OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11565 May 14, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants Government on his own terms without debates or discussions. Healthcare is the primary example. It was "Easy Street" during the first two years with 'The Nancy and Harry Show'. When the House was lost in 2010, now he has to do some work. Instead of "Transparency", he wants to go out on the road and trash the opposition. Of course the Republicans are going fight back; especially if any kind of scandal pops up. Obama wanted a political war, now he's got one. Your kids clueless friends are obviously victims of the Obama Media Emporium. When they are done with college and get out in the job market, they'll wise up....fast.
They will have to go through the occupy wall street phase first. lol
PINOCCHIO PRESIDENT

Dover, OH

#11566 May 14, 2013
Once again, it appears that we must parse a few presidential words. We went through this question at length during the 2012 election, but perhaps a refresher course is in order.

So, given three opportunities (STEVE KROFT interview, Univision interview, The View interview) to affirmatively agree that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist attack, the president obfuscated or ducked the question.

In fact, as far as we can tell from combing through databases, Monday was the first time the president himself referred to Benghazi as an “act of terrorism.”

The Pinocchio Test

During the campaign, the president could just get away with claiming he said “act of terror,” since he did use those words — though not in the way he often claimed. It seemed like a bit of after-the-fact spin, but those were his actual words — to the surprise of Mitt Romney in the debate.

But the president’s claim that he said “act of terrorism” is taking revisionist history too far, given that he repeatedly refused to commit to that phrase when asked directly by reporters in the weeks after the attack. He appears to have gone out of his way to avoid saying it was a terrorist attack, so he has little standing to make that claim now.

Indeed, the initial unedited talking points did not call it an act of terrorism. Instead of pretending the right words were uttered, it would be far better to acknowledge that he was echoing what the intelligence community believed at the time--and that the administration’s phrasing could have been clearer and more forthright from the start.

Four Pinocchios

post.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-claim...

The PERFECT STORM is brewing

BENGHAZI
IRS
AP

DANCE OBAMA DANCE
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#11567 May 14, 2013
PINOCCHIO PRESIDENT wrote:
The PERFECT STORM is brewing
BENGHAZI
IRS
AP
DANCE OBAMA DANCE
obama's a very good dancer and singer as well....
he'll be busting a move for a long time to come...
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11568 May 14, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
obama's a very good dancer and singer as well....
he'll be busting a move for a long time to come...
Everything hes touched has busted, or shall we say exploded.
The good news though is folks are seeing the smoke now.
Can you say Lame Duck ?

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#11569 May 14, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say Lame Duck ?
Why'd you have to go and insult the ducks?
Ol No Name

Boonton, NJ

#11570 May 14, 2013
Come on. I can name at least a half dozen presidents worse than Obama.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11571 May 14, 2013
Anyone see the lying, illiterate, stumblebum "president" with the British PM, Cameron
tripping over his words without his teleprompter, he is a major joke and an extreme embarassment to this nation and should be impeached, or just have his jive ass kicked out office.
Buddy from Whitestone

AOL

#11572 May 14, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say Lame Duck ?
Obama ? Awful.......just awful.
nac

Merrick, NY

#11574 May 14, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
Wait until you see the next one! That is, if we don't decide to give him a 3rd term...

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#11575 May 15, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
well, you can't trash William Henry Harrison; that's just not fair
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11576 May 15, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why'd you have to go and insult the ducks?
LOL
Benghazi

Brooklyn, NY

#11577 May 15, 2013
Benghazi is going nowhere. everyone knows the diplomatic post was a CIA front.
RED HERRING

Dover, OH

#11578 May 15, 2013
Benghazi wrote:
CIA or not the NON response to the attack was botched and the lies that followed will be investigated.
Ol No Name

Boonton, NJ

#11579 May 15, 2013
RED HERRING wrote:
<quoted text>CIA or not the NON response to the attack was botched and the lies that followed will be investigated.
Oh please. Just like Obama's birth certificate. How'd that go for you? More irrelevance.
BENHGHAZI COVERUP

Dover, OH

#11580 May 15, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Just like Obama's birth certificate. How'd that go for you? More irrelevance.
Lies, lies and more lies for WEEKS on end. Four dead Americans deserve better.

Thanks to Obama's 'composite' of his past his birth certificate will ALWAYS be questioned.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#11581 May 15, 2013
BENHGHAZI COVERUP wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to Obama's 'composite' of his past his birth certificate will ALWAYS be questioned.
so will the color of trumps hair, so what's your point???
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11582 May 15, 2013
Benghazi wrote:
You make a note of this, Bengazi will hurt this white house significantly in the end. You cant shove 4 dead Americans under the table, and forget about it.

With Bengazi, IRS scandal, AP phone scandal, it will cost them the senate and the republicans will keep the house.
Like I said earlier, lame duck.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11583 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a note of this, Bengazi will hurt this white house significantly in the end. You cant shove 4 dead Americans under the table, and forget about it.
With Bengazi, IRS scandal, AP phone scandal, it will cost them the senate and the republicans will keep the house.
Like I said earlier, lame duck.
There you go again, lay off the Ducks.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11584 May 15, 2013
all these scandels means obama needs to go and go soon. While i voted for him in 2008, i did not in 2012 thanks to that Unbiased poster who exposed many things i was not awere of. Im disgusted at you posters here who support him.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#11585 May 15, 2013
Just more Govt. overreach from this disfunctional administration, so he is going to pink slip a few IRS flunkies, the American people deserve more then that this is without the moast dishonest bunch to ever ruin, er run this nation, I was hoping he would come out and fall on the sword for the benefit of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min HEIL to the CHIEF 336,853
DRAIN TRUMP's SWAMP ! 7 min BOLT-ON DILDOE 3
30,000 Emails Recovered from COHEN's CACHE ! 11 min Anferneys Wiener 1
BUILD the WALL ! 16 min Anferneys Wiener 2
BOLT-ON REVEALED as FALSE NEWS MAVEN ! 28 min FAUX NEWS AGENT 2
IS TOPIX EVER Going to TREND the TRUMPSTER ? 31 min NO TRUMP TRENDING 17
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 35 min Dudley Do Right 7,245
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 47,198
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr TMAN_Mets 16,006
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 hr Paul Yanks 344,040

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages