DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12351 Aug 20, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
my son knew the meaning before i did....i thought it was just another logo at first....but yes i know the origin.
the tee-shirt guy up in lake george said he had it trademarked.
Kevin Wilson
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12352 Aug 20, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
And the conservative's true colors come flying out.
The defense rests...
Just emulating the intolerable left, Tra La.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12353 Aug 20, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Just emulating the intolerable left, Tra La.
Keep proving my point, CONserVICT. No wonder why your silly little party of religious buffoons & ignorant beauty queens is considered such a joke.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12354 Aug 20, 2013
The HHS secretary Sebelius, with the horseface looks like a walking, talking cadaver.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12355 Aug 20, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep proving my point, CONserVICT. No wonder why your silly little party of religious buffoons & ignorant beauty queens is considered such a joke.
OK, Democrap beotch, you, and all your America hating, Obama asskissing liars, should just dry up, and blow away. Who the hell are all the ignorant beauty queens, you are referring to?

“The One & Only”

Location hidden

#12356 Aug 20, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Democrap beotch, you, and all your America hating, Obama asskissing liars, should just dry up, and blow away. Who the hell are all the ignorant beauty queens, you are referring to?
LMAO! You're quite the dancer, aren't you? I could actually see the vein in your forehead pumping. The simple minded are so easy to manipulate.

Who was Sarah Palin before she started to pretend to be a politician?
cynthia campbell

Sweden

#12358 Aug 20, 2013
GOOD NEWS: Its few months to Christmas and prosperloans are already giving out loans to companies, individual, families etc as low as 3% interest rate. To benefit from this great offer contact us via email : prosperloans@ymail.com

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12361 Aug 21, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
The HHS secretary Sebelius, with the horseface looks like a walking, talking cadaver.
don't forget to read her profile; she's also a tax cheat

Daytona Beach

#12362 Aug 21, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing much to say for the Democrats either; although Senator Gillebrand has a $2 brain, originally I didn't think she was that bad looking. Then during a press conference for Hurricane Sandy, I saw her turnaround to speak to someone, she has an ass bigger than Hillary.
Right Wing Liberal

Los Angeles, CA

#12364 Aug 21, 2013
Obama's not the best president until he appoints a transgender Fed chairman.

He is tacitly supporting discrimination otherwise.

“The One & Only”

Location hidden

#12365 Aug 21, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing much to say for the Democrats either; although Senator Gillebrand has a $2 brain, originally I didn't think she was that bad looking. Then during a press conference for Hurricane Sandy, I saw her turnaround to speak to someone, she has an ass bigger than Hillary.
Behold the typical FoxBot conservative: Blind ignorance takes over for intelligent logic. Nothing of intellect to add to any conversation. Instead, chooses to poke fun at the disabled, chooses vanity over substance & has the unmitigated gall to harass victims of gun violence in a desperate yet vain attempt at self-importance & relevance. Further proof of why the GOP is considered the laughing stock of Washington & why they will remain an insignificant party for years to come.

Carry on with your blind ignorance while we repair your fuckups...

Daytona Beach

#12366 Aug 21, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Behold the typical FoxBot conservative: Blind ignorance takes over for intelligent logic. Nothing of intellect to add to any conversation. Instead, chooses to poke fun at the disabled, chooses vanity over substance & has the unmitigated gall to harass victims of gun violence in a desperate yet vain attempt at self-importance & relevance. Further proof of why the GOP is considered the laughing stock of Washington & why they will remain an insignificant party for years to come.
Carry on with your blind ignorance while we repair your fuckups...
good grief.....must be Day 28......cramps
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12367 Aug 21, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You're quite the dancer, aren't you? I could actually see the vein in your forehead pumping. The simple minded are so easy to manipulate.
Who was Sarah Palin before she started to pretend to be a politician?
Liberal douchbag, go have a fatal coronary.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12368 Aug 21, 2013
3 minorities who Obama has a kinship with, have shot an killed an Australian student over here in Oklahoma, why not word of this murder, oh yeah it's because they are minorities, and the murdered student was White, so keep moving along nothing to see here, ah yes that is our bonyassed asshole "president" in the WH, a racist to the core.

“The One & Only”

Location hidden

#12369 Aug 21, 2013
DILLIGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal douchbag, go have a fatal coronary.
Answer the question.

“The One & Only”

Location hidden

#12370 Aug 21, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
good grief.....must be Day 28......cramps
Once again, I rest my case.

Daytona Beach

#12371 Aug 22, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, I rest my case.
yes, must be Rocket Surgery
Al Czervik

AOL

#12372 Aug 22, 2013
We the People wrote:
We are all so glad President Obama is leading the Country.
Not at all
Concerned

Philip, SD

#12373 Aug 22, 2013
Who won the last election??????

Wasn't that a vote of all the people who did get to vote in spite of Republican efforts to suppress the vote??????

Wasn't it a LANDSLIDE in spite of lies being spread by Fixed News and the rightwing political carnival barkers??????

What was the final vote of the people????

What was the final Electoral College votes????

In spite of all the filibusters and lack of action by a Republican Lead House who has brought the country back from the Bush/Cheney/Republican caused financial collapse and economic collapse??

Who would have done far more if the Republicans were willing to govern rather than play politics?

He is going to be held in high respect by history and considered a very good President. He might not go down as the very best but compared to Bush/Cheney he was a great President.
Now you tell me about Bush/Cheney.

Daytona Beach

#12374 Aug 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Who won the last election??????
Wasn't that a vote of all the people who did get to vote in spite of Republican efforts to suppress the vote??????
Wasn't it a LANDSLIDE in spite of lies being spread by Fixed News and the rightwing political carnival barkers??????
What was the final vote of the people????
What was the final Electoral College votes????
In spite of all the filibusters and lack of action by a Republican Lead House who has brought the country back from the Bush/Cheney/Republican caused financial collapse and economic collapse??
Who would have done far more if the Republicans were willing to govern rather than play politics?
He is going to be held in high respect by history and considered a very good President. He might not go down as the very best but compared to Bush/Cheney he was a great President.
Now you tell me about Bush/Cheney.
nice post....who wrote it ?

now I know all those rumors about Ed Burke dying aren't true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 6 min scirocco 2,959
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 19 min jimi-yank 315,229
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 24 min jimi-yank 35,519
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Mothra 52,733
News Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The Back, Quee... (Mar '11) 50 min Savages Gone Wild 57
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 309,652
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 hr Princess Hey 11,107
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]