OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
PRESIDENT STOMPY FEET

Dover, OH

#12916 Oct 9, 2013
DENIES DEATH GRATUITY

The “Death Gratuity” is an emergency financial distribution ($100k) to the family of a service member killed in action. It’s typically sent to families within three days to help cover funeral costs or travel to meet the flag-draped coffins of their loved ones.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/10/0...
shameless-li

United States

#12917 Oct 9, 2013
BS from DC wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure BS.
Part of the scheme is to have plans become too expensive by insisting on coverage of children up to age 26, and other features. Plans are closing all over New York.
You can stay in your present plan, if you can afford it, but if it closes you CANNOT join a new private plan (after a certain date).
it's not bs....i re-newed my insurance plan with the same coverage/options that i had last year and the previous years, and the cost was less than it was last year.
not alot less, but a few dollars less.
i also helped my parents with their part d supplement options, and their cost went up $4.00 a year...alot cheaper than the $40.00 it went up last year.
for some reason the rates in nassau county are cheaper than in suffolk...all this fear about obama care, didn't seem to impact my family, at all...we have the same insurance coverage we always had at little or no change at all.
shameless-li

United States

#12918 Oct 9, 2013
BS from DC wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the scheme is to have plans become too expensive by insisting on coverage of children up to age 26, and other features. Plans are closing all over New York.
the coverage for children up to age 26 has been around for at least the last 3 years, this isn't new.
you have the option if you want to insure your children up to the age of 26, but you don't have to.
hopefully, by the time someone's kid is 26, they should already be established and on their own already....
Propaganda

Islip, NY

#12919 Oct 9, 2013
Great video of Rep. Duffy and democratic party spokeswoman/msnbc Andrea Mitchell

Just amazing how biased the media are, and how much damage the biased main stream media have done with their propaganda.
Unbelievable

Islip, NY

#12920 Oct 9, 2013
"White House, IRS exchanged confidential taxpayer info"

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/09/white-house...

Just wait until the IRS is in charge of our health care.

But don't expect to hear any of this from the corrupt main stream media.

I can not even believe what the media have covered up for the Obama administration.

These people should be in jail.
Opinion

Avon, SD

#12921 Oct 9, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, but maybe not, however I got you dancing again by posting to me, see how easy it is to get you brainless liberal assholes to dance, tap, tap, tap. PS: I asked you some time back to stop posting to me, you refused, or can't help yourself so now you respond to asinine, foolishness, wasting time and energy, you have to admit, it is YOU that looks the complete fool. lol
If you don't want me to reply then don't post lies and stupid stuff that most grade school kids would laugh at.

If I look foolish by pointing out the lies you post - so be it.

But post something stupid and you will be made fun of.

Whether or not you recognize your own stupidity is questionable.

I am patient with stupid people but not with those who are proud of their stupidity.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12924 Oct 10, 2013
One million vets to march on DC demanding that Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and oh yeah Obonehead, open the monuments to them, read link ...

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12925 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want me to reply then don't post lies and stupid stuff that most grade school kids would laugh at.
If I look foolish by pointing out the lies you post - so be it.
But post something stupid and you will be made fun of.
Whether or not you recognize your own stupidity is questionable.
I am patient with stupid people but not with those who are proud of their stupidity.
Who gives a fat rats ass who you are patient with, you, with the biggest ego on any of these threads, no one in here cares what you think, or believe, get over yourself.
Why don't you ask Barry to reopen the monuments for our vets, or sit down with the Republicans and get the damn thing straightened out, I'm sure Obonehead will listen to you, why wouldn't he, you are his biggest supporter pushing the ACA, aka Obama care, the flaw of the land.
Jersey Sure

Florham Park, NJ

#12926 Oct 10, 2013
Extreme Hypocrisy! Obama Orders Federal Workers To “Make Life As Difficult For People As We Can”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/extreme-hypocrisy ...
Ocare site cost 634M

Dover, OH

#12927 Oct 10, 2013
It’s been one full week since the flagship technology portion of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) went live. And since that time, the befuddled beast that is Healthcare.gov has shutdown, crapped out, stalled, and mis-loaded so consistently that its track record for failure is challenged only by Congress.

The site itself, which apparently underwent major code renovations over the weekend, still rejects user logins, fails to load drop-down menus and other crucial components for users that successfully gain entrance, and otherwise prevents uninsured Americans in the 36 states it serves from purchasing healthcare at competitive rates – Healthcare.gov ’s primary purpose. The site is so busted that, as of a couple days ago, the number of people that successfully purchased healthcare through it was in the “single digits,” according to the Washington Post.

We, the taxpayers, seem to have forked up more than $634 million of the federal purse to build the digital equivalent of a rock.

The exact cost to build Healthcare.gov , according to U.S. government records, appears to have been $634,320,919, which we paid to a company you probably never heard of: CGI Federal. The company originally won the contract back in 2011, but at that time, the cost was expected to run “up to”$93.7 million – still a chunk of change, but nothing near where it ended up.

>>>>CGI Federal sounds like its owned by someone who previously owned a solar company that was visited by Obama!

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/obamacar...
Follow us:@digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook
fuggedaboutit

Yonkers, NY

#12928 Oct 10, 2013
BozoCare is in complete chaos. There is NOBODY in DC, Hollywood or Wall Street who will enroll themselves or their families in this garbage.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#12929 Oct 10, 2013
Welcome to Obamacare -

our servers are unavailable at the moment
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#12930 Oct 10, 2013
Ocare site cost 634M wrote:
according to U.S. government records, appears to have been $634,320,919, which we paid to a company you probably never heard of: CGI Federal. The company originally won the contract back in 2011, but at that time, the cost was expected to run “up to”$93.7 million – still a chunk of change, but nothing near where it ended up.
>>>>CGI Federal sounds like its owned by someone who previously owned a solar company that was visited by Obama!
Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/obamacar...
Follow us:@digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook
No problem it's only taxpayer money. CGI will throw millions at Obama when he leaves the White House.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#12931 Oct 10, 2013
fuggedaboutit wrote:
BozoCare is in complete chaos. There is NOBODY in DC, Hollywood or Wall Street who will enroll themselves or their families in this garbage.
most people living or working in dc, hollywood, wall street, i'm sure have health insurance....
obama care is for people who have NO insurance...

Florida...home of Trump

#12932 Oct 10, 2013
fuggedaboutit wrote:
Hollywood is already enrolling themselves in the Taxpayer Funded advertising portion; if you don't believe me, check your paystub

Florida...home of Trump

#12933 Oct 10, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
most people living or working in dc, hollywood, wall street, i'm sure have health insurance....
obama care is for people who have NO insurance...
most people do, most people are also paying 40% more....

Obamacare is for people who have no insurance being payed for by middle class people with good paying jobs, don't smoke, don't collect entitlements and can't figure out why the President's primary function is to kick them in the onions
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#12934 Oct 10, 2013
City thatkilled J Lennon wrote:
Breaking News:
When all you folks wake up on Wednesday Obama is still your president. How's that Impeachment process going birthers.
Also; How did the goal by Mitch McConnell of making President Obama a "one term president" go?
Opinion

Avon, SD

#12935 Oct 10, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a fat rats ass who you are patient with, you, with the biggest ego on any of these threads, no one in here cares what you think, or believe, get over yourself.
Why don't you ask Barry to reopen the monuments for our vets, or sit down with the Republicans and get the damn thing straightened out, I'm sure Obonehead will listen to you, why wouldn't he, you are his biggest supporter pushing the ACA, aka Obama care, the flaw of the land.
Sorry but I told President Obama not to deal over funding one law of the land, one by one and only the things that House Republicans like.

Obama care is the law of the land already passed by all three branches of the government. If they are to de-funded it takes all three branches not just the House Republicans.

Why don't you go find another stupid email hoax to post????

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12936 Oct 10, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking! You are the most clueless, uninformed, ignorant FoxBot clone in all of Topix! You couldn't fart out an original or intelligent thought without the help of some FoxNews talking head. You're a schmuck. Go bury your ignorant head.
tailspin Barry

Yonkers, NY

#12937 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama care is the law of the land already passed by all three branches of the government. If they are to de-funded it takes all three branches not just the House Republicans.
"Authorizing" is when you pass a law. Funding it is called "appropriation".

ONLY Congress can appropriate. Not the prez', not the Supremes.

Lots of laws have no appropriation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aging New York Immigrants Confront Shortage of ... 5 min anonymous 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min cpeter1313 315,314
Time to go? (Jun '15) 42 min bone-in 13,429
Older lady looking !! 45 min Joker570 13
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 339,023
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 45,407
Republicans Repeal and Replace on Healthcare 3 hr NEMO ex-RINO 1

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance