OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER

“Forward - over the cliff!!”

Since: Jul 10

Soetoro, Kenya

#12157 Jul 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how, he won two terms and BROUGHT OUR ECONOMY BACK, FROM THE DITCH...WHERE BUSH LEFT IT.....Find a new Campaign, FUCKW*D.....
the True Believer shows his true colors. Name calling. The True Believers reject facts.

Chew on this, fool:
Obama promised that under Pelosi Care you could keep your doctor. Now, it comes out on the DHS website that you MAY be able to keep your doctor. So Obama lied, or is a clueless Teleprompter Reading Stooge, or both (I say both).

Obama promised that the average health care premium would decline by about $2000 per year for the average family. Instead, they will be facing increases of over 50%.

I laugh at you true believers. You are irrational fools. You seem to still be afflicted with Bush Derangement Syndrome, which renders you completely unreasoned.

“Forward - over the cliff!!”

Since: Jul 10

Soetoro, Kenya

#12158 Jul 19, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bail out" the UAW? You really think it was the UAW that needed the money? C'mon dude. The UAW didn't need to be "bailed out". Consumers lost their faith in the American car market, especially GM. With the bailout, GM & Chrysler were forced to make changes & with those changes brought growth.
"Some jobs WOULD have been lost"? Dude, SOME jobs WERE lost. ALOT of jobs WOULD have been lost with a chapter 11. GM would not have recovered from a chapter 11. Fiat most likely would not have bought Chrysler had they went into chapter 11. That's ALOT of jobs lost, my friend.
Yes, bailed out the UAW. Because if the auto industry had gone thru a traditional chapter 11 filing, the unionized workers would have faced layoffs and benefit cuts.

Some jobs would have been lost in a chapter 11 filing. That does not mean that jobs were not lost under the Obama bailout.

I stand by my statements.

It was clear, btw, that when McCain stopped campaigning in Michigan in 2008 that Obama would bail out the UAW. McCain, correctly stated that some of those jobs would not be coming back. Obama pandered, as usual, and won the state.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12159 Jul 19, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't looking to forward the agenda of one of those parties, you'd certainly agree with me.
I don't care about you or your agenda... I'm only interested in furthering liberty.
I just want to wake people up. If you're against that, you're part of the problem.
And I agree with you totally, but you resorted to labeling me, and calling me childish names, and I will not allow that to stand without a retort back, ok?
lying prez

New York, NY

#12160 Jul 19, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't looking to forward the agenda of one of those parties, you'd certainly agree with me.
I don't care about you or your agenda... I'm only interested in furthering liberty.
I just want to wake people up. If you're against that, you're part of the problem.
PS, Oh yeah, I also posted much disparaging remarks about Bush when he was in there, so as I stated previously I do not adhere to either party's agendas, although they do seem to coincide with each others, or is that just me?
nac

Merrick, NY

#12161 Jul 19, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
PS, Oh yeah, I also posted much disparaging remarks about Bush when he was in there, so as I stated previously I do not adhere to either party's agendas, although they do seem to coincide with each others, or is that just me?
Perhaps we've gotten off on the wrong foot.

If you are not a mindless follower of the propaganda and dumbed-down talking points of the two major parties, and instead think for yourself... then you're a friend of mine.

This forum, and this thread especially, are full of sheep that cheer-lead their favorite party as if they were rooting for a football team.

If I can wake just ONE of them up to the reality that both parties are simply whores to the banking industry... well, that's one more patriot that will be working to restore our republic and fight the inevitable collapse.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12162 Jul 19, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we've gotten off on the wrong foot.
If you are not a mindless follower of the propaganda and dumbed-down talking points of the two major parties, and instead think for yourself... then you're a friend of mine.
This forum, and this thread especially, are full of sheep that cheer-lead their favorite party as if they were rooting for a football team.
If I can wake just ONE of them up to the reality that both parties are simply whores to the banking industry... well, that's one more patriot that will be working to restore our republic and fight the inevitable collapse.
Sounds like we share some the same goals, as you said perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, as I am in agreement with you on this issue. Also for the "sheep" as you call them rooting for "their favorite football team" both party's are cheering on what I hope, and pray are losing teams, as both have been instrumental in bringing this nation to its proverbial knees. You may read my post's bashing Obama from time to time but that is because he is the guy in power at this time, but I also hold Bush responsible for more then an iota of the problems presently plaguing us presently.
Coolata

Hicksville, NY

#12163 Jul 20, 2013
President Obama says Trayvon Martin could have been him.

He's right. He had a messed up childhood too.

He is one extremely lucky man.

Too bad they hadn't met when Trayvon was alive. Trayvon was an unwanted, neglected boy.

If a white man acted like Trayvon's father, he would be stoned in public relentlessly until he disappeared from sight, but this guy gets a million dollars from the Homeowners Association.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12164 Jul 20, 2013
I wonder if the ignorant, hands out Black community would have had the same euphoria, if in 2008 a Conservative Black with the political leanings of a Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, JC Watts, had been elected President, I think not.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12165 Jul 21, 2013
Just heard a Black female from the congressional Black caucus named Congresswoman Edwards, a Democrat from Maryland talking about gun laws, on Chris Wallace's Sunday show, she said, "We have to look at the gun laws in the inner cities" and why so many Blacks are killing other Blacks, now isn't that one of the most ignorant, stupidest comments ever gun laws in the inner cities do not apply, probably about 99% of those using guns have never even applied for a gun permit in those areas, so gun laws would not change a thing, shows what most Dems are, STUPID when it comes to that issue.

Since: May 13

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12166 Jul 22, 2013
Orgasm monkey rules!!

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#12168 Jul 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how, he won two terms and BROUGHT OUR ECONOMY BACK, FROM THE DITCH...WHERE BUSH LEFT IT.....Find a new Campaign, FUCKW*D.....
try banging on the caps lock a little bit harder; you might get his attention

#12169 Jul 22, 2013
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
the True Believer shows his true colors. Name calling. The True Believers reject facts.
Chew on this, fool:
Obama promised that under Pelosi Care you could keep your doctor. Now, it comes out on the DHS website that you MAY be able to keep your doctor. So Obama lied, or is a clueless Teleprompter Reading Stooge, or both (I say both).
Obama promised that the average health care premium would decline by about $2000 per year for the average family. Instead, they will be facing increases of over 50%.
I laugh at you true believers. You are irrational fools. You seem to still be afflicted with Bush Derangement Syndrome, which renders you completely unreasoned.
mine is already up by $1,000 and could go higher. You are correct about the Doctors; if you sign up for one of the exchanges and your Doctor doesn't...it's good-bye. By the way, those doctors who sign up for the exchanges will likely be taking about 30% less income; who would sign up for that ? I always love it when The Obama uses incomplete sentences........"Under this law, you get to keep your Healthcare" but doesn't finish it with " at a 40% higher rate"

#12170 Jul 22, 2013
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you just need to say that an investigation is ongoing and the President is determined - DETERMINED!!- to get to the bottom of the latest _______(fill in the blank)scandal. And that would be the end of it - the media would let it go and move on, just as they have.
This has been said by a million others, but just imagine the media reaction had Fast and Furious, Bengazi, the AP snooping, IRS, and other assorted scandals occurred on his watch.
yeah, he's determined alright. He's always determined to pull out the Yearbook answer when someone from the media challenges him. Meanwhile, all this hysteria over this Martin kid takes priority over finding out who hacked up those four people in Libya

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12172 Jul 22, 2013
Black people are the ones who brought AIDS into the world killing millions of people. Who is going to be responsible for the ones who are dead?

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12173 Jul 22, 2013
Obama is aids president promoting orgasm is the only good thing is life.
Sponner

Byram, MS

#12174 Jul 22, 2013
Obamas presidency has been the biggest scam in the history of this Country. Bar none.

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12175 Jul 22, 2013
Black people = AIDS

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12176 Jul 22, 2013
Sponner wrote:
Obamas presidency has been the biggest scam in the history of this Country. Bar none.
...a leftover from, Mississippi Burning......

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12177 Jul 22, 2013
Millions of lost soul because of black people's premiscuousness and diseases must be crying all over the earth

Ivry-sur-seine, France

#12178 Jul 22, 2013
White people made black people salve then black people killed millions of white people by spreading aids. Who's worse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 61,113
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min Susanm 311,634
John Flammer Mays Landing Filthy Prosecutor 1 hr Plottmasteram 2
Wow. Trump had a great week. 1 hr Carlos Dangerous 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr jack flash 12,570
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr SirLiesAlot 12,001
News Tracking Election Coverage: July 7-27 3 hr Rev Cash Dollar 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr jimi-yank 41,561
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Lori 332,159
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 7 hr Jennifer 64

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance