OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#11198 Mar 5, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
The Best President Ever releases 5,000 criminals in his latest plot to extort more taxpayer money:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/dhs-plans-to-re...
Maybe he expects they will rob people and send the money to OBAMA TO cut the deficit. I love saying his name OBAMA==O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#11199 Mar 5, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
The Best President Ever releases 5,000 criminals in his latest plot to extort more taxpayer money:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/dhs-plans-to-re...
And he gives us 5000 free targets! Moving targets help develop skills rarely found from that of stationary ones.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#11200 Mar 5, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he expects they will rob people and send the money to OBAMA TO cut the deficit. I love saying his name OBAMA==O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica.
A+ FOR ORIGINALITY!!!
Who do you think should be POTUS Maudie?

District of Columbia

#11201 Mar 5, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
A+ FOR ORIGINALITY!!!
Who do you think should be POTUS Maudie?
I have a novel idea. Let's start with an American!
Just a John is ANTI-TROLL

Paterson, NJ

#11202 Mar 5, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text> Never. As long as you don't agree with this tool you will be accused of being a 'Sanchez'!
You see Slappy Sanchez made a fool out of this half-wit years ago and he still has yet to recover, and by his obsession it appears he NEVER will. Therefore whoever posts here is Sanchez to him. So he is really as pathetic as everyone on topix knows him to be.
Your post is funny since you are posting to yourself and you are boring .

Next....

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#11203 Mar 5, 2013
If intelligence was wind, there wouldn't be enough in this forum to fart out a candle...
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#11204 Mar 6, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a novel idea. Let's start with an American!
Okay , but can you give me a name?
Please I just wish once someone would step up and give me an alternative with a name attached who could do better.
Is that to much to ask???
Best President Ever

White Plains, NY

#11205 Mar 6, 2013
I got a name! Joe Biden 2016!

District of Columbia

#11206 Mar 6, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay , but can you give me a name?
Please I just wish once someone would step up and give me an alternative with a name attached who could do better.
Is that to much to ask???
No. I don't pick political candidates. But I stand with my statement we should have an American and not someone who says they are American two years after they stole an election, lied to the public, and declared damnation to the US in a book that the effing libs seem to openly support!

You pick the name. We'll see if they are for or against America and we'll use obama as the benchmark!

District of Columbia

#11207 Mar 6, 2013
Best President Ever wrote:
I hope the libs put him and clinton up. This would be political suicide!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11208 Mar 6, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be TWO dead parties then...
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#11209 Mar 6, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard that before and yet ...well you know.
Who is the Knight in white shinning armor who rises from the ashes to save the GOP?
Teddy R

San Francisco, CA

#11210 Mar 6, 2013
Best President Ever wrote:
Joe Biden? You mean Joe "Shotgun Through the Door" Biden??

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/02/2...

That blithering idiot with senile dementia??

Yes, LindyLoon - I guess you would at that ...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11211 Mar 6, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>Heard that before and yet ...well you know.
Who is the Knight in white shinning armor who rises from the ashes to save the GOP?
You kidding? The GOP is all but done at this point.
Look at their track record the past two elections:

2008 - Old Man McCain, out of touch & disconnected from the people of the 21st century / Caribou Barbie Palin, giving shout-outs& winks at vice-presidential debates like she was running for high school class president.

2012 - Magic Underwear Mitt Romney, "I don't care about 47% of Americans / Eddie Munster Ryan, "I'm not going to do the math but trust me, my way is better".
PINOCCHIO PRESIDENT

Dover, OH

#11212 Mar 6, 2013
"You know, those Capitol janitors will not get as much overtime. I’m sure they think less pay, that they’re taking home, does hurt.”
— Gene Sperling, director of the White House economic council, on ABC News’“This Week,” March 3, 2013

“On the issue of the janitors, if you work for an hourly wage and you earn overtime, and you depend on that overtime to make ends meet, it is simply a fact that a reduction in overtime is a reduction in your pay.”
— White House spokesman Jay Carney, news briefing, March 4

At a news conference last Friday, President Obama claimed that,“starting tomorrow,” the “folks cleaning the floors at the Capitol” had “just got a pay cut” because of the automatic federal spending cuts known as the sequester.

