OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
lying prez

New York, NY

#12069 Jul 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
So, it's unanimous then, President Obama will actually be considered by America...the best President since Bill Clinton.....It's decided then......
If one was to agree with you on your above statement, you would both be WRONG.
America the Beautiful

United States

#12070 Jul 7, 2013
Another glorious Independence Day weekend with President Obama in charge.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12071 Jul 7, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
If one was to agree with you on your above statement, you would both be WRONG.
Think you can maintain your poor disposition for, say..... 16 years, instead of just 8?....lol....

Location hidden

#12072 Jul 7, 2013
freind of roy de wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick one pinhead you give a valid answer for just one and I will turn in my brain and become a Libtard!!!
...Too late.....

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12073 Jul 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are an example for everyone...of a, LOW INFORMATION VOTER....thanks....
Pfluger is your typical CONserVICT puppet.

"Welcome my son.
Welcome to the Fox News Machine.
What do you think?
It's alright, we'll tell you what to think!"

“The One & Only”

Location hidden

#12074 Jul 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...explain that?..what about this...did you hear?..why is that?..explain that?......Geez, no wonder you lose every f*cking election.....Too much crying Wolf, too....
Yep. More, "I have no idea what to do right, but look at everything he's doing wrong" rhetoric. It's their only defense. Exactly the reason why the GOP isn't even considered relevant anymore. Nothing more than comic relief.

Location hidden

#12075 Jul 8, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. More, "I have no idea what to do right, but look at everything he's doing wrong" rhetoric. It's their only defense. Exactly the reason why the GOP isn't even considered relevant anymore. Nothing more than comic relief.
...They miss those good ole days, of the whole economy falling into recession and losing 4,000 brave military in Iraq, and for selfish reasons....Yeah, take us back there.....

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#12076 Jul 8, 2013
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
Looks like The Kenyan Stooge needs to make another "Cairo Speech." He was so proud of his first one.
Like everything else, it was just BS, of course, but that doesn't stop The Kenyan from reading wild promises from his ObamaPrompter. Like the "Affordable Care Act" would reduce medical insurance premiums. LMAO!!! What a Stooge.
He is the most incompetent President in History.
loved the announcement last week on the suspension of the Employer Mandate; not from his mouth, but from one of his main weasels...Valerie Jarrett. That stops the influx of funds to get the exchanges up and running three months from now. He'll likely have to ask the House for funding; I hope they give him another 'thumbs down'.
Praise to the President

Lindenhurst, NY

#12077 Jul 8, 2013
If Obama says so then it is good for the USA!

“The One & Only”

Location hidden

#12078 Jul 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...They miss those good ole days, of the whole economy falling into recession and losing 4,000 brave military in Iraq, and for selfish reasons....Yeah, take us back there.....
The GOP loves the good old days - those days when they all acted like Mad Men & could come home from work & slap the little wife around if dinner wasn't on the table for them.
Mow my lawn

Lindenhurst, NY

#12079 Jul 8, 2013
Hablo espanol? You better learn.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#12080 Jul 8, 2013
Praise to the President wrote:
If Obama says so then it is good for the USA!
Have another drink of CoolAid and find a soft place to lay down
nac

Patchogue, NY

#12081 Jul 8, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP loves the good old days - those days when they all acted like Mad Men & could come home from work & slap the little wife around if dinner wasn't on the table for them.
Do you honestly believe your drivel... or have you chosen one of the dumbest ways in the world to waste time?

Serious question.

Location hidden

#12082 Jul 8, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Have another drink of CoolAid and find a soft place to lay down
You've seen no improvement in our economy, since 2008?
nac

Patchogue, NY

#12083 Jul 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You've seen no improvement in our economy, since 2008?
One third of the population is receiving Public Food Assistance... that's more people than there are in the private sector work force.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/101m-get-food...

Only a third of the country depends on the government to eat! That's an all time high... but... Obama is cool!!! So obviously things are going great... can't believe that guy doesn't get it!!!

Having more people getting public food assistance than there are people in the private sector work force is TOTALLY sustainable... because Obama is cool! Yaaaaay!!!!

“The One & Only”

Location hidden

#12084 Jul 8, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe your drivel... or have you chosen one of the dumbest ways in the world to waste time?
Serious question.
“I went to a number of women’s groups and said:‘Can you help us find folks,’ and they brought us whole binders full of women.”
-Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney

“Take a hypothetical husband & wife who are both lawyers but the husband is working 50 or 60 hours a week, going all out, making 200 grand a year. The woman takes time off, raises kids, is not ‘go-go-go.’ Now they’re 50 years old. The husband is making 200 grand a year, the woman is making 40 grand a year. It wasn’t discrimination. There was a different sense of urgency in each person. What you’ve got to look at, & Ann Coulter has looked at this, is you have to break it down by married & unmarried. Once you break it down by married & unmarried, the differential disappears.”
-Glenn Grothman, Republican Asst Majority Leader of the Wisconsin Senate

A woman in front-line combat “[creates] a very compromising situation, where people naturally may do things that may not be in the interest of the mission because of other types of emotions that are involved.”
-Rick Santorum, Republican Party Politician

"The only debate Tammy Duckworth is interested in having is which outfit she'll be wearing."
-Joe Walsh, Republican Congressman

"I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize life is that gift from God," Mourdock responded. "And I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something that God intended to happen."
-Republican Treasurer Richard Mourdock

"The female body" has way to shut [pregnancies from rape] down" if she did indeed go through "a legitimate rape."
-Todd Akin, Republican politician

"Know your place & shut your mouth!"
-Conservative talk show host Bill Cunningham to Democrat Tamara Holder.

...nuff said.

“The One & Only”

Location hidden

#12085 Jul 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Maude is still stuck in her tiny little world of 2008 Fox quotes.
nac

Patchogue, NY

#12086 Jul 8, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
“I went to a number of women’s groups and said:‘Can you help us find folks,’ and they brought us whole binders full of women.”
-Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney
“Take a hypothetical husband & wife who are both lawyers but the husband is working 50 or 60 hours a week, going all out, making 200 grand a year. The woman takes time off, raises kids, is not ‘go-go-go.’ Now they’re 50 years old. The husband is making 200 grand a year, the woman is making 40 grand a year. It wasn’t discrimination. There was a different sense of urgency in each person. What you’ve got to look at, & Ann Coulter has looked at this, is you have to break it down by married & unmarried. Once you break it down by married & unmarried, the differential disappears.”
-Glenn Grothman, Republican Asst Majority Leader of the Wisconsin Senate
A woman in front-line combat “[creates] a very compromising situation, where people naturally may do things that may not be in the interest of the mission because of other types of emotions that are involved.”
-Rick Santorum, Republican Party Politician
"The only debate Tammy Duckworth is interested in having is which outfit she'll be wearing."
-Joe Walsh, Republican Congressman
"I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize life is that gift from God," Mourdock responded. "And I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something that God intended to happen."
-Republican Treasurer Richard Mourdock
"The female body" has way to shut [pregnancies from rape] down" if she did indeed go through "a legitimate rape."
-Todd Akin, Republican politician
"Know your place & shut your mouth!"
-Conservative talk show host Bill Cunningham to Democrat Tamara Holder.
...nuff said.
A for effort, dimwit!

But you FAIL on facts. Your ORIGINAL POST was about the GOP beating women.

Go ahead and provide the examples of:

"The GOP loves the good old days - those days when they all acted like Mad Men & could come home from work & slap the little wife around if dinner wasn't on the table for them"

Go ahead, sheep... tell me again how the political party you don't like advocates domestic violence.

Show your work... provide specific examples of those that advocate domestic violence.

Can you? Or are are you simply a partisan moron that is willing to LIE to further the agenda of the corrupt party that you support instead of the corrupt party that you don't support?

p.s. I know the answer.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#12087 Jul 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I've seen more improvement in OBAMAs GOLF game

Location hidden

#12088 Jul 9, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
One third of the population is receiving Public Food Assistance... that's more people than there are in the private sector work force.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/101m-get-food...
Only a third of the country depends on the government to eat! That's an all time high... but... Obama is cool!!! So obviously things are going great... can't believe that guy doesn't get it!!!
Having more people getting public food assistance than there are people in the private sector work force is TOTALLY sustainable... because Obama is cool! Yaaaaay!!!!
May i ask, how far you went in school?....Do you ever read the Business section of a newspaper?....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 28 min TMAN_Mets 35,999
Time to go? 1 hr Equinox 667
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Whiny1 10,329
Will ISIS destroy the Great Pyramids and the Sp... 2 hr wtf 1
Will Greek banks take 30% of their depositors b... 2 hr Bad banks 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Forrest 11,855
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 318,160
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 6 hr Younohoo 4,893
More from around the web

New York People Search