OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Reconciliation

Islip, NY

#12720 Sep 27, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up and smell the roses. The majority ruled. Republicans had their say they were entitled to as the minority party.
If the people of this country wanted to punish Obama for Obama Care they sure passed up the chance at the last election.
Whether or not you remember he won by a landslide. By a landslide and not just a little landslide.
Next election if the Republicans take control of the government they can repeal Obama Care. By that time Obama Care will be in place and you can use the train wreck you predict for your political resurrection.
That is the way it works.
The majority of people then and now don't want obamacare.

The majority did not rule, a minority of elitist career officials who have used their power again and again to reap its benefits on themselves, their families and their supporters ruled.

and they did it using reconciliation, and backroom deals that stink even in the context of their ongoing lies and corruption.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#12721 Sep 27, 2013
Sorry about the double post. The first one didn't show for a long time and I thought it didn't post.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#12722 Sep 27, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Debt reduction is really the main issue that has to be dealt with.
I think that all the drama over the debt ceiling might be the long-term goal of forcing America to embark on medium-term plan for deficit reduction. Yet at this point, the deal is uncertain and will be offset by how it was achieved.
Fiscal solvency is not merely a function of deficits and debt, interest rates and the profile of maturities. It is also highly sensitive to economic growth.
The lower an economy’s growth rate, the higher a budget deficit is likely to be, the larger the debt accumulation, and the greater the need for yet another round of fiscal austerity to safeguard solvency. All are components of the much-feared debt trap.
These various components can be tweaked and changed but going nuts with any one of them creates problems.
As I stated the real issue to be concerned with is debt reduction. That is tough and going to be a battle down the road. When all Republican candidates stood and rejected a $1 increase in taxes for a $10 cut in spending it’s going to be a rocky road.
There first is the problem of stopping more debt by cutting spending to where revenue coming in balances spending. They can’t even agree over where the cuts should be.
The second problem is that even if they could cut spending to a level of revenue coming in, they need to find a way to increase revenues coming in to pay off the debt it will remain.
One group wants to use deep cuts below revenue (with no revenue increase other than economic growth) to pay off the debt. Ok, where are those deep cuts going to take place?
Where do we spend the most? Yet, one side always wants to cut “entitlements”. Some things are true entitlements and other things are not. Social Security, each of us paid separate and apart from regular taxes into the SS trust fund and thus are entitled to a retirement based on the fact we paid for it. Originally, the term "entitlement" in the United States was used to identify federal programs that, like Social Security and Medicare, got the name because workers became "entitled" to their benefits by paying into the system. If you didn’t work and pay into the fund you were not entitled to receive benefits.
Understand the difference regardless whether one supports these programs or not. We did not pay into a separate fund for veterans' benefits, welfare benefits, unemployment compensation, food stamps, and agricultural price support. We did not pay for corporate welfare, farm/ranch welfare subsidies or foreign aid. A corporation/ individual may become eligible for benefits but they are not special funded programs by those who paid for them and are entitled. They are just programs passed and paid for by general taxation. Fact is a benefit can be gotten regardless if they ever paid general income taxes.
Let’s look where we could cut. We still have bases in Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cuba, Djibouti, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Italy, Israel, Japan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Netherlands, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. Let’s not forget the U.S. Navy’s battle ships, air craft carriers and submarines patrolling, wherever they’re patrolling, or the Marine Corps contingents at about 170 embassies around the world. This will substantially reduce our defense budget, allowing troops scattered across the globe to stay consolidated at home in preparation for America’s next undeclared war, thus freeing our National Guard to be available for local emergencies – as National Guard advertisements still stress are its primary mission.
Agreed.
You get no argument from me on that one.
This should get done in the best interests of America, not partisan politics and postering in front of the cameras for sound bites that appear on right wing cable shows masquerading as news.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#12723 Sep 27, 2013
Opinion wrote:
Sorry about the double post. The first one didn't show for a long time and I thought it didn't post.
I've noticed that also, must be some type of delay.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#12724 Sep 27, 2013
Reconciliation wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of people then and now don't want obamacare.
The majority did not rule, a minority of elitist career officials who have used their power again and again to reap its benefits on themselves, their families and their supporters ruled.
and they did it using reconciliation, and backroom deals that stink even in the context of their ongoing lies and corruption.
Likely with all the lies put out there by Republicans, the right wing carnival barkers on the radio coupled with Fixed News NO right wing nut who lives in the echo chamber has a clue.