The president very quickly earned Four Pinocchios for that statement, especially after a senior officials at the Architect for the Capitol (AOC), who employ janitors on the House side, and the Sergeant at Arms (SAA), who employ janitors on the Senate side, issued statements saying the president’s comments were not true.

Still, the White House has kept up its spin offensive, claiming that a cut in “overtime” was a de facto pay cut and thus the president was right — or at least not wrong.

How much overtime do Capitol Hill janitors actually make?

And the overtime pay? It averaged $304 per employee in fiscal year 2012 and $388 per employee thus far in the current fiscal year.“Cleaning technicians do not earn what I would consider to be a great deal of overtime pay,” Swanson said.

In other words, overtime amounts to only pittance of the overall pay — about $6.50 a week on top of $1,000 a week wage. That’s much different from Carney’s claim of having to “depend on that overtime to make ends meet.”

THE FACTS (cont.):
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#11213 Mar 6, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden? You mean Joe "Shotgun Through the Door" Biden??
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/02/2...
That blithering idiot with senile dementia??
Yes, LindyLoon - I guess you would at that ...
..........AGAIN , Who is better? please for the love of God give me a name!!!!!!!!!!
Teddy R

San Francisco, CA

#11214 Mar 6, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>..........AGAIN , Who is better? please for the love of God give me a name!!!!!!!!!!
Any fiscal conservative who is committed to slashing back the size of the over-bloated Fed government to within constitutional and fiscally sustainable (i.e., <18% of GDP) limits will do - regardless of which Party they come from.

All other considerations are a distant second.

Paul Ryan

Ken Cuchinelli

There are others - who else can you see running on this platform?

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#11215 Mar 6, 2013
Say good bye to this nation. I tried warning you before the last election. Obamas campaign team let their guard down in the 2010 midterm elections which resulted in an historic republican landslide win. It won't happen this time around. Obamas campaign team will make sure to mobilize all the low income uneducated minority deadbeats to come out and vote this time unlike in 2010. Obama will have the last 2 years to destroy the country and create a different America. Perhaps the most disturbing thing is there are still a good number of working class citizens like the Anti Troll who still support Obama. This is a clear sign of ignorance. No one in their right mind would support Obama anymore

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#11216 Mar 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Say good bye to this nation. I tried warning you before the last election. Obamas campaign team let their guard down in the 2010 midterm elections which resulted in an historic republican landslide win. It won't happen this time around. Obamas campaign team will make sure to mobilize all the low income uneducated minority deadbeats to come out and vote this time unlike in 2010. Obama will have the last 2 years to destroy the country and create a different America. Perhaps the most disturbing thing is there are still a good number of working class citizens like the Anti Troll who still support Obama. This is a clear sign of ignorance. No one in their right mind would support Obama anymore
Shut up dick. Get a job, then you can voice your opinion.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#11217 Mar 6, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't pick political candidates. But I stand with my statement we should have an American and not someone who says they are American two years after they stole an election, lied to the public, and declared damnation to the US in a book that the effing libs seem to openly support!
You pick the name. We'll see if they are for or against America and we'll use obama as the benchmark!
You can't have a liberal as leader of the most powerful nation in the world. You need a person who can create wealth and power and not divide it, which is what a community organizer does. Only reason why liberals today survive is because of conservative values, in which they need to re distribute the wealth they create

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 10 min Dan Snow 14,943
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 17 min Paul Yanks 330,632
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 19 min Paul Yanks 40,892
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 30 min rainmaker2016 15,821
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min ThomasA 311,486
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr NEMO NOONE 11,280
Hillary can't win 4 hr Tom Clancey 4
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 4 hr Joi C 25

New York Jobs

More from around the web