Lilly_Bedwetter

Jenison, MI

#15378 Jul 21, 2014
The judge-it's will not save you.
Probably have an app tied into media mutters, Huffing glue post, and MSNBC to post judge-it's for you.
Pollys Opinion

Porcupine, SD

#15379 Jul 21, 2014
Lilly_Bedwetter wrote:
The judge-it's will not save you.
Probably have an app tied into media mutters, Huffing glue post, and MSNBC to post judge-it's for you.
Save me from whom or what?

I was just trying to give you a complement on the number of peanuts you have collected.
Not many posters have collected them as fast as you have so that's an accomplishment you deserve credit for.

You can post some judge it's for me if you wish.

“what's for dinner”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#15380 Jul 21, 2014
lol
Pollys Opinion

Porcupine, SD

#15381 Jul 21, 2014
UN must go wrote:
<quoted text>
I want him to do nothing, he has caused much of the nonsense that is occurring in the world right now, it is better for him to resign, or get the kcuf out of the way and let a leader, lead. And shills like you are also responsible for his fecklessness, as an enabler, he is without a doubt the worse 'elected' official ever in this nation, and what would I do?
I would cut off all Russian business in this country, and rescind the agreement with him in regards to the missles for our European partners, and tell Putin to go to hell, also to get those European nations to help I would also open the pipelins that he has been thinking about for the last 4 years. Obamas pinprick sanctions mean absolutely nothing to Putin, but he has a so called security team that to me are a bunch of aholes, just like everyone in his administration, I guess the old adage applies 'birds of a feather', he is comfortable with ineptitude, as he himself is inept, and one would think that someone like you who believe that they are so smart would see that, but you would fit right in with those same incompetents in his administration. As for his leadership qualities, he couldn't carry Reagans dirty drawers even if Reagan crapped himself. Now you post what you would do, you want everyone else to post so now it's your turn, big mouth.
Since you were talking about President Obama carrying Reagan's dirty drawers------

Let's take a look at what President Reagan did --- he did NOTHING.

What did President Reagan do when Russia shot down KAL-007 and killed 269 innocent men, women, and children aboard an unarmed Korean passenger plane.

http://www.presidentialrhetoric.com/historics...
NOTHING

But little action followed. he decided not to end grain sales to the USSR or to suspend arms control talks. George Will argued that “the administration is pathetic…. We didn’t elect a dictionary. We elected a President and it’s time for him to act.”
Reagan told a National Security Meeting that “we’ve got to protect against overreaction. Vengeance isn’t the name of the game.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-ca...

The facts are there stupid.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UN must go

New York, NY

#15382 Jul 21, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you were talking about President Obama carrying Reagan's dirty drawers------
Let's take a look at what President Reagan did --- he did NOTHING.
What did President Reagan do when Russia shot down KAL-007 and killed 269 innocent men, women, and children aboard an unarmed Korean passenger plane.
http://www.presidentialrhetoric.com/historics...
NOTHING
But little action followed. he decided not to end grain sales to the USSR or to suspend arms control talks. George Will argued that “the administration is pathetic…. We didn’t elect a dictionary. We elected a President and it’s time for him to act.”
Reagan told a National Security Meeting that “we’ve got to protect against overreaction. Vengeance isn’t the name of the game.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-ca...
The facts are there stupid.
Posted by sick liberal scum.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UN must go

New York, NY

#15383 Jul 21, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your temper under control. It shows that I am getting the best of you. If you wish to win a argument you have to present facts with intelligence reasoning and not resort to being nasty. Being nasty shows that you are lacking.
As one other poster said - I am wasting my time with you.
I could care less what Democrat operatives or Republican operatives say on the subject. There is economic reality that exists. It's easy to say something but it's a different matter whether or not it will work and to what degree.
I have already told you that unless the European nations are willing to take strong action, we have no economic strangle hold on Russia.
A lot of Europe relies on Russian energy and has no desire at this time to cut their head off over Russia involvement in the Ukraine. They need Russia far more than Russia needs them.
Yes, they could hurt Russia but they also have to take a major hit. The USA cannot by ourselves put enough economic pressure on Russia. If the countries in Europe were willing to suffer themselves, they could put economic pressure on Russia. The question is whether or not they are willing to do it. They have a lot more at stake that the USA.
Regardless of what Carl Levin said, NO ONE is going to go to war over a shot down airliner and he was silly to have said that.

You haven't bested anyone on this thread, you do nothing but cut and paste liberal BS, talking points from the Huffington Post, and now Kerry shows his anti Israel bias, Kerry is a walking, talking breathing Scu.mbag, and has been since the Nam war and this SB in the WH takes him into his administration because they are 2 of a kind, its a shame that Roe v Wade wasn't in effect at both of their births, this nation would have been much better off without these 2 CSers.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UN must go

New York, NY

#15384 Jul 21, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your temper under control. It shows that I am getting the best of you. If you wish to win a argument you have to present facts with intelligence reasoning and not resort to being nasty. Being nasty shows that you are lacking.
As one other poster said - I am wasting my time with you.
I could care less what Democrat operatives or Republican operatives say on the subject. There is economic reality that exists. It's easy to say something but it's a different matter whether or not it will work and to what degree.
I have already told you that unless the European nations are willing to take strong action, we have no economic strangle hold on Russia.
A lot of Europe relies on Russian energy and has no desire at this time to cut their head off over Russia involvement in the Ukraine. They need Russia far more than Russia needs them.
Yes, they could hurt Russia but they also have to take a major hit. The USA cannot by ourselves put enough economic pressure on Russia. If the countries in Europe were willing to suffer themselves, they could put economic pressure on Russia. The question is whether or not they are willing to do it. They have a lot more at stake that the USA.
Regardless of what Carl Levin said, NO ONE is going to go to war over a shot down airliner and he was silly to have said that.

What poster said you are wasting your time with me? If it is some clown from the Bronx they too can go kcuf themselves, ok?

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UN must go

New York, NY

#15385 Jul 21, 2014
MR MOM JEANS vs THE BEAR wrote:
Today Obama wags his finger a Putin and Putin and Americans laugh at MR MOM JEANS.
I'd love to see Obama go to Russia, and Putin puts his shoe up obamas bony jive arse.

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UN must go

New York, NY

#15386 Jul 21, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/eur ope/1392791.stm
Bush on Putin:
"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue.
"I was able to get a sense of his soul.
"He's a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country and I appreciate very much the frank dialogue and that's the beginning of a very constructive relationship," Mr Bush said.
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/...
“I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country.” Bush got it half right. Putin was absolutely committed to Russia and Russia’s interests. But trustworthy? I think Bush’s own CIA and FBI specialists would have told him to read his intelligence briefs more closely before opening his mouth.
http://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-puti...
Biden on Putin:
Biden said, holding his hand close to his face. "I said,'Mr. Prime Minister, I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul.'"
And Putin should have said back to Biden 'I don't think you have a brain'.
Bloody Bill Anderson

Cadiz, KY

#15387 Jul 21, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you were talking about President Obama carrying Reagan's dirty drawers------
Let's take a look at what President Reagan did --- he did NOTHING.
What did President Reagan do when Russia shot down KAL-007 and killed 269 innocent men, women, and children aboard an unarmed Korean passenger plane.
http://www.presidentialrhetoric.com/historics...
NOTHING
But little action followed. he decided not to end grain sales to the USSR or to suspend arms control talks. George Will argued that “the administration is pathetic…. We didn’t elect a dictionary. We elected a President and it’s time for him to act.”
Reagan told a National Security Meeting that “we’ve got to protect against overreaction. Vengeance isn’t the name of the game.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-ca...
The facts are there stupid.
Your facts are absolutely right, but from the reaction of "UN..." it is again obvious that you are wasting your time. Facts are, after all, irrelevant to the New Right.

I am no fan or Obama, but I have to spend most of my time defending him against hysterical charges that have no real basis in fact. If anything, I think his response to Russia about the shooting down of MH17 has been too direct and strong. It has been much stronger than Reagan's was to KAL-007, especially given the facts about the two flights.

MH17 was a Malaysian airliner. It took off from the Netherlands. Insofar as I can find out from the news, there were no Americans on board.It flew across an area that the FAA had advised U.S. airlines to avoid. Malaysian Airlines decided to fly the route even though there had been air strikes flown against rebels in the area and return fire from the ground with SAMs. The rebels downed two or more Ukrainian military planes in the previous week. The forces that did the shooting were poorly trained rebels who probably did not know how to operate the BUK missile system radar well enough to tell the difference between an airliner and a bomber. If the intercepted conversation between two rebel commanders that the Ukrainian government translated and released is authentic, it sounds like they were oblivious to the fact that they were underneath an international air corridor. The U.S.A. really does not have a dog in this fight.

KAL007 was a Korean airliner, but it took off from Anchorage, Alaska, USA. There were a number of Americans aboard. The Soviet Su-15 fighter that shot it down was operating under positive ground control (all Soviet interceptors did). The pilot was ordered to shoot by the controller. The controller first went up the chain of command and got authorization to order the pilot to shoot. He was, in fact, ordered to order the Su-15 pilot to shoot.

Yet Reagan decided not to let the incident wreck the progress that had been made in U.S./ Soviet relations. I hope Obama is smart enough not to over react to this incident and let it wreck U.S./ Russian relations.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in the USA who want to use it as a paving stone in the road to Armageddon, and would like nothing better than to turn it into a "sinking of the Lusitania" event.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pollys Opinion

Porcupine, SD

#15388 Jul 21, 2014
Bloody Bill Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your facts are absolutely right, but from the reaction of "UN..." it is again obvious that you are wasting your time. Facts are, after all, irrelevant to the New Right.
I am no fan or Obama, but I have to spend most of my time defending him against hysterical charges that have no real basis in fact. If anything, I think his response to Russia about the shooting down of MH17 has been too direct and strong. It has been much stronger than Reagan's was to KAL-007, especially given the facts about the two flights.
-------.
Yet Reagan decided not to let the incident wreck the progress that had been made in U.S./ Soviet relations. I hope Obama is smart enough not to over react to this incident and let it wreck U.S./ Russian relations.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in the USA who want to use it as a paving stone in the road to Armageddon, and would like nothing better than to turn it into a "sinking of the Lusitania" event.
Yes, the historical facts are pretty much right on and it makes no difference to them. They live in some “hate” world that has no rhyme or reason. Facts mean nothing.

I also never started out to be the defender of President Obama but also wound up defending him against the craziness. I kind of like to deal in facts, truth and intelligent common sense which seem to drive the wing nuts crazy.

I find it funny that I (an old penny pinching conservative) am now the new liberal.

I guess I am no longer either the conservative progressive Republican or even in the NeoCon Republican classification.

I could give President Obama some hell about a number of things that I disagree with him over, but it is not worthwhile to do on this forum as an intelligent discussion is beyond them. They mainly want to one line and just hate.

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Nobel Peace in Our Prize”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#15389 Jul 22, 2014
WELFARE FOR WEED IN CO...

State officials try cracking down on EBT withdrawals at pot dispensaries...
Pollys Opinion

Porcupine, SD

#15391 Jul 22, 2014
Bloody Bill Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Yet Reagan decided not to let the incident wreck the progress that had been made in U.S./ Soviet relations. I hope Obama is smart enough not to over react to this incident and let it wreck U.S./ Russian relations.
---------.
I don't see Russia as a major threat to the USA. I'm more concerned with the countries that are religiously crazy and for the most part simply backwards.

If I was running the show I would be pushing for a USA to Russia rail link from Alaska to Russian across the Berlin Straight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_cr...

https://www.google.com/search...

China is even interested in building part of it.

http://rt.com/usa/157940-china-us-railway-sib...

Lots of jobs and it would really boost the economy. That part of Russia is not heavily populated but has a lot of resources that could be developed.

http://www.interbering.com/

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bloody Bill Anderson

La Fayette, KY

#15394 Jul 22, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see Russia as a major threat to the USA. I'm more concerned with the countries that are religiously crazy and for the most part simply backwards.
If I was running the show I would be pushing for a USA to Russia rail link from Alaska to Russian across the Berlin Straight.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_cr...
https://www.google.com/search...
China is even interested in building part of it.
http://rt.com/usa/157940-china-us-railway-sib...
Lots of jobs and it would really boost the economy. That part of Russia is not heavily populated but has a lot of resources that could be developed.
http://www.interbering.com/
A railroad across the Bering Strait from Alaska to Siberia is an old idea. It was talked about in the 19th century.

I have also always thought that the U.S.A. and Russia would have been ideal partners in the 19th century Imperial era. Britain was scared to death of the prospect: An alliance of Russia, the greatest land power in Europe and the U.S.A., the only country with a navy capable of challenging the Royal Navy, was Britain's nightmare. They came close to being military allies once, too. During the Civil War the Tsar of Russia sent his navy to New York at a time when it looked like Britain might intervene on behalf of the South and Russia and Britain were on the verge of war in Europe. The Russians' idea was apparently to pounce on British shipping the event of war, while its fleet operating base at New York would be safe behind a formidable screen of Yankee coastal ironclads. The Civil War could very well have become an earlier First World War with the lineup on one side the USA (North) and Russia vs. the Confederacy, Britain, and France.

You have to admit that the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R., although they were adversaries, were pretty good at keeping the lid on things everywhere in the world during the Cold War. We had our client states and they had theirs, and neither Super Power was willing to let some chicken shit "ally" or client state drag them into a direct confrontation. The Russians learned their lesson in that regard with Serbia in World War 1.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pollys Opinion

Porcupine, SD

#15395 Jul 22, 2014
Bloody Bill Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
You have to admit that the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R., although they were adversaries, were pretty good at keeping the lid on things everywhere in the world during the Cold War. We had our client states and they had theirs, and neither Super Power was willing to let some chicken shit "ally" or client state drag them into a direct confrontation. The Russians learned their lesson in that regard with Serbia in World War 1.
I sometimes think that the USA likes to create/promote a "boogieman" country out there that is about ready to do us harm, just to justify the giant size military we pay for. Looking back at some of the mess's we got into and the reasoning behind getting into them makes me wonder.

Once a big military is built it becomes pretty easy for those in power to use it once in a while and boy do we have a world class military. We are fairly good at getting into wars but not very good at getting back out of them, reaping the benefits or creating a long term final solution.

Industrial military complex is big business and a war once in a while is beneficial and profitable.

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bloody Bill Anderson

La Fayette, KY

#15396 Jul 22, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes think that the USA likes to create/promote a "boogieman" country out there that is about ready to do us harm, just to justify the giant size military we pay for. Looking back at some of the mess's we got into and the reasoning behind getting into them makes me wonder.
Once a big military is built it becomes pretty easy for those in power to use it once in a while and boy do we have a world class military. We are fairly good at getting into wars but not very good at getting back out of them, reaping the benefits or creating a long term final solution.
Industrial military complex is big business and a war once in a while is beneficial and profitable.
Americans like things simple. They like to have their enemies clearly defined: US vs. them. Europeans learned how to play the Great Game. They cutting deals, changed sides in alliances, etc. Nobody ever really tried to instill a permanent hatred for the enemy into their people because of the fact that the leadership knew that "our enemy in this war may be our ally in the next."

America's version of the Great Game -- Manifest Destiny -- did not require that kind of Realpolitik. From colonial times to 1917, the U.S. always had the same set of enemies. The constant one was the Indians on the frontier. Britain was our no. 1 foreign enemy, with France a close second. Germany arrived on the scene late and didn't really make the enemies list until about 1900. Then the two World Wars and the Cold War came along and solidified the American notion of US vs. them. Remember the Cold War era, when every nation was either in the "free" camp (although some of them were far from free) or "communist" camp (even though some of the countries in the "communist" camp were in fact anti-communist)? Several world leader tried to tell the U.S.A. that worldview was not accurate - Nasser in Egypt, Nehru in India, Tito in Yugoslavia - but the U.S. would not listen. It was a "you are either with us or you are against us" situation for the USA.