http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#12725 Sep 27, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely with all the lies put out there by Republicans, the right wing carnival barkers on the radio coupled with Fixed News NO right wing nut who lives in the echo chamber has a clue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JSiTlwg64lUXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Agreed.
They live in a world of their own making.
nac

Merrick, NY

#12726 Sep 27, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I would try to drag the Supreme Court into the debt ceiling mess.
If Congress is unable to agree on a plan to raise the nation's debt, Obama will have to decide which government bills to pay and which not to pay — or to simply ignore Congress, pay all the bills and simply raise the debt ceiling on his own.
Regardless of what he does legally it untested waters.
Obama says he lacks the constitutional power to raise the debt limit, but that may not necessarily be the case under the 14th Amendment according to some experts. In general the President has the power during crises to take actions that are necessary to protect the country.
Obama can cite the 14th Amendment of the Constitution, which says "the validity of the public debt … shall not be questioned," and a crises is at hand asking the Supreme Court of the USA to rule.
He would have little to lose and a lot to gain regardless of which way the Supreme Court ruled or if they refused to rule.
If they refused to hear a emergency request to give a Constitutional interpretation they assume some of the blame for the default.
If they said no then he could say I would have and tied to find a way out of the mess the House has created.
If they say yes then he could and have legal authority and he would be safe from impeachment or lawsuits.
You're worrying about nothing. They are going to raise the debt ceiling. They are simply using the issue as leverage to negotiate other issues. In the end, they WILL raise the debt ceiling, just as they always have.

As for the 14th Amendment debate, I agree with Obama that he does not have that power. I understand the argument that can be made, but my interpretation is that only Congress, not the executive branch has the power... and there are very good reasons for that.

But again, they WILL raise the debt ceiling the very minute that they think that they can't milk it politically anymore.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#12727 Sep 28, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
You're worrying about nothing. They are going to raise the debt ceiling. They are simply using the issue as leverage to negotiate other issues. In the end, they WILL raise the debt ceiling, just as they always have.
As for the 14th Amendment debate, I agree with Obama that he does not have that power. I understand the argument that can be made, but my interpretation is that only Congress, not the executive branch has the power... and there are very good reasons for that.
But again, they WILL raise the debt ceiling the very minute that they think that they can't milk it politically anymore.
Hope you are correct as defaulting on the debt does not make any sense to me. Getting spending under control would seem to be the first order of business.

It would seem to me that the big issue to do battle over is coming up - deficit reduction - cuts in spending.

There is a never ending argument there that they can play politics with.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#12728 Sep 28, 2013
This is what gets me.

Go to Fixed News:
http://www.foxnews.com/

There is a poll entitled:
Question of the day:
Vote:
Who will you blame if the government shuts down next week?

Guess who gets the blame.
In A Nutshell

Temple, TX

#12729 Sep 28, 2013
Subject: Fw: Think about it ----- Original Message ----- Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 3:18 PM Subject: Fw: Think about it Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 11:59 AM Subject: Think about it However, no need to send it back to me. There has not been any mention of a single dollar reduction in foreign aid as a result of sequestering. All items cut were for the express purpose of hurting the American taxpayer/working people the most! Well? DEMOCRATS and Republicans ('different' ONLY in name) We read all the jokes and forward the good ones but I just wonder who will pass this one on. How about you sending it on, and back to me, if you have enough 'chutzpah' to do so. I do Someone please tell me what's wrong with All the people that run this country!!!!!! Both Democrats and Republicans Say, "We're broke" And can't help our own Veterans, Seniors, Orphans, Homeless, Etc.,?? But, over the last several years THEY have provided direct cash aid to... Hamas -$351 M, Libya $1.45 B, Egypt -$397 M, Mexico -$622 M, Russia -$380 M, Haiti -$1.4 B, Jordan -$463 M, Kenya -$816 M, Sudan -$870 M, Nigeria -$456 M, Uganda -$451 M, Congo -$359 M, Ethiopia -$981 M, Pakistan -$2 B, South Africa -$566 M, Senegal -$698 M, Mozambique -$404 M, Zambia -$331 M, Kazakhstan -$304 M, Iraq -$1.08 B, Tanzania -$554 M,...with literally Billions of Dollars and they still hate us!!!! But on the other hand, Our retired seniors, Living on a 'fixed income,' Receive NO aid! Nor do they get any breaks, while our government And religious organizations will pour Hundreds of Billions Of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries! And another atrocity... We have Hundreds of adoptable American Children who are shoved aside To make room for The adoption of Foreign orphans. AMERICA: A country where we have Countless Homeless without shelter, Children going to bed hungry, Elderly going without needed medication and the Mentally ill without treatment -- etc. YET... They will have a 'Benefit' Show For the people of Haiti, on 12 TV Stations; Ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies. Now Just Imagine if Our own *GOVERNMENT* Gave 'US' the same support they give to foreign countries. Sad, isn't it? 99% of people won't have the 'chutzpah' to forward this. WELL, I'm one of the 1% who Just Did.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#12730 Sep 28, 2013
In A Nutshell wrote:
Subject: Fw: Think about it ----- Original Message ----- Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 3:18 PM Subject: Fw: Think about it Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 11:59 AM Subject: Think about it However, no need to send it back to me. There has not been any mention of a single dollar reduction in foreign aid as a result of sequestering. All items cut were for the express purpose of hurting the American taxpayer/working people the most! Well? DEMOCRATS and Republicans ('different' ONLY in name) We read all the jokes and forward the good ones but I just wonder who will pass this one on. How about you sending it on, and back to me, if you have enough 'chutzpah' to do so. I do Someone please tell me what's wrong with All the people that run this country!!!!!! Both Democrats and Republicans Say, "We're broke" And can't help our own Veterans, Seniors, Orphans, Homeless, Etc.,?? But, over the last several years THEY have provided direct cash aid to... Hamas -$351 M, Libya $1.45 B, Egypt -$397 M, Mexico -$622 M, Russia -$380 M, Haiti -$1.4 B, Jordan -$463 M, Kenya -$816 M, Sudan -$870 M, Nigeria -$456 M, Uganda -$451 M, Congo -$359 M, Ethiopia -$981 M, Pakistan -$2 B, South Africa -$566 M, Senegal -$698 M, Mozambique -$404 M, Zambia -$331 M, Kazakhstan -$304 M, Iraq -$1.08 B, Tanzania -$554 M,...with literally Billions of Dollars and they still hate us!!!! But on the other hand, Our retired seniors, Living on a 'fixed income,' Receive NO aid! Nor do they get any breaks, while our government And religious organizations will pour Hundreds of Billions Of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries! And another atrocity... We have Hundreds of adoptable American Children who are shoved aside To make room for The adoption of Foreign orphans. AMERICA: A country where we have Countless Homeless without shelter, Children going to bed hungry, Elderly going without needed medication and the Mentally ill without treatment -- etc. YET... They will have a 'Benefit' Show For the people of Haiti, on 12 TV Stations; Ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies. Now Just Imagine if Our own *GOVERNMENT* Gave 'US' the same support they give to foreign countries. Sad, isn't it? 99% of people won't have the 'chutzpah' to forward this. WELL, I'm one of the 1% who Just Did.
I'm not taking exception to your posting. I would have no problem eliminating all foreign aid.

Understand though that foreign aid is a very small part of the budget. Foreign aid is well under 1 percent of the total U.S. federal budget, it's still counted in the multiple tens of billions of dollars – around $23 billion this year, or a total of $37 billion if you include assistance to foreign militaries. And that, of course, is a lot of money and I would have no problem eliminating all of it.

But that is just a drop in the bucket. To make real cuts that will begin to get us back to a balanced budget, one has to go where the big money is being spent.

Yanks 56- DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12732 Sep 28, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
To please you I will try to take more time and review my postings. Sometimes I get in a hurry to get a reply posted and don't double check. I have other things to do like going fishing before winter ice freezes the lake. But then when the ice is thick enough its ice fishing time.
But then they also say that people with very high IQ's generally have spelling problems. Spelling rules do not make sense like mathematics plus people with high IQ's think faster than their fingers can type. Sometimes a your comes out as a you.
But just remember that people with low IQ's fall for and believe stupid made up stuff like the email you posted that was simple to ID as a hoax by any person with a IQ above a moron.
Hey Einstein, Why don't you just dry up and blow away, no one in here wants to read your long drawn out postings that are nothing but hot air, and misinformation.
You claim you know all about Obamacare, I say you are full of shyte, not even the politicians have a tad of comprehension of what it contains, certainly not in it's entirety, and probably not even half of those who wrote it know what's in it. Can you answer this, if it is such a good bill, why now does the head of the AFL-CIO Trumka, Union leaders, and others, who formerly were for it, now say it is a bad bill,and they claim it will hurt the middle class,they certainly are Dems much like John Kerry, who "were for it before they were against it", seems to be the MO for your guys, with a overwhelming amount of indecision, same as the Republicans, as I've told you before I follow no party, they are both culpable for this mess, however the Dems are in control,and they must shoulder most of the blame.
The so called "messiah" has had over 5 years to steer the ship in a different direction, but he has come onboard and that proverbial ship USS America, is becoming the Titanic under his watch, and that is undeniable to anyone with a brain, except to all the adherents, and Liberal diehards. So once again I say Wake up and smell the coffee.
In A Nutshell

Belton, TX

#12733 Sep 29, 2013
a) The United States is currently listed 3rd from the top in murders throughout the World.

b) If you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from
the Bottom for murders in the World.

c) These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.

d) All 4 Cities are controlled by Democrats.

e) However, it probably would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#12734 Sep 29, 2013
Yanks 56- DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein, Why don't you just dry up and blow away, no one in here wants to read your long drawn out postings that are nothing but hot air, and misinformation.
You claim you know all about Obamacare, I say you are full of shyte, not even the politicians have a tad of comprehension of what it contains, certainly not in it's entirety, and probably not even half of those who wrote it know what's in it. Can you answer this, if it is such a good bill, why now does the head of the AFL-CIO Trumka, Union leaders, and others, who formerly were for it, now say it is a bad bill,and they claim it will hurt the middle class,they certainly are Dems much like John Kerry, who "were for it before they were against it", seems to be the MO for your guys, with a overwhelming amount of indecision, same as the Republicans, as I've told you before I follow no party, they are both culpable for this mess, however the Dems are in control,and they must shoulder most of the blame.
The so called "messiah" has had over 5 years to steer the ship in a different direction, but he has come onboard and that proverbial ship USS America, is becoming the Titanic under his watch, and that is undeniable to anyone with a brain, except to all the adherents, and Liberal diehards. So once again I say Wake up and smell the coffee.
If you want me to dry up and go away and don't want to read my reply then, why in the middle ask me a question to answer then answer it yourself?

Can you answer this,---------and then answer what started out as a question.

No use for me to answer it you are not interested and already believe you have the answer.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#12735 Sep 29, 2013
In A Nutshell wrote:
a) The United States is currently listed 3rd from the top in murders throughout the World.
b) If you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from
the Bottom for murders in the World.
c) These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.
d) All 4 Cities are controlled by Democrats.
e) However, it probably would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data.
Interesting, Dallas, which isn't listed and is run by Republicans, has a higher murder rate than Chicago, which is:

http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm...

Gun control is not really an issue I care about that much right now. I am more interested in putting the bankers who keep crashing the economy in jail. But maybe if I had lost a child to gun violence I would care more. But if you look at countries like Australia who do have very strict gun laws throughout the whole country not just in big cities, their crime and murder rate plunged after the tougher gun control laws went through. If you live in Chicago all you have to do is go ten miles and the rest of Illinois has some of the most lenient gun laws in the country. Article, where Chicago's guns come from: http://www.theatlanticcities.com/neighborhood...


Here is El Paso compared to Dallas. It's the safest city in the country.

http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm ?

Rankings
Lowest crime rate ranking
1. El Paso.(Border City and run by Democrats)
2. San Diego.(Border City)
3. New York City.(Run by Democrats)
4. Austin.(Run by Democrats)
5. San Jose, Calif.(Run by Democrats)

Source: CQ Press City Crime Rankings 2012-13

But it also proves that your email was very dishonest. It said all the high gun rates were in Democratic controlled cities with strong gun control. Last I heard New York City, El Paso, Austin and San Jose were not run by Republicans and New York City has some of the highest gun control laws in the country. So if your email was correct why is New York one of the five safest cities in the country? San Diego is the only conservative city to make the safest list however it is also on the border.

But as I said, gun control is not something I really care about right now. I believe people should be able to have a gun or guns but I don't have a problem with a few common sense gun control laws like better background checks.
Opinion

