OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#14417 Mar 30, 2014
Bloody Bill Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some really frightening things about the Christian fundamentalists' religiously based "support" for Israel. It is based on an End Times "Bible prophecy" scenario that is very recent, but you can't convince the people who believe it that it is false or recent. Fact is, plugging current world events, what used to be called "current history" into scenarios concocted out of an interpretation of a bunch of unrelated Bible verses started only 100 Their reaction is, "If you don't believe in the prophecy, then you are denying the Bible." End of conversation.
years ago. There were some predecessors, like John Nelson Darby who was the first to propose what is now the popular "Rapture" doctrine in 1820 and a book called "Jesus is Coming" around 1900, but the first one to lay out a specific chain of events that was to bring the Second Coming was a nutty preacher named Arthur G. Daniels who published a snazzily illustrated book titled "The World War, Its Relation to the Eastern Question and Armageddon" in 1917. Daniels was sort of half way between the old thinking and the Rapture in that he thought that the Second Coming would happen during or at the climax of the Tribulation and Armageddon, not before as the Rapture doctrine now holds. The World War (WW1) was Armageddon. H-hour for the Second Coming was to be at the end of the war. Well, Nov. 11, 1918, came and went.
Then, in the 1970s, Hal Lindsey wrote a book titled "The Late Great Planet Earth" that recast the national actors in the End Times "Bible prophecy." Gog was the USSR and Magog was China. Armageddon, the Tribulation, etc. was to happen before the end of the 20th century. Well, it is not 2014. The USSR is no more.
Now John Hagee has reset it again: Iran (with Russia somehow in the picture) is Gog. Magog is the eastern Muslim world.
Scary thing about the new scenario is that it is active. All the others were simply predictive. The new one contends that people can actually do things that influence events to make the "prophetic" events happen. Thus the political activism.
And if you take the scenario out to its end, Israel is destroyed. Almost all the Jews are killed. Only 144,000 are saved at the Second Coming. There's also a huge death toll among Israel's enemies -- all of them.
If the idiots do manage to start a big war like they want, when it is over, if a future World Court on the order of the Nuremberg Tribunal ought to charge the bastards like Hagee, Hal Lindsey, Richard Land, et al, convict them, and hang them so they choke.
Bill, I see it the exact same way. I almost posted some of the same thoughts back in my last posting.

The Muslims may have their Taliban but Christians have their crazy Christian Taliban also than can cause a lot of problems. Simply put, had they been born under another faith or Church they would likely just as blindly follow it while never doubting the believers of another faith or Church are destined for hell.

I don't blame Christians that try to live as Jesus commanded. I blame the stupid Christians who don’t act like Christians but justify their actions by pious religious claims. Which sadly results in a popular religion call the right wing Christian Taliban.

You stated:
"Their reaction is, "If you don't believe in the prophecy, then you are denying the Bible." End of conversation."

That is the truth.

It amazes me how some Christians are so willing to accept the idea that their favorite politician is talking to God, or every TV send me the money televangelist has direct dial to God but at the same time totally deny that Jews, Muslims or Mormons have any connection to God or heaven.
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#14420 Mar 30, 2014
PINOCCHIO OBAMA wrote:
Rewriting History: White House, Obama Spin Talks With Pope, Putin
President Obama had a busy day Friday, IT'S ONE DECEPTION AFTER ANOTHER
Pinocchio from Monroe, NC the President read your letter to him:

"I'm a Republican, and You Should Get Covered"
Mark D. Bearden, Ph.D.
March 28, 2014
02:46 PM EDT
.Mark D. Bearden is a retired psychologist living in Monroe, North Carolina. In February, he wrote a letter to the President letting him know what the Affordable Care Act has meant to him. The message below was sent to the White House email list today.

I am a staunch Republican, a self-proclaimed Fox News addict, and I didn't vote for the President. And I'm here to tell you that Obamacare works. I'm living proof.

I'm a chemotherapy patient, and was previously paying $428 a month for my health coverage. I was not thrilled when it was cancelled.

Then I submitted an application at HealthCare.gov . I looked at my options. And I signed up for a plan for $62 a month.

It's the best health care I have ever had.

So right now, here's what I want to tell anyone who still needs health insurance, or knows someone who does:

Sign up. Follow the instructions on the website. Apply, and look at your options. You still have time, and take it from me: This is something you want to do.

I wrote a letter to President Obama this past February to tell him about my experience with the Health Insurance Marketplace. I hoped he'd read it, and he did.

I may not be a supporter of the President. But now, I get mad when I see Obamacare dragged through the mud on television.

And even though I regularly tune in to conservative pundits, I'd like to tell them they're getting it wrong. Obamacare works.

So one more time: If you still need health insurance, you have just three days to get it. Do what I did. Go to HealthCare.gov , submit an application, and pick a plan that works for you.

It just might change your life.

Mark D. Bearden, Ph.D.
Monroe, North Carolina
OBAMACARE KILLS HC PLANS

Dover, OH

#14422 Mar 31, 2014
President Barack Obama famously promised,“If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.” He later got even more specific.

“If you are among the hundreds of millions of Americans who already have health insurance through your job, or Medicare, or Medicaid, or the VA, nothing in this plan will require you or your employer to change the coverage or the doctor you have,” Obama said.

But as Obamacare’s rollout approaches, we have learned this is not true. Here are the ten states where consumers may like their health care plans, but they won’t be able to keep them.

California

Missouri

3) Connecticut: Aetna, the third largest insurer in the nation, won’t offer insurance on the Obamacare exchange in its own home state, where it was founded in 1850. The reason?“We believe the modification to the rates filed by Aetna will not allow us to collect enough premiums to cover the cost of the plans and meet the service expectations of our customers,” said Aetna spokesman Susan Millerick.

Maryland

South Carolina

6) New York: Aetna pulled out of New York’s exchange in late August in an effort to keep their plans “financially viable,” said Aetna spokeswoman Cynthia Michener.

7) New Jersey: 1.1 million Aetna customers are at risk in New Jersey, where the leading insurer also won’t be a part of the exchange. Just 2,600 patients purchase individual plans with the company, but any looking to take advantage of subsidies on the exchange for unaffordable employer-based insurance won’t be able to do with Aetna.

Iowa

Wisconsin

Georgia

FULL ARTICLE
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/28/ten-states-...
pesticle

United States

#14423 Mar 31, 2014
We the People wrote:
We are all so glad President Obama is leading the Country.
You are one sad puppy.
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#14424 Mar 31, 2014
I won't say that Obama was the best President ever but he darn sure is not the worst President by far.

If one forgets to hate him because of race or Obamacare and looks at the mess he was handed and what he has accomplished in light of total opposition by Republicans.

The budget was balanced when Clinton left office in 2001 even a surplus of somewhere around $128 billion.

Eight years later, Bush left Obama with a $1,413,000,000,000 deficit and a 9.8% deficit/GDP ratio. Most of which was due to Bush’s deficit-spending on the Iraq War, Medicare Part D and the two tax cuts that largely went to the wealthy.
“Remember what Reagan taught us. Deficits don’t matter.”~ Dick Cheney.
Since Obama’s election:
2010 —$1,294,000,000,000 8.7% deficit/GDP
2011 —$1,300,000,000,000 8.4% deficit/GDP
2012 —$1,087,000,000,000 6.8% deficit/GDP
2013 —$680,000,000,000 4.1% deficit/GDP
2014 —$560,000,000,000 3.3% deficit/GDP
See a pattern developing? Furthermore, the United States is now producing more oil than we import. Our overall trade deficit is at a four year low, as imported oil continues to decline. GM, Ford and Chrysler are all chugging along nicely, no thanks to a unified Republican/Teabigot party, who were eager to sacrifice 2 million American jobs on their altar of Obama Derangement Syndrome.
The trade gap has fallen 12.9% to $34.3 billion as Obama’s policies have made American products and services more available abroad, while Americans are increasingly buying more domestic products. The trade imbalance is now lower than at any time since the beginning of the recession, and the offshoring of American jobs has (finally) slowed to a trickle.
Our trade gap with China is down 6.7%(largely based on their taste for American cars — see above), our trade gap with Japan is down 8.4% and our trade gap with the European Union has dropped a whopping 29.4%.
Are things perfect? No. There’s still much to be done. But the rumors of Barack Obama’s “failures” have been greatly exaggerated, and it’s time to call these talking points what they are… lies. This president will go down in history as a man who achieved some amazing accomplishments, especially considering the unified opposition he’s had to endure since Day One.
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#14425 Apr 2, 2014
Bloody Bill Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill, this is what irks me when the country is in debt and are already running on the credit card while trying to get back to a balanced budget.

A friend emailed this to me:

"Today the house voted to give financial help to the Ukraine in both loans and grants. There is still no estimate on how much this will cost US taxpayers but it is believed to be at least 20 billion. Some of the costs are open ended and unlimited only by circumstances. No one voted to extend unemployment benefits or to keep food stamp payments to Americans intact. Boehner won't allow a vote on that after it was shot down by the farm bill. I guess the industrial war complex is more important."