Today a lot of Americans' mindset seems to be stuck in the World War II and Cold War mode. Any potential enemy is fitted into the "Hitler" or "Communist" bracket, even when that label does not fit and is no longer relevant or valid in today's world situation. I have heard people repeatedly classify Putin as a communist. That is not accurate. Putin - and most Russians - are Great Russian nationalists. Their strategic goals are almost identical to those of Imperial Russia during the Great Game era. I think that they know how to play that game. They have a lot of historical experience. The U.S. had better learn - and fast. Today the world is back to a situation similar to the late 19th century. Russia is still in pretty much the same role as in Tsarist times. The U.S.A. is in the role of Great Britain. Britain and the E.U. are in sort of the role that the U.S.A. was playing in the late 1800s. China is the up and coming power in Asia, in the role of Japan. And there are some new players. India. Possibly Brazil. Possibly Iran. There are some spoilers too, small, ambitious nations that could be the kind of troublemakers that Serbia was in the years leading up to World War 1: Israel. North Korea. Possibly Pakistan. Possibly whatever emerges from the wreckage of Iraq and Syria. Mexico could come apart at the seams again like it did in 1910.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R Kramden

New York, NY

#15397 Jul 23, 2014
Mrs Manicotti wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're going bowling, but you're not going bowling?
Yeah.......I tried that one when I was looking to catch Alice fooling around with that gigolo Andre from Morgan's.

Hey Mrs M......are you being careful when you do the mambo around your apartment ? Your husband told me when you start doing the mambo the dishes start flying all over the place.

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shameless

Fairfield, CT

#15398 Jul 23, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see Russia as a major threat to the USA. I'm more concerned with the countries that are religiously crazy and for the most part simply backwards.
don't kid yourself......the russians are very secretive.....they don't annouce to the world all the weapons and tricks they have up their sleeves.....
i'd be worried, just a little......
UN must go

New York, NY

#15399 Jul 23, 2014
Ironic isn't it, The left, who just adores abortions, and killing millions of unborn babies are going through a wretched time trying to get the nation to accept millions of illegal aliens, and especially young children it's all hypocrisy, is what it is.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ed Norton

Brooklyn, NY

#15400 Jul 24, 2014
Pollys Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The Last Letter
A Message to George W. Bush and Dick Cheney From a Dying Veteran
To: George W. Bush and Dick Cheney
From: Tomas Young
To: George W. Bush and Dick Cheney
From: Tomas Young
I write this letter on the 10th anniversary of the Iraq War on behalf of my fellow Iraq War veterans. I write this letter on behalf of the 4,488 soldiers and Marines who died in Iraq. I write this letter on behalf of the hundreds of thousands of veterans who have been wounded and on behalf of those whose wounds, physical and psychological, have destroyed their lives. I am one of those gravely wounded. I was paralyzed in an insurgent ambush in 2004 in Sadr City. My life is coming to an end. I am living under hospice care.
I write this letter on behalf of husbands and wives who have lost spouses, on behalf of children who have lost a parent, on behalf of the fathers and mothers who have lost sons and daughters and on behalf of those who care for the many thousands of my fellow veterans who have brain injuries. I write this letter on behalf of those veterans whose trauma and self-revulsion for what they have witnessed, endured and done in Iraq have led to suicide and on behalf of the active-duty soldiers and Marines who commit, on average, a suicide a day. I write this letter on behalf of the some 1 million Iraqi dead and on behalf of the countless Iraqi wounded. I write this letter on behalf of us all — the human detritus your war has left behind, those who will spend their lives in unending pain and grief.
I write this letter, my last letter, to you, Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney. I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power. I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done. You may evade justice but in our eyes you are each guilty of egregious war crimes, of plunder and, finally, of murder, including the murder of thousands of young Americans — my fellow veterans — whose future you stole.
continued:
So the same old baseless accusations of war crimes, murder, starting a war with no more thought than taking out the garbage, Bush AWOL
( http://factcheck.bootnetworks.com/article140.... ), Cheney draft dodge ( Legal deferment is NOT draft dodging ) et al that are tossed out with absolutely no evidence, are supposed have more credibility because they are coming from a vet whose bitterness over his current condition has clearly clouded any objective, rational judgement ?
Suppose you stop hiding behind the words of others for once and in your OWN words, tell me how one can lie UNKNOWINGLY ?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 9 min scirocco 2,962
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,734
why do cops hate blacks (Dec '10) 27 min TOASTER 103
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 29 min forrest 11,108
Ingles Markets Inc. corporate takeover by Publix? 35 min Go Blue Forever 16
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 55 min jimi-yank 315,229
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 35,519
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]