in Iraq.
Go ask the 20,000 army personnel who lost an arm or a leg.
Go ask the 4,000 families who lost loved ones on 9/11.
Well put.
side show

Mocksville, NC

#15 Mar 30, 2009
Zero Comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask the 4,000 families who lost loved ones in Iraq.
Go ask the 20,000 army personnel who lost an arm or a leg.
Go ask the 4,000 families who lost loved ones on 9/11.
And what branch of the military did you serve in?
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

#16 Mar 30, 2009
A ReaL American wrote:
"The Obama Bush"
Airplanes crashed into the the twin towers on Bush's watch killing 3,000.
Obama did it.
The levees broke on 8/29(katrina) killing an unknown amount of people.
Obama did it.
The war in Iraq started by Bush lies and close to 5,0000 Americans are dead.
Obama did it.
Bush gave his blessings for fat cat ceo's, and cfo's to run wild and causing unemployment to rise.
Obama did it.
The meltdown on Wall Street and the high amounts of taxpayer's money used for bailout under Bush's watch which is screwimg the country up.
Obama did it.
Everything that Bush did and got this country messed up.
Obama did it.
An Ode to Bush.
Ha , HAA !

How'd ya get your hands on the FOX News Talking Points ?

The FOX News Lobotomy Recipients will be all lost and confused by your post. They'll think their TV's are ON !

LMAO !
Pfluger the Union Monkey

Boston, MA

#17 Mar 30, 2009
Ed Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha , HAA !
How'd ya get your hands on the FOX News Talking Points ?
The FOX News Lobotomy Recipients will be all lost and confused by your post. They'll think their TV's are ON !
LMAO !
Uh, uh, ahhhh, uh, ah, Ed, I, uh, ah, think I, I, I, know what, uh, you, ahhhhh, mean:

&fe ature=PlayList&p=1540499CE B6A991A&playnext=1&pla ynext_from=PL&index=19
side show

Mocksville, NC

#18 Mar 30, 2009
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, uh, ahhhh, uh, ah, Ed, I, uh, ah, think I, I, I, know what, uh, you, ahhhhh, mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MyW9e5QdWxkXX&feature=Pla yList&p=1540499CEB6A991A &playnext=1&playnext_f rom=PL&index=19
I did't know that Porky Pig was elected.
Pit Bull owner

North Bergen, NJ

#21 Mar 30, 2009
Jack Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was on coke. meth and alcohol so Obama is an upgrade
b/u/l/l/s/h/i/t

you could never be a fraction of the man Jack Johnson was
what an insult to a great man
Zero Comments

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Mar 31, 2009
side show wrote:
<quoted text>And what branch of the military did you serve in?
What does that have to do with anything?
Just Saying

United States

#23 Mar 31, 2009
Zero Comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask the 4,000 families who lost loved ones in Iraq.
Go ask the 20,000 army personnel who lost an arm or a leg.
Go ask the 4,000 families who lost loved ones on 9/11.
How many died in Rwanda? Bosnia? The first World Trade Center bombing? At Waco? The Khobar Towers attack? The African Embassy bombings? Aboard the USS Cole?

Regarding your figures, the only numbers that are even close are the number of troops who have died in Iraq.

According to the Defense Department, as of today at 10 am, the U.S. military has lost 3,425 killed in action in Operation Iraqi Freedom since March 19, 2003. Another 839 died as a result of non-hostile activity (accidents, sickness), for a total of 4,264 (which averages out to just under 2 deaths per day from all causes in 6 years). 17,439 have been wounded in action and returned to duty within 72 hours, while 13,714 were wounded in action and didn't return to duty in 72 hours.

The figures for Operation Enduring Freedom (including Afghanistan and elsewhere) are 448 killed in action, and 221 who died as a result of non-hostile causes in the past 7 years. 967 were wounded and returned to duty within 72 hours, while 1,787 were wounded and not returned to duty with 72 hours.

Approximately 2,952 were killed on 9/11 at the World Trade Center, and 179 at the Pentagaon, plus those aboard Flight 77, which means approximately 3,200 were killed in the 9/11 attacks.

In summary:

- 4,264 U.S. military deaths from all causes in Iraq since March 19, 2003;

- 13,714 wounded who didn't return to duty within 72 hours (many came back after a few days, weeks or months, others more seriously wounded were discharged). No way "20,000 army personnel lost an arm or a leg", as you claim;

- A total of approximately 3,200 were killed on 9/11, not 4,000.

Next time do some research, instead of making things up.
side show

Advance, NC

#24 Mar 31, 2009
Zero Comments wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with anything?
Just a guess,but the people that cry the most about the loss of life are always the one riding on the tails of others for the freedoms they think are free and someone else's job to do.In short, Bush took the fight to the mid-east and not here.Those 4000+brave Americans gave thier life,and god knows how many back here they saved since 9/11.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 89
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 17 min SKYWALKER 10,349
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr 40ish 9,887
The Roseto Effect - EVERYONE read this! (Jan '11) 3 hr Hip 5
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 305,467
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 hr Candy4Me 9,395
If Rappers Believe in "Don't Shoot" why do so m... 8 hr Culture Auditor 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 hr Fumamchu in Hawaii 307,473
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••