Custer, SD

#12736 Sep 29, 2013
Yanks 56- DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein, Why don't you just dry up and blow away, no one in here wants to read your long drawn out postings that are nothing but hot air, and misinformation.
You claim you know all about Obamacare, I say you are full of shyte, not even the politicians have a tad of comprehension of what it contains, certainly not in it's entirety, and probably not even half of those who wrote it know what's in it. Can you answer this, if it is such a good bill, why now does the head of the and others, who formerly were for it, now say it is a bad bill,and they claim it will hurt the middle class,they certainly are Dems much like John Kerry, who "were for it before they were against it", seems to be the MO for your guys, with a overwhelming amount of indecision, same as the Republicans, as I've told you before I follow no party, they are both culpable for this mess, however the Dems are in control,and they must shoulder most of the blame.
The so called "messiah" has had over 5 years to steer the ship in a different direction, but he has come onboard and that proverbial ship USS America, is becoming the Titanic under his watch, and that is undeniable to anyone with a brain, except to all the adherents, and Liberal diehards. So once again I say Wake up and smell the coffee.
#1. What exactly did AFL-CIO Trumka & Union leaders, say was wrong with the bill that they feel needs fixed?
#2. Did they not say that they were not against Obama Care but like any major legislation that a fix was needed?
#3. Who is against doing any fixes that might improve the implementation of Obama Care?
#4. Who cry foul when an exemption is given due to a problem even though the exemption has an expiration date?
#5. Who is doing everything in their power to see that Obama Care will either never be implemented or if implemented will fail?
#6. Since Obama Care is yet to be implemented how do you know that it will fail?
#7. What would you do in place of Obama Care?
#8. Do you believe that everyone should be responsible for their healthcare costs?
#9. Do you believe that the health care costs of those who don't pay their healthcare bills by using emergency care should be able to pass those costs on to those of us who either do have healthcare insurance or do pay?
#10. Would you support a Single Payer Health Care system for all necessary and emergency care with co-pays paid for by a number of methods taxation methods which would then in some method let everyone help pay their healthcare costs and let the insurance companies bid to do the paper work?

Or are you just against everything that involves the government as being socialism? I assume that you use the public roads and other socialism things.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12737 Sep 29, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
#1. What exactly did AFL-CIO Trumka & Union leaders, say was wrong with the bill that they feel needs fixed?
#2. Did they not say that they were not against Obama Care but like any major legislation that a fix was needed?
#3. Who is against doing any fixes that might improve the implementation of Obama Care?
#4. Who cry foul when an exemption is given due to a problem even though the exemption has an expiration date?
#5. Who is doing everything in their power to see that Obama Care will either never be implemented or if implemented will fail?
#6. Since Obama Care is yet to be implemented how do you know that it will fail?
#7. What would you do in place of Obama Care?
#8. Do you believe that everyone should be responsible for their healthcare costs?
#9. Do you believe that the health care costs of those who don't pay their healthcare bills by using emergency care should be able to pass those costs on to those of us who either do have healthcare insurance or do pay?
#10. Would you support a Single Payer Health Care system for all necessary and emergency care with co-pays paid for by a number of methods taxation methods which would then in some method let everyone help pay their healthcare costs and let the insurance companies bid to do the paper work?
Or are you just against everything that involves the government as being socialism? I assume that you use the public roads and other socialism things.
I am going to be very, very brief, as I do not care to answer all your questions here, and hope this is my last post addressed to you, as for using public roads, I pay taxes for the right to use those roads, I also pay for larger license fees, and other taxes for the right to use them, the people who sponge off us taxpayers, like welfare, and non tax paying derelicts should not be permitted to use those roads, as they have not paid a dime, get the point yet, see the picture? PS, no answer is needed, as I know what your response would be.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#12738 Sep 30, 2013
In A Nutshell wrote:
a) The United States is currently listed 3rd from the top in murders throughout the World.
b) If you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from
the Bottom for murders in the World.
c) These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.
d) All 4 Cities are controlled by Democrats.
e) However, it probably would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data.
your correct; Mayor Emanuel just announced, there have been no murders under his watch

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#12739 Sep 30, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to be very, very brief, as I do not care to answer all your questions here, and hope this is my last post addressed to you, as for using public roads, I pay taxes for the right to use those roads, I also pay for larger license fees, and other taxes for the right to use them, the people who sponge off us taxpayers, like welfare, and non tax paying derelicts should not be permitted to use those roads, as they have not paid a dime, get the point yet, see the picture? PS, no answer is needed, as I know what your response would be.
"brief" is a good response; hopefully, she looks it up
Big ego

Islip, NY

#12740 Sep 30, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely with all the lies put out there by Republicans, the right wing carnival barkers on the radio coupled with Fixed News NO right wing nut who lives in the echo chamber has a clue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JSiTlwg64lUXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The majority of Americans are against Obamacare, you don't really believe that Fox news is watched by more then half of Americans.

The fact is that Obamacare is a bad bill, it was passed by the democrat elitists more interested in payoffs and kickbacks then in doing what is right for America,

and the only reason it is not being repealed by the democrats is Obama's ego, and democratic party politics as the democratic party refuses to realize the destructive nature of this bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 38 min Paul Yanks 334,468
im victim to phoneSex Assault 49 min Ellison ISIS Muslim 13
jets talk back (Dec '07) 49 min Paul Yanks 13,326
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr Paris Cowboy 84
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Flirts9578 312,838
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 3 hr Textmepls 451
Madam President 4 hr doomednewt 190

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages