“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#10873 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I'll back off for the moment, but he's getting very close to a rude awakening.
How did he come up with in laws owning a time share. I mean, I'm sure you'd allow them access to your place there on the Boardwalk, but he still is stalking some family in the Carolinas it seems.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10874 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason why either of you are in this forum at all is because you followed me in here for the sole purpose of trolling my pro-Obama status & attempting to dig something up on me, which was a vain & mott attempt. Face it. You & your fat little crony are both bottom feeding lowlifes.
I came in here to commend Teddy on his many astute posts. It had nothing to do with you. And this morning, Jimi yank followed me in here. And I called that he would if you note an earlier post by me.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#10875 Feb 19, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Good! This nation and the latin folks deserve what they get. This nation had a chance to right the ship and refused to do it. I don't feel sorry for anyone anymore losing their job
Fox News.'nuff said.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#10876 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>How did he come up with in laws owning a time share. I mean, I'm sure you'd allow them access to your place there on the Boardwalk, but he still is stalking some family in the Carolinas it seems.
I keep that family well informed. He's been in the cesspool and reads the posts occasionally. They wait very patiently for someone to step foot near them, with all the appropriate signs posted by them and law enforcement throughout the family property and all local and state law officials notified they'll legally be able to shoot first and ask questions later. Trust me that family isnt scared, they look forward to it.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#10877 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason why either of you are in this forum at all is because you followed me in here for the sole purpose of trolling my pro-Obama status & attempting to dig something up on me, which was a vain & mott attempt. Face it. You & your fat little crony are both bottom feeding lowlifes.
Sorry folks my Dimwitted friend the Educated Fool is at it again,try to forgive.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#10878 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I keep that family well informed. He's been in the cesspool and reads the posts occasionally. They wait very patiently for someone to step foot near them, with all the appropriate signs posted by them and law enforcement throughout the family property and all local and state law officials notified they'll legally be able to shoot first and ask questions later. Trust me that family isnt scared, they look forward to it.

Oh, I bet he has. "State officials". Too funny,lmao.

Keep peeking out the windows in fear fattie.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10880 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I keep that family well informed. He's been in the cesspool and reads the posts occasionally. They wait very patiently for someone to step foot near them, with all the appropriate signs posted by them and law enforcement throughout the family property and all local and state law officials notified they'll legally be able to shoot first and ask questions later. Trust me that family isnt scared, they look forward to it.
I was very impressed when Mr Geis told you about his vast gun collection at his home. Thats certainly 1 house I wouldn't want to be near
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#10881 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yeah the sad part is a crackhead moron like you and king stalker unbiased turned the Yankee forum into a cesspool with your stupid non sports related bullshit and stalking and phony ISP's and profiles you scumbag idiot.......now go find a job you welfare piece of shit....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#10883 Feb 19, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the sad part is a crackhead moron like you and king stalker unbiased turned the Yankee forum into a cesspool with your stupid non sports related bullshit and stalking and phony ISP's and profiles you scumbag idiot.......now go find a job you welfare piece of shit....LMFAO

you and i know he is hiding in fear with his bb gun all ready

he has lori go out into town...his new neighbor will meet him soon enough..and not at his house...the boys wanna have a drink together...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#10884 Feb 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you and i know he is hiding in fear with his bb gun all ready
he has lori go out into town...his new neighbor will meet him soon enough..and not at his house...the boys wanna have a drink together...
Yup....momma is crawling in the corner frightened in fear big time......you know he's peaking out the windows with all his windows and doors dead bolted locked.....fat guy is a born coward.....

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#10886 Feb 20, 2013
passed a gas station this morning on Sunrise Hwy.....$4.45 a gallon

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10887 Feb 20, 2013
I'm sick of waking up everyday in my home while this digraceful family lives in the white house. And I'm equally disgraced that so many losers, lowlifes and deadbeats continue to support this fraud. Here is what the future would look like if Obama gets his way. What is wrong with you Anti Troll and Shameless

America's credit rating would get so low that it would force Obama to petition the UN for donations to pay for Social Security, Medicare, and his newly implemented 350 weeks of unemployment plan.

There wouldn't be a Pledge of Allegiance said in schools, no one would sing the Star Spangled Banner before any sporting event, and no one would celebrate the 4th of July.

Gas would cost $9 a gallon. Liberals would consider this a plus because it would cause more people to get tax credits to buy government subsidized $40,000 electric cars.

7 year olds would be able to vote. Free candy and endorsements from cartoon characters would become a staple of campaigning.

The corporate tax rate would be 15 percent higher, most American workers would be unionized and tax rates would soar. As a result, our economy would be stagnant and our unemployment rate would permanently be in the 10-20% range.

Prison sentences would be short, crime would be rampant, and the police would be so undermanned and tied down with regulations that they wouldn't even bother to lock people up for committing crimes like burglary..

There would be price controls on electricity, gasoline, and most household goods. Of course, there would also be regular shortages of electricity, gasoline, and most household goods.

Children would be taught to be androgynous, gender-confused weirdos in school rather than risk exposing them to "gender stereotypes."

Conservatism would be considered hate speech that could draw a massive fine or even jail time for repeat offenders.

The good news is that housing would be free. The bad news is that it would mostly be in ugly cement buildings with drug addicts, former homeless people, the severely mentally ill, and career criminals peppered all through the complex for the sake of "diversity."

Wearing a cross, mentioning the Bible, or advocating Christian beliefs anywhere outside of a church would be illegal because it might "offend people."

Meat, 32 ounce sodas, and trans fats would be illegal. Crack, meth, and heroin would be legal.

America's military would be so weak we'd have to rely on Mexico and Canada to defend us from potential threats.

The Israelis would be driven into the sea, Taiwan would be swallowed by China, and Russia would begin to gobble up the countries that broke free after the Soviet Union fell.

Not only would partial birth abortions be legal, but a mother would be allowed to kill her child for three months after hes born without penalty.

Stopping sex offenders from teaching school or adopting children would be considered discriminatory.

Activists would be able to sue on behalf of individual plants and animals in court.

The government would control health care top-to-bottom. It would take six months to get an operation, which would be considered a feature, not a bug because a lot of old people would die in the interim and save the government money.

Only government employees would be able to legally own guns.

Income inequality would be nearly eradicated after all the rich Americans and big corporations fled the country rather than pay confiscatory tax rates.

WalMart would only be allowed to hire union employees and completely coincidentally, their prices would double.

We'd have open borders and so many illegal aliens in the southern United States that California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas would end up being ceded back to Mexico.

There would be a free, in house abortion clinic in every junior high in America.

Obamas new idea to help deal with the soaring jobless rate? Paying workers the new minimum wage,$80,000 a year, to dig holes and fill them back up.
MalbarCACA shirtlifters

Brisbane, Australia

#10888 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>How did he come up with in laws owning a time share. I mean, I'm sure you'd allow them access to your place there on the Boardwalk, but he still is stalking some family in the Carolinas it seems.

Plenty but that's bye the bye.

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10889 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News.'nuff said.
Hope you're smart enough to read between the lines in the Yankee forum about my picks. This is how silly they are. For example, if the Pats were playing the Bills. Pats would be favored by like 10 points. So I would pick the Bills getting the points. Then the Pats would win like 28-24 and since I picked the Bills, it would be a loss according to them. But I really won the game since I got 10 points. The week they're talking about I actually had 10 wins

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#10890 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Hope you're smart enough to read between the lines in the Yankee forum about my picks. This is how silly they are. For example, if the Pats were playing the Bills. Pats would be favored by like 10 points. So I would pick the Bills getting the points. Then the Pats would win like 28-24 and since I picked the Bills, it would be a loss according to them. But I really won the game since I got 10 points. The week they're talking about I actually had 10 wins
Obama's a Bills fan.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10891 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's a Bills fan.
Wrong, He's a Bears fan. And for that reason, I did not pick that game that week. Paul even made note saying I forgot about that game. But I didn't forget anything. I chose not to pick that game because Obama is a Bears fan. Look just don't listen to anything they say. Thats the important thing
GET THAT PT OBAMA JOB

Monroe, NC

#10892 Feb 20, 2013
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina (Reuters)- North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory on Tuesday signed into law a measure that will cut benefits for jobless workers by about one-third and reduce how long they can collect any aid in a state with the fifth-highest unemployment rate in the country.

The Republican governor said the legislation, the second bill he has signed since taking office at the start of the year, marked an important step toward fixing the state's unemployment insurance system.

The overhaul will allow North Carolina to repay $2.5 billion borrowed from the federal government for unemployment benefits at a quicker pace.

The law, which takes effect on July 1, cuts maximum weekly benefits to $350 from $535 and caps benefits at 12 to 20 weeks, depending on the unemployment rate, instead of the current 26 weeks.

http://news.yahoo.com/north-carolina-enacts-l...
The Loon He Always Tight

Lindenhurst, NY

#10893 Feb 20, 2013
Good to see President Obama relaxing on the links.
Calendar Man

AOL

#10895 Feb 20, 2013
Jan. 20, 2017, the day America will no longer be held hostage.
Best President Ever

Lindenhurst, NY

#10896 Feb 21, 2013
Watch the GOP led House as they do nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 49 min jimi-yank 313,604
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 1 hr SLAP CHOP 1,856
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 10,288
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr Nbam 1,615
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 1 hr Magilla 5,961
Media Continues the War on Republicans and Fair... 1 hr Culture Auditor 10
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Stanley Cup number 5 4,816
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr Russ 1,205
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 7 hr Fb fan 12,212

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search