fuggedaboutit

Riverhead, NY

#12928 Oct 10, 2013
BozoCare is in complete chaos. There is NOBODY in DC, Hollywood or Wall Street who will enroll themselves or their families in this garbage.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12929 Oct 10, 2013
Welcome to Obamacare -

our servers are unavailable at the moment
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#12930 Oct 10, 2013
Ocare site cost 634M wrote:
according to U.S. government records, appears to have been $634,320,919, which we paid to a company you probably never heard of: CGI Federal. The company originally won the contract back in 2011, but at that time, the cost was expected to run “up to”$93.7 million – still a chunk of change, but nothing near where it ended up.
>>>>CGI Federal sounds like its owned by someone who previously owned a solar company that was visited by Obama!
Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/obamacar...
Follow us:@digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook
No problem it's only taxpayer money. CGI will throw millions at Obama when he leaves the White House.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#12931 Oct 10, 2013
fuggedaboutit wrote:
BozoCare is in complete chaos. There is NOBODY in DC, Hollywood or Wall Street who will enroll themselves or their families in this garbage.
most people living or working in dc, hollywood, wall street, i'm sure have health insurance....
obama care is for people who have NO insurance...

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12932 Oct 10, 2013
fuggedaboutit wrote:
BozoCare is in complete chaos. There is NOBODY in DC, Hollywood or Wall Street who will enroll themselves or their families in this garbage.
Hollywood is already enrolling themselves in the Taxpayer Funded advertising portion; if you don't believe me, check your paystub

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12933 Oct 10, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
most people living or working in dc, hollywood, wall street, i'm sure have health insurance....
obama care is for people who have NO insurance...
most people do, most people are also paying 40% more....

Obamacare is for people who have no insurance being payed for by middle class people with good paying jobs, don't smoke, don't collect entitlements and can't figure out why the President's primary function is to kick them in the onions
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#12934 Oct 10, 2013
City thatkilled J Lennon wrote:
Breaking News:
When all you folks wake up on Wednesday Obama is still your president. How's that Impeachment process going birthers.
Also; How did the goal by Mitch McConnell of making President Obama a "one term president" go?
Opinion

Kyle, SD

#12935 Oct 10, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a fat rats ass who you are patient with, you, with the biggest ego on any of these threads, no one in here cares what you think, or believe, get over yourself.
Why don't you ask Barry to reopen the monuments for our vets, or sit down with the Republicans and get the damn thing straightened out, I'm sure Obonehead will listen to you, why wouldn't he, you are his biggest supporter pushing the ACA, aka Obama care, the flaw of the land.
Sorry but I told President Obama not to deal over funding one law of the land, one by one and only the things that House Republicans like.

Obama care is the law of the land already passed by all three branches of the government. If they are to de-funded it takes all three branches not just the House Republicans.

Why don't you go find another stupid email hoax to post????

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Medford, NY

#12936 Oct 10, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a fat rats ass who you are patient with, you, with the biggest ego on any of these threads, no one in here cares what you think, or believe, get over yourself.
Why don't you ask Barry to reopen the monuments for our vets, or sit down with the Republicans and get the damn thing straightened out, I'm sure Obonehead will listen to you, why wouldn't he, you are his biggest supporter pushing the ACA, aka Obama care, the flaw of the land.
Look who's talking! You are the most clueless, uninformed, ignorant FoxBot clone in all of Topix! You couldn't fart out an original or intelligent thought without the help of some FoxNews talking head. You're a schmuck. Go bury your ignorant head.
tailspin Barry

Riverhead, NY

#12937 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama care is the law of the land already passed by all three branches of the government. If they are to de-funded it takes all three branches not just the House Republicans.
"Authorizing" is when you pass a law. Funding it is called "appropriation".

ONLY Congress can appropriate. Not the prez', not the Supremes.

Lots of laws have no appropriation.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12939 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I told President Obama not to deal over funding one law of the land, one by one and only the things that House Republicans like.
Obama care is the law of the land already passed by all three branches of the government. If they are to de-funded it takes all three branches not just the House Republicans.
Why don't you go find another stupid email hoax to post????
Either you are retarded, or a coward, why do you constantly change your avatar address, huh Obamabot? Why do you post talking points from your gay president, and the rest of the America destroying Dem party.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12940 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I told President Obama not to deal over funding one law of the land, one by one and only the things that House Republicans like.
Obama care is the law of the land already passed by all three branches of the government. If they are to de-funded it takes all three branches not just the House Republicans.
Why don't you go find another stupid email hoax to post????
Here's another thing, Obama care as it's being implemented today will not stand, it will be downsized, or waivers for the average citizen will have to be made into law at least for some time, as the president WILL bend, he has to, and I would bet the house on that. You people like to denigrate people like Michelle Bachmann, and Sarah Palin, both are much more intelligent then you, or the other jerk from Medford NY
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#12942 Oct 11, 2013
Leave it to the first black president to run the country into the financial ditch. We need to make sure he's the only black president, ever. Blacks are notorious for not having a fincial clue; whenever they have wealth, they run amuck with it and end up in trouble in short order. I have seen PSAs directed towards such irresponsible blacks, and there is even at least one "organization" (firm; group; ?), comprised of blacks, for the sole purpose to try to reason with blacks with wealth. Michael Jackson would have been a good example. Blacks simply can't manage money, which is why they are so often in poverty, in debt and begging (abusing the hell out of any charitable organization). It's a sad day for America.
tailspin Barry

Riverhead, NY

#12943 Oct 11, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
most people living or working in dc, hollywood, wall street, i'm sure have health insurance....
obama care is for people who have NO insurance...
People who have no insurance only? So who is paying for that, hmmmmm?

It was intended FROM THE START that it would be "universal". Of course, the really connected people at the very top of the heap would NEVER be part of this.

If you're in a union, you're bragging that your not part of GarbageCare. Hollywood? 9% of the charges are for constant psychiatric or plastic surgery, neither of which will be covered under CrapCare.

(That's right. The Hollywood shrinks will not be covered. And neither will all optional plastic surgery.)
Opinion

Kyle, SD

#12944 Oct 11, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you are retarded, or a coward, why do you constantly change your avatar address, huh Obamabot? Why do you post talking points from your gay president, and the rest of the America destroying Dem party.
"avatar address"? I assume you mean my IP address.

Since you are a smart fellow here is the secret - don't tell anyone.

I use a downloader off various secret secure government satellite. Takes a access code to connect.

Since there is less interference in less populated areas to access it with a government land line.

South Dakota is ideal with government reservations and military bases in WY & SD. High speed access and untraceable using microwave towers.(I sometimes post using different screen names from other locations in Tex, NM and UT.)

Works good for day trading on the Stock Market and foreign markets. I can read market trends up and down as time changes across the country to buy and sell stock without any personal risk because I know before hand what the market will do.

Now you keep this under your hat.
Opinion

Kyle, SD

#12945 Oct 11, 2013
Sayer wrote:
Leave it to the first black president to run the country into the financial ditch. We need to make sure he's the only black president, ever. Blacks are notorious for not having a fincial clue; whenever they have wealth, they run amuck with it and end up in trouble in short order. I have seen PSAs directed towards such irresponsible blacks, and there is even at least one "organization" (firm; group; ?), comprised of blacks, for the sole purpose to try to reason with blacks with wealth. Michael Jackson would have been a good example. Blacks simply can't manage money, which is why they are so often in poverty, in debt and begging (abusing the hell out of any charitable organization). It's a sad day for America.
Start with #1

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#12946 Oct 11, 2013
Daim it yall wheire iz the luv. cant we all just git along. i mean yall are dume . we neid to unite and stand togeather. be 4 reel. be smart insteed of dume
Obamacares

Lindenhurst, NY

#12947 Oct 11, 2013
It's all Barack baby!
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12948 Oct 12, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"avatar address"? I assume you mean my IP address.
Since you are a smart fellow here is the secret - don't tell anyone.
I use a downloader off various secret secure government satellite. Takes a access code to connect.
Since there is less interference in less populated areas to access it with a government land line.
South Dakota is ideal with government reservations and military bases in WY & SD. High speed access and untraceable using microwave towers.(I sometimes post using different screen names from other locations in Tex, NM and UT.)
Works good for day trading on the Stock Market and foreign markets. I can read market trends up and down as time changes across the country to buy and sell stock without any personal risk because I know before hand what the market will do.
Now you keep this under your hat.
I applaud your more civil post, and I do not wear a hat. I may be more uninformed then you, and some others regarding the ACA, but I have told you that when Bush 43 was in office, I went after him just as much as I do with Obama, whoever is in power I have a problem with probably because I am an Independent.

I was once a Republican, but dropped them, because I saw how many are RINOs like Arlen Specter, deceased, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Olympia Snow, Chuck Hagel, etc. etc., and who are all still active members of the Govt.in some capacity at the present, I distrust, and dislike almost all politicians, do you know what the word "politics" connotes? poli means many, and tics are blood sucking insects, thus politics.
Obamacares

Lindenhurst, NY

#12953 Oct 12, 2013
No one will miss the federal government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min IBdaMann 48,547
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min John-K 306,592
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 15 min Berner 74 11,728
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 29 min jimi-yank 310,504
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Unbiased Chargers... 9,749
Solar Energy – It is Popular. So Why is it Not ... 6 hr WILFRED 1
Why propose energy efficiency standards for tel... 6 hr WILFRED 3
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 8 hr Paul Yanks 3,298

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:37AM
Jets Bench Vick for Geno, Reportedly Not Rex's Call
ESPN 4:45 AM
Jets give Smith nod at QB against Dolphins
NBC Sports 4:52 AM
Smith to start at QB for Jets vs. Dolphins on MNF - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 5:13 AM
Jets going back to QB Smith as starter
NBC Sports 5:34 AM
Jets wouldn't let Rex talk about Buddy's health situation