OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Entire democratic party

Islip, NY

#14715 Jun 11, 2014
we care wrote:
I gather as much, and from reading many of your previous posts, your not much of a fan of Obama's either. because as this nation found out... Obama is, One Big Assed Mistake America!!!
Again it is more then just Obama, it is the entire democratic party that is the problem

And I am not saying that Obama is not the worst president in the history of America, he is,

but only because he is enacting the democratic parties platform without thinking about political repercussions.

The policies he is enacting are based on the principles of the democratic party.

Vote for any democrat, and you vote for the policies of Obama, as well as all of the scandals
shameless

Fairfield, CT

#14716 Jun 11, 2014
we care wrote:
I guess that explains why they stole everything in the WH that wasn't nailed down, when they left, she is a petty thief, and noting more.
i remember nixon stealing the china from air force one.....and the watergate hotel
Louie

Latham, NY

#14717 Jun 11, 2014
I would vote for Charles Manson before I would another democrat. Republicans aren't much better. Time for EVERYBODY to vote independent!
we care

Brooklyn, NY

#14718 Jun 11, 2014
Louie wrote:
I would vote for Charles Manson before I would another democrat. Republicans aren't much better. Time for EVERYBODY to vote independent!

Exactly!!!
being a WVirginian

Clay, WV

#14719 Jun 12, 2014
I voted for a criminal..knowing that I was throwing my vote away. I couldn't vote for the Obama ever. I did that as a gesture of the way I feel.
we care

Brooklyn, NY

#14720 Jun 12, 2014
I believe it is time to take this jug eared, half breed and hang him, or begin impeachment proceedings against him, for the harm he has perpetrated upon this nation.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#14721 Jun 12, 2014
we care wrote:
I believe it is time to take this jug eared, half breed and hang him, or begin impeachment proceedings against him, for the harm he has perpetrated upon this nation.
By allowing 30,000 children to cross the border without there parents and not knowing weather they are carrying any contagious diseases like chickenpox or whatever from there country is by itself criminal and how about the women they want to hang because she won't denounce her Christian religion.Stand up for Americans Mr OBAMA Or is it true that OBAMA stands for O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
Not just Obama

Islip, NY

#14722 Jun 13, 2014
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>By allowing 30,000 children to cross the border without there parents and not knowing weather they are carrying any contagious diseases like chickenpox or whatever from there country is by itself criminal and how about the women they want to hang because she won't denounce her Christian religion.Stand up for Americans Mr OBAMA Or is it true that OBAMA stands for O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
This is not just Obama, these are the policies of the entire democratic party.

Obama is just more willing to state his intentions since he will no longer be in any elections, while the rest of the democrats have to hide some of their views because they still need to win elections.

Don't be fooled, this is not incompetence, these are intentional acts, acting out their agenda.

If they were not, then the remainder of the democrats would be calling for Obama's impeachment.
ZCs

New York, NY

#14723 Jun 13, 2014
Another Reason to cheer!!!!!!!!

President Obama!!!!!!!!!!

Right Power!!!!!!!!!!

President Obama responded to Tuesday’s school shooting in Oregon by lamenting the lack of sensible gun safety laws and calling on Congress to pass background checks for all gun purchases.

“We’re the only developed country on Earth where this happens,” Obama said during a question-and-answer session on Tumblr.“And it happens now once a week. And it’s a one-day story. There’s no place else like this.” Obama described Congress’ failure to enact gun regulations in the aftermath of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary as “my biggest frustration so far,” noting that gun violence in America is “off the charts.”

Indeed, the United States is the most violent of all the developed nations, experiencing 74 school shootings in the 18 months since the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary in December of 2012 — an average of almost one school shooting a week. According to data compiled by USA Today, a mass shooting in which 4 or more people are injured or die occurs every two weeks, with most of the violence going unreported in the press.

Almost 65 percent of the killers are white and most use guns purchased legally. Three-fourths of weapons used in mass shootings were legally purchased and between 1982 and 2012,“more than half of all mass shooters possessed high capacity magazines, assault weapons, or both.”

On Tuesday, a student opened fire at Reynolds High School in Troutdale, Oregon, killing one student before ultimately taking his own life. The incident comes just days after a married couple in Las Vegas, Nevada killed three people and a young gunman murdered six in a California college town.

“This is becoming the norm,” Obama said, in ways that,“as a parent, are terrifying to me.”“We should be ashamed.” Sens. Harry Reid (D-NV) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) have hinted that the Senate will hold another vote to extend background checks to most gun purchases, though Reid has yet to announce a strategy to successfully move the measure forward.
Republicans are IDIOTS

Bronx, NY

#14725 Jun 13, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Right Power!!!!!!!!!!
President Obama responded to Tuesday’s school shooting in Oregon by lamenting the lack of sensible gun safety laws and calling on Congress to pass background checks for all gun purchases.
“We’re the only developed country on Earth where this happens,” Obama said during a question-and-answer session on Tumblr.“And it happens now once a week. And it’s a one-day story. There’s no place else like this.” Obama described Congress’ failure to enact gun regulations in the aftermath of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary as “my biggest frustration so far,” noting that gun violence in America is “off the charts.”
Indeed, the United States is the most violent of all the developed nations, experiencing 74 school shootings in the 18 months since the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary in December of 2012 — an average of almost one school shooting a week. According to data compiled by USA Today, a mass shooting in which 4 or more people are injured or die occurs every two weeks, with most of the violence going unreported in the press.
Almost 65 percent of the killers are white and most use guns purchased legally. Three-fourths of weapons used in mass shootings were legally purchased and between 1982 and 2012,“more than half of all mass shooters possessed high capacity magazines, assault weapons, or both.”
On Tuesday, a student opened fire at Reynolds High School in Troutdale, Oregon, killing one student before ultimately taking his own life. The incident comes just days after a married couple in Las Vegas, Nevada killed three people and a young gunman murdered six in a California college town.
“This is becoming the norm,” Obama said, in ways that,“as a parent, are terrifying to me.”“We should be ashamed.” Sens. Harry Reid (D-NV) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) have hinted that the Senate will hold another vote to extend background checks to most gun purchases, though Reid has yet to announce a strategy to successfully move the measure forward.
President Obama gave the correct response and told the truth to the recent spate of shooting sprees by unhinged, crazy wackjobs who have no business being in posession of firearms.

Great post.
Bluejobs are Idiots

Trumbull, CT

#14728 Jun 13, 2014
How is Obama's "Arab Spring" thing doing?
we care

Brooklyn, NY

#14729 Jun 13, 2014
It is speculated that perhaps Elizabeth [indian squaw] Warren, may run against Hildabeast [pantsuits]Clintonin the 2016 presidential election, oh great, there was Star Wars, now we may get douchebag wars, what a frigging country this is becoming under the ahole Democrats,
Vote Independent.
Photo Editor

Bensenville, IL

#14730 Jun 13, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Right Power!!!!!!!!!!
Every time Obama moves his lips another lie comes out yet you still believe in him? You are a part of the dumbest generation ever! Google that in if you don't believe me.
Hasn't prohibition taught you low information people a lesson? How about the war on drugs? Yeah, that's sure keeping everybody straight. All that a gun ban would do is make more money for those who black market them. Wake up!!
we care

Brooklyn, NY

#14731 Jun 13, 2014
Looks like Iraq may fall to the Jihadists, should we al thank Obama now, or wait till hundreds of thousands lose their lives?
we care

Brooklyn, NY

#14732 Jun 13, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Right Power!!!!!!!!!!
Would you rather they were all pushed out of windows?
And you quote Harry Reid, the biggest scu.mbag in American politics?
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#14733 Jun 13, 2014
OBAMA NOT HONEST-TRUSTING wrote:
( CNSNews.com )- Fifty-one percent of the Americans who responded to a Gallup poll conducted June 5-8 said that they do not believe the phrase “is honest and trustworthy” applies to President Barack Obama.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p...
Yes, there are millions of OBAMA voters who now realize this finally.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#14734 Jun 13, 2014
we care wrote:
It is speculated that perhaps Elizabeth [indian squaw] Warren, may run against Hildabeast [pantsuits]Clintonin the 2016 presidential election, oh great, there was Star Wars, now we may get douchebag wars, what a frigging country this is becoming under the ahole Democrats,
Vote Independent.
Yes and I say clear out the Senate and Congress of anyone with more than three terms in office.Get rid of the dead wood and bring in new blood.
Lee

Torrance, CA

#14735 Jun 13, 2014
Gotta love politics!
No double standard

Islip, NY

#14736 Jun 14, 2014
IRS saying they lost Lois Lerner emails, if we lost something they asked for we would pay the price,

I say whoever is responsible for responding to subpoena for emails be put into jail until they are produced.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#14737 Jun 14, 2014
IRS: Lois Lerner's Emails to Outside Agencies Are Gone

IRS Commissioner previously testified Lois Lerner emails were archived

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/06/13...

People are going to jail…..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 336,836
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 344,040
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Do Right 47,195
News Bloomberg gives $4.5M to UN climate body, softe... 1 hr Do Right 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Do Right 7,244
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr Paul Yanks 7,637
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 16,005

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages