“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#1 Oct 18, 2011
I'm not leaving until everybody starts paying attention and gets themselves some F&P !!!

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Tap San in LIC wrote:
I'm not leaving until everybody starts paying attention and gets themselves some F&P !!!
Call me when they start passing out the MacBooks.
I think you're going to be here for a while...

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#3 Oct 19, 2011
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
<quoted text>Call me when they start passing out the MacBooks.
I think you're going to be here for a while...
How true, it feels like an eternity already.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#4 Oct 20, 2011
Tap San in LIC wrote:
I'm not leaving until everybody starts paying attention and gets themselves some F&P !!!
I noticed the judges never leave (sigh)
plottmasteram

Sayville, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2011
Where's the bathroom around here?
Say the Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 20, 2011
plottmasteram wrote:
Where's the bathroom around here?
Just pick any cop car.

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#7 Oct 20, 2011
We need to change Topix, the whole thing is broken man, 1% of the posters control 95% of the posts!!
Jenn Ration X

West Islip, NY

#8 Oct 20, 2011
gimme mine and yours too!

yeah, yeah, yeah, get a job you spoiled little phux. Your grandparents staged the sit-ins, those days are gone.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#9 Oct 20, 2011
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed the judges never leave (sigh)
We'll take care of them too!

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#10 Oct 20, 2011
Al Kahalik wrote:
We need to change Topix, the whole thing is broken man, 1% of the posters control 95% of the posts!!
Yes, the posts must be equitably spread amongst all, I believe we've earned it.

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#11 Oct 21, 2011
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the posts must be equitably spread amongst all, I believe we've earned it.
Good, I'm glad you feel that way. You have too many posts, give me some of yours, it's only fair.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#12 Oct 21, 2011
Let's march on Rosie O'Donnell's house!!!

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#13 Oct 21, 2011
Thanks for the judge-its. I was just checking to see if anyone was thinking.

We love Rosie; let's stay as far away from her as we can.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#14 Oct 21, 2011
Al Kahalik wrote:
<quoted text>Good, I'm glad you feel that way. You have too many posts, give me some of yours, it's only fair.
Ahem, excuse me, I believe you have too many, I've earned the right to yours, I went to college!!!

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#15 Oct 24, 2011
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem, excuse me, I believe you have too many, I've earned the right to yours, I went to college!!!
I can see that, I'm still in school, and when I get out, I better have 14,000 posts too.
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 24, 2011
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem, excuse me, I believe you have too many, I've earned the right to yours, I went to college!!!
Speaking of college....who's gonna pay my college loans? Me? ME?

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#17 Oct 24, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of college....who's gonna pay my college loans? Me? ME?
When the gov't finishes paying off my mortgage then they'll pay off your college loan. Get in line.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#18 Oct 24, 2011
Al Kahalik wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that, I'm still in school, and when I get out, I better have 14,000 posts too.
We shouldn't expect you to settle for anything less, kukdos.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#19 Oct 25, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of college....who's gonna pay my college loans? Me? ME?
once i cash in my profits from the auto company stocks i bought at penny low prices (before the bailout), i'll float you acouple of bucks to help pay off your loans...the profits i made from buying other peoples homes at foreclosures prices belong to me, me, me...
i don't know why the ows protesters didn't do the same thing, they too can be rich, rich, rich ....not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min tina anne 62,334
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 min FuMan Chu Yanks 334,355
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min Susanm 312,740
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 13,318
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,818
News How a Progressive Elementary School Dealt With ... 1 hr anonymous 4
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 6 hr DILLIGAF 13,881

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages