Since: Jan 08

brooklyn

#12044 Jul 5, 2013
Best President Ever wrote:
Millions of Americans spent July Fourth at barbecues in backyards across the nation, including the most famous backyard of them all.
Members of the military and their families converged on the south lawn of the White House on Thursday as President Obama continued an historical tradition of honoring the nation's armed forces on Independence Day.
"We are incredibly grateful for your service," Obama told his guests.
big frkin deal he cut a meal out for the military that is active . anyone eathing Bobby and Whitneys collard greens and ham hocks should choke on it . what a god dam disgrace

brooklyn

#12045 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Robust economy is thanks enough.....
says the HEBE in Fla
COMPARE and CONTRAST

Monroe, NC

#12047 Jul 6, 2013
1 year after re-election. Heck I am even throwing Bush's last year and the National Debt. On his worst day, Bush was better president than Obama.

June 2005 - 5.0% unemployment under Bush
June 2008 - 5.6% unemployment under Bush
June 2013 - 7.6% unemployment under Obama

June 2005 - 37M people living in poverty under Bush
June 2008 - 38M people living in poverty under Bush
June 2013 - 50M people living in poverty under Obama

June 2005 - 22M people on food stamps under Bush
June 2008 - 30M people on food stamps under Bush
June 2013 - 48M people on food stamps under Obama

July 5, 2004 -$7.3T National Debt under Bush
July 5, 2008 -$9.8T National Debt under Bush
July 5, 2013 -$16.9T National Debt under Obama

http://www.bls.gov/data/

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12048 Jul 6, 2013
You need to add the two Bush wars on a credit card to your fake math......No time now, going out and spending, further stimulating our ROBUST ECONOMY....
HERE IS WHATS ROBUST

Monroe, NC

#12049 Jul 6, 2013
June 2013 - 50M people living in poverty under Obama, they have NOTHING to spend!

“Forward - over the cliff!!”

Since: Jul 10

Soetoro, Kenya

#12050 Jul 6, 2013
Looks like The Kenyan Stooge needs to make another "Cairo Speech." He was so proud of his first one.

Like everything else, it was just BS, of course, but that doesn't stop The Kenyan from reading wild promises from his ObamaPrompter. Like the "Affordable Care Act" would reduce medical insurance premiums. LMAO!!! What a Stooge.

He is the most incompetent President in History.

Location hidden

#12051 Jul 6, 2013
Nothing incompetent about the Health of our Economy....guess it's convenient forgetting 2008, if your a reich follower..........
EDITED FOR CLARITY

Monroe, NC

#12052 Jul 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Nothing incompetent about the Health of our Economy....June 2013 - 50M people living in poverty under Obama..........
Reality bites.

Location hidden

#12053 Jul 6, 2013
Kiddy games...makes sense, you can't register, now....

Soetoro, Kenya

#12054 Jul 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Nothing incompetent about the Health of our Economy....guess it's convenient forgetting 2008, if your a reich follower..........
Not easy to forget, or dismiss, like you Obamatron:

Fast and Furious Scandal
IRS scandal

Bengazi

Recent $100mm trip (vacation) to Africa

GSA scandal

Losing Afghanistan war, and now negotiating with Taliban!!!!

Record unemployment, despite "plans" to create millions of green jobs

Record deficits, Obama almost doubled national debt in less than 6 years!!$17 trillion now!!!!

Record number of people on food stamps

Spying on US citizens internet/phone communications

Solyndra, Fisker

Ineffective response to Gulf Oil leak

Obamacare disaster - no follow thru, as usual, just speeches. And soaring premiums, contrary to ridiculous promises.

Complete foreign policy failure, re. China, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt (this idiot sent billions to Morzi/Muslim Brotherhood)

Worst President in history - abject failure. Speech reading incompetent Stooge Community Organizer.

Soetoro, Kenya

#12055 Jul 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Our economy is incredibly weak. Record unemployment, record low labor participation rate, declining wages.