"loan and grants" truth be said they are welfare never to be paid back.
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#14426 Apr 2, 2014
Supreme Court strikes down overall limits on political contributions
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/02/hi...
How much to you donate?
Who do you think controls Washington?
MORE LIES FROM OPINION

Dover, OH

#14427 Apr 2, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill, this is what irks me when the country is in debt and are already running on the credit card while trying to get back to a balanced budget.
A friend emailed this to me:
"Today the house voted to give financial help to the Ukraine in both loans and grants. There is still no estimate on how much this will cost US taxpayers but it is believed to be at least 20 billion. Some of the costs are open ended and unlimited only by circumstances. No one voted to extend unemployment benefits or to keep food stamp payments to Americans intact. Boehner won't allow a vote on that after it was shot down by the farm bill. I guess the industrial war complex is more important."
"loan and grants" truth be said they are welfare never to be paid back.
Your 'friend' must have altered the amount of loans and grants, see here:

The US House of Representatives voted strongly in favor of sending aid to Ukraine, supporting a $1 billion loan guarantee for Kiev, and imposing sanctions against Russia for its actions over Crimea.
FULL STORY:
http://rt.com/news/house-backs-ukraine-aid-sa...

Hey Opinion, show us your post where you were disgusted with Obama for giving the America hating Muslim Brotherhood 1.5 BILLION dollars, see here:

In October 2010, on the eve of the Islamic revolution that the media fancies as “the Arab Spring,” the Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood called for jihad against the United States.

You might think that this all but unnoticed bombshell would be of some importance to policymakers in Washington. It was not. It is not. This week, the Obama administration quietly released $1.5 billion in foreign aid to the new Egyptian government, now dominated by a Brotherhood-led coalition in parliament — soon to be joined by an Ikhwan (i.e., Brotherhood) luminary as president.

http://rt.com/news/house-backs-ukraine-aid-sa...

I suspect there was NO Opinion 'friend' just Opinion doing what he does best, LIE.
Your credibility is non existent, your post worthless.
icED

Denver, CO

#14428 Apr 2, 2014
MORE LIES FROM OPINION wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect there was NO Opinion 'friend' just Opinion doing what he does best, LIE.
Your credibility is non existent, your post worthless.
this coming from someone who gets his info from "truthevolt" and
"breitbart".....you would be better off watching jeopardy or wheel of fortune....
SIMMER DOWN

Dover, OH

#14429 Apr 2, 2014
icED wrote:
<quoted text>
this coming from someone who gets his info from "truthevolt" and
"breitbart".....you would be better off watching jeopardy or wheel of fortune.
PROXYFAG...aka...MRS DEFORMED SANCHEZ
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#14430 Apr 2, 2014
Minutes ago, the Supreme Court doubled down on Citizens United.
In a 5-to-4 ruling, the Roberts Court struck down some of the last remaining limits on how much wealthy donors can donate to electoral campaigns. With those limits gone, it will be even harder for everyday people to have their voices heard in Washington.
The Government by the People Act would create a system of publicly-financed congressional campaigns that fits squarely within the Supreme Court's recent rulings. Congressional candidates who voluntarily opt to only accept donations $150 or below will have those donations matched 6 to 1.
OPINIONS SOURCE- OCCUPY

Dover, OH

#14431 Apr 2, 2014
Opinion wrote:
In a 5-to-4 ruling, the Roberts Court struck down some of the last remaining limits on how much wealthy donors can donate to electoral campaigns. With those limits gone, it will be even harder for everyday people to have their voices heard in Washington.

The Government by the People Act would create a system of publicly-financed congressional campaigns that fits squarely within the Supreme Court's recent rulings. Congressional candidates who voluntarily opt to only accept donations $150 or below will have those donations matched 6 to 1.
'Opinions' source for The Government by the People Act:

http://www.occupy.com/article/under-public-pr...

And how does this 'Act' work?
"Sarbanes, who introduced of the bill, told the Center for Public Integrity the matching fund would be paid for closing tax loopholes affecting “industries that have all this influence.”"

The REALITY of where the money comes from, YOU the taxpayer. Another DECEPTION/PONSI SCHEME/MADOFF tactic attempted by the Democrats.
Obamacares

Bayonne, NJ

#14433 Apr 3, 2014
Thankfully we have Barack Obama in the White House.
DEMS WAR ON WOMEN GOES ON

Dover, OH

#14434 Apr 4, 2014
( CNSNews.com )- The number of women who were unemployed in the United States climbed 180,000 in March, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

In March, there were 4,850,000 unemployed women, 180,000 more than the 4,670,000 American women were unemployed in February, according to BLS.

At the same time, the unemployment rate for women rose from 6.4 percent in February to 6.6 percent in March.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer...
Feminazi

Brooklyn, NY

#14436 Apr 4, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
looks like a good forum to post stupidity. Any Coors Light drinkers out there ?
. I prefer German bier, of course...
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#14437 Apr 4, 2014
Obamacares wrote:
Thankfully we have Barack Obama in the Out House.
Right on
Hot dogs for everyone

New York, NY

#14438 Apr 5, 2014
Thank you Mr. President for getting health insurance for 7,000,000 Americans!
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#14439 Apr 5, 2014
Opinion wrote:
The door has been opened by the US Supreme Court for American politics to be bought and sold by the highest bidder.
This can become dangerous to American politics.
Opinion

Pine Ridge, SD

#14440 Apr 5, 2014
Hot dogs for everyone wrote:
Thank you Mr. President for getting health insurance for 7,000,000 Americans!
I agree that it is time to celebrate with "hot dogs for everyone". The accomplishments of this President in light of total opposition by Republicans and in light of the total mess they handed him.

Facts and reality exist in the real world but not in patrician politics. Some can refuse to look at facts but they do exist.

While things are far from great, Republicans really shouldn’t be pointing fingers and tittering about job numbers that are much better than their party created.

February 2014 was the 48th straight month of private-sector job growth, with businesses adding 8.7 million jobs over that time. Under President Obama's leadership, the economy has added private sector jobs for 49 straight months. During this span, 8.9 million private sector jobs have been created.

Bush’s first term, he created zero job growth, even before the Bush recession.“When Bush began his first term in January 2001, total nonfarm employment was 132.47 million. When his second term began four years later, it was 132.45 million, or effectively zero job growth.”
Republicans built that zero to .1 percent gain job growth. In Bush’s entire 8 year term, total job growth was just 1.1 million. Obama created more jobs in his first term than Bush did in his entire 2 terms. Although we have to hand public sector job growth to Bush. Yes, the Big Government Republicans don’t like to talk about reality much. They killed public sector jobs under Obama, in an attempt to make his job numbers look bad and cripple government, but ironically, this is only making Obama the Private Sector Job Growth President.

When it comes to which party we can trust with the economy and with jobs, contrary to conventional wisdom, it is the Democratic Party that paid for programs as they went, balanced the budget, got a surplus, added more jobs, and stayed a steady course instead of the rickety Republican rise and crash style of totally unregulated industry. This is not to claim that things are great. We have a lot of work to do, especially for the middle and working classes. But Democrats will have to do that work alone, as Republicans have made it clear that they will do nothing but obstruct any efforts to make things better.

- See more at: http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/ ...
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/07/februa...
DEMS WAR ON DEMS

Dover, OH

#14441 Apr 10, 2014
During his speech at the Civil Rights Summit held at the LBJ Presidential Library, former President Bill Clinton sounded a gloomy note about the current state of the economy under President Obama.

Clinton, whom Obama frequently described as the “Secretary of Explaining Stuff,” pointed out that the current state of the economy made it more difficult to unite Americans politically.

“It is all the more difficult today because of the economic conditions that we find ourselves, where medium family income today after inflation is still lower than it was the day I left office,” he said, adding,“where all over the world, there is a job shortage particularly acute among the young.”
Clinton asserted that although statistics show that the economy is growing,“almost all of it is going to the top ten percent, in some cases even five or one percent of us.”

>>>As if on cue Clinton throws in the Progressive line of class warfare to the Civil Rights Summit' attendees. Divide and conquer is their goal.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

COMMENT SECTION

Genso

Ask yourself who is going to go down with a lame duck President that has done more damage to the demoCrap party than anyone in history?

He can provide them NOTHING in return. Just watch and see how the azz clown's personality changes as the heat gets turned up as the efforts of others try and save the party of corruption by putting the blame on him. We will see more leaks exposing him for what he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min Paul Yanks 338,739
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 min Maude 4,540
TRUMP - " Your President is NOT a CROOK ! " 2 hr Old Millennia Tramp 8
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr weaponX 315,157
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 2 hr Blue Bloods Rule NYC 2,979
TRUMP gives EXECUTIVE ORDER on His TAXES ! 2 hr Trump Huxter Rect... 6
Trump Brings Prestige to the Mail Order Bride I... 2 hr Trump the Europeans 2
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) Jul 17 FireyFellow44 1,782

New York Jobs

More from around the web