|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Just a John is ANTI-TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
^^^Post#1 on the "Is Obama a Man Or a God?" thread...You forgot to switch profiles Sanchez...BUSTED!
You didn't think anyone would catch that did you?:)
Now I'm Just a John?

Let's see. So far, I've been FuManChu Yanks, Momma Chamberlin, Paul Yanks, Slappy Sanchez, Dirty Water, Brookhaven John, MagicRat & TMan Mets. When do I get to be me?
lying prez

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

hey can u help me wrote:
Need money
Who doesn't? Especially due to the Dems, and Owebama taking almost every last cent anyone has, and putting newborns in a 54 thousand dollar hole.
DONT FORGET

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm Just a John?
Let's see. So far, I've been FuManChu Yanks, Momma Chamberlin, Paul Yanks, Slappy Sanchez, Dirty Water, Brookhaven John, MagicRat & TMan Mets. When do I get to be me?
Ashley33, PrettyQueen, Queen One Eight Too and many others you female impersonation limp wristedfag who was also outed with an account on the GaySpeak Forum thanks to a cut and paste from his work there.
Just a John

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm Just a John?
Never. As long as you don't agree with this tool you will be accused of being a 'Sanchez'!
You see Slappy Sanchez made a fool out of this half-wit years ago and he still has yet to recover, and by his obsession it appears he NEVER will. Therefore whoever posts here is Sanchez to him. So he is really as pathetic as everyone on topix knows him to be.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

The Best President Ever releases 5,000 criminals in his latest plot to extort more taxpayer money:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/dhs-plans-to-re...
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
The Best President Ever releases 5,000 criminals in his latest plot to extort more taxpayer money:
Maybe he expects they will rob people and send the money to OBAMA TO cut the deficit. I love saying his name OBAMA==O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica.

“Liberals Ruined America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
And he gives us 5000 free targets! Moving targets help develop skills rarely found from that of stationary ones.
Just a John

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he expects they will rob people and send the money to OBAMA TO cut the deficit. I love saying his name OBAMA==O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica.
A+ FOR ORIGINALITY!!!
Who do you think should be POTUS Maudie?

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
A+ FOR ORIGINALITY!!!
Who do you think should be POTUS Maudie?
I have a novel idea. Let's start with an American!
Just a John is ANTI-TROLL

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Just a John wrote:
<quoted text> Never. As long as you don't agree with this tool you will be accused of being a 'Sanchez'!
You see Slappy Sanchez made a fool out of this half-wit years ago and he still has yet to recover, and by his obsession it appears he NEVER will. Therefore whoever posts here is Sanchez to him. So he is really as pathetic as everyone on topix knows him to be.
Your post is funny since you are posting to yourself and you are boring .

Next....

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

If intelligence was wind, there wouldn't be enough in this forum to fart out a candle...
Just a John

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a novel idea. Let's start with an American!
Okay , but can you give me a name?
Please I just wish once someone would step up and give me an alternative with a name attached who could do better.
Is that to much to ask???
Best President Ever

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I got a name! Joe Biden 2016!

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay , but can you give me a name?
Please I just wish once someone would step up and give me an alternative with a name attached who could do better.
Is that to much to ask???
No. I don't pick political candidates. But I stand with my statement we should have an American and not someone who says they are American two years after they stole an election, lied to the public, and declared damnation to the US in a book that the effing libs seem to openly support!

You pick the name. We'll see if they are for or against America and we'll use obama as the benchmark!

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Best President Ever wrote:
I hope the libs put him and clinton up. This would be political suicide!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be TWO dead parties then...
Just a John

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard that before and yet ...well you know.
Who is the Knight in white shinning armor who rises from the ashes to save the GOP?
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Best President Ever wrote:
Joe Biden? You mean Joe "Shotgun Through the Door" Biden??

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/02/2...

That blithering idiot with senile dementia??

Yes, LindyLoon - I guess you would at that ...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>Heard that before and yet ...well you know.
Who is the Knight in white shinning armor who rises from the ashes to save the GOP?
You kidding? The GOP is all but done at this point.
Look at their track record the past two elections:

2008 - Old Man McCain, out of touch & disconnected from the people of the 21st century / Caribou Barbie Palin, giving shout-outs& winks at vice-presidential debates like she was running for high school class president.

2012 - Magic Underwear Mitt Romney, "I don't care about 47% of Americans / Eddie Munster Ryan, "I'm not going to do the math but trust me, my way is better".
PINOCCHIO PRESIDENT

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"You know, those Capitol janitors will not get as much overtime. I’m sure they think less pay, that they’re taking home, does hurt.”
— Gene Sperling, director of the White House economic council, on ABC News’“This Week,” March 3, 2013

“On the issue of the janitors, if you work for an hourly wage and you earn overtime, and you depend on that overtime to make ends meet, it is simply a fact that a reduction in overtime is a reduction in your pay.”
— White House spokesman Jay Carney, news briefing, March 4

At a news conference last Friday, President Obama claimed that,“starting tomorrow,” the “folks cleaning the floors at the Capitol” had “just got a pay cut” because of the automatic federal spending cuts known as the sequester.

The president very quickly earned Four Pinocchios for that statement, especially after a senior officials at the Architect for the Capitol (AOC), who employ janitors on the House side, and the Sergeant at Arms (SAA), who employ janitors on the Senate side, issued statements saying the president’s comments were not true.

Still, the White House has kept up its spin offensive, claiming that a cut in “overtime” was a de facto pay cut and thus the president was right — or at least not wrong.

How much overtime do Capitol Hill janitors actually make?

And the overtime pay? It averaged $304 per employee in fiscal year 2012 and $388 per employee thus far in the current fiscal year.“Cleaning technicians do not earn what I would consider to be a great deal of overtime pay,” Swanson said.

In other words, overtime amounts to only pittance of the overall pay — about $6.50 a week on top of $1,000 a week wage. That’s much different from Carney’s claim of having to “depend on that overtime to make ends meet.”

THE FACTS (cont.):
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min ritedownthemiddle 45,841
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 min FuMan Chu Yanks 305,969
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min feces for jesus 305,160
If the Tea Party formed a Well Regulated Militia 27 min General Robert E Lee 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 37 min land of the slaves 6,371
Debate: Occupy Wall St - New York, NY (Nov '11) 1 hr History Lesson 549
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr voter 6,366
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 11 hr outsider 10,226
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search