All of his promises were BS. Because he is a fake, a fraud, and a phony. And you know it, drone.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12056 Jul 6, 2013
A Lawyer, an illegal alien, a pathological liar, a Muslim, a Communist, and a Black guy walk into a bar,
the bartender says,

What'll it be Mr. President.

Location hidden

#12060 Jul 7, 2013
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Our economy is incredibly weak. Record unemployment, record low labor participation rate, declining wages.
All of his promises were BS. Because he is a fake, a fraud, and a phony. And you know it, drone.
You are an example for everyone...of a, LOW INFORMATION VOTER....thanks....
Nyanny Cat

Manchester, TN

#12061 Jul 7, 2013
Some of this stuff your talking about is really off topic. And, pleez don't think me as a raist, but i hate to have Obama back.
Nyanny Cat

Manchester, TN

#12062 Jul 7, 2013
great testimony wrote:
Hello, This is a great testimony,my son who in the sick bed for 2day and the doctor told me to get some money before they can commence treatment of my only son and I did not have the money to pay for my son hospital bill,to start a business and to pay my rents,I was search every were for a legit loan lender who can lend me money and God on side I got in contact with Mrs Becky Smart for a loan ,and to my greatest surprise a got my loan transferred to me,and also want all of you searching for a legit loan lender there in this site to contact them now via email, mrsbecky423@yahoo.com I promise you that you will get your loan. Thanks

Omg, that is so sad!!!:( but at least he's alright!:)

brooklyn

#12063 Jul 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are an example for everyone...of a, LOW INFORMATION VOTER....thanks....
Benghazi explain that ? IRS explain that? Fast and furious explain that? Phone tapping explain that?$100 million vacation explain that?Mother in law and niece on Family vacation explain that? Refuses to divulge any school records explain that ? Went under an alias Barry Sotero explain that? Funds Muslim Brotherhood against our own troops explain that? Calls Ball player to congratulate him for coming out....never called families of Benghazi heros who DIED for their country explain that? Cuts military meals to two a day and then has Rap concert at Whitehouse explain that? His wife visits suspected Muslim at hospital and walks past the rooms of Boston victims explain that ? His wife calls the Whitehouse a "PRISON explain that? Wife is DISBARRED from practicing law explain that? Openly admits in his book " I will stand by my Muslim brothers" explain that ?
Just to mention a few. This national disgrace of an American never mind President is indeed our most embarrassing time in our nations history.

Location hidden

#12064 Jul 7, 2013
...explain that?..what about this...did you hear?..why is that?..explain that?......Geez, no wonder you lose every f*cking election.....Too much crying Wolf, too....
DIVERSION-DELUSI ON-DECEIT

Monroe, NC

#12065 Jul 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...explain that?..what about this...did you hear?..why is that?..explain that?......Geez, no wonder you lose every f*cking election.....Too much crying Wolf, too....
Instead of explaining even ONE point.
knuckle heads

Southold, NY

#12066 Jul 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The nerve of those people paying attention to what the government is actually doing!

They should be more like you and ignore what the government does and only focus on what is said in speeches!

If only there were more good little sheep like you, then the President could do whatever he wants!

Location hidden

#12067 Jul 7, 2013
So, it's unanimous then, President Obama will actually be considered by America...the best President since Bill Clinton.....It's decided then......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMA Was There Before The Penmar Golf Course 2 hr Love It Or Leave It 1
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 2 hr Logic 5,935
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 10,347
last post wins! (Jun '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 25,799
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Just Saying 54,548
I want NYC schools to close for Muslim holidays. 3 hr Just Saying 8
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 3 hr Just Saying 1,341
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 7 hr suffIII 12,225
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 hr finsruleheatrule 313,801

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:30 am PST

NFL 9:30AM
Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off runway in N.Y.
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway
Bleacher Report10:29 AM
Instagram: Giants' Donnell on Plane That Skidded off Runway
CBS Sports12:53 PM
Report: Chances of Giants signing Ndamukong Suh 'unrealistic'
Bleacher Report 7:21 PM
Pre-Free Agency Cap Update for Giants