“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

#10849 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the way he knows how to get the info "if he wanted to"? The guy buries himself in his own implications. He proves himself guilty with every post. He knows how to get info because he has in the past. He's done it to Jimi, he's done it to FuManChu, he done it to my friend Brookaven. He's attempted it on Paul. He's attempting it on me. He'll try it with Teddy if Teddy isn't careful.
I just can't seem to get over the fact that, even after he KNEW that magicrat threatened rape on Brookaven's daughter, a 16 year old girl, he STILL shared personal info on that girl with magicrat. He STILL shared her home address & her father's place of business with a known criminal, convicted stalker & potential rapist. That's just sick. Can you imagine if magickrat made good on his threats? Who knows what that guy was capable of doing to her?
Wrong! There was zero personal info to share on her. He already had her pic. Right there proves he had what he needed on her. I didn't share anything about her. Home address? I have no idea about that nor did I care. Her fathers business? Dude, Magicrat came into the Yankee forum AFTER he visited his burger place. Magicrat shared where it was to me. I did not share that with Magicat. He already knew what the place was. I am no criminal

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#10850 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look hard enough, you can still find magickrat's profile & posts on the Yankee thread. I don't think even Topix deletes them.

what is weird is you have to complain to topix...they do not do it on its own...unbiased had 3 profiles turned in by good posters who filed with topix...they had numerous complaints about him and his stalking methods..a true pos coward and liar.

that is how you get rid of them..bhj never complained to topix...

ps. tell the retard sww is at disney a family park, with no ties to universal..and also, they could care less if you stay at a hotel, be aggresive to a patron and your doomed and banned forever...and, i have the connections, he does not.. i do work for both companies, disney and universal...he is not going anyway, by then its all over.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10851 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look hard enough, you can still find magickrat's profile & posts on the Yankee thread. I don't think even Topix deletes them.

click on a palpatine or west coast yankee fan profile..that is how topix gets rid of it

he was banned from topix..he either uses a router or fixed his third computer to get back on...he is addicted to topix and needs to stalk, lie and annoy. its all he has left..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10852 Feb 19, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T2HJ06E7ST774T...

for the proof of unbiased stalking, go to this page and look at the following posts

270363 and 270365

it details the level of his stalkings with a criminal

and, this is now on police transcripts...which i pray I can get to end his suffering.

the only way to stop him is either the police or dada or special k...i can contact both if i get those documents.

it will be over.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#10853 Feb 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is weird is you have to complain to topix...they do not do it on its own...unbiased had 3 profiles turned in by good posters who filed with topix...they had numerous complaints about him and his stalking methods..a true pos coward and liar.
that is how you get rid of them..bhj never complained to topix...
ps. tell the retard sww is at disney a family park, with no ties to universal..and also, they could care less if you stay at a hotel, be aggresive to a patron and your doomed and banned forever...and, i have the connections, he does not.. i do work for both companies, disney and universal...he is not going anyway, by then its all over.
My connections at Disney dwarf yours...you keep poking your head in other peoples buisiness and i'll make sure you never work another job for Disney.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10854 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>My connections at Disney dwarf yours...you keep poking your head in other peoples buisiness and i'll make sure you never work another job for Disney.

lmfao...as if...your inlaws own the place

you stumble bum, bring it on fattie

try, i beg you...please

you mean, like your citi field suite

hey buddy, please say in the forum you went to the citi field suite with me to fool jimbo, thanks pal

so busted...do your worse you coward...afraid of your own shadow

I dare you pig. go for it...lmfao, too funny.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10855 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>My connections at Disney dwarf yours...you keep poking your head in other peoples buisiness and i'll make sure you never work another job for Disney.

what, the stalking business? lmfao...

why sure...do something, say, its going on 5 years and we have not met tough guy

get lost blowhard.

tell them about your arrest and jail time....your conviction...please..and say hi to sonya for me...

“I hate math”

#10856 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
He has never posted in here before. That was until I came in here so he could follow me. I can't wait till Star Wars at Disney. Jimi won't be going

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#10857 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Enter his loser crony. The fake lawyer. The only guy on Topix to lie more than Unbiased himself. What happened, did Unbiased call in the calvary? As if you're any threat? Don't you have a fake box at CitiField to tend to? Don't you have a dirty stained cheap JC Penney suit to squeeze your fat ass into? Take a fucking hike, lowlife bottom feeder.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#10858 Feb 19, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>He has never posted in here before. That was until I came in here so he could follow me. I can't wait till Star Wars at Disney. Jimi won't be going
If he dosent knock off the stalking i'll make one phone call and make it a point he dosent step foot on the grounds. It's bad enough he destroyed Taps forum turning it into a cesspool, now he wants to destroy others ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10859 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Enter his loser crony. The fake lawyer. The only guy on Topix to lie more than Unbiased himself. What happened, did Unbiased call in the calvary? As if you're any threat? Don't you have a fake box at CitiField to tend to? Don't you have a dirty stained cheap JC Penney suit to squeeze your fat ass into? Take a fucking hike, lowlife bottom feeder.

I have a funny post and sequences of them with him and fu...its a riot..he threatened him...left and right...and never showed up or followed up on it...he was scared stiff...i have 5 years of threats...nothing happened..he never shows up...the guy is some blowhard..the hand puppet of junior..who gets all his info from junior...

both cowards. tough guys..fattie is a step lower on the rung of crap and dung..he is some unemployed disability bum..uneducated..although junior is a high school dropout..

one lives off dada [clyde the criminal] the other lives off the government and when junior was gone was so pro obama in many forums its not funny...he needs food stamps,obama care, etc...but due to his pal, now he plays tough guy and anti obama...its a joke.

both major dopes, cowards,liars and stalkers.

game over. and to hear unbiased with his sww threats is comical..he won't even make it their..and, i can only hope he tries..

ps, your post was hysterical

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10860 Feb 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a funny post and sequences of them with him and fu...its a riot..he threatened him...left and right...and never showed up or followed up on it...he was scared stiff...i have 5 years of threats...nothing happened..he never shows up...the guy is some blowhard..the hand puppet of junior..who gets all his info from junior...
both cowards. tough guys..fattie is a step lower on the rung of crap and dung..he is some unemployed disability bum..uneducated..although junior is a high school dropout..
one lives off dada [clyde the criminal] the other lives off the government and when junior was gone was so pro obama in many forums its not funny...he needs food stamps,obama care, etc...but due to his pal, now he plays tough guy and anti obama...its a joke.
both major dopes, cowards,liars and stalkers.
game over. and to hear unbiased with his sww threats is comical..he won't even make it their..and, i can only hope he tries..
ps, your post was hysterical
Notice how Momma refuses to reply to me? Fear.

“I hate math”

#10861 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>If he dosent knock off the stalking i'll make one phone call and make it a point he dosent step foot on the grounds. It's bad enough he destroyed Taps forum turning it into a cesspool, now he wants to destroy others ?
His posts crack me up. Now he has me dropping out of HS. Think he means I dropped out of college which I have acknowledged in the past while living in Poway. Big deal

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10862 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how Momma refuses to reply to me? Fear.

of course...its a riot...he blusters...go in yank talkback..i reposted a meltdown of the tough guy..and also left the page numbers..its hysterical..what a phony...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10863 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>If he dosent knock off the stalking i'll make one phone call and make it a point he dosent step foot on the grounds. It's bad enough he destroyed Taps forum turning it into a cesspool, now he wants to destroy others ?

your probation officer? hey, its seems you followed me, huh fattie?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10864 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed...lmfao...

please call your probation officer...pretty please...

“I hate math”

#10865 Feb 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I'd like you to hold off for now on your phone calls to the higher ups over there in Disney. Hopefully I see an attitude change and it starts with him not following me around in forums like this one. If he continues to go down this path, I would appreciate if you make the call though

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10866 Feb 19, 2013
MAKE THE CALL...

Dear mr.....

please get jimiyank off the ..... due to him bothering my good pal, unbiased yank fan, who has stalked numerous people, and is on a police report..due to my standing he needs to go asap, oh, this is on a topix forum by the way and he has broken no laws. but since its me, do it now

thanks,

fattie coward momma chamberlin, liar of the year, 2005-2012...winner of topix biggest loser award 2008-2012 with over 11,000 votes cast for me! Please take into account, i am a racist, and bigot. and only once in a while harass women on topix..they can only find 5-6 posts to verify it. since i am a disabled person, this should count more! and my in laws own a time share at the boardwalk, which although i was banned from going to....should count...

thks...

say, wanna go to a suite at citi field??

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#10867 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>I'd like you to hold off for now on your phone calls to the higher ups over there in Disney. Hopefully I see an attitude change and it starts with him not following me around in forums like this one. If he continues to go down this path, I would appreciate if you make the call though
I'll back off for the moment, but he's getting very close to a rude awakening.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10868 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>I'd like you to hold off for now on your phone calls to the higher ups over there in Disney. Hopefully I see an attitude change and it starts with him not following me around in forums like this one. If he continues to go down this path, I would appreciate if you make the call though
The only reason why either of you are in this forum at all is because you followed me in here for the sole purpose of trolling my pro-Obama status & attempting to dig something up on me, which was a vain & mott attempt. Face it. You & your fat little crony are both bottom feeding lowlifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min NYStateOfMind 308,434
jets talk back (Dec '07) 6 min Guinness Drinker 9,164
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Earthling-1 47,074
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr Lawrence Forever 10,745
the alphabet game (Oct '11) 7 hr Pig_Newton 3,542
last post wins! (Jun '10) 7 hr Pig_Newton 25,374
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Joe Voter 6,473

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]