OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Opinion

Kyle, SD

#12935 Oct 10, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a fat rats ass who you are patient with, you, with the biggest ego on any of these threads, no one in here cares what you think, or believe, get over yourself.
Why don't you ask Barry to reopen the monuments for our vets, or sit down with the Republicans and get the damn thing straightened out, I'm sure Obonehead will listen to you, why wouldn't he, you are his biggest supporter pushing the ACA, aka Obama care, the flaw of the land.
Sorry but I told President Obama not to deal over funding one law of the land, one by one and only the things that House Republicans like.

Obama care is the law of the land already passed by all three branches of the government. If they are to de-funded it takes all three branches not just the House Republicans.

Why don't you go find another stupid email hoax to post????

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12936 Oct 10, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a fat rats ass who you are patient with, you, with the biggest ego on any of these threads, no one in here cares what you think, or believe, get over yourself.
Why don't you ask Barry to reopen the monuments for our vets, or sit down with the Republicans and get the damn thing straightened out, I'm sure Obonehead will listen to you, why wouldn't he, you are his biggest supporter pushing the ACA, aka Obama care, the flaw of the land.
Look who's talking! You are the most clueless, uninformed, ignorant FoxBot clone in all of Topix! You couldn't fart out an original or intelligent thought without the help of some FoxNews talking head. You're a schmuck. Go bury your ignorant head.
tailspin Barry

Riverhead, NY

#12937 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama care is the law of the land already passed by all three branches of the government. If they are to de-funded it takes all three branches not just the House Republicans.
"Authorizing" is when you pass a law. Funding it is called "appropriation".

ONLY Congress can appropriate. Not the prez', not the Supremes.

Lots of laws have no appropriation.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12939 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I told President Obama not to deal over funding one law of the land, one by one and only the things that House Republicans like.
Either you are retarded, or a coward, why do you constantly change your avatar address, huh Obamabot? Why do you post talking points from your gay president, and the rest of the America destroying Dem party.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12940 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another thing, Obama care as it's being implemented today will not stand, it will be downsized, or waivers for the average citizen will have to be made into law at least for some time, as the president WILL bend, he has to, and I would bet the house on that. You people like to denigrate people like Michelle Bachmann, and Sarah Palin, both are much more intelligent then you, or the other jerk from Medford NY
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#12942 Oct 11, 2013
Leave it to the first black president to run the country into the financial ditch. We need to make sure he's the only black president, ever. Blacks are notorious for not having a fincial clue; whenever they have wealth, they run amuck with it and end up in trouble in short order. I have seen PSAs directed towards such irresponsible blacks, and there is even at least one "organization" (firm; group; ?), comprised of blacks, for the sole purpose to try to reason with blacks with wealth. Michael Jackson would have been a good example. Blacks simply can't manage money, which is why they are so often in poverty, in debt and begging (abusing the hell out of any charitable organization). It's a sad day for America.
tailspin Barry

Riverhead, NY

#12943 Oct 11, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
most people living or working in dc, hollywood, wall street, i'm sure have health insurance....
obama care is for people who have NO insurance...
People who have no insurance only? So who is paying for that, hmmmmm?

It was intended FROM THE START that it would be "universal". Of course, the really connected people at the very top of the heap would NEVER be part of this.

If you're in a union, you're bragging that your not part of GarbageCare. Hollywood? 9% of the charges are for constant psychiatric or plastic surgery, neither of which will be covered under CrapCare.

(That's right. The Hollywood shrinks will not be covered. And neither will all optional plastic surgery.)
Opinion

Kyle, SD

#12944 Oct 11, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you are retarded, or a coward, why do you constantly change your avatar address, huh Obamabot? Why do you post talking points from your gay president, and the rest of the America destroying Dem party.
"avatar address"? I assume you mean my IP address.

Since you are a smart fellow here is the secret - don't tell anyone.

I use a downloader off various secret secure government satellite. Takes a access code to connect.

Since there is less interference in less populated areas to access it with a government land line.

South Dakota is ideal with government reservations and military bases in WY & SD. High speed access and untraceable using microwave towers.(I sometimes post using different screen names from other locations in Tex, NM and UT.)

Works good for day trading on the Stock Market and foreign markets. I can read market trends up and down as time changes across the country to buy and sell stock without any personal risk because I know before hand what the market will do.

Now you keep this under your hat.
Opinion

Kyle, SD

#12945 Oct 11, 2013
Sayer wrote:
Leave it to the first black president to run the country into the financial ditch. We need to make sure he's the only black president, ever. Blacks are notorious for not having a fincial clue; whenever they have wealth, they run amuck with it and end up in trouble in short order. I have seen PSAs directed towards such irresponsible blacks, and there is even at least one "organization" (firm; group; ?), comprised of blacks, for the sole purpose to try to reason with blacks with wealth. Michael Jackson would have been a good example. Blacks simply can't manage money, which is why they are so often in poverty, in debt and begging (abusing the hell out of any charitable organization). It's a sad day for America.
Start with #1

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#12946 Oct 11, 2013
Daim it yall wheire iz the luv. cant we all just git along. i mean yall are dume . we neid to unite and stand togeather. be 4 reel. be smart insteed of dume
Obamacares

Lindenhurst, NY

#12947 Oct 11, 2013
It's all Barack baby!
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12948 Oct 12, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"avatar address"? I assume you mean my IP address.
Since you are a smart fellow here is the secret - don't tell anyone.
I use a downloader off various secret secure government satellite. Takes a access code to connect.
Since there is less interference in less populated areas to access it with a government land line.
South Dakota is ideal with government reservations and military bases in WY & SD. High speed access and untraceable using microwave towers.(I sometimes post using different screen names from other locations in Tex, NM and UT.)
Works good for day trading on the Stock Market and foreign markets. I can read market trends up and down as time changes across the country to buy and sell stock without any personal risk because I know before hand what the market will do.
Now you keep this under your hat.
I applaud your more civil post, and I do not wear a hat. I may be more uninformed then you, and some others regarding the ACA, but I have told you that when Bush 43 was in office, I went after him just as much as I do with Obama, whoever is in power I have a problem with probably because I am an Independent.

I was once a Republican, but dropped them, because I saw how many are RINOs like Arlen Specter, deceased, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Olympia Snow, Chuck Hagel, etc. etc., and who are all still active members of the Govt.in some capacity at the present, I distrust, and dislike almost all politicians, do you know what the word "politics" connotes? poli means many, and tics are blood sucking insects, thus politics.
Obamacares

Lindenhurst, NY

#12953 Oct 12, 2013
No one will miss the federal government.
tailspin Barry

Riverhead, NY

#12954 Oct 13, 2013
Obamacares wrote:
It's all Barack baby!
Indeed it is.

But, of all his dopey failures, he will forever be remembered for the largest financial failure in US history - GarbageCare.
Joe

Fullerton, CA

#12957 Oct 13, 2013
Put pressure on Obama to release the number of ACA policies being written. I hear its way way way low.
BARRYCADES DOWN

Monroe, NC

#12958 Oct 13, 2013
The following video from Facebook user Paul Longenecker shows a confrontation in front of the White House between law enforcement officials and protestors:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/13/we...
Monumental balls

Lindenhurst, NY

#12959 Oct 14, 2013
What a sense of entitlement they have.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12960 Oct 14, 2013
Joe wrote:
Put pressure on Obama to release the number of ACA policies being written. I hear its way way way low.
can't.......the website is down....as usual

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12961 Oct 14, 2013
tailspin Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is.
But, of all his dopey failures, he will forever be remembered for the largest financial failure in US history - GarbageCare.
can't hold him accountable; the GarbageCare website is down....as usual
Opinion

Philip, SD

#12963 Oct 14, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
I applaud your more civil post, and I do not wear a hat. I may be more uninformed then you, and some others regarding the ACA, but I have told you that when Bush 43 was in office, I went after him just as much as I do with Obama, whoever is in power I have a problem with probably because I am an Independent.
I was once a Republican, but dropped them, because I saw how many are RINOs like Arlen Specter, deceased, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Olympia Snow, Chuck Hagel, etc. etc., and who are all still active members of the Govt.in some capacity at the present, I distrust, and dislike almost all politicians, do you know what the word "politics" connotes? poli means many, and tics are blood sucking insects, thus politics.
If you have not played with a healthcare calculator you might find these interesting to see where using the exchanges that subsidies kick in.

From $11,490 to $45,960 for individuals and from $23,550 to $94,200 for a family of four, for example, you could qualify for subsidies up to more than 90 percent of the premium cost.

I don’t know if these are 100% correct but everything depends on some factors but mainly income – family size – and plan desired.

Whether or not a tax credit subsidy (government subsidy) kicks in depends on a base poverty level that takes into consideration family size & income for that size family .

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/09/use_this_calc...

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator...

http://laborcenter.berkeley.edu/healthpolicy/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 38 min MarkJ- 2,504
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 54 min Paul Yanks 36,408
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 57 min jimi-yank 319,374
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Le Jimbo 5,704
#Lion lives matter 2 hr Doe a deer 3
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 2 hr Younohoo 241
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 3 hr BS Detector 1,581
